@Everyone Wait a minute... if @Bastat can enter like that... then I can too...

Freedom: Maybe I can go explore the Kingdom of Sand. he thought from his home in the western outskirts of the Rainforest  while making chocolate (seriously au to ccorrect I hate u)Yeah...

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

««Freedom»»

Est. 1.13.18

Mod Eerf ©2018

KING O' LENNIES!

{he/him/fan-sea-nightwing/giant mountain/etc.}

2000+

#Myhomethreadisat/336075

#Hastagsrawesome

#TexasStrong

ALMOST 100 PAGES!

• Posted at:

==================

= Grendel =

formerly known as Bastat

forum caticorn

even when i sleep, i shout aloud

Lucid dreamer

Empress of a world

That is only mine

We have fallen so that we can rise.

==================

Jinga was full. She turned towards Leafy wanting to say, something, but then something caught her eye.

A weapons tent.    

@Amarok: If Lantana get accepted, how should I add her in?

• Posted at:

DarkWind

Care for what you have now, because if  you wait, it might be too late to go back. 

HONOR THE NORTHERN WHITE RHINO

TMOM Fan.

#rememberHuricane

@Bastat: See my last post, the guards are Sand Flyers and they did respond to the two. It's Boreal’s PoV. Boreal’s the iceborn IceWing with some MudWing (¾ IceWing and ¼ MudWing) while Wyvern’s the SeaWing who’s missing both her forearms. Just a reminder, I do control the Sand Flyers (all 23 of them).
@Darkwind: Well, if she gets accepted it's up to you where you want to introduce her. You can't really do it in the Sand Flyer camp, but anywhere else it's really your decision.

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

The rules for TMSH are on thread /330191. 

Warning, I am extremely busy right now and it may take a day for me to respond or longer. But I will try and get on to do stuff at least every other day, but I may not be able to. 

Almost 100 pages!

Reflection continued to lie there, not really sure what to do or if someone would help him.

• Posted at:

_-=+Imagine+=-_    

He | Him | They

I don't know what I'm doing

Sometimes simple is best  

Fall a e s t h e t i c 

Every day is a new beginning.

Stay away from what might have been and look what can be.

Blue turned toward Generosity, "Yes, Solar soaked his blindfold, we came to get a new one if that's ok." She stated, beginning to take off the currently soaked blindfold.

Horizon got done reading the whole Skywing section-- or atleast what the librarian (Quokka) had pointed out for him. Horizon decided he would go explore some more and promptly exited the tent.

A few moments later, he stumbled upon two young dragonets (Opal and Ivory)

conversing with two dragons that looked to be guards, but he wasn't sure. "Ah, hello.." He said casually.

• Posted at:

Blueangel

Autocorrect says I'm Bangle.

and Google translate says I'm RedSea

What am I?

You can fix something, but that doesn't make it not broken

you can listen but that doesn't mean you understand.

BTS is my current obsession- Taekook is good.

Wooh! I now this has nothing to do with this epic roleplay, but I just reached three hundred stars!

@Prism: I think some people are waiting on your Hunger Games Simulator.

• Posted at:

DarkWind

Care for what you have now, because if  you wait, it might be too late to go back. 

HONOR THE NORTHERN WHITE RHINO

TMOM Fan.

#rememberHuricane

Nice!

Reflection continued to lie there, growing confused.

• Posted at:

_-=+Imagine+=-_    

He | Him | They

Sometimes simple is best  

Fall a e s t h e t i c 

@Blueangel- :O We should ship Freya and Darknight! Maybe. If you want to, that is. And be forewarned: she calls the people she likes ‘idiots’. And she can be a ornery. But she could probably end up liking Darknight.

@Amarok- Storm and Freya’s POVs coming shortly!

Nightflower yawned and stretched. Her eyes were blurry, so she couldn’t see that Storm was missing. She stood and arched her back before squeaking and bouncing around the tent in circles. 

• Posted at:

C A L E O

Forum Maine Coon

{intp-a|she|13}

How lucky am I to have someone that makes saying goodbye so hard. ~ Winnie the Pooh

Twin Sister to Sanetra 

Hi, Can I join?

Forms:

Name:Moonseer

Tribe:Night/Sky

Appearance:Her scales are black, but her star scales are all over her body. She has Deep red scales scattered all-over her body.

Personality:Snobby. Only cares about her sister. Adventuress.

Backstory:She grew up in the rainforest with just her sister, Starseer. She got into trouble a lot, She always forced Starseer to come with her. She finally was exiled by the tribe for stealing the obsidian mirror.

Other:Hybrid, She and Starseer are twins.

Name:Starseer

Tribe:Night/Sky

Appearance:Her scales are black, but her star scales are all over her body. She has Deep orange scales scattered all-over her body.

Personality:Shy. Is dependent on other dragons. Always followers her sister Moonseer, even into trouble.

Backstory:She grew up in the rainforest with just her sister, Moonseer. She followed her sister into trouble a lot. She was exiled by the tribe for helping to steal the obsidian mirror.

Other:Hybrid,She and Moonseer are twins.

• Posted at:

EMMY

"Umm." Opal stared down at her talons. So much for doing the talking.

Ivory must have been thinking the same, because she gave her older sister a look.

"We kinda... stick out," she explained.

Boreal and Wyvern stared.

Opal burst. "We aren't even meant to exist!" she yelled.

The two Sand Flyers must have been used to handling tempers, because they didn't flinch or anything like that.

"Go on," Wyvern prompted.

"Um." said Opal. "Um, our parents are from, uh, different, um."

"Tribes," Ivory corrected. "Not 'um's."

"And Opal can get moody at times," the dragonet went on. If Opal's looks could kill, Ivory would have been sprawled on the soft sand by now.

"So she had a temper tantrum and we ended up here!" finished Ivory. Opal felt like sinking in embarrassment.

"Well, you do stick out like bent talons, I'll give you that," Boreal commented. "But, uh, in a good way."

• Posted at:

==================

= Grendel =

formerly known as Bastat

forum caticorn

Lucid dreamer

Empress of a world

That is only mine

==================

Sorry for my brief absence! I'm going to have more trouble getting online on Thursdays and Fridays now, in addition to weekends. (Agggghgh I'm doing a really bad job running this RP!)

@darkwind- Lantana is accepted. I think she would work better as a side character than someone who's actively helping the villains, but she could still be interesting. 

Obelisk: 

I approached the tent, noting that Tropic seemed to be trying to smile. It was not a successful attempt. I didn't blame him for being upset; and of course he would take this even harder than I did, since he had had some bad experiences in the past. We reached the tent, where the albino Sand Flyer whom I had met before (Snowberry) stood outside. I nodded to her as some kind of greeting before pushing open the tent flap. 

@Amarok- I never PoVed Drift and Kiln leaving the tent, so should they still be there? I know Ablaze and Shore probably wouldn't have that whole conversation in front of them. Would you like us to assume that Drift and Kiln left, or that they somehow went unnoticed?

• Posted at:

prism

she/her

tmsh /238145

#rememberthelost   

or maybe it is a useless mystery, arcane and lonely, unfound because no one ever looked for it 

-m.s.

@Bastat: Please do not control the Sand Flyers as I control them. I don’t care about random dragons who wander the camp, but the Sand Flyers are a group of dragons that I control, so please don't control them.
@Prism: I completely forgot that they were there! Sorry about that, I honestly thought they'd left at some point, don't know why. Umm, well, it's up to you, but Shore and Ablaze probably wouldn't have had that conversation in front of them, though if Drift and Kiln were at the other side of the tent, were they couldn't hear the two talking, they'd probably risk it at this point. They'd probably also have been careful to make sure Drift didn't try and sneak to overhear anything. It's up to you what they did, but sorry that I forgot that they were there!
@Emmy: Yes, you can still join, though your characters have a few things that need to be fixed. 1)The appearance needs to be expanded a bit. Are they both pure pitch black, even their underbellies, spines, horns, eyes, claws, wings membranes or are they different shades/colors? And by star scales do you mean freckles? Like Fatespeaker? Also, are they tall, short, malnourished, healthy looking, have a runner’s build, a muscular build, do they have any scars or jewelry?
2)Both of your characters need more for their personality. Three words/traits are not a personality as it tells us little about your character. For example, with Moonseer, why is she snobby, what type of snobby is she? Is she the I’m smarter than you snobby, the I’ve had a better life than you snobby, the I know more than you, why is she snobby? Is she reckless, arrogant, does she have any likes, dislikes, any soft spots, is she a fighter, a bit of a coward, an introvert, an extrovert, how does she act around other dragons and how does this vary from how she interacts with her sister, etc.? There needs to be more. Same with Starseer, she needs more to her personality.
3)This RP follows the canon, so the backstory doesn’t make sense. Why did they grow up in the rainforest when the NightWings didn’t live there? That and they couldn't have stolen the Obsidian Mirror, its somewhere else and with someone else as this does follow the canon up to Winters Turning/Moon Rising, except Darkstalker doesn happen. Please have your backstory make sense with the canon.
4)Again, your backstory needs more to it. Who raised them? Did they raise themselves? Did they have to steal to survive? If someone looked after them what were they like, were they nice, mean, disinterested, or something else? This should encompass all nine years of their life and how they lived and interacted with others.
5)What powers do they have from which tribes?
Both your characters forms need this fixed with them. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Generosity-
         Generosity smiled at Blue and said, “Don't worry, that's fine. We can easily get him another one.”
        “I'll get it,” Skulk said, speaking up. “You know how to handle the injuries on gills better, so you should probably look over him.”
         Generosity nodded at Skulk and headed over to Reflection. “Hello there, I'm Generosity. Sorry that that I'm a bit, but I'm basically going to look over your wounds. The first thing I'm going to have to do is rinse your wounds, due to the fact that sand easily gets into them in this environment so we need to clean them,” Generosity motioned to the bucket of water next to her. “This is going to sting, so just tell me when you're ready.” She noticed that there was a young dragonet running around, but thankfully Ariel entered and seemed to have a handle on that.

Skulk-
         Skulk headed over to where the blindfolds and bandages were, but stopped as the dragonet woke up, Nightflower it was, and started bouncing and running around the tent. He sighed and was about to go over there when Ariel entered and headed that direction. Great, she had that covered. Skulk continued looking for a good blindfold and finally found one and headed back to the two dragonets (Solar and Blue) that had come in. “Alright, do either of you know how to fasten it, or do you need me to?” Skulk asked.

Ariel-
         Ariel left the food tent and had finally made it back to the healers tent and opened the flap. Inside were both Skulk and Generosity, as well as two dragonets (Solar and Blue) that she had no clue who they were, and another new injured dragon (Reflection) that Generosity was working with while Humidity was fill out on another for. And Nightflower was bounding around the place. Ariel easily slipped into the tent and put her wing in front of Nightflower. There were too many things that she could hurt herself here with. “Let's not do that little one,” she said calmly.

Wyvern-
           Wyvern exchanged a glance with Boreal, both of them pretty much thinking “really, and we look normal?”. Wyvern decided to speak up before Boreal did, it was probably for the best that she didn't speak first right now. “Kids, you do realize where you are, right? Neither one of us exactly fit in,” Wyvern jerked a talon at Boreal who had the ground freezing underneath her and had weird eyes, and pale brown and amber tints from her MudWing side, and she was missing both her forearms. They didn't exactly fit in either. “Nor are you the oddest dragons I've ever seen. And pretty much no one here fits any tribal definition of “normal”.”
          “That and congratulations, you exist. That pretty much defeats your first statement there,” Boreal commented. Though she definitely was holding back on her normal commentary.

Ablaze looked up from where she was looking at the map, thinking over everything that was going to have to happen, and over to the tent flap as she heard it move. Ah, there were some of the others. It was Obelisk and it looked like there were a few other behind her. Hopefully everyone would now manage to get together in one tent and stay there long enough that they could work out what to do next. It wasn’t even noon yet and so much had happened. Ablaze kept her focus on the entrance, wanting to see how many of the group came in.

Sand Flyers:
Generosity- A female NightWing with small silver scales speckled around her body and and a missing right arm that is replaced by and enchanted metal replica (acts like a real arm instead of a useless piece of metal) that once belonged to Gray. She is also one of the main healers in the camp.
Humidity- A male RainWing and SkyWing hybrid. Not quite a kleptomaniac, but obsessed with organizing and hoards things in tent. In charge of organizing the supplies, though Yapok has taken over while he's in the healing tent.
Wyvern- A female SeaWing who is missing both of her forearms. She uses her wings to help her get around.
Boreal- A female iceborn IceWing and MudWing hybrid, ¾ IceWing and ¼ MudWing, pyromaniac.

Non Sand Flyers:
Ariel- A SandWing healer who specializes with dragonets, especially young ones, and eggs.
Skulk- A male SandWing and SkyWing healer and is one of the main healers alongside Generosity and Snowberry.

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

Warning, I am extremely busy right now and it may take a day for me to respond or longer. But I will try and get on to do stuff at least every other day, but I may not be able to. 

@Caleo- yes, I think that'd be great! Better catch Darknight before he leaves though!

Blue nodded, "yeah, I know how to tie it." She said as she reached for the blindfold, then fastened it onto Solar's face, covering his eyes. "Thank you," she gave the healer (Skulk) a nod and moved to exit the tent again, "we should probably head back to the tent at the center of the village." She said blankly, unfolding the tent flap as she pulled Solar over.

• Posted at:

Blueangel

Autocorrect says I'm Bangle.

and Google translate says I'm RedSea

What am I?

You can fix something, but that doesn't make it not broken

you can listen but that doesn't mean you understand.

BTS is my current obsession- Taekook is good.

@ Amarok

You mean make them speak? I was trying not to do that. Sorry.

Opal continued staring at her feet. Ivory looked at her. Sometimes she was no help at all. Ivory spoke for her.

"So, umm, getting to the point, well, can we, um, you know, join?" she said as vaguely and causally as she could.

• Posted at:

==================

= Grendel =

formerly known as Bastat

forum caticorn

Lucid dreamer

Empress of a world

That is only mine

==================

@Amarok- Hmm, can we say that Drift and Kiln were near the front of the tent, looking like they were leaving but lingering near the door, out of earshot? (I don't know how big the tent is; is this plausible?) 

Obelisk: 

I entered, surprised to see only Ablaze, Drift, and Kiln in the tent. "Where's the rest of the group?" I asked. Did any of them also abandon us? Our group is shrinking, and there seems to be more and more enemies out there. We can't lose anyone else. 

Kiln: 

"They're all still in the camp," I answered Obelisk's unspoken worries. "Solar and Blue are getting a new blindfold." 

"So did Tropic fill you in on what happened?" Drift asked. "It's a shame that--" I nudged Drift a little harder than necessary to stop her from talking. 

"It's still a sensitive subject," I whispered to Drift, seeing Obelisk's face contort in barely controlled anger. 

• Posted at:

prism

she/her

tmsh /238145

#rememberthelost   

or maybe it is a useless mystery, arcane and lonely, unfound because no one ever looked for it 

-m.s.

Are y'all still accepting character entries?? :3

• Posted at:

HYDRA

/OoF hello I am here/

Tornado nodded, "I'm fine, just being part IceWing and all." She tilted her head at the tiny embers-of-a-fire, and breathed enough flame to get it going. "I'll go try to find some twigs or something." She volunteered.

• Posted at:

:;Atbash;: He/Him/They/Them

Demiboy/Questioning

[Atheist][Nerd]

A e s t h e t i c

Pumpkin spice is the best flavor  

sTrEsS oof

#RememberFuture

#RememberTS

Remember the Lost

Heron

”Yeah, sure! I’ll keep it going once I’m warm enough,” she volunteered, waiting for Tornado’s confirmation. I don’t want to make her do things that hurt!

• Posted at:

Moonflight

It was nice while it lasted

I am inactive

@Bastat: It's fine and, yes, that was what I meant. Controlling a character involves making them move and speak.
@Prism: Yep, that's totally plausible! The tent is huge, the biggest in the camp and could hold around 75 dragons comfortably and a hundred if it needed to, so in all honesty you could probably be on the other side of the tent from someone else and not hear be able to hear them if they used a normal voice. And someone entered new characters last page. I've already given my thoughts, but I thought you should know!
@Hydra: Yes, yes we are! If you wish to join, some things to keep in mind, 1)Seers are not allowed 2)This takes place in an AU onwards from Winters Turning/Escaping Peril, where Darkstalker doesn't happen (it's in those books time frames) 3)You have to go through Prism to for mindreaders (basically have a good form) and I'm not sure if we're still accepting animus. 4) This is no longer a school RP, but a questing RP, so no ones at the school anymore. The group is currently in the SandWing kingdom with a group called the Sand Flyers. And that's about it… oh yeah. Please add age, gender, and what powers the character has from their tribes to the first page form, it's a bit outdated now. And that's all I can think of. If you wish to join I'll post a summary and a list of active characters.

Wyvern-
          Wyvern sighed, were these dragonets half deaf or something? Her and Boreal had both asked them if they even knew where they were, it'd be helpful if they'd answer. “If you answered the question of do you even know where you are, then maybe we'd be getting somewhere,” Wyvern said shortly, her temper fraying slightly. She despised standing out in the sun like this and she despised the fact that they were now on Level two in the camp.
          “And why are the two of you here of all places. I get not fitting in, but we tend to be a last resort,” Boreal pointed out. Some may be surprised, but Boreal actually didn't have much of a temper. She just tended to light things on fire instead.

Seabreeze crept in the tent behind Obelisk, a part of her wondering where everyone had gone. Thankfully the MudWing and SandWing (Kiln), what was his name again, she couldn't remember, answered, saying that both Blue and Solar had left to get another blindfold from the healers. Thought the other one, the SeaWing and SandWing (Drift) seemed ready to bring up Bushmaster, a sensitive topic, but thankfully the SandWing and MudWing (Kiln) stopped her. Ablaze was at the far end of the tent, and had gotten up and headed over as soon as Obelisk had entered the tent. “Besides those two, pretty much everyone else is here. Shore will be coming later, something came up that we couldn't ignore,” Ablaze offered, not next to the group but close enough that she could be heard. Seabreeze wasn't sure how to feel about the fact that her sister wasn't here right now. She felt relieved that she wouldn't have to deal with her right now, but a part of her now also wondered if she could even prove herself to her sister, that she'd been wrong. Obelisk seemed to think it was a good idea, but she wasn't so sure anymore. Maybe…. That and she was also wary of what Ablaze couldn't been keeping from her. In fact most of the camp would've had lied to her at some point, she realized. That…. she didn't know how to react to this. What did she do? Hopefully they left the camp, she didn't quite want to have to confront anybody. “Snowberry, come on back in,” Ablaze called. Snowberry entered the tent and sat down somewhat close to Ablaze, looking at the group. “Alright, so we wait for the other two, or should we start discussing what to do next now.” Ablaze looked at the group as she spoke and Seabreeze couldn't help but think that Ablaze’s eyes seemed to have a hard gleam to them, and a determined one as well.

Sand Flyers:
Wyvern- A female SeaWing who is missing both of her forearms. She uses her wings to help her get around.
Boreal- A female iceborn IceWing and MudWing hybrid, ¾ IceWing and ¼ MudWing, pyromaniac.
Snowberry: A female IceWing who is albino, her red eyes giving her away, and is one of the main healers in the camp.

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

Opal (and Ivory)

"Oh-KAY," said Ivory rather loudly. "Opal here SAYS this is Possibility!"

Opal sank even lower in her sea of embarrassment. She muttered something under her breath.

"Oh, what's that I hear? This isn't Possibility?" Ivory said in her best imitation of Opal's voice, which could have been the voice of a seasick scavenger whose throat had just been laden with salamander bile. Seriously.

"Shut up," Opal told her.

"Shut up!" Ivory mocked. They'd all had a bad day.

"I swear I will spit venom on you if you don't shut up!" Opal said a bit louder. Then she realized Wyvern and Boreal had probably heard and sank back under the waves of embarrassment.

"Ooh, really? Let's see you try!" Ivory taunted. She'd completely lost the conversation.

Opal had had enough. She flew away and hid as best she could behind some dunes. She was so embarrassed she didn't even care who saw her.

Ivory raced after her. 

They were going to be a handful.

• Posted at:

==================

= Grendel =

formerly known as Bastat

forum caticorn

Lucid dreamer

Empress of a world

That is only mine

==================

@Hydra- Yep! 

Obelisk: 

I really wanted to discuss what to do next, but reminded myself that it would be better to not have to fill in Solar and Blue later. And they probably would want to be included in this. After all, Solar had known Bushmaster as long as I had; he was probably really upset too. "Let's wait for the others," I said. 

Drift: 

I noticed that Ablaze's eyes had a hard gleam to them, like a polished sword. She and Shore had been talking over something serious before the group returned, but out of respect for their privacy-- okay, out of Kiln's respect for their privacy and my being-forced-by-Kiln-- we had stayed at the opposite end of the tent. They must have been talking about something worth knowing, though, and I hoped Ablaze would fill us in on it, though she didn't look like she was planning to.

• Posted at:

prism

she/her

tmsh /238145

#rememberthelost   

-m.s.

"Ok." Tornado whirled around and walked off, scanning the ground and everywhere she could. 

• Posted at:

:;Atbash;: He/Him/They/Them

Demiboy/Questioning

[Atheist][Nerd]

A e s t h e t i c

Pumpkin spice is the best flavor  

sTrEsS oof

#RememberFuture

#RememberTS

Remember the Lost

Nooooo. I wrote a long post for both Storm and Freya, but it didn't go through and I'm out of time to write another. Argh. Anyways, I wrote the first chapter for The Zodiacs, but I don't like it. I'm going to rewrite it. Hopefully I can post it sometime this week. Last chance for people to put their forms in!!!!

• Posted at:

C A L E O

Forum Maine Coon

{intp-a|she|13}

How lucky am I to have someone that makes saying goodbye so hard. ~ Winnie the Pooh

Twin Sister to Sanetra 

Form: 

Name: Leopard

Tribes: RainWing/IceWing Hybrid

Appearance: Leopard has shiny, white-ish, translucent scales. She has a RainWing-like ruff, which is usually a pale green color. Her horns are black, and her tail is speckled with scales that are always changing colors depending on her mood. Leopard cannot change the color of the speckled scales on her tail, but she can change the color everywhere else on her body. She can shoot a venom out of her fangs that sends a cold, stunning toxin all throughout the victim's body that causes them to be so cold that they cannot move. The venom usually lasts from five minutes to half an hour, depending on how much is used. Her eyes are a pale pink, and her claws are black.

Personality: Leopard doesn't talk much, but when someone is trying to bully her or one of her friends, she roars forth like a firework. She is very interested in things like tribe dynamics and conflicts. Also, Leopard may not look like it, but she secretly loves fighting. She trained every day with her parents and grew quite skilled. Usually, she is quite calm, but she also has a hidden love for pranks.

Backstory: Leopard's parents met when and IceWing named Frost was away from the Ice Kingdom in order to spy on the RainWings--he is very fascinated with RainWings and loves observing them--and a RainWing named Vine saw him. Vine is very persistent when asking questions and eventually Frost had to tell her why he was there. Vine had taken quite a liking to the IceWing, so she said that he would have an even better opportunity to study RainWings if he moved into the village. Frost was hesitant at first, but later agreed. They slowly fell in love with each other and soon Leopard hatched.

Other: Leopard is bisexual. Feel free to have your character crush on her, but a relationship is not guaranteed. Random Fact: Leopard's roar is extremely loud. No one knows why, but it has helped her scare away several dragons.

PoV Color: Topaz

• Posted at:

Christian/RedFox

Glornami (Glory x Tsunami)

Pertle (Peril x Turtle)

Winterwatcher (Moonwatcher x Winter)

Qibkajou (Qibli x Kinkajou)

Sunnyflight (Sunny x Starflight)

Listout (Whiteout x Listener)

Reflection nodded weakly, now slightly nervous of what was to come. "I'm ready."

• Posted at:

_-=+Imagine+=-_    

He | Him | They

Sometimes simple is best  

Fall a e s t h e t i c 

@Christan: Hello, and welcome! There are a few things that you need to fix with the form.
1) We have a main character called Leopard. Their forumer isn't active, but there is a chance they will come back, so could you please change to name? Maybe something like Panther or Pantheria?
2) There are a few things that don't fit in with the canon. As a quick note, this follows the canon up to Winter’s Turning/Escaping Peril, though it has become an AU were Darkstalker does not happen. One is that no tribe has pink eyes. RainWings normally have green eyes, while one did have blue eyes, though they were blind, and IceWings have black, grey and blue eyes. This isn't a big thing, but it was something I noticed. Another problem was with the venom. Venom doesn't act like it and it doesn't stun dragon. RainWing venom melts scales. It's understandable if it's cold, maybe cold enough to cause frostbite, or if it isn't at full strength, but the venom shouldn't be drastically changed from what it is in the books. Please fix that.
3) The backstory is supposed to be your character's backstory, not how the parents met. It's fine if it's in there, but you need to put how your characters life has been in. Please put your characters backstory in there as well.
4) Could you please say what age your character is? That and I do have a question. As this RP follows the canon, how did she learn fighting from both her parents if her mother shouldn't know how to fight as the RainWings don't? I understand learning it from her father, just not her mother.
And that's all I have. If you really wish to keep anything you'll have to ask Prism as she has the final say and is the one who ultimately accepts the new characters. I'll post a summary and a list of active characters when I can, I'm out of time right now. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

PoVs will come later, out of time now. 

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

@Amarok

Thanks! I'll fix everything I can.

Name: Pinniped

Tribes: RainWing/IceWing Hybrid

Appearance: Pinniped has shiny, white-ish, translucent scales. She has a RainWing-like ruff, which is usually a pale green color. Her horns are black, and her tail is speckled with scales that are always changing colors depending on her mood. Pinniped cannot change the color of the speckled scales on her tail, but she can change the color everywhere else on her body. Her eyes are a pale blue, and her claws are black. Pinni's venom acts pretty much the same as normal RainWing Venom, but her venom is extremely frigid, so it adds the pain of coldness to the sting of the venom. Pinni's fangs are also extremely long.

Personality: Pinniped doesn't talk much, but when someone is trying to bully her or one of her friends, she roars forth like a firework. She is very interested in things like tribe dynamics and conflicts. Also, Leopard may not look like it, but she secretly loves fighting. She trained every day with her parents--Frost taught Vine how to fight before Pinniped was born due to her curiosity--and grew quite skilled. Usually, she is quite calm, but she also has a hidden love for pranks. Her nicknames are Pinni, 'Ped, and Pinnip. Her mother, Vine, likes to call her P-Ped.

Backstory: Pinniped grew up in the RainWing village always pulling pranks and causing mischief, but several RainWings were either super curious about her--always prodding her scales and poking her teeth--or super scared of her due to the size of her fangs. She slowly learned to avoid others and began to speak less and less. She became reserved and quiet, and never did anything like pranks as to not attract attention. She began to spend most of her days in her parent's hut--Frost had insisted that they build one to accommodate the "size" of the family--despite the fact that it's just the three of them. Pinni's parents met when and IceWing named Frost was away from the Ice Kingdom in order to spy on the RainWings--he is very fascinated with RainWings and loves observing them--and a RainWing named Vine saw him. Vine is very persistent when asking questions and eventually Frost had to tell her why he was there. Vine had taken quite a liking to the IceWing, so she said that he would have an even better opportunity to study RainWings if he moved into the village. Frost was hesitant at first, but later agreed. They slowly fell in love with each other and soon Pinni hatched. 

Other: Pinniped is bisexual, and she is fifteen years old in dragon years. Feel free to have your character crush on her, but a relationship is not guaranteed. Random Fact: Pinniped's roar is extremely loud. No one knows why, but it has helped her scare away several dragons. (btw, a pinniped is just another name for a seal/walrus)

• Posted at:

Christian/RedFox

Pertle (Peril x Turtle)

Raspberry

She flew into the sky and found a herd of deer. Watching them carefully, she waited until they had gone into an open area, and flew down with outstretched talons, clasping onto an older animal and wrenching its neck as she soared back upwards. Raspberry spotted the smoke from the fire in the distance and began to follow in that direction.

• Posted at:

Moonflight

It was nice while it lasted

I am inactive

*Pinniped may not look like it

Sorry for the mistake. Accidentally called her Leopard again.

• Posted at:

Christian/RedFox

Pertle (Peril x Turtle)

@Christan: Thank you for fixing those things! Prism should be on in the morning, she's the one who ultimately accepts new characters. (And real quick, what age is she?)

@Prism: Someone entered forms last page. Not sure if you saw that or not, just bought you should know. 

Wyvern-
          Wyvern and Boreal watched as the two dragonets chased each other around the dunes, well one hid after an argument and the other went after them. “Do you think they even know where they are?” Wyvern commented, in a low enough tone so only Boreal heard her, watching the spectacle in front of them.
         “Nope,” Boreal replied back.
          “Do you think they're going to be coming back?”
          “Yep.”
          “..... Great. Think they're up to anything?”
          “Doubt it?”
          “Did you catch which one was which?”
          “I think the older one was Opal.”
          “So who gets to tell Ablaze that five new dragon have come in the span of… not even an entire morning?”
          “I'm letting Manchineel deal with that. I'm not touching that problem with a ten foot flaming spear right now.”
           “Good call. And Boreal, while I have no problem with you lighting things in fire, I don't think Ablaze will tolerate it today.”
           “Think Quokka would notice anything?”
           “I think he'd try and skin you alive if you did that again.”
           “Probably.” Boreal and Wyvern kept their conversation low enough that it wouldn't be heard from were the other two are, still keeping an eye on the two.

Generosity-
          “Alright then, we’re going start with the wound on your gills first,” Generosity said to Reflection, grabbing a cloth. Gills were some of the hardest things to heal with SeaWings due to how sensitive they were and just what they did. They could be both surprisingly sturdy, yet fragile. It was also why she was doing them first, because it was important they got any debris out of them first. “This is going to sting, so be ready,” Generosity pressed the cloth to the wound, making sure to downwards and in the same way as the gills were going. She made sure to move as quickly, and carefully as she could. “Okay, I'm almost done with your gills, I'm going to need to bandage them and then we can get the rest of your wounds.” Generosity turned and looked over to where Skulk was, when Mesquite came into the tent. “Ah, Mesquite, could you get some of the cloth bandages and honey please,” she called from where she was.
        “Sure thing,” Mesquite called as she headed to the back of the tent.
        “And be careful of the young one running around!”

Sand Flyers:
Generosity- A female NightWing with small silver scales speckled around her body and and a missing right arm that is replaced by and enchanted metal replica (acts like a real arm instead of a useless piece of metal) that once belonged to Gray. She is also one of the main healers in the camp.

Non Sand Flyers:
Skulk- A male SandWing and SkyWing healer and is one of the main healers alongside Generosity and Snowberry.
Mesquite- A female MudWing healers assistant. Not an actually healer, but helps out with what needs to be done in the healers tent.

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

Reflection winced at the sudden pain and tried not to cry out.

• Posted at:

_-=+Imagine+=-_    

He | Him | They

Sometimes simple is best  

Fall a e s t h e t i c 

@Blueangel: I'm so sorry, I've been forgetting to include Horizon in Boreal and Wyvern’s PoVs. I'll have to include that next time, but I'm really sorry about that!

Summary of this RP:
-Some of the dragons enter the school. Of those dragons, the only remaining ones were Obelisk, Solar, Tropic, and Bushmaster, until Bushmaster’s death.
-They uncover a prophecy in an old cave after the roof caved in under them and discovered a prophecy that foretold of a group of dragons that would end the prejudice that hybrids face (see prophecy and how it came to be on page 50)
-They spend time in the school and go to sleep. Then, the next day, they are attacked by a hybrid hating teacher, Raven, who came to the school only to try and kill them all.
-They manage to drive him off, some of the students dying, and figure out what their objects do.
-Not long after the school is attacked by other dragons from certain kingdoms who are trying to kill all of the dragons inside.
-Two teachers, Solstice and Solaris, took the group out a secret entrance and fled to the rainforest.
-The group stopped at Bushmaster's old home, where an elderly RainWing healer, Fossa, invited them in and fed them and let them stay for the night. There they met Fuschia, Fossa’s new apprentice.
-Raven struck again in the morning, managing to kill Solaris and critically injure Solstice with two venomous snakes. He managed to escape before the group can get him, though Obelisk managed to get some attacks along with two new hybrids, Sengi and Leopard, who join the group.
-The group meets Queen Glory, thanks in part to Fossa, and manages to change the rainforest laws on hybrids.
-While the group is leaving the rainforest Raven attacks Fossa, hoping to pin her death on the hybrid group. At the same time Taipan, Raven's assassin partner that he hired , attacks the hybrid group.
-A NightWing friend of Fossa’s, Shadowseeker, saves Fossa, driving back Raven while the hybrid group manages to get Taipan to flee.
-Shadowseeker gives the group the bag she swiped off Raven, containing most of the items from the prophecy.
-Another hybrid, Mirage, starts stalking the group at this point while Fossa and Shadowseeker leave.
-The group ends up staying at Sengi’s and Leopard’s parents place for the night while a sandstorm brews.
-It is revealed Obelisk is related to Raven from Tropic’s book.
-Obelisk goes off to pick onions in the morning and ends up getting but by a dragonbite viper.
-Mirage managed to save Obelisk with an antidote and another hybrid, Seabreeze, approaches to help.
-The group runs and Blue and ends up going to Seabreeze’s village in hopes of a place to stay while Obelisk heals.
-Comet causes a hurricane while facing Raven, who found them again, which picks up the group and flings them in different directions, two. One for people who couldn't be on during the summer and another for the rest of us.
-The summer group ends up being split into three groups when they land.
-The leader’s sister, Zenith, found one of the groups, containing Bushmaster, Comet, and Mirage and helped them out.
-The other groups started waking up, and the groups were: Shore and Ablaze, Solar and Blue, and Tropic and Seabreeze.
-Most of the groups started hearing towards the mountains, trying to gain a better vantage point.
-Nadir, the leader, finds the groups on the mountains and interrogated them before Zenith buts in and then takes them back to the “palace” of the island.
-Azure, a Sea/Night joins. She is Sapphire’s dragon.
-In the palace they are informed that they can never leave the island due to a spell. This results in Shore and Tropic storming off in anger, Ablaze snooping around the place, while everyone else besides Comet, Seabreeze, and Azure go to explore the village.
-Ablaze runs into Zenith, but untimely isn't able to find anything.
-The group on the village don't find anything either, but Mirage does manage to get her item, which allows her to teleport.
-Everyone meets up again, besides Tropic, and then questions start to fly about the storm. Comet confesses before running off.
-Solar, Bushmaster, and Azure chase after Comet, but she makes a cloud of fog cover the mountains she's hiding in, making the group lose her and injure themselves, as well as split up.
-Here Shiverseeker, an Ice/Night, and Iris, a Rain/Sky join. Shiverseeker runs into Bushmaster while Iris runs into Tropic.
-The group manage to find each other in the fog, but can't find Comet.
-Zenith then takes the group, minus Tropic, Comet, and Iris, to the village to see the “Lunar Festival”.
-Comet ends up following the group in the shadows while Mirage finds Tropic and Iris and takes them to the village.
-The group ends up watching the “Lunar Play” which doesn't set well with what they believe as it condemns all full tribal dragons.
-A fight breaks out, admittedly Shore was responsible for most of the start of the fight due to her yelling at the islanders.
-After the verbal fight, mostly between Shore and the islanders and Tropic, a physical fight starts, with almost all the dragons participating.
-Zenith asks the islanders for help which leads to the island opening cracks in the Earth and almost all of the dragons fall down them, except for Shiverseeker.
-Shiverseeker is capture by the islanders.
-The rest of the group is split into groups yet again, with Seabreeze and Mirage in one group, Ablaze, Zenith, Shore, Comet, Bushmaster, and Tropic in one, Solar and Azure in one, and Blue and Iris wandering.
-With Mirage and Seabreeze they manage to find a giant party of the cavern covered in paintings and carvings and find that this shows the true history of the island. They come to the conclusion that this place was animus enchanted. Seabreeze also gets her item, a flute, which can manipulate emotions and at worst out other dragons in a trance or to sleep.
-With Ablaze, Zenith, Shore, Comet, Bushmaster, and Tropic the group splits up even more. Zenith and Shore go explore an underwater cavern, while Tropic hears a commotion and goes to see if he can find the others, while Bushmaster is unconscious and Ablaze and Comet stay there.
-Blue runs into Solar and Azure, where they are then chased by a poltergeist (ghost). Tropic finds them and then a bunch of stuff happens which basically leads to Solar and Azure getting separated with Blue and Azure losing her memory while Solar becomes blind.
-Comet goes to help them, but runs with Tropic away from the poltergeist. Ablaze, goes to help and ends up running with them.
-Meanwhile with Shore and Zenith, they find several caverns, one with an object on the middle. Zenith grabs the object only to fall in a coma as she receives the memories of all of the leaders of the island.
-Ablaze goes back for Iris, who managed to catch up. She the rejoins the group.
-Zenith becomes an appropriation for a bit due to her falling into a coma and manages to convince the poltergeist that the group isn't anything like the islanders.
-Zenith goes back to her body and then wakes up to the relief of Shore.
-Meanwhile Mirage and Seabreeze find a map in the caverns and go to find the others. They manage to find Blue, Azure, and Solar.
-Meanwhile, on Pyrrhia, Leopard and Sengi are found by a dragon in Seabreeze's village, Ash, who was scouting for dragons flying off by the storm. They are currently in the village with Ash trying to help them out.
-Obelisk wakes up and believes that the group has abandoned her and leaves for Scorpion Den.
-With Shiverseeker, a guard, Gale, helped him escape, and Gale is joining the group.
-With Zenith and Seashore, the two of them manage to get out of the underwater tunnels and find Tropic, Ablaze, and that whole group. Tropic uses his book to find out about Obelisk, Leopard, and Sengi and the news that Obelisk believes that they abandoned her devastated some of the group.
-At the same time they bargain with the ghost of Flare, who was the poltergeist from before, who helps them out after he finds out that they aren’t villagers after all.
-Mirage and Seabreeze manage to find Solar, Azure, and Blue, with Darknight (a village dragon) running into them and the group is currently trying to find everyone else.
-Blue reveals she is an animus to the group, who take it rather well.
-Everyone manages to meet up and the group in the island is whole again and Blue reveals that she is an animus to the entire group this time.
-Around this time, a ghost comes out from Zenith’s armband, which she found in the room with the orb that gave her the memories of her ancestors, and is revealed to be the ghost of Amaya, who created the tunnels the group is in.
-The group passes around the bag full of the animus enchanted objects. Shore gets a chest plate with the ability to control ice. Ablaze gets a kyoketsu shoge, a Japanese weapon, which when waved through a fire allows her to scry on other dragons. Blue received earrings that allow her to borrow the ability of animals (for example the speed of a cheetah), and Azure got a necklace that allows her to manipulate plants. Zenith’s armband, which didn't come from the bag, allows her to shift into other tribes.
-It is revealed that to get off the island the group will have to break the armband that Nadir is wearing as it is what is creating the force field around the island that doesn't allow anyone to leave.
-Everyone goes to sleep, only to wake due to some of the violent nightmares some have. Zenith ended up having shifted into a NightWing during the night, and after Shore demands answers, Zenith manages to change back and show that she is Zenith.
-Amaya and Flare help to lead the hybrids out of the labyrinth of tunnels.
-Nadir, who has been searching for days for Zenith and the group, spots the group leaving the mountain and gathers some of the villagers to attack them.
-Azure manages to regain her memories at this point.
-Nadir and his goons attack, with most of the group fighting the islanders and Ablaze and Zenith going after Nadir.
-The group fights the islanders for a while, and manage to defeat them after a while, while Ablaze and Zenith manage to get the armband off of Nadir, with Zenith’s firearm being broken in the process.
-Nadir, at this point, goes back and attacks the rest of the group. The group manage to defeat him due to him collapsing during the battle.
-In order to break the armband, Ablaze and Zenith fly back and ask Comet to fry it with lightning.
-During the commotion, two islanders, Horizon and Sunrise, ask to join to the group. They're allowed to join, though a good portion of the group is either suspicious of them or just wanting to get off the island and not caring if some islanders come with them.
-The forcefield breaks, and the group starts to leave.
-Meanwhile, Sengi and Leopard meet Journey, a mute SandWing/MudWing in the Sand Flyers camp. Sengi goes to search for the others, not knowing what happened to them, leaving Leopard behind with Journey.
-Leopard and Journey go after Sengi to the Scorpion Den.
-With Obelisk, it's revealed that she went back to Scorpions Den and met two half siblings, Drift a SandWing/SeaWing hybrid and Kiln, a SandWing/MudWing hybrid, and is staying with them. Currently she is probably meeting Sengi.
-The group travels for an estimated 4 days across the ocean before they finally make it back to the mainland, in the SandWing kingdom.
-The group rests for a bit before traveling to Scorpion Den, in search of Obelisk.
-Meanwhile with Obelisk she is with her half-brother Kiln, when a fight breaks out in the bar between a SandWing and a SeaWing and SkyWing hybrid (Hurricane).
-At the same time the group lands outside the walls of the Scorpion Den and run into Seacrystal, a SeaWing and IceWing hybrid, though the group and her go their separate ways. At the same time the group runs into Journey, who got separated from Leopard.
-The group enter the Scorpion Den and soon find Obelisk thanks to Tropic’s book. Hurricane ends up fighting near them, though most of the group ignores him.
-Some of the dragons catch up with Obelisk and what she missed, though it takes a bit for them to persuade her that what the group is saying is true. While some of the group does that, the others stand a wary guard as they are currently the center of attention in the town.
-Hurricane ends up collapsing due to his wounds from the fights he picked while drunk. At the same time Mirage takes the group to somewhere more private, where her old home is.
-Busmaster and Blue end up healing Hurricane before they leave.
-The main group is now in Mirage’s old home and discussing where they're going to go next.
-Meanwhile Seacrystal and Transparent meet up and start talking before deciding they are going to travel together the two are still somewhere in Scorpion Den.
-The group prepares, but run into two dragons, Harpy/Stormcloud who is an old returning character, and Peacock who comes with them
-The make it to the Sand Flyer camp, where Shore and Ablaze are talking to the tagalongs while almost everyone else seems to be trying to find a tent to stay the night in.
-A good portion of the group has fallen asleep, but now there is a new comotion with Jinga, a hybrid who snuck into the camp. Shore and Blue are there with Aqua trying to figure out what Jinga is here for. Ablaze is still at the entrance to the camp. Obelisk and Tropic are talking near where most of the group is sleeping.
-Blue seems to lose it briefly with her powers before regaining her mind and considering running off, before accepting help from Shore. During this time Drift comes over to investigate as well.
-Shore shows Blue the library when Quokka, the librarian, helps her out. Everyone else seems to either be sleeping, in a meeting, or in the library.
-A couple hours past and a meeting is held by the Sand Flyers, where Shore and Ablaze determine their next course of action and whether or not they'll continue onwards with the group. They decide to continue forwards with the group and plan the next course of action and what the can do.
-At the same time Bushmaster sneaks out of camp, reflecting on what has happened so far as well as showing more of her character and how she feels. The reason she snuck out of camp was so no one would see how sad she was feeling. Unfortunately she was killed by Raven and Taipan at this time, with no witnesses and no one the wiser.
-It's now morning and most are either waking up/emerging from wherever they are and a sense of something missing and something wrong seems to be in the air.
-The Sand Flyers also seem to be plotting, most of them running around trying to get something done. At this time Shore and Seabreeze have a huge fight and Shore storms off.
-Generosity, a Sand Flyer looks over Solar due to his blindness and that it was trauma induced.
-Meanwhile Fossa, Shadowseeker, and Fuschia are looking for someone, and run into Heron and Raspberry.
-Shadowseeker points Raspberry and Heron in the direction of the Sand Flyers and Tornado runs into the group and is also pointed in that direction, though Tornado is still trying to decide if she is going with Heron and Raspberry.
-Ablaze and Shore get a meeting started and wait for the rest of the group while Drift joins them and Seabreeze sulks in the back of the tent. Shore ends up having to leave due to chaos with Jinga.
-Jinga has managed to escape and Shore goes after her, believing her to be an assassin. Jinga is reacting badly to the heat and and just manages to convince Shore, with Shadespite’s help, that she isn’t here to kill anyone before passing out. Shore just dumped a jug of water over Jinga and is seeing if she’ll regain conscious.
-Meanwhile Tropic and Obelisk look for Bushmaster, with Kiln joining them. They have no luck and head over to the tent, where Ablaze and Drift are. Solar and Blue had gone with Generosity, who gives Solar a blindfold to help his eyes before dropping them off at the meeting as well.
-Upon learning that Bushmaster has not been seen in the camp since last night and that she’s not in the tent Tropic looks for her in his enchanted book only to find that she was killed. He breaks down and Obelisk wrongly takes this as Bushmaster has betrayed them and leaves the tent. Most of the group stays to calm Tropic down and find out the details while Seabreeze goes after Obelisk.
-While everything else was happening a dragon collapsed at the entrance to the Sand Flyer camp, Storm, while carrying his younger sister, Nightflower. Storm fell unconscious due to his injuries and was taken to the main healing tent with his younger sister by Yapok, Manchineel, and Chimera to the healing tent. There Skulk treats Storm’s injuries, having to sedate him when he wakes up, while Ariel takes care of Nightflower. A bit later, with just Ariel, Storm, and Nightfower in the tent, Storm wakes up and threatens Ariel, which she returns the favor of, creating a stand-still between the two currently.
-Still at the same time Seaglass nearly freezes to death near the borders between the SandWing and IceWing kingdom, but is reluctantly saved by another hybrid by the name of Sediment. The two are planning to try and the school, having no idea it was destroyed.
-And still at the same time Li-ko has a run in with the leader of the main villain group, Yuki, which has just begun.
-And still the rest of the villain group is talking in their hidden headquarters, developing them and allowing for hints into ideas for the plot. After a bit they all disperse, with Raven and Flora while Taipan disappears, which we later learn she is now in a town called Delusive Days, a town known for its large underground practices, yet there being no proof of such a thing existing there.
-Li-ko managed to escape Yuki, who doesn't purse after her, but instead waits and plans.
-Seabreeze and Obelisk also start talking, the two both experiencing difficulties in their life and exchanging advice. The two seem to get to know each other a bit better and Obelisk finally learns Seabreeze’s name.
-At the same time Ariel and Storm have managed to work out that neither one means harm. Ariel allows Storm to hold Nightflower. Skulk checks Storm over while Ariel explains more about the Sand Flyers and learns Storm is a mindreader. She explains that the Sand Flyers have two mindreaders as well and offers for Storm to meet one of them. They first head to the food tent, though Nightflower is left behind with Skulk.
-At the same time as above Freyä decides to finally try and steal from the Sand Flyers, only to get caught. While taking her to Mesite, Shore interrupts as one of the dragons is a sibling to a camp dragon (Timber) and holds some hatred for hybrids. One of the dragon goes with a Sand Flyer to take Freyä to Mesite to be interrogated while Shore kills Timber for treason when he tries to attack her. Darknight is also around and tries to first free Freyä then say he also deserves to be thrown in jail, not that Shore seemed to care or be impressed. He was ignored by her.
-At the same time as above Jinga is shown around camp by Leafy, a Sand Flyer, and they first go to a seawater tent where Jinga can soak her scales and then head to the food tent, where Ariel and Storm are as well.
-Tropic has gone looking for Obelisk while Solar and Blue are still grieving for Bushmaster in the tent, where Ablaze is watching them. Tropic has just found the two of them.
-Snowberry is currently looking around the camp trying to find Shore and any other dragons in the group. She managed to find them.
-Horizon is currently reading in the library, though he's now at the Sand Flyer’s camp entrance… ah I forgot that in my PoVs. Sorry Blueangel!
-And with Freyä, Mesite is interrogating her while Darknight bothers Ounce at the entrance. Freyä is deemed to not be a threat while Darknight stops bothering Ounce, but is considering leaving the group.
-Also Storm has know met Shadesight, a fellow mindreader and the two talk. Jinga also enters the food tent and is suspicious of the two while Ariel leaves to go and take care of Storms sister, Nightflower.
-Another new dragon has stumbled upon the camp injured, Reflection, and the Sand Flyers take him to the main healers tent.
-Blue and Solar leave the main tent to go and get Solar another blindfold due to his current one getting soaked.
-Obelisk, Seabreeze, and Tropic have headed back to the main tent, where Drift, Kiln and Ablaze are.
-Meanwhile Reflection has woken up and freaks out, running out of the tent. Blue manages to calm him down, while Generosity helps some, and they get him back in the tent so the healers can look at him while Solar gets another blindfold.
-Before those three, Obelisk, Seabreeze and Tropic, reach the tent, Shore beat them to it and ended up having a discussion about what has happened so far with the group. The Sand Flyers have now activated a level two in the camp, but what that it isn't clear yet. Shore left to deal with that before the group got in the tent.
-Opal and Ivory have approached the camp and are currently taking to Boreal and Wyvern about entering, though they, Opal and Ivory, seem to have started arguing.

-At the same time Heron, Raspberry, and Tornado are traveling together to try and find the SandWing Flyers. 

And that's the entire summary. A lot? Yeah, it is, but it's 99 pages worth of info.Condensed into almost 7 pages of info, but still. And those are the current groups. It’s understandable if one doesn’t want to read the entire thing, but lease try and read the bottom part of this summary to see where everything and everyone currently is. And if anyone thinks something is wrong in here, let me know because I might have missed something.

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

Current Cast of Characters:

Main Characters:
Obelisk- A female SandWing/SkyWing hybrid that is 8 years old. Her object is a knife that increases her fighting abilities with it. She is the half sister to both Kiln and Drift. Her uncle is also Raven. Controlled by Prism.
Kiln- A male SandWing/MudWing hybrid that is 9 years old. He does not have an object currently and is the half brother to both Obelisk and Drift. Controlled by Prism.
Drift- A female SandWing/SeaWing hybrid that is sixteen years old. She does not have an object currently and is the half-sister to Obelisk and Kiln. Controlled by Prism.
Tropic- A male MudWing and RainWing hybrid who is 8 years old. His object is a book that when a dragon's name is written on it will give Tropic the information about that dragon and their life. Controlled by Dragonrider.
Solar- A male SkyWing/NightWing hybrid who is seven years old. He has two objects, a price of skyfire attached to his head and a carnelian orb, and these orbs allow him to see ghosts as well as prevent his mind from being read. Due to an accident he has lost his sight and is now blind. Controlled by Dragonrider.
Bushmaster- A female RainWing/IceWing hybrid who was barely six years old. Her object was a set of three crystals that go under each eye (three under each eye basically) that allow her to heal cuts and wounds on dragons. She was recently killed by Raven. Was controlled by Amarok.
Seabreeze- A female SkyWing/SeaWing hybrid who is 14 years old. Her object is a silver flute that can influence the emotions of others when played. She is the half sister to Seashore/Shore. Controlled by Amarok.
Seashore/Shore- A heavily scarred female SandWing/SeaWing hybrid who is between 19 and 20 years old. Her object is a chestplate that allows her to control ice and in desperate times summon a blizzard. She is the half sister to Seabreeze and is mates with Ablaze. She is also the second in command to the Sand Flyers. Noted to have minor PTSD that has certain triggers, such as burning scales (the only one to be shown so far). When her PTSD acts up she is caught in memories of past battles, making her unable to tell the present from the battles she's had and just who is an enemy or friend, meaning that she starts fighting pretty much everyone when caught in a flashback. Controlled by Amarok.
Ablaze- A scarred female SandWing/SkyWing hybrid who is 22 years old. Her object is a kyoketsu shoge, a Japanese weapon, that when waved in a fire allows her to scry on other dragons. She is mates with Shore. She is also the leader of the Sand Flyers. Noted to have chronic nightmares which cause her to get little sleep, only a few hours at a time. Controlled by Amarok.
Blue- A female RainWing/NightWing who is seven years old. Her object is an earring that allows her to borrow the abilities of animals, such as the speed of a cheetah or the eyesight of an eagle. She is also an animus dragon, though how it's affecting her psyche is unknown as she has seems to snap once, but did return to “normal”. Controlled by Blueangel.
Darknight- A male NightWing/IceWing/MudWing hybrid who is 8 years old. His objects are a couple of throwing stars that paralyze a dragon when they touch them. He is an islander who is leaving the island with the main group. Controlled by Blueangel.
Horizon- A male SandWing/SkyWing/NightWing hybrid whose age hasn't been determined. He doesn't have an object yet. He is an islander who is also leaving the island with the main group. Controlled by Blueangel.
Jinga- A female IceWing and SeaWing who is 7 years old. She does not have an object currently. Controlled by Darkwind.
Li-ko- A female IceWing and RainWing who hides her gender and whose age isn’t known and doesn't have an object. Controlled by Darkwind.
Heron- A MudWing and NightWing hybrid who is 7 years old and does not have an object yet and is currently traveling with Raspberry searching for her siblings. Controlled by Moonflight.
Raspberry- A RainWing and SkyWing hybrid who is 12 years old and does not have an object yet and is traveling with Heron. Controlled by Moonflight
Tornado- A female SkyWing and IceWing hybrid who is 9 years old and does not have an object currently. Controlled by Amare/Peacock.
Aquamarine- A female SeaWing and NightWing hybrid who is of an unknown age and has an object that allows her to manipulate plants, i’m pretty sure anyways. Controlled by Windstorm.
Hornbill- A SkyWing and SandWing hybrid who is 17 and hasn’t made an appearance yet. Controlled by Windstorm.
Storm/Battleseeker: A NightWing and SandWing hybrid who is 13 years old and is the half brother to Nightflower. He does not have an object currently and goes by Storm, though his real name is Battleseeker. He is also a mindreader. Controlled by Caleo.
Nightflower- A NightWing and RainWing hybrid who is only 2 ½ months old and is the half sister of Storm. She does not have an object yet. Controlled by Caleo.
Freyä- A female IceWing and SeaWing hybrid who is 11 years old and does not have an object currently. Controlled by Caleo.
Seaglass- A female SeaWing and SandWing hybrid who is 14 years old and doesn’t have an object currently. Controlled by Word.
Sediment- A male SandWing and IceWing hybrid who is 14 years old and does not have an item. Controlled by Word.
Reflection- A male RainWing and SeaWing who is 6 year old. He does not have an item currently. Controlled by Imagine.
Opal- A female RainWing and SeaWing who is six years old. She has a younger sister, Ivory. She does not have an item. Controlled by Bastat.
Ivory- A female RainWing and SeaWing who is 4 and is the younger sister to Opal. She does not have an item. Controlled by Bastat.

Villains/Antagonists:
Raven- A male SkyWing who hates all hybrids and is on a quest to kill them all. He is 35 years old and is an uncle to Obelisk. He has been chasing the group since the beginning of the school and even pretend to be a teacher to try and kill them. He has been now known to be hired by Yuki. He also has managed to kill Bushmaster. Controlled by Amarok.
Nadir- A male AllWing who distrusts and hated all full tribe dragons. He even had a forcefield made around the island (Isle of Hybrids) that prevented any dragon from leaving, which was what created conflict between him and the group. He is known to be around 40 years old. It has been shown that the armband that held up the forcefield also influenced Nadir, giving him all the hate that his ancestors had for full tribe dragons. His true hatred for full tribe dragons is unknown. Controlled by Wolfsparrow.
Tapian- A female SandWing assassin who is around 9 to 10 years old. Raven hired her to help him kill the hybrids. She is shown to not really care if they're hybrids or not, just that a job is a job. She is know known to be hired by Yuki. Controlled by Amarok.
Yuki(marmio)- An IceWing villain who, while hasn't been shown yet, is known to be wanting to kill hybrids and make them stuffed dragons in her collection. Note: we as the readers know that at this point, the main group does not. Controlled by Amarok.
Flora- A RainWing villain who works for Yuki. She is shown to also have a deep hatred for hybrids, similar to Raven, though her reasons aren't known. She also seems to like shiny things. Controlled by Blueangel. 

Side-Characters:
Shadowseeker- A female NightWing thief who is 63 years old. She is best friends with Fossa and has helped out the group with Raven. She also has a niece and nephew who are both SkyWing/NightWing hybrids. Both she and Fossa are searching for her brother, and her nieces and nephews’ father, Hiddentruth. Controlled by Amarok.
Nightingale & Aquila: Shadowseeker’s nephew and niece who I've hinted numerous times will be added into the RP at some point. They also are cousins to Obelisk through their mother Stellar.
Fossa- A female RainWing healer who is 62 years old. She helped the group end the prejudice in the RainWing kingdom and helped to raise Bushmaster as an apprentice. She is also best friends with Shadowseeker. She is currently traveling with Shadowseeker to try and help her find her brother, Hiddentruth. Controlled by Amarok.
Fuschia- A female RainWing who is 5 years old. She is Fossa’s new apprentice and cannot change her scale color, which is stuck on a vibrant pink. She is Fossa’s current apprentice in healing and is traveling with both of them. Controlled by Prism.
Ash- A male MudWing who is 28 years old. He helped Sengi and Leopard out after a storm by taking them back to the Sand Flyers base. While he works with the Sand Flyers, he isn't one himself. Controlled by Amarok.
Sengi- A male SandWing and RainWing hybrid who is 12 years old. Once part of the main group, Sengi and his sister, Leopard, left when they became separated and Leopard then became sick. It is unknown if they will return and they are currently with their parents. He had an object that allowed him to create a sphere of darkness. Controlled by Raven.
Leopard- A female SandWing and RainWing hybrid who is 2 years old and the sister to Sengi. Leopard and her brother were once part of the main group, but ended up leaving (see reasons above.). She had a journal that allowed her to communicate with an IceWing. Controlled by Raven.
Hoatzin- A male RainWing whose age is unknown. He is the father to Leopard and Sengi and hides the group at one point. Controlled by Raven.
Sonoran- A female SandWing whose age is unknown. She is the mother of Sengi and Leopard and housed the group at one point. Controlled by Raven.
Amaya- A 700 year old AllWing (with more SandWing than anything) spirit. She inhabits Zenith’s armband and has been doing her best to help the group. She was an animus and created a labyrinth under the island where she lived out the rest of her life away from the islander in her time. Controlled by Wolfsparrow.
Flare- A SkyWing ghost who haunted the tunnels after the islanders killed him for being a full tribed dragon. His exact age is unknown and he has a large grudge against the islanders. He is believed to be more along the lines of a poltergeist than a spirit or ghost due to his ability to manipulate objects. Controlled by Dragonrider.
Ravine- The animus who created the objects that started off the whole quest. She was a female SkyWing and was alive around 2000 years ago. Created by Amarok.
Foresight- The seer who created the prophecy that started the group’s journey, he was a twice moonborn NightWing who had his mind reading abilities sealed and was alive around 2000 years ago with Ravine. Created by Amarok.
Snowberry- A female albino IceWing Sand Flyer who is a main healer. She is to play a part in getting the group to the IceWing kingdom next. Controlled by Amarok.

Created Groups:
Isle of Hybrids- An island where hybrids escaped prosecution from Pyrrhia. It is found hundreds and hundreds of miles out on the sea, to the point where one can't get there by flying just one day. The island is inhabited only by hybrids, most of which are more than two tribes. There is a prejudice against full tribe dragons here and most view them as savages. Animus magic has allowed the island to house environments/biomes that suit any and every tribe.
Sand Flyers- A gang of dragons who formed during the SandWing Succession. The group is mostly made of hybrids and other dragons who are different from what is considered a normal tribe dragon. They used to number in the 200’s, but due to the war only 23 are left. These 23 do their best to protect the town they've founded. Every member of the Sand Flyers has a tattoo that identifies than are a part of the Sand Flyers. The leader of the gang is Ablaze with Shore as the second-in-command and the small town/camp is located in the SandWing kingdom. The camp in total contains anywhere from 200-300 dragons, just only 23 are Sand Flyers. Noted to have once had an animus as part of their camp, though they died a while ago. Note that the 23 Sand Flyers are controlled by Amarok.
“The Villain Squad”- A group of dragons that haven't had a chance to appear, but are lead by Yukimarmio, Yuki for short, a dragon obsessed with collecting hybrids and stuffing them for her collection. Currently the group contains her, Sussiki, Raven, Taipan, and Flora and recently Raven managed to kill Bushmaster.

And I think that's everything. If someone thinks I missed something, feel free to comment and tell me to fix it, because I am only human. And the list of dragons above is every dragon who has a form and has been accepted. New ones get added in as they are accepted.

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

Wow.  I honestly did not expect that answer but okay,,,!

• Posted at:

HYDRA

@Amarok

Thanks for all the info--but that was a lot to read xp, sorry if I forget some things--and I already put Pinniped's age in Other, but she's 15. (in dragon years of course)

• Posted at:

Christian/RedFox

Pertle (Peril x Turtle)

Opal grabbed Ivory.

"Stop it!" she hissed into her little sister's ear. "It's not enough leading a horrible life full of dragons who resent us for our appearance, is it? It's not enough knowing that we're not supposed to exist, huh? On top of all this, when we get to this place where there are other dragons like us, for the three moons' sake, you act up and embarrass me! We could lose our chances for a new life! An entire new life, do you get it?"

"Fine! I'm just hungry," muttered Ivory, and Opal began to realize this was hard for her, too.

"Okay!" she whispered. "Come on, then!"

Opal felt like her horn was ablaze with mortification as she walked over to Boreal and Wyvern.

"Um, sorry," she said. "It's kinda hard, you know?"

• Posted at:

==================

= Grendel =

formerly known as Bastat

forum caticorn

Lucid dreamer

Empress of a world

That is only mine

==================

Name:  Goes by many names, currently prefers August 

Sexuality:  Pansexual
Tribes:  NightWing/RainWing
Appearence:  Slender, body roughly shaped like a RainWing but with a NightWing head and tail.  His scales are pitch black.  He cannot change their color voluntarily, but they do show powerful emotional reactions, on the rare occasions he can't suppress them.  August wears a white mask that covers all his face by his lime green eyes.
Personality:  Very, very secretive, doesn't give anything away.  August does get into fights often, but is usually playful and laid-back.  He usually gets into other people's business and tends to find out things he has no right to know.  Very paranoid.
Backstory:  A closely guarded secret.
Other:  is there something I'm supposed to put here

• Posted at:

HYDRA

@Amarok

So should I start now, or am I still waiting for Prism?

• Posted at:

Christian/RedFox

Pertle (Peril x Turtle)

@Christan: Sorry, I missed the in that form! Thanks for stating it again for me. And you have to wait for Prism accept you before you can start.
@Hydra: Hello and thanks for joining! I had two questions about your character. One, when you say 23, do you mean in dragon years (so around Queen Coral’s age) or in human years (so around 8-10 in dragon years?)? The young adult part kind-of throws me off there. And what powers does he have from which tribe? I noticed that he had limited color change, I was just wondering what other powers he had. The one problem there may be is that we normally ask for you to have a backstory, but if you really want to keep it a secret, well, that's up to Prism in all honesty so go bug her when she gets on about that. That was about it. The summary and character list are in the posts above.

Generosity-

“Alright, we’re done with your gills,” Generosity said soothingly. “We’ll just put a bandage over them, thank you for Mesquite, to help keep the sand out of them and keep them moist and then we'll do your other injuries.” Generosity put down the supplies Mesquite had brought over on a nearby table. She picked up one of the loose cloth bandages, dunked it in the water, and wrapped it loosely around Reflection’s gills. Due to the sensitive nature of gills, there wasn't any herbs they really could put on there, but the sand still needed to be kept out of the wound. That and it was better to keep the bandage moist to help the healing. “There, we’re done with gills. Now let's finish with the rest of your wounds.” Generosity picked back up the cloth she was using to treat the wounds, leaving the honey and bandages on the table to put on the major wounds, and just the honey on the more minor wounds.*

Wyvern-

“Alright, let just start by telling you guys where you are since neither of you seem to know,” Wyvern said, resigning herself to this type of talk for right now. Yippee. “You're at the Sand Flyers camp, nowhere near Possibility. Possibility is on the other side of the SandWing kingdom, along the SkyWing border.”
           “Do you even know what the Sand Flyers are?” Boreal interjected, sounding bored and as if she was wishing she was someplace else setting something on fire. And she probably was. Thought that was a good question, especially since the two didn't seem like they'd ever been to a desert. Right now the two of them were both ignoring the tantrum that had happened.

*You can skip the rest of Generosity treating Reflection if you don't want to continue to PoV it back and forth.

Sand Flyers:

Non Sand Flyers:
Mesquite- A female MudWing healers assistant. Not an actually healer, but helps out with what needs to be done in the healers tent.

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok