Daily Song Quote"i've done all i can think of, chased down all my demons" -pink

*picks up thread and violently slams it to the front page*

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

WHOA, NIGHTMARE. PUT. THE THREAD. DOWN.

I'M READING IT (I can't decide wheather to ship Rookpaw and Sandpaw or Duskpaw and Sandpaw)

• Posted at:

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

Up In Smoke: Chapter Seven

It was a dull day. All the apprentices were sitting around camp with almost nothing to do; well, except Sandpaw. Thistledusk was definitely keeping her busy. The younger apprentices weren't allowed out of camp for this day, because Vixenstar didn't want them hurt. The old leader was positive there would be a battle today, so she had forbidden Sandpaw, Maplepaw, Rookpaw, Troutpaw and Lilypaw from leaving camp. They had basically done all the camp chores that there were to do; they had pulled ticks from the elders' fur, helped Leopardspots sort herbs, cleaned out their own nests, cleaned the nursery (Cloverspark had moved there recently, expecting kits), cleaned the warriors' den, tried to beg the warriors to let them out of camp, and now they were just sitting around doing nothing.

"This is boring," mewed Rookpaw, who was actually lying down with his chin on his paws.

"Too right," Troutpaw said sourly.

Suddenly, Sandpaw heard a flurry of paws, and Fireflower burst into camp, chest heaving. Her eyes were wide and frightened, and she was panting hard.

"SunClan reset the border!" she yowled. "We refused to accept it, and they attacked us, all of their warriors and apprentices! We need help!"

Sageriver bounded up to the young she-cat. "All right. Quailfeather, Mothshadow, Willownose, Kestrelmist, Hazelpelt, Brindlepad, Thistledusk, Chestnutleap, Duskpaw, Featherpaw, all of you go with Fireflower to the battle!" the deputy yowled, her voice ringing across camp. Fireflower, having regained her breath, dashed out of camp again, the cats mentioned thundering behind her. Sageriver joined in, leaving the younger apprentices to wait out the battle in disappointment.

The camp was silent for a while longer, the only sounds being birds twittering or leaves rustling. Sandpaw paced back and forth, hoping their warriors were all right. It seemed like moons passed before the patrol returned from battle. Almost all of their warriors were gone; the only warriors still in camp were Blossomleap, Bouldershade and Flintriver. She wondered if the original cats on patrol- being Littlebrook, Sprucegaze and Jaggedsight- were all right.

After what seemed like ages of waiting, Sageriver led the patrol back into camp. Every cat was bleeding from some sort of wound, minor or major. Sandpaw's eyes searched the crowd frantically for her mother, Hazelpelt. Eyes roving past injured cats, her eyes locked on the light brown she-cat. Her ear was torn and bleeding, and she had a scratch on her left shoulder, but she was fine. Sandpaw dashed up to her, pressing her muzzle into her mother's fur. Ecstatic that Hazelpelt was okay, she looked around for more gravely injured cats. Lilypaw and Leopardspots were weaving around the patrol, bundles of herbs in their jaws. 

Suddenly, Sandpaw's eyes caught on Duskpaw. The dusky brown apprentice had a deep cut on his cheek, and he was favoring his hind leg because of a bite, but he wasn't what concerned Sandpaw. What her attention was caught by was the cat he was standing over- Featherpaw. His sister was lying down, as if she didn't have enough energy to stand. She was bleeding heavily from a wound on her throat, and Leopardspots kept pressing layer upon layer of cobwebs onto her neck, but it didn't seem to be working; blood soaked through the webs within fifteen seconds. Sandpaw tore her gaze away from the injured apprentice, turning to her mother instead, who was being treated by Lilypaw. 

"Did we win?" she asked nervously. 

"No," Hazelpelt sighed. "We'll take back that territory soon, though." Sandpaw felt dismayed. Nearly every warrior in StreamClan had gotten hurt for nothing? 

Mothshadow was talking to Sageriver right beside them.

"Duskpaw deserves to be made a warrior," she was saying, "he beat a full-grown warrior, and I know Brightflash is an extremely clever warrior."

"You have to assess his hunting skills first," Sageriver mewed. "Then I'll ask Vixenstar to make him a warrior."

"He did so well that he should be a warrior now!" Mothshadow persisted. "His hunting is fine!"

"Fine. He'll be a warrior tomorrow morning," the deputy hissed, then stalked away. Mothshadow walked up to Duskpaw, probably telling him the news. The dusky brown tom didn't seem to be listening, though; he was crouched over Featherpaw, whispering in her ear constantly. The light gray she-cat was looking at him and smiling, but her eyes seemed distant. That was a genuine smile, though; Featherpaw loved her brother. Sandpaw felt a pang of sorrow. I don't think Maplepaw will ever love me like Featherpaw loves Duskpaw. 

The Clan began to disperse, and most warriors' wounds were patched up cleanly. 

"Come on, Sandpaw. Let's go see if we can help Leopardspots with the more serious wounds," Rookpaw mewed, seeming to materialize beside her. She nodded, tearing her gaze away from Featherpaw, and followed her best friend.

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

I'M SO SORRY NIGHTMARE! I had to catch up on a couple of chapters today because I was gone over the weekend...*frowns* Even if I don't respond right away, please know that I am reading this when I can. Also, POOR DUSKPAW! Please don't kill his sister! 

At the moment I ship Sanddusk. WHY CAN'T I MAKE UP MY MIND?!?

• Posted at:

-Nocturnal-

Wielder of Darkness

"Strange, isn't it? What comes from within."

-Snape

#ProudSlytherin

#SupportPeri

Arabon (Flipside)

Hindsight (Mutant Wolf)

Salt Lake (Thief)

Ammos (Animus Prince)

Viperfish (SeaWing)

Darkshore (Hybrid)

Flip (Desk Dragon)

Nocturnal, IKR?!?!?!?!?! MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY

• Posted at:

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

beluga

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Up In Smoke: Chapter Eight

Tension was high around camp, and no one ever really said why. It was inexplainable, really. Most cats were high-strung for a while after the battle with SunClan. You couldn't really blame them, it was the morning after they had been defeated. 

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!" called Vixenstar. It was late in the day, around sunhigh. Sandpaw stopped to look at the leader on her way to get some mouse bile from Leopardspots. Lilypaw was nowhere to be seen; she and Leopardspots had gone to the Connection Pool last night to meet with StarClan, and was sleeping in that morning. Once the Clan had gathered around the Tallrock, the leader spoke again. "Duskpaw, please step forward."

The dusky brown tom stepped forward to meet Vixenstar, but he looked tired and weary; he had stayed awake all night by Featherpaw's side last night. Featherpaw wasn't getting any better- the bleeding had stopped but she had lost a lot of blood. 

"I, Vixenstar, leader of StreamClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. 

"Duskpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?" the leader asked, looking regal rather than fragile for a moment.

Duskpaw dipped his head. "I do."

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Duskpaw, from this moment you will be known as Duskfire. StarClan honors your loyalty and courage, and we welcome you as a new warrior of StreamClan."

"Duskfire! Duskfire!" cheered the Clan enthusiastically. A new warrior was something to be happy about, at least. Duskfire licked Vixenstar's shoulder before thanking Mothshadow profusely.

"Congratulations," Sandpaw purred, stepping up to the new warrior.

"Thanks. I'm going to go see Featherpaw," he mewed. "You can come if you want."

"Sure." She padded after him, stepping into the quiet of the medicine den. Lilypaw was waking up and beginning to sort herbs, and Featherpaw was in a nest in the corner, barely moving. The only way you could tell she was alive was the soft rise and fall of her side.

"Featherpaw," Duskfire whispered, placing a gentle paw on her shoulder. "Featherpaw."

The pretty gray she-cat blinked open her eyes, smiling weakly. "Duskpaw."

"No, Featherpaw," he said, barely containing his smile. "Duskfire."

"Duskfire," she sighed happily. "What a nice name..."

"You'll be getting yours soon, just wait. Just hold on a little longer, Featherpaw..." he mewed to her.

"I'm sorry, Duskfire. I won't." Her eyes were clouded with sorrow. "You'll have to go on without me."

"Don't think that way! You're going to stay with me!" he pleaded.

"I'll always be with you, Duskfire. And remember that others love you too." She raised a weak paw and brushed it against his cheek. 

"You aren't going to die, Featherpaw!" Duskfire said sternly.

"You knew I was, from the moment Brightflash cut my throat."

"No... Featherpaw, no..."

"Goodbye, Duskfire..." Featherpaw's eyes dulled, and she drew one last breath, letting it out in a contented sigh, accepting her position in StarClan with a smile on her muzzle.

"NO!" he screeched, shaking her. "No..."

"I'm sorry." It was Vixenstar. The old leader was having one of her moments of clarity. She stepped forward, close to Featherpaw's body. "Let me do one last thing for her." Gently, she nudged Duskfire aside. Quietly, she mewed, "I ask my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has given up her life in service of her Clan. Let StarClan recieve her as a warrior. 

"She will be known as Featherblaze."

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

NIGHTMARE. STOP TOYING WITH MY FEELINGS.

• Posted at:

❅Unique❅

Queen of Negativity

♢Uvelia♢

☩Romulus☩

#LaseliaFTW!

#MoonbliFTW!

#Arcanflake

#EllipsishippingIsCanonYo

*Whacks Gryffin with a newspaper*

#AwkwardCanadianInTheCorner

#LiveLifeLoveMoonkitti

I am unique, you are unique, we are all unique.

That last chapter made my eyes fill up with tears. (Note: I didn't say I cried, because I didn't cry, my eyes just filled with water)

Nightmare, did you use a name generator

That was my first thought when I saw Flintriver and Sageriver

River's not a common suffix

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

"Everyone should suddenly have the air turn into seven bright purple dragons yelling hysterically whenever she gets attacked." -Tsunami

You can't stop there! I need to know what happens 

• Posted at:

Tui T Sutherland is the BEST most AMAZING author ever! She inspired me to start writing a book of my own. If I could make anyone queen of my tribe it would be Tui T Sutherland.

WOF lover,

Jade Renae Harris

AH NUUUUUUUUUUU

WHY YOU DO THIS, NIGHTMARE-SAN

• Posted at:

*seafoam  

she/he/they || hamiltrash || violinist || infp

*smashes a vase* NO

YOU KILLED HER

WHY?!?!?!?!

*flips tables*

GAH! WHEN I'M ANGRY I BREAK THINGS!

*breaks things*

• Posted at:

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

What is it with the belugas!!!!!!

TELL ME!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Tui T Sutherland is the BEST most AMAZING author ever! She inspired me to start writing a book of my own. If I could make anyone queen of my tribe it would be Tui T Sutherland.

WOF lover,

Jade Renae Harris

@ghostdragon: It's just my way of bumping the thread

@Magic: yeah I did because my names that I come up with on my own are largely uncreative and the prefixes usually end up making the cats black, silver, gray or blue-gray without any brown or orange or anything so I had to find some color-variety plus name-variety.

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Nightmare: I have the same problem-- if I made all my Warriors fanfic names without generaters, I'd only have my very favorite names.

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

"Everyone should suddenly have the air turn into seven bright purple dragons yelling hysterically whenever she gets attacked." -Tsunami

Up In Smoke: Chapter Nine (Title is in pink because happy Valentine's Day!)

Sandpaw blinked, shocked, then gently stepped forward on legs that felt like jelly, pressing against Duskfire's side. 

"I'm sorry," she whispered, gazing down on the peaceful-looking body of Featherblaze. If not for the horrible wound on her throat, she could have been asleep.

"Get out! You don't know what this feels like! You don't understand!" the new warrior screamed, half-sobbing, then broke down in tears, placing his forelegs around Featherblaze's shoulders. and pressing his muzzle against her lifeless one. "I can't lose you," he mewed to the body in barely more than a whisper, squeezing his eyes tightly shut as he mourned his beloved sister.

Stung by the raw, forceful feeling and anger in his words, Sandpaw stumbled out of the medicine den. Suddenly, the midday sun seemed harsh, too bright and happy for the young apprentice's eyes. She could still faintly hear Duskpaw mewing unintelligible words in a sobbing whisper. Head bowed and looking aged again, Vixenstar emerged after Sandpaw.

"Sandpaw, there you are!" Thistledusk called sharply across the camp. "We're going to try fishing in the stream with Flintriver and Troutpaw." Fishing, she thought dully. She hadn't been fishing before. At a time when Featherblaze was still alive, she would have felt energized and excited about the new activity. Now, all she felt was dullness. She had witnessed the death of a brave soul, and a good friend. Featherblaze didn't deserve to die. I'll kill Brightflash for what she did to my denmate. Sandpaw realized her muzzle was wet with tears, and her claws were digging into the soft soil. "Come on, mouse-brain, we're going!" her mentor yowled, and sadly, Sandpaw followed. 

They trudged through the territory, Troutpaw bounding along happily beside her, weaving around and smelling everything, from the widest oak tree to the smallest twig.

The beautiful golden rays of sunlight blazed down happily through the looming leaf-bare trees. Dead leaves crunched under her paws, feeling to Sandpaw like the brittle bones of the cat who killed Featherblaze. Sandpaw kept her head down, staring at her paws as she imagined them coated with Brightflash's blood. 

"We're here," Flintriver announced after they had been walking for a few minutes. Sandpaw looked up, gazing at the bubbling stream, not yet frozen from the cold breeze. "Bass still reside here; they don't leave during the winter." 

"Sandpaw, Troutpaw, watch me closely. Try not to fall into the river."

"As if you didn't fall in when you were an apprentice," Flintriver purred good-naturedly. At another time, Sandpaw could have conjured a funny picture of a younger version of her mentor falling into the stream. Now, she just sighed, wanting to get on with it. Thistledusk shook his head and crouched neatly, pressing his belly as low to the ground as his body permitted, and keeping very still, leaving a little paw-room in front of him. His hawklike eyes raked over the water, and suddenly, his paw flashed out, hooking a bass neatly onto land. With a neat bite, he snapped its spine and it quit flopping under his paw. Despite her despair, Sandpaw couldn't help but be a little impressed with the skilled catch.

"Now you try, Troutpaw," mewed Thistledusk, standing aside so the younger apprentice could get ready. His paws were right on the edge of the bank, and his tail was whisking back and forth friskily. Gently, Flintriver placed a paw over his tail, stilling its motion. He was nearly lying down rather than crouching, so Thistledusk used his tail to gently lift the apprentice's belly a little. Troutpaw's ears flicked to and fro as he gazed intently at the splashing water. His eyes locked on a fish, and his paw began to flash out, but he hesitated. The shadow fell over the fish and it darted away. 

"Oh," he mewed, disappointed.

"That was a pretty good try. Next time, don't hesitate, just go for it. Sandpaw, how about you try?"

Saying nothing, Sandpaw stepped up, sighing quietly as she got into a hunting crouch. Featherblaze just died, and we're going about normal business like nothing happened! she wanted to burst out, but kept quiet. She watched the water, keeping her tail still, and her eyes caught on a thing that looked like a fish. It wasn't moving, though, so she took the opportunity, using her paw to grab it. Her claws dug into it, scraping against stone. She tried to tug her paw back, but her claw snagged. She lost her balance and tumbled forward into the cold stream, soaking her through her fur to the bone. Quickly, she scrambled out as fast as she could, shivering and gasping. 

"What did I say?!" snapped Thistledusk, his tail angrily lashing against the grass.

"I'm sorry I can't focus!" Sandpaw finally snapped. "It's just that Featherpaw happens to be dead, so sorry if I'm not at the top of my game!" Her fur was bristling and her claws were unsheathed. Troutpaw and Flintriver exchanged startled looks.

"We didn't-" Flintriver began, but Sandpaw's mentor cut him off.

"So?! A Clanmate dies, you move on! A death is no reason to neglect your duties!" Thistledusk growled back, stepping forward so he was only a few inches away from her. "Go back to camp if you can't focus, and mourn your friend all day, and be nothing more than another mouth to feed." Tears welled up in her eyes, and Sandpaw whirled on her heel, breaking into a run. The trees were no more than insignificant blurs as she raced through the forest. She caught her paw on a root, tripping and falling on her face, but that made her begin to cry more. Eventually, her paw hurt so much, and she felt so cold and miserable that she just collapsed, shivering violently, in a clearing full of browning grass. She covered her eyes with her paws, and her pads were ice-cold. She didn't recognize this clearing, because right now, everything looked the same. Snow began to gently fall from the sky, and she heard worried calls in the distance. Sandpaw looked up, blinking, and realized that the crater that held the Echo-Tree and the Connection Pool. Her tail tip and hind paws beginning to feel numb, she got up, stumbling towards it, and somehow descended into the crater successfully, feeling that maybe she could see Featherblaze in StarClan. The icy water of the Connection Pool lapped over her paws, and she touched it with her nose, but no sleep came. 

Sandpaw found that she didn't have the effort to climb back out, so she lay down, not caring anymore, and wept herself to sleep, paws still submerged in the cold water.

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

SANDFIRE FTW

BUT NO THISTLEDUSK WHY ARE YOU SUCH A MEANYPANTS

• Posted at:

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

#Sandfire

wait no don't pull a hashtags-as-speech like in FD

I could take over FD if needed

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

if you want, Wild. You can try to fix the mess I've made. I can make a thread summoning you to tell you my plans for the fanfic if you wanted to know them.

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Nightmare congratulations you have successfully created 2 ships... that is gonna be like SunnyFlight and StarSpeaker isn't it?

• Posted at:

MAY WE ALL KNOW CHEESE

ALL HAIL SAM THE BIRD

AN AvErAGe FAnWinG 

You can call me Snippy... Like scissors... I guess

Gramer Flipside: Lainguij 

bool makr i'll read later after i sleep or nap or something 

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

Sure, that'd be alright.

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

Wow ThistleDusk how would you feel if your friend died recently? HUH!!! HUH!!! 

• Posted at:

MAY WE ALL KNOW CHEESE

ALL HAIL SAM THE BIRD

AN AvErAGe FAnWinG 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

*bangs plate over head*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*smashes cups* *collapses on couch*

MORE.....CHAPTERS......I.......HATE.......CLIFFHANGERS!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

I AM DEVASTATION, FORMERLY DREAMER.

HI.

I WANT TO SHOOT A MACHINE GUN SOMEDAY.

This is really good, but I'm still mourning FD...

@Wild and Nightmare, I crashed your thread... Oh well..

• Posted at:

eventide/spectral

she/heand they/them

and we're powered by every tear that's dried

We need a Flight #2 or something

• Posted at:

MAY WE ALL KNOW CHEESE

ALL HAIL SAM THE BIRD

AN AvErAGe FAnWinG 

@Snippy: I don't think Thistledusk has any friends.

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

Up In Smoke: Chapter Ten

Sandpaw blinked open her eyes. She shivered and felt the rasp of a gentle tongue against her fur. She gazed around. Where am I? Many sets of paws were around her. She was in a moss nest. Why was she in a nest? She thought she had fallen asleep at the Connection Pool.

"Sandpaw!" came Leopardspots' relieved mew. "You're finally awake!"

"You nearly froze to death out there," Lilypaw added.

"You stupid mouse-brained apprentice," grumbled Thistledusk.

"Hush," Brindlepad scolded softly, flicking Sandpaw's mentor with her tail.

"Get out. Shoo!" the medicine cat yowled, and there was a shuffling of paws. The golden tom sighed and sat down, his tail resting on his paws. His green eyes seemed to bore right into her heart with the serious mood of the den. "Never, ever do that again. It was by pure luck that Brindlepad, Fireflower, Willownose and Quailfeather went by the crater and found you there. You could have died. You should have come right back to camp after falling in the stream," he scolded.

"Hey, Sandpaw," Lilypaw interjected quietly, "maybe you could go out there and try to talk some sense into Duskfire. He won't let us bury Featherblaze, but the flies are going to eat her if we don't. He doesn't want to let her go.." The pretty brown-and-white apprentice dropped her gaze, staring at her paws. 

"Why me? Why not... why not..." She struggled for another cat to do the job. Realizing that every cat the young warrior was close to was dead, she sighed, resigned, and mewed, "All right... I'll try."

She tried to stand up unsuccessfully on weakened legs, still feeling chilled, and determined to walk, forcefully pushed herself up, steeling herself to stay standing. With a slightly wobbly gait, she stepped forward, and her body was racked by a coughing fit.

"Oh, we think you caught a cold. Thank goodness it wasn't worse," Lilypaw remarked, and once she recovered, Sandpaw stepped out into the camp, where Featherblaze's body was lying peacefully.

"Duskfire, you can't hang on forever. We need to bury her," Quailfeather was meowing gently to the dusky brown tom.

"No! You can't take her from me!" he hissed, lashing out at the light brown tom with unsheathed claws, making him jump back away from the body.

"Will you keep her until she's no more than bones?" said Kestrelmist quietly. 

"Leave me alone," the warrior growled, fur bristling, and buried his muzzle in his sister's soft fur once more. The wound on her throat was beginning to attract insects, and Duskfire occasionally swept them away with his tail. Sandpaw 'pardon'ed and 'excuse me'd her way through the crowd of cats trying to convince Duskfire to let Featherblaze go. 

"Let him be," she mewed to the cats. I hope they listen to me. I'm only an apprentice who just nearly froze because of her own foolishness... Seeing Featherblaze made a lump grow in Sandpaw's throat, and she took a shaky step forward, unable to look away from the beautiful she-cat. She crouched beside Duskfire as the crowd began to reluctantly disperse, shooting questioning glances at Sandpaw. 

"Are you trying to take my sister from me too?" he snarled, looking up. Dark tear lines streaked his face, and his eyes looked tired and sorrowful, like he couldn't cry any more. 

"No," she said quietly. "I'm just trying to tell you that you don't have to have her body for her to be with you."

"I can't lose her."

"You won't. She'll always be watching you from StarClan," Sandpaw reassured the older tom.

"But I'm not with her..." he mewed, gazing down at Featherblaze. 

"You're wrong. She's always by your side... you just can't see her. Her body isn't her anymore. Her spirit is the true Featherblaze." Sandpaw didn't know what she was saying. She just wanted to help Duskfire let go. Somehow, she wasn't aiming her words toward the tom, though; she was aiming them towards herself. She was trying to help herself get through the grief, while at the same time trying to help Duskfire. 

"I suppose I could let her be buried... she deserves the best funeral," he meowed, stepping back a half-step.

"That's right. Now will you let Russettail and Sootleaf bury her?" Sandpaw asked softly, pressing her muzzle against his. 

"Yes," he sighed, squeezing his eyes tightly shut, as if he couldn't bear to see Featherblaze anymore. "You can go."

Sandpaw stepped away quietly, and suddenly Rookpaw was by her side. 

"Are you in looove with him?" the apprentice teased, but Sandpaw knew he was sad too. The light-hearted taunt helped, though, and she managed a faint smile.

"What? No!" she snorted, flicking him with her tail. "Mouse-brain." She rolled her eyes, but her heart lingered on the dead she-cat still. She had become slightly more at ease with losing Featherblaze, though; somehow, she believed what she had told Duskfire.

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

meow

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

OOH BOY

No communication with Starclan, I see.

• Posted at:

HI.

NIGHTMARE! *gasps* That's the sweetest thing you've written in a long time! (I followed FD) Yep, my mind is made up. Sandfire!

• Posted at:

-Nocturnal-

Wielder of Darkness

"Strange, isn't it? What comes from within."

-Snape

#ProudSlytherin

#SupportPeri

Arabon (Flipside)

Hindsight (Mutant Wolf)

Salt Lake (Thief)

Ammos (Animus Prince)

Viperfish (SeaWing)

Darkshore (Hybrid)

Flip (Desk Dragon)

Hmm.

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

SANDFIRE

THE BEST SHIP IN THE HISTORY OF ALL SHIPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSS

• Posted at:

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

@Devastation: That's cause it's daytime...

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

OOH

WHAT IF IT HAPPENS AT NIGHTTIME!?!?

• Posted at:

HI.

@Magic TOO TRUE TO BE TRUE!!! 

• Posted at:

MAY WE ALL KNOW CHEESE

ALL HAIL SAM THE BIRD

AN AvErAGe FAnWinG 

@Snippy: so it's not true?

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

This is so much better than Apocalypse *sigh* You write so well... I just write like a little kid...

• Posted at:

It’s the hydra fellow

#furryrightsactivist

#endpitbullracism

#blicket

“Boi” is a gender neutral term

star count:  14400 (+589)

page count:  242

, 2 , , 4 , 5