One day, when you were just standing around, singing, hunting, hiding from the light, etc, a letter was literally thrown at your face from a portal.

Dear (Name)

You might not know me, I, am Zenith, Principal of the boarding school for all mythological creatures. I am inviting you to this school, for us, creatures are getting endangered… and if the humans truly find out about us, we may even get extinct.

Directions are of no need, just jump into the portal, and you’ll make it to the school.

Happy journey! (Oh, and I certainly hope you’re not portal sick.)

RULES:

No being OP.

No Mary Sues/ Gary Stus.

I SWEAR TO THE MOONS, NO ‘YOU’LL SEE’ PERSONALITY. (I'd prefer no string of adjectives, either.)

Vampires do not consume human blood now, they just rely on animals, only the Dark Ones consume human blood for pleasure.

No killing each other. (This sounds kinda weird)

Please don’t start roleplaying before I accept you.

Shipping is allowed. (Of any kind, as long as the other person if fine with it.)

Put “I am a Myth” in your PoV color in “Other” if you read all of this.

And, most importantly, HAVE FUN!

FORMS!

Name:

What kind of mythological creature are you?

Appearance:

Personality:

Abilities:

Other:

ME FORMS!

Name: Principal Zenith

What kind of mythological creature are you? A unicorn  A kelpie

Appearance: She usually keeps a normal human appearance, with a little-below-knee-length sapphire blue dress, though she usually keeps a cloak on. (Her face got a little deformed. Reasons are still unknown.) And, a horse tail and ears. She has dark brown hair, icy blue eyes, and slightly tanned skin. She usually wears boots. She usually carries a book or scroll with her, too.

Personality: Zenith is a caring person, who is always ready to help every student in need; she’s very motherly, and always worries about her students. She’s also very worried about how endangered the existence of mythological creatures is getting, this being the main reason she even opened up the school. She’s quite absentminded, and always seems to be lost in thought.

Abilities: Shapeshifting

Other: NO CHEATING!

Name: Ally

What kind of mythological creature are you? A pixie

Appearance- Ally has light brown hair, which fades into dark, with dark green eyes. She wears brown pants, with a green-white striped shirt, and boots.

(This is for when she transforms) She wears a dress made out of lily petals, with vines as her shoes, and , and, two royal purple wings. (>.< I’m so lazy with appearances)

Personality- Ally is painfully shy; honestly, she’d really dig a hole to hide from people if she could. She usually prefers to spend her time with nature, rather than people. She’s extremely good at gardening, and always seems to be tending some plant. She’s also very sympathetic. (For plants) With people, though… she’s alright with talking to other creatures, but she literally hates humans. (I’m pretty sure there’s no need to explain why)

Abilities- Shapeshifting into a fairy, she can control nature.

Other- NO CHEATING! (Why is there a feeling climbing over my back… that I just made a Mary Sue?)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

*Vine

{She/They/Idiot} {Lord of fangirls and shippers} {Eyy}  

It's not what we are. It's what we do.  

{A total trash mammal}  

#CharaDefenseSquad

#TrashSquad

#MuchInsecure

"I will send a fully armed battalion to remind you of my love."

up

• Posted at:

*Vine

{A total trash mammal}  

#CharaDefenseSquad

#TrashSquad

#MuchInsecure

Bookmark! Will make forms tomorrow afternoon when I get on again!

• Posted at:

*Kenny the Great

(aka Ultimate Confetti Master)

TASTE THE RAINBOW!

"When in doubt, whip chocolate out" Link

"I work very hard to be annoying. Don't insult my ability to annoy." - Leo Valdez

IDEA THREADS20570an207370

bookmark

• Posted at:

Jadeseeker

{Genderfluid!}

Beauty comes in all forms. It's not just external; it's internal as well. - Alessia Cara

Margay Scattering Auburn Cottontail Gyrfalcon Distance Darkwatcher

Name: Diamond

What kind of mythological creature are you: A Bakeneko

Appearance: In her human form she has a lithe and slightly short frame, 5’0”, with pale skin. Her hair is straight and short with it almost reaching her shoulders. Her hair is a blue-silver color that is more blue than silver and she has cat ears instead of human ears. Her eyes are a bright blue and are slitted like a cats. Her teeth are pointed like a cats and she has a long tail that has two ends to it in her human form. In her human form she wears a blue t-shirt and dark blue pants. She does not wear shoes and carries around a satchel to store her loot and pranking items in. Her clothes have pockets in them as well, on the outside and inside. She has a choker that has a blue diamond on it. Her cat form is a Russian Blue that is the slightly larger than a normal Russian Blue. Her coat color is the same color as her hair color and her eyes are the same Colorado they are in her human form, just a bit darker. Her cat form also has a collar/choker that has a blue diamond on it.

Personality: A trickster through and through, she enjoys pranking people and causing as much mayhem as possible. She can also hold a grudge for a long time, so if you angered her expect to be pranked. She is stealthy and quiet which helps with her prancing abilities. She also enjoys stealing things from others to help cause chaos. She will return the items she has stolen, usually. Sarcasm is a go to defense for her and she will often use it. Despite all this she is extremely loyal and friendly to those she considers friends and family and will defend them to the end. She will be friendly to anyone, but you have to watch out because it may be an act to have one let their guard down. She is also brave and has no problem doing things that others would not do even if there is a good reason to not do it. She enjoys ambushing people randomly and shows that the statement “curiosity killed the cat” is kind of true for her as she is extremely curious and nosy. She also is an adrealin junkie which is another reason that she steals.

Abilities: She can change form between a human and cat, manipulation of fire, and can cast small curses

Other: Bakeneko Folklore (for those who aren't sure what a bakeneko is): A bakeneko is a yo-kai (Japanese folklore). The bakeneko is created when a cat becomes older than thirteen years, usually. They are considered to be malicious spirits who enjoy cursing and taunting humans, by stealing the bodies of their masters, manipulating fire, and cursing people. As they get older they get bigger with them becoming the size of wild cats or even bigger. If you want more info look it up, warning not all references are the same. They are even rumored to eat human flesh. Basically she is a cat that can look human and has some powers. So she acts like a cat with her chasing after mice and birds, napping in sunlight for long periods of time, fear of water, etc, but she still has human intelligence and some morality. She is mute and tends to communicate through sign language, facial gestures,cat sounds, or writing. I am a myth.

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

I pop in every now and then

"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember me by." 

"Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack"

*facepalms* I despise autocorrect. It's suppose to say "her eyes are the same color that  they are in her human from", not Colorado.

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember me by." 

Name: Shicle (Shy-kel)

What kind of mythological creature are you? adlet

Appearance:

Personality:

Abilities:

Other:

I will finish this tomorrow!

• Posted at:

-Jade- (Jae-d) Name To describe a girl thats: okay.

A quote and book loving nerd.

Inactive & On-off-ish. 

@MoonWolf

Accepted!

• Posted at:

*Vine

{A total trash mammal}  

#CharaDefenseSquad

#TrashSquad

#MuchInsecure

And because I forgot to put something else in my form (my mind is everywhere right now XD) Diamond is bisexual.

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

poke

• Posted at:

*Vine

{A total trash mammal}  

#CharaDefenseSquad

#TrashSquad

#MuchInsecure

CURSES COPY-PASTE.

Name: Principal Zenith

What kind of mythological creature are you? A unicorn  A kelpie

Appearance: She usually keeps a normal human appearance, with a little-below-knee-length sapphire blue dress, though she usually keeps a cloak on. (Her face got a little deformed. Reasons are still unknown.) And, a horse tail and ears. She has dark brown hair, icy blue eyes, and slightly tanned skin. She usually wears boots. She usually carries a book or scroll with her, too.

Personality: Zenith is a caring person, who is always ready to help every student in need; she’s very motherly, and always worries about her students. She’s also very worried about how endangered the existence of mythological creatures is getting, this being the main reason she even opened up the school. She’s quite absentminded, and always seems to be lost in thought.

Abilities: Shapeshifting

Other: NO CHEATING!

• Posted at:

*Vine

{A total trash mammal}  

#CharaDefenseSquad

#TrashSquad

#MuchInsecure

Book mark i might join

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

poke!

• Posted at:

*Vine

{A total trash mammal}  

#CharaDefenseSquad

#TrashSquad

#MuchInsecure

up

• Posted at:

*Vine

{A total trash mammal}  

#CharaDefenseSquad

#TrashSquad

#MuchInsecure

up

• Posted at:

*Vine

{A total trash mammal}  

#CharaDefenseSquad

#TrashSquad

#MuchInsecure

Name: Chestnut

What kind of mythological creature: Scottish Spotted Brownie

Appearance: She seriously looks like a cat that walks on two legs. She's around 2 feet tall. She has silky umber fur. Her eyes are bright green, like dazzling peridots. Her claws are short, but sharp- like her teeth. She usually has a very amused look on her face.

Personality: Very wild and fiery. She's this very feisty character who pretty much finds even the most daring, dangerous stunts very fun. She's a risk taker, and almost never goes the safe way. She can be pretty smug at times. She's also very stubborn, and there's pretty much no changing her mind.

Abilities: None, really...

Other: I am a Myth; she's pretty much obsessed with mushrooms (classic feline brownie...)

• Posted at:

Fatey - she\her - i love cats

sunny licked a qibli its canon now okay i dont make the rules

also uh please be patient im kinda stupid auygfusfsdf

@Bastet

Accepted!

(xD Obsessed with mushrooms)

• Posted at:

*Vine

{A total trash mammal}  

#CharaDefenseSquad

#TrashSquad

#MuchInsecure

Name: Sakura Kalesi (Kalesi is pronounced Kale-see, it's a made up word btw) 
What kind of mythological creature are you? Air spirit
Appearance: silver hair that looks like wind (air spirit, remember?) and blue eyes. She wears a blue and white striped shirt and denim jeans. She doesn't wear shoes... Because she simply leaves them behind when she turns into air! XD 
Personality: Graceful but daydreams a lot (a lot a lot, heheh), She is also rather forgetful, but knows how to make plans. She often stress eats paper (lol) but picks up things quickly. 
Abilities: turning into air, manipulating air, flight (the wind simply carries her)
Other: I am a Mythical! And portal sick! She enjoys messing with humans, as she can simply turn into air. She is often too loyal.. Heh..

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia| drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

@Ocean

Accepted!

Heh heh I was literally waiting for a portal sick character

• Posted at:

*Vine

{A total trash mammal}  

#CharaDefenseSquad

#TrashSquad

#MuchInsecure

Name: Ryoko
What kind of mythological creature are you?: Dragon/Kitsune/Demon hybrid
Appearance: Look up "Dragon Ninetales". Ok, now give it red eyes, nine tails, each tipped in black and flaming, red paws/talons/feet, each with a black flowing scarf thingy wrapped around them, red wing thingies on the shoulder that are black tipped, a sort of red flame eyeliner thing around the eye, a spiky, messy mane of hair with red tips, and cream colored fox ears that are black tipped in front of the horns.
Personality: Ryoko is fierce and fiery. She fights for what she believes is right, so don't mess with her. She oozes sarcasm, and can have a short temper. Sorry, she's a new OC that I'm hoping to develop in this RP.
Abilities: Pyrokinesis, gliding, can sense what mood someone is in
Other: I am a Myth

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!

Moons, how did I forget this?

Dorms-

For all water based creatures- The dorm is literally a beach, complete with a swimming pool right at the middle, sunlight seems to fall through here. The dorms are made a bit deeper into the beach, they're kinda of like caves, with hammocks, and small shelves, and cupboards for anything you need to put in. For creatures who live underwater, there's the pool, it also has pretty much the same facilities as the one above the land.

For all nature based creatures- A forest-ish place, this too, has hammocks, except they hang from trees, pets are also allowed here, just... don't get too wild ones. Holes in three trunks beside every hammock are provided, to keep anything in.

For any creatures who need ice to survive- Okay, this place is still a work in progress, so... you might find this place a bit foresty, other than this, it has been enchanted to be snowed on. Igloos are made, and for any who prefer it, wooden houses.

Anything else? I can arrange more dorms, too. Feel completely free to ask me! I only bite a little!

• Posted at:

*Vine

{A total trash mammal}  

#CharaDefenseSquad

#TrashSquad

#MuchInsecure

What about fire-based myths?

• Posted at:

Rainfeather

Dragonkin

That one crazy sister & fireball goddess

#Likeagirl

"YOU ATE MY SWORD!!"-Percy Jackson

Current music obsession:Horrible Kids

#UnbanCrimson

@Bengal

OwO That is the coolest design I've ever seen...

ACCEPTED!

• Posted at:

*Vine

{A total trash mammal}  

#CharaDefenseSquad

#TrashSquad

#MuchInsecure

@Rainfeather

Whew, thanks for reminding me!

This is gonna be hard...

For all fire based myths- A desert-y place, where the sun doesn't seem to stop blazing, the dorms are located in a cave, which was rumored to be a volcano (Don't ask me how a volcano got inside a school) It has small steams erupting from it, every now and then, caves have cupboards and built in shelves, where belongings can be kept 

• Posted at:

*Vine

{A total trash mammal}  

#CharaDefenseSquad

#TrashSquad

#MuchInsecure

Name:Darya (Prononced DA-ree-a)

What kind of mythological creature are you?:Selkie (An Irish mytholgical creature said to live as seals in the sea,but to shed their skin on land to become humans.)

Apperance:Darya has soft,curly dark borwn hair,wide light green eyes,and freckels. She wears a short-sleeved yellow t-shirt,and blue jean shorts without any shoes. When she transforms into a seal,she's choclate brown,with soft fur and wide green eyes.

Personality:Darya is very immature,along with fun-loving and playfull. She loves animals and perfers them over people. That was the upside. The downside? She's hardly ever serious,and she's also really stubborn. She's brutally honest,too.

Abilites:Shapeshifting from a human to a seal,she can speak seal as well.

Other:I am a myth

• Posted at:

Rainfeather

Dragonkin

That one crazy sister & fireball goddess

#Likeagirl

"YOU ATE MY SWORD!!"-Percy Jackson

Current music obsession:Horrible Kids

#UnbanCrimson

Aww, thanks! Yeah, I'm combining a Ninetales dragon with a Mega Ninetales((Fan art. I want Ninetales to have a mega evolution ;-;)).

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Name: Volca

What Mythological Creature Are You: Chimera\Manticore\Ahuizotl Hybrid

Appearance: Volca's lienine head is red-brown (somewhat like Scar's in The Lion King) with a thick black mane. Instead of having a Chimera's goat head next to it, he has a canine head that resembles a navy blue wolf with sleek fur for the water. Well, all of his fur is water-proof, but the wolf-like head is especially sleek. His draconic head is bright red, with black underscales with small crack-like designs resembling lava under rock. It's horns are NightWing-like, and it's snout is SandWing-ish. His body is leonine, with sleek navy blue fur. His hind legs, however, end in goat-like hooves. His snake head on the tip of his tail resembles a King Cobra with poisonous barbs instead of a hood. All of his eyes are fire red, and seem to actually be on fire. He's 15 feet tall.

Personality: He's a quiet type, and hardly ever talks. He has a deep, rich voice, and all of his heads speak in unison (however, they don't always think the same things). He's not really brave or smart. However, he's very steadfasty and loyal. He can be very stubborn at times.

Abilities: He can breathe underwater; can breathe flames; sting with the snake's barbs

Other: I am a myth

Form for Kitsune\Baku hybrid and Chupacabra\Mt Troll Hybrid will be posted ASAP

• Posted at:

Name: Evera Twilight (Ever~uh)
What kind of mythological creature are you? Vampire
Appearance: Long black hair, pale skin, Amber eyes, kind of looked like the girl from Hotel traslvania
Personality: Snarty, mean at first, hides her emotions except anger, sarcastic, nice once you get to know her, loyal, and tries to keep to herself 
Abilities: Can turn into an bat, can't go out is sunlight 
Other: I am a Myth, can she have an crush on Shicle when his firm is done?

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

Oh yeah, Ryoko is large enough for the aver human to ride her.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Can I redo my form? There is no human characters so I want to use a different oc

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

Wait... make the Mt Troll\Chupacabra hybrid a Dritten\Kistune hybrid...

• Posted at:

Bookmark/Save!

• Posted at:

Grey.

Shadow

Home Thread~/223316

11       3

Forum Creepy Older Cousin

#TypeOne-->TypeNONE

#YouCan'tJudgeABookByItsCover

I Believe...

Name: Ebony

What kind of mythological creature are you/are you? Vampire

Appearance: Tall, slim, very pale, with very long, very straight, very dark black hair framing her eyes, which are gold at the center and fade through orange to red at the edges (she has central heterochromia). It's hard to see her fangs unless she's smiling, and even then you could probably overlook them quite easily (this always bugs her, because it often leads to conversations like this: "what kind of monster are you?" "CAN'T YOU SEE I'M A VAMPIRE I'VE GOT RED EYES AND FANGS FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE") She wears all black (shocker), usually a fitted shirt with a leather jacket and black jeans, and has golden jewelry she wears (three bracelets with runes carved on them and a necklace with golden fangs on it).

Personality: Mysterious, cold, with a dark sense of humor. A bit smug, she's not exactly the most likeable type. She prefers the dark, always sits in the far back corner, and is more an observer than a talker. She watches everyone around her and hardly anything goes unnoticed (this is especially true because of her enhanced senses of hearing, smell, and sight).

Abilities: Enhanced sense of hearing, sight, and smell; predatory instinct (she instinctually chases things that move/run, though she tries to fight it); runs faster and jumps higher than a human can.

Name: Lynx (Do not make fun of his name. He will either attack you or cry. You've been warned)

What kind of mythological creature are you? Werewolf

Appearance: 

(HUMAN) Average height, tanned (but originally pale) skin, appears a little scruffy. He's got toussled-looking, chocolate-brown hair, shining amber eyes, and a splash of freckles across his nose that give him a charming, adorable look. He's got liiiiitle tiny baby fangs that can only be seen when really looked for, and he's pretty proud of them. He usually wears an old gray T-shirt (with a couple of little holes in it), ripped up blue jeans (but hey, they stay on just fine), and very beat-up and dirty black and gray running shoes.

(WOLF) Slightly larger than a normal wolf, deep and rich brown fur, wide face, usually with the bright pink tongue hanging out playfully. Long, thin legs, thick fluffy fur. Very mellow for a werewolf, but if threatened becomes agressive. Big, intimidating fangs, large ears for a wolf, very fluffy tail.

Personality: Funny, cute, confident but not cocky, very playful and social. Lynx loves people, but sometimes has odd mood swings. His senses are always on high alert, and so he's easily stressed out, meaning he'll occasionally lash out or break down. But, for the most part, Lynx is just a happy-go-lucky ball of excitement that loves new things, food, and most of all attention (he gets frustrated when not given enough attention).

Abilities: Heightened senses of smell and hearing; dog-like instincts (chasing things, barking, growling, howling, etc.); changing into a wolf for 24 once a full moon occurs.

• Posted at:

*Kenny the Great

(aka Ultimate Confetti Master)

TASTE THE RAINBOW!

"When in doubt, whip chocolate out" Link

"I work very hard to be annoying. Don't insult my ability to annoy." - Leo Valdez

IDEA THREADS20570an207370

Ahh, forgive me!

Name: Shicle (Shy-kel)

What kind of mythological creature are you? Adlet

Appearance: He has darkly tanned skin, with slight freckles on his face, and black rimmed glasses that are mainly for reading but, can help him see things a little farther. He has dark moss green eyes and dark brown hair. His wolf legs are brown with on white paw and one leg is completely black and his tail is a lighter brown. He wears a grey hoodie with a werewolf on it that is crossed out and saids, Adlets are the New Werewolves around it. He wears light orange shorts and he can't really wear shoes...

Personality: Ready for a fight. Though, more anti-socal than not, he's always ready to defend himself, weather it be verbally or physically. He is some what ashamed of his relatives (If you read the lore you'd understand) and the subject is sensitive to him. He would rather read than be in sports or such. He can be kind of shut off and not want to talk to anyone, unless they approach him first. Though, he will approach them first some times. He is anxious but, if he trusts you, it melts away when he's around you. 

Abilities: Runing fast, running for a while with out break, able to eat raw meat

Other:I am a Myth

• Posted at:

Inactive & On-off-ish. 

For the form coming, yes, Evera can have a Crush in Shicle.

• Posted at:

Inactive & On-off-ish. 

O.o I didn't expect so many people to join...

@Rainfeather

Accepted!

@Bastet

Whoaaa, that's a cool character! Accepted!

@Reading

Well, you said you want to use a different character, but the form isn't through yet...

but, she's accepted!

@Kenny

Accepted!

@Jade

Accepted!

• Posted at:

*Vine

{A total trash mammal}  

#CharaDefenseSquad

#TrashSquad

#MuchInsecure

Just a fewww more characters, and then I'll make the first PoV

• Posted at:

*Vine

{A total trash mammal}  

#CharaDefenseSquad

#TrashSquad

#MuchInsecure

I will just keep her, so can she have an crush on Shicle 

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

*Intense poking*

• Posted at:

*Vine

{A total trash mammal}  

#CharaDefenseSquad

#TrashSquad

#MuchInsecure

Y'know what, I'm done waiting.

Principal Zenith-

I waited at the entrance of the school, as various portals from endless locations seemed to appear, different colors, different myths, different reactions, some coming out calmly, some gaping, some portal sick... Oops. I forgot to hand out pills for the portal sick. I sure hope they'll be fine... I pulled my cloak further over my face, as students glanced at me. I sure hope they won't be scared of their principal... As quite a crowd of students appeared, I took a dee breath, and said in the cheeriest, nicest voice I could "Hello students, and welcome to the School Of Myths!"

Feel free to join in!

I'll pov Ally later...

Oh, and (THREE MOONS HOW DO I FORGET EVERYTHING)

Teachers: 

How control you powers: OPEN!

Different elements and how to handle them: OPEN!

Hiding from humans: OPEN!

Combat training: OPEN!

Different types of magic: OPEN!

The History of Myths: OPEN!

Schedule:

7 am: Wake up

9 am: Breakfast

10 am: (Subject. Different people choose theirs)

11 am: (See above)

12 noon: (See above)

1 pm: See above

2 pm: (See above)

2:30 to 3:00- Combat training

3 to 4: FREE TIME!

5 to 6: Dinner

6: More free time!

7: Go to dorms, may ask teachers if anything is needed.

8: Lights out!

(THAT IS ONE TIGHT SCHEDULE. I could not follow that IRL.) 

• Posted at:

*Vine

{A total trash mammal}  

#CharaDefenseSquad

#TrashSquad

#MuchInsecure

1 , , 3 ... 15 , 16 , 17