Shooting a squirrel then burying it instead of eating it sounds completely like me.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Firework

Febuary 2015-March 2019

3974 stars

Who can say if I've been changed for the better?

But because I knew you

I have been changed

For good

OH. SORRY.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!

*in a depressed mood again* yay...

The Dead (whoops forgot)

Bengal

Purple

RubyLavender

Insanity

Hootsie

NIGHT ONE

Flame sits in a tree, afraid to sleep because he's going to fall down.

Firework is still mad at Flame. She is hungry and is slightly regretting not eating that squirrel she killed.

Ruby Sky and Moonsilver stay up all night talking about Skulduggery Pleasant (whatever that is..)

Athena smacks a tree repeatedly with the LOL manuscript.

Crimson somehow makes his way to the Cornucopia. He sleeps on top of it.

Kit and Opti tell weird stories about their lives because they can't sleep. A silver parachute lands on Opti's head randomly. She opens it to find a water filter, which she stores in her pocket.

Wings is depressed because Insanity died. She wanders around aimlessly until she finds Crimson on top of the Cornucopia. She climbs up there and sleeps in a separate place on top of it.

Ghost is trying to sleep but cannot because Moon is still laughing her head off. He wills someone to sponsor him with earmuffs.

Gryffin is thinking about dabbing when a silver parachute with a water filter attached lands on his foot. He grabs it and ties it to his sword by the parachute strings. (logical)

Wild is experimenting with her sparkly purple string, rolling it out and rolling it up again, but it does nothing. A shield softly lands on her head, and she looks at it before putting it on her arm. It is extremely heavy and makes her fall down, but she keeps lifting it all night so she can carry it. 

Fossil misses Puppy. She floats down the river, humming randomly. Suddenly, a tracker for the dead lands on her belly. She looks at it but does nothing.

Nightmare sees Fossil floating in the river. She uses a random branch to pull Fossil to shore. Fossil seems to have lost her memory and wanders around aimlessly until Nightmare ties her to a tree. Nightmare sleeps.

Hydra finds a large wall of smiley-face pillows at the edge of the arena. She takes one of the pillows and hugs it, leaning against the rest of the pillows to sleep.

Unique climbs through the trees until she sees Wild weight-lifting with the shield. Interested, Unique watches Wild for a while, but falls asleep while doing so.

Puppy drinks some water from the river. Suddenly, she can't remember her own name.

Petal Pelt looks around until she finds Puppy. She convinces Puppy that her name is actually Jerry-O.

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Daily Song Quote"i've done all i can think of, chased down all my demons" -pink

XD

• Posted at:

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Son of Justice

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

El Amigo

Please just be okay...

Foolizh autocoreect

"She convinces Puppy that her real name is Jerry-O"

xD

• Posted at:

~{}Vul{}~

Not quite hopeful

Aro/Ace ~ Nonbinary (They/Them) ~ Collector of Trash Characters ~ Relatable Duo

"But there is nothing more beautiful and terrifying than innocence."

The river has magical powers

• Posted at:

when fear creeps up your spine

start writing

shake it off

word by word

and look at the splinters of fear on the ground

shining like broken glass

insanity

i'm all inside your head anyway

THE RIVER IS MAGICAL

(A book series about a skeleton detective.)

• Posted at:

eventide/spectral

she/heand they/them

and we're powered by every tear that's dried

yes. 

puppy is now called jerry-o.

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

no one is dead so I dun feel like putting the already-dead up here

DAY TWO 

Petal Pelt figures out that the river is not to be touched. She tells Puppy/Jerry-O this.

Puppy/Jerry-O drags Petal Pelt towards somewhere, hoping for water. She is fully convinced that she is called Jerry-O.

Ruby Sky and Moonsilver are extremely tired because they did not sleep at all. They stumble around, and Ruby Sky eventually runs out of stamina and curls up on the roots of a tree. Moonsilver doubts the tree and sleeps on the grass. While they are asleep, the tree's roots pull Ruby Sky underground. (dead)

Hydra gets up, taking the pillow with her, and tries to find food and/or water. She finds the river. There are fish in it, which she grabs easily because they do not know anything. She eats the fish, telling it "rest in pieces", and once she is finished, forgets why she's here and who her parents are. She begins loudly calling "MOMMY!"

Crimson wakes up to see Wings sleeping on the Cornucopia too. He is weirded out.

Wings wakes up, seeing Crimson looking at her like she just popped out of thin air, waves cheerfully, and says "Hi!" Crimson goes with it and they decide to team up together.

Nightmare questions Fossil, wondering why she was floating randomly in the river, and Fossil replies "I don't know" to every question. Nightmare sighs and releases her. 

Fossil wanders around until she finds Hydra. They manage to convince each other that Fossil is Hydra's mom.

Firework kills another squirrel, insanely hungry, and eats it with her eyes closed, telling it "I'm sorry" after every bite.

Flame bumps into a tree.

Kit and Opti use Opti's water filter to drink from the river. They do not have their memories taken away. They become depressed that they're going to have to kill each other if they make it to the end.

Wild walks around with her shield on her arm, spool of sparkly purple thread in hand. She finds Ghost and Moon. Suddenly, the thread leaps out of her hand, strangles Moon, and returns to her hand.

Ghost is happy that there is finally silence, but at the same time is mad at Wild for killing his friend. He gives her the laughing juice and runs. She wonders what it does, then pockets it.

Gryffin drinks using his water filter. He believes he is awesome for no good reason. (XD)

Unique wakes up to see Wild gone. She follows Wild's footsteps and finds Moon's body, which she buries before seeing Wild's camp. She finds the laughing juice, and convinced it is some sort of superpower drink, drinks it all. She starts screaming with laughter and rolling around on the floor.

Athena rips up the manuscript and looks around for something useful. She finds a random banana and eats it, and promptly begins to fart rainbows.

The Dead

Bengal

Purple

RubyLavender

Insanity

Hootsie

Ruby Sky

Moon

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

XD

• Posted at:

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Son of Justice

El Amigo

Please just be okay...

Foolizh autocoreect

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

"Everyone should suddenly have the air turn into seven bright purple dragons yelling hysterically whenever she gets attacked." -Tsunami

I sponsor Gryffin with a vial of water that makes him dab

• Posted at:

Aquastar (aquastar)

My OCs:

Moonclever

Starriver

Periflame

Queen of weirdness and geekyness

#GoWithTheFlow

Aquastar flipside Flamestar

Kibi flipside Howlmoon

YO-KAI WATCH FAN!( I am a cat and i like it like that...) 

ROWLET, DARTRIX, AND DEIUCIDYE FOREVER

Turns out I didn't need earmuffs after all.

• Posted at:

Keep going, friend :D! I believe in you!

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie

#SupportPeri

Basic psychology. Also I read a lot of memes.

I scream a lot!

AAAA THIS IS THE MOST HILARIOUS THING EVER! If you make another when you're done, can I please be in it? Until then, I'll be stalking and poking this thread!

• Posted at:

prism

she/her

tmsh/238145 

2 years/152 pages 

#rememberthelost 

inactive on weekends

@Prism: I might. If I make one, though, I'll put you in it. :)

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Can I be in the next one?

• Posted at:

Aquastar (aquastar)

My OCs:

Moonclever

Starriver

Periflame

Queen of weirdness and geekyness

#GoWithTheFlow

Aquastar flipside Flamestar

Kibi flipside Howlmoon

YO-KAI WATCH FAN!( I am a cat and i like it like that...) 

ROWLET, DARTRIX, AND DEIUCIDYE FOREVER

unique

unique what are you doing

unique stahp

stahp

• Posted at:

wild/spades

once i was told

but like any misfit

i spit on that good advice

I sponsor any random person (you choose) with a set of the first 5 WoF books, plus MR, WT, EP, and ToP. That should keep them busy if they're bored.

• Posted at:

prism

she/her

tmsh/238145 

2 years/152 pages 

#rememberthelost 

inactive on weekends

meow.

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

"Everyone should suddenly have the air turn into seven bright purple dragons yelling hysterically whenever she gets attacked." -Tsunami

poke

• Posted at:

prism

she/her

tmsh/238145 

2 years/152 pages 

#rememberthelost 

inactive on weekends

I sponsor puppy/jerry-o with the power to transform into a fluffy labrador puppy

• Posted at:

Do I actually see with my own very eyes

Grif  

He/Him

Relatable Duo

mod chosen glitcher

A man who's not heard of a Jellicle cat?

beluga (hmm I'll add more later cause I have to do stuff now)

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

...this arena has a lot of interesting things, doesn't it?

• Posted at:

eventide/spectral

she/heand they/them

Hmmmmm... who to sponsor? *studies forumers* I would've done Bengal, but she's dead... who else seems like they have a high chance of surviving... hmmm... Gryffin, Crimson, Hydra, and Puppy seem to have the highest chances in my opinion. *draws a letter out of a basket* "C"! Crimson it is! Trust me, the basket always works.

I donate Crimson a dagger. It's obviously from me (Fatey)- there's a carving of a dritten (dragon-winged cat) on the handle with opened jaws and draconic wings spread. I'm pretty sure I'm the only forumer who would decorate weapons with cats.

• Posted at:

Fatey - she\her - i love cats

sunny licked a qibli its canon now okay i dont make the rules

also uh please be patient im kinda stupid auygfusfsdf

mow

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

meow

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

wow that actually sounds like a thing i'd do

Nightmare do you stalk me

sorry Kit

jsyk if we both did make it to the end i'd probably kill myself because reasons or let you kill me

so yeh

• Posted at:

Opti

T'hiyeh tikvah b'makom atzivah.

May there be hope instead of sadness.

I'm the nobody in the corner. You don't know I'm there. You forget I ever existed.

mrf0o[j

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

,epw

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

NIGHT TWO

Athena cannot sleep because of the magical rainbows that she farts about every 20 seconds. She sighs, climbs a tree, and attempts to sleep. Unfortunately, a particularly powerful rainbow fart sends her up into the air. She falls down to the ground, breaking her neck. (dead)

Puppy/Jerry-O found a small pond. She willingly drinks from it. Petal Pelt goes swimming, but there are mini pink piranhas in the lake that bite her and kill her. Puppy/Jerry-O is extremely alarmed and starts barking like a puppy. (dead)

Crimson and Wings camp out on the Cornucopia together again. A silver parachute lands on Crimson's nose and he finds a dagger marked with a dritten. He sighs and shakes his head, wondering why Fatey decided to sponsor him. Wings wonders why she didn't get a dagger.

Moonsilver wakes up from her very long nap to find Ruby Sky gone. She screams and runs around, thinking Ruby Sky left her. Eventually, she gets depressed and curls up in a clearing.

Unique starts laughing so hard she can't breathe. She somehow doesn't breathe again and passes out. She is still laughing though, and suffocates herself.

Wild comes back very tired to find Unique dead. She shakes her head, buries Unique, and throws the laughing juice bottle as far away as possible.

Gryffin is sponsored with a bottle of dabbing water. He drinks it all and begins to dab extremely quickly.

Ghost wanders around until he can't wander anymore. He climbs a tree and sleeps, thoroughly unaware of a fluffy pink bird with a sign around its neck reading "Queen Scarlet" sitting on his shoulder, staring at him. It jabs its beak into his throat while he sleeps, and he falls from the tree. (dead)

Firework wants fireworks.

Nightmare wants to kill herself, but is too much of a coward to do it, so she sleeps sadly.

Fossil sings "rockabye baby" to Hydra until they both fall asleep.

Flame says "EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!" and flops on his face, but no one does it with him. He is sad.

Kit and Opti hear Flame. They both flop, though Flame doesn't know it. They are now doing the real-life equivalent of slush-puddling.

The Dead

Bengal

Purple

RubyLavender

Insanity

Hootsie

Ruby Sky

Moon

Petal Pelt

Athena

Unique

Ghost

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Killed by an evil bird.

Oh hello accuracy, what are you doing here?

• Posted at:

Keep going, friend :D! I believe in you!

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie

#SupportPeri

Basic psychology. Also I read a lot of memes.

I scream a lot!

That sounds... a LOT like me. I would do that...get depressed and go back to sleep...

• Posted at:

eventide/spectral

she/heand they/them

that is so me

although why am i doing everything with Kit

no offense, Kit

i'm just kinda a loner, i guess *shrug*

• Posted at:

Opti

T'hiyeh tikvah b'makom atzivah.

May there be hope instead of sadness.

I'm the nobody in the corner. You don't know I'm there. You forget I ever existed.

I guess Unique..

DIED OF LAUGHTER

haha I don't want to live anymore

• Posted at:

wild/spades

once i was told

but like any misfit

i spit on that good advice

O.o

• Posted at:

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Son of Justice

El Amigo

Please just be okay...

Foolizh autocoreect

myip

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

meow

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

I'm sorry Ghost

I send poisoned chocolate chip cookies to all of the tributes

• Posted at:

when fear creeps up your spine

start writing

shake it off

word by word

and look at the splinters of fear on the ground

shining like broken glass

insanity

i'm all inside your head anyway

Mew.

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

ARENA EVENT- FLOOD

Crimson and Wings see the floodwater rising around them. Wings screams and panics, climbing to the highest point on the Cornucopia. Crimson tries to be logical, but there is nothing to float on. They try to wait out the flood. Soon, almost the entire Cornucopia is underwater. The water rises even more, and they tread water until they cannot do it anymore and drown. (both dead)

Puppy/Jerry-O barks again and climbs a large hill. The water comes up to her toes, and she has the bright idea to try to drink it. The water turns out to be fresh and she is happy. She fills up a random fluffy water bottle with it. Suddenly, a cookie lands on her head. Excited, she noms it, but she eats it too quickly, plus chocolate is poisonous to dogs. She dies, but the cookie was poisoned anyway. (dead)

Firework is in a very tall tree, so the floodwater does not reach her. A cookie falls into her hand and she examines it, breaking it open to find that the chocolate chips are actually green inside. She throws it away.

Flame is still on the ground from his flop. The water washes over him and he only realizes it when it's too late. (dead)

Moonsilver Eventide realizes there is water, flails a random arm, and climbs a ginormous marshmallow that has fallen down randomly. She is safe. A cookie lands on her foot, but with all the random deaths that have happened, she doubts the sanity of the cookie and flings it into the water.

Bengal

Purple

RubyLavender

Insanity

Hootsie

Ruby Sky

Moon

Petal Pelt

Athena

Unique

Ghost

Crimson

Wings

Puppy/Jerry-O

Flame

Opti

Gryffin

Hydra

Nightmare

Wild

Wow, I killed a lot of forumers with that flood (including myself. Drowning and burning to death are my worst fears for my death IRL...)

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?