I'm sorry I was gone for so long. The reason for this is basically the same reason for the name-and-everything-else change. *Deep breath* Here goes nothing...

I found the forums when I was wandering the internet, feeling sad, alone, confused, and betrayed after an incident with a friend. I stalked the forums for a while, simply reading threads. After a long time, I finally worked up the courage to make an account and start posting. darksecret19. That was my username. I'm typically the kind of person to keep things bottled up inside, plus it had a short number behind it (meaning not many people had that name) so I thought it would work well. Then it was time to pick a name. The name I would put in my siggy. The name I would be known by. I've been working on a book for a long time, and my favourite character I had made was Grey. So it seemed like it would be easy and fun to actually be Grey. Oh, was I wrong. It was good at first, being my most...interesting character. But it quickly got tiring trying to be someone else entirely. Especially someone so...dark. It felt like I was lying when I logged on as Grey. I went from counting the hours until school was over so I could get on to avoiding the forums. I regret not doing this sooner, but I have now made an account more similar to me, and much less of a lie (I have to change just a few things for internet safety, but it's only minor things like exact hair colour and height and such). I hope this is better, because my time away from the forums was almost as bad as being Grey on the forums. I am now Fyre, and there will be many changes about everything I do, including the fact that I hope to be more active. I love the forums so dearly, and I hope my second chance turns out all right.

~Fyre

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Fyre

Grey

"And yet, to say the truth, reason and love keep little company together nowadays."-William Shakespeare

"Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination." -Voltaire

Pencils are weapons.

my OC?

hey Grey

uh I mean Fyre

welcome back

please excuse the ship Blizfyre. It's my OC, not you. just a warning. lol

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Daily Song Quote"i've done all i can think of, chased down all my demons" -pink

Oh, sorry, I didn't know there was another Fyre. Would you like me to change my name? I don't mind, Nightmare.

• Posted at:

Fyre

Grey

"And yet, to say the truth, reason and love keep little company together nowadays."-William Shakespeare

"Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination." -Voltaire

Pencils are weapons.

Nah, it's fine. :) I'm okay with it.

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Daily Song Quote"i've done all i can think of, chased down all my demons" -pink

Welcome back. :)

• Posted at:

HAI

I'm Drizzle

"What should we do if empirical evidence and materialist philosophy are going in different directions?"

Welcome back.

I really don't remember if I know you or not...

Hi.

• Posted at:

KNIGHT

ROGUE

REST IN SPAGHETTI

NEVER FORGETTI

NEVER GIVE UP ON YOURSELF