PART ONE

Since Creator, the greatly feared and respected NightWing, had been defeated and exiled to the desert many years ago, he lived by himself in his horrible palace which no one dared to enter.

Until today.

Today, the darkest night.

No moons were visible in the sky, and three young dragonets stood in the sand outside Creator’s terrible home.

“I dare you,” A young SkyWing urged his friend as the sky became darker.

The third dragonet, a female NightWing, gave them both a doubtful look. “Guys, are you sure this is safe? I mean, he’s supposedly still alive in there.”

The SkyWing, who went by the name of Robin, grinned. “Scared, are you? Don’t worry, I’ll be right behind you!”

His friend Urchin grumbled, “Yeah, to push us down the stairs and scream that The Creator is coming to murder us all…”

Darkscales, the NightWing, scoffed. “Robin, if you’re so brave, why don’t you go first? Go on, knock!”

Robin confidently stepped up to the huge, dark, double doors and rapped sharply with his talons.

They waited several moments, and he laughed. “See, nobody here! Nothing to be scared of!”

The door then dramatically creaked open.

“Hiya kids!” Creator leaped out the door, grinning maniacally. “Welcome to my famous Haunted Palace!”

The dragonets screamed. And screamed. Annnd kept screaming.

Creator stood there staring at them. “Are you okay?”

Their screams slowly died out and they stood awkwardly staring at each other.

“A-are… are you Creator?” Urchin stammered.

Creator bowed dramatically. That’s normal. Everything he does is dramatic. “Of course, young SeaWing! Who else would be living here? It is my house after all.”

Urchin promptly collapsed to the ground, unconscious, earning a disgusted glare from Darkscales.

Robin was obviously shaking, but went on with his plan of entering the haunted dwelling. “Well… Uh… Can we come in?”

Darkscales' disgusted glare immediately shifted to the SkyWing.

The grin spread across Creator’s snout widened rather disturbingly. “Of course, of course! Would you like some refreshments? A bucket of water to wake your friend?”

Once Urchin was awake, the dragonets were left in the dining hall.

Robin was stuffing his face with some sort of roasted meat, Urchin was hiding behind some sort of statue, and Darkscales was glaring at Robin.

“You really shouldn’t eat that food. It could be poisoned, or worse.” She snapped.

Robin paused. “What could be worse than poison? And why do you even care?”

“You’re sort of my friend, even if your brain is full of feathers. And what could be worse than poison? Well what do you think of cannibalism?”

The young SkyWing’s face paled, and he spat out the bits of meat in his mouth. “That’s disgusting, Dark! Where do you think the old NightWing has wandered off to, anyway?”

“I don’t want to know,” Urchin mumbled from the corner. “We should leave while we still have all our limbs.”

“Probably.” Darkscales agreed. “If he is even the real Creator. He might be an imposter. And do either of you even remember how to get back to the entrance?”

Her friends were silent.

“Well then. We’ll have to try to retrace our steps, and you can’t blame me if we all end up dead.”

Urchin whimpered pathetically and shrank back behind the statue again. Darkscales squinted at the statue. “Isn’t that statue a bit odd?”

Robin walked up to the stone statue of a SandWing and tapped it with one talon. “Creepy, don’t you think, Urchin? Very… realistic.”

Urchin scrambled back, thoroughly spooked. “Do you… Do you think t-the legends are true? That he could turn dragons to stone?”

“He didn’t turn us to stone did he?” Darkscales growled. “If he is Creator, he most likely no longer has his powers.”

Suddenly, a shrill shriek echoed through the fortress, bouncing off the stone walls. With it came a flood of bats, swirling around the dragonets ears.

Urchin returned the shriek, darting away into one of the many dark hallways in the labyrinth of a palace that Creator had built for torment…

END OF PART ONE

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Séance

a soft & friendly monster 

I live for Pretty. Odd.

I miss ryan ross

killjoy

up

• Posted at:

Séance

I live for Pretty. Odd.

I miss ryan ross

killjoy

please read this I worked super hard and ate an unhealthy amount of sugar so I could get it finished

• Posted at:

Séance

I live for Pretty. Odd.

I miss ryan ross

killjoy

PLEASE

• Posted at:

Séance

I live for Pretty. Odd.

I miss ryan ross

killjoy

-_-

• Posted at:

Séance

I live for Pretty. Odd.

I miss ryan ross

killjoy

notice meeeeeeee

• Posted at:

Séance

I live for Pretty. Odd.

I miss ryan ross

killjoy

It's really good ^-^

• Posted at:

Yellow

Zebrasarecool

#SunnyLickedAQibli

#ClerilIsAFruit

DemonxYellow

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." ~The Lorax

Christian!

"LICK LICK LICK" she saids as she was put in an assylum

Thanks!

• Posted at:

Séance

I live for Pretty. Odd.

I miss ryan ross

killjoy

All good ^–^ are you posting more today or continuing later?

• Posted at:

Yellow

Zebrasarecool

#SunnyLickedAQibli

#ClerilIsAFruit

DemonxYellow

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." ~The Lorax

Christian!

I NEEED MORE. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Posted at:

*Vine

{She/They/Idiot} {Lord of fangirls and shippers} {Eyy}  

It's not what we are. It's what we do.  

{A total trash mammal}  

#CharaDefenseSquad

#TrashSquad

#MuchInsecure

"I will send a fully armed battalion to remind you of my love."

part 2 tomorrow, part 3 on Halloween

• Posted at:

Séance

I live for Pretty. Odd.

I miss ryan ross

killjoy

Cooleos (it's funny 'cause Halloween is tomorrow for me but I don't mind)

• Posted at:

Yellow

Zebrasarecool

#SunnyLickedAQibli

#ClerilIsAFruit

DemonxYellow

Christian!