@Hydra: Seriously?! I love Apocalypse, it's amazing! You write really well.

Up In Smoke: Chapter Eleven

Sandpaw's green eyes snapped open as the first crimson rays of light splashed across the dawn sky. She sighed, feeling tired. She hadn't been able to sleep last night, and being forced to wake up at the crack of dawn every day didn't help. She woke up earlier than most of the warriors. Groggily, she swiped her tongue a few times over her fur, the small hooks catching on her tangled pelt. After her fur was finally silky soft again, she got up, stretching her legs, and stepped into camp, where Thistledusk was sitting with Brindlepad. 

"You're too hard on Sandpaw," the pretty she-cat was saying. "You overwork her."

"Nonsense. I want her to be the best warrior she can be, and being a good warrior means you work hard," her mentor sniffed. "I'm not hard with her for no reason, you know."

"Getting her up at dawn every day, even when she's not on the dawn patrol? That's not helping. Do you realize how tired she is every day?!" Brindlepad mewed. "You're the reason she nearly died, Flintriver told me."

"There isn't any room for mourning! I learned that when Cinderpetal and Whitespots died!" he hissed fiercely, neck fur rising. He was much larger than the spotted tabby she-cat, and looked intimidating, towering over her. She locked eyes with him, though, and held her ground. 

"She thinks you hate her," Brindlepad said calmly before turning and padding away. 

Thistledusk turned, locking eyes with Sandpaw. The older tom still unnerved her, even after that conversation. "Sandpaw, eat something. We're going on dawn patrol," he commanded her. She heard Brindlepad give a gusty sigh from near her, but just dipped her head and quickly scarfed down a thrush, before following her mentor, Bouldershade and Duskfire. They stepped through the woods in silence. It began snowing lightly as the sun rose and disappeared behind gray clouds. The absence of the golden disk gave everything a dull, gloomy feel to it, and the patrol wove through the trees quietly, never speaking. 

They made it to the border.

"The hunting patrol won't go out until later. Perhaps we should catch some prey for Cloverspark and the elders," Bouldershade remarked.

"Good idea," Duskfire mewed before Thistledusk could say anything. "I smell mouse over there."

"Sandpaw, go see if you can find that mouse. Be careful not to go over the SunClan border," her mentor ordered, and she dashed off through the wood in the direction of the mouse. The SunClan scent was strong, and the border was right there. Her eyes locked on a fat gray-brown mouse, nibbling on a nut freshly dug up from a hole.

Her ears flattened, and she dropped into a low hunting crouch, stepping forward stealthily. The wind was blowing the scent right to her, and she licked her chops. With a neat pounce, she leaped and landed on its back, snapping its spine and killing it. Suddenly, she realized her paw was over the border. She quickly withdrew it, but not before she noticed the black-and-white tomcat apprentice standing there, glaring at her.

"What are you doing over the border?" he hissed in a low voice.

"I didn't mean to, my paw slipped," she mewed softly, feeling quite scared, not of the apprentice, but of the patrol that was probably with him.

"I'll let you go, because it was an accident. But don't do it again." The tom turned up some mud over the place where Sandpaw had stepped. 

"What's your name?" she asked, feeling braver. "If I see you at a Gathering."

"Driftpaw," he mewed. "Yours?"

"Sandpaw. Sorry, I can't stay. Bye." She turned and dashed into the bushes, heart pounding, with the mouse in her jaws. That had been a close call. 

"Good job," her mentor meowed, dipping his head to her. She felt more proud of herself now; she had caught some prey and evaded a SunClan patrol. "Let's keep going."

They kept patrolling, and Sandpaw saw no sign of Driftpaw or any other SunClan cat. She had met her first cat from another Clan, though it wasn't really how she had anticipated. The rest of it went smoothly, and they returned to camp. As soon as they set paw inside camp, Rookpaw dashed up to her.

"How was patrol?" he asked excitedly. 

"Come here." They retreated to a corner. "Don't tell anyone this, but I met a SunClan cat."

"Really?" he asked, eyes wide. "Were they scary? Did they try to eat you?"

"Eat me? No," she laughed. "SunClan doesn't eat you."

"That's what Maplepaw said," Rookpaw mewed, and Sandpaw felt a spark of anger, somehow.

"She's wrong. His name was Driftpaw, and he let me go for accidentally putting a paw over the border," she meowed. 

"Oh," the black-and-white cat mewed, disappointed-looking. "I thought it would be more exciting than that."

"No. Maybe you'll meet him at the Gathering soon. He's black and white, with green eyes," she described. "Your age, I think."

"Oh, all right. Maybe we can be friends!" Rookpaw bounced off excitedly to talk to Troutpaw, and Sandpaw sat down with a sigh.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Daily Song Quote"i've done all i can think of, chased down all my demons" -pink

Hmm.

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

"Everyone should suddenly have the air turn into seven bright purple dragons yelling hysterically whenever she gets attacked." -Tsunami

beluga

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

OOH DUN DUN DUUN

• Posted at:

I AM DEVASTATION, FORMERLY DREAMER.

HI.

I WANT TO SHOOT A MACHINE GUN SOMEDAY.

TRASHING DUSK X SAND

LET'S GO DRIFT X SAND

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

*facepalm* no wild i will tell you this- that drift x sand will not happen. i dislike code-breaking relationships. 

is no one realizing a certain something about driftpaw?!

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

I KNEW SOMEONE WOULD SHIP DRIFTPAW WITH SANDPAW!

I didn't notice anything about Driftpaw.....

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

"Everyone should suddenly have the air turn into seven bright purple dragons yelling hysterically whenever she gets attacked." -Tsunami

well not noticable at all from his personality

but just maybe the fact that he's from another Clan...

and hint hint what Cinderblaze, Mossflower and Rabbitstar said in the prologue...

enough hinting he's the SunClan cat with a destiny

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

I guess Driftpaw could be it..... But He's the only SunClan apprentice we've seen, why him?

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

dangit, may still crack-ship it in the future

kay, DUSK X SAND RETURNS

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

SANDFIRE SHALL FOREVER STAND

And I noticed. i just didn't pot about it.

• Posted at:

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

you forget that this isn't uncoordinated like FD

I actually have plans of every cat in every Clan and who is what prophecy cat and etc.

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

WELP here we go again

Up In Smoke: Chapter Twelve

Sandpaw gave a luxurious stretch before sitting down again to eat her mouse. Finally, a relaxing morning. The day before, Vixenstar had declared she didn't trust SunClan, setting two guards at the border. Fortunately, Thistledusk was a guard this morning, and wasn't allowed to bring his apprentice, so Sandpaw got to sleep late. Soon, she would be battle training with Rookpaw; his first battle session. He would probably learn the front paw swipe and she could have an opportunity to practice her battle moves. She sighed, taking her final bite. That mouse didn't taste very good, because it was from the bottom of the pile. 

"Come on, Sandpaw, hurry up!" Rookpaw called excitedly, his tail waving back and forth and his eyes sparkling happily. 

"Do you have fleas in your paw-fur or something?" she meowed back, at the sight of his bouncing and silly antics.

"Do I?" His eyes widened and he looked down at his paws. 

"It's a joke, mouse-brain," she laughed.

"Oh. Oops."

"Come on. Are you two ready?" Blossomleap asked. "I can't wait all day."

"Coming, Blossomleap!" Sandpaw mewed, and padded after the other two cats as they padded out of camp. Unlike Thistledusk, they walked at a more relaxed pace, so she didn't have to hurry to keep up. They strolled along until they reached the training clearing, the white layer of snow crunching under their paws and creating firm pawprints in the cold powdery stuff. The snow in the clearing was mostly cleared away, scraped away messily and mud splattering the snow on the edge of the clearing. Sandpaw knew the mud would ruin all their pelts, but she didn't care.

"All right. As you probably anticipated, Sandpaw, I'm teaching Rookpaw the front paw swipe today. Would you like to demonstrate on me?" she asked. 

"Sure." She stepped forward, bunching her hind legs neatly under her, and pushed forward, putting the energy into her lightning-fast forepaw, lashing out to swipe at Blossomleap's ear. The calico she-cat neatly ducked under the blow, and Sandpaw's paw passed through thin air. 

"Rookpaw, do you think you can do it?" the pretty calico asked, and the black-and-white tom bravely nodded. "Try it on Sandpaw. Sandpaw, don't dodge the first time, and Rookpaw, aim for her ear."

Rookpaw stepped forward, still a little shorter than Sandpaw. He dropped into a hunting crouch.

"Not that low," Blossomleap laughed. "Just a small crouch." Rookpaw adjusted to the right stance, and swiped his paw out, batting Sandpaw's ear lightly. "Harder than that. Use that pushing-off energy for something." Rookpaw nodded, trying again, and Sandpaw neatly stepped back. His paw passed in front of her face, not connecting. "Come on, then. Chase her." Sandpaw leaped away from Rookpaw's other blow, whirling and using her hind paw to connect with his jaw. He stumbled back, stunned, because he didn't know that move.

"Whoa, that move was cool! Can I learn that one, Blossomleap?" he begged, bouncing. 

"All in good time, but not today," she mewed, smiling. "Try the front paw swipe again." He nodded, swiping at Sandpaw's face. She sidestepped into the blow by accident instead of stepping away from it. She burst into laughter. "Rookpaw, I was thinking of teaching you a dodge today as well, the simple sidestep Sandpaw just attempted to do."

"All right. I hope I do it better than her," he laughed, and Sandpaw swiped his ear for the cheek. She and Blossomleap demonstrated it, and Sandpaw used the front paw blow on Rookpaw. He sidestepped, tripped on a rock, and fell flat on his face, the mud splattering all over the white parts of his pelt. Spluttering, he stood back up again, shaking his fur. Mud droplets spattered all over Sandpaw, and she snorted before continuing. Rookpaw got better, and they groomed the mud out of each other's fur before returning to camp. Thistledusk was back from guard duty, and he set her right to work checking Russettail and Sootleaf for fleas, along with Lilypaw, who was in there checking a mild cough that Sootleaf was developing. Sandpaw was still a little angry at the medicine apprentice, and Lilypaw showed it, not making eye contact or talking to Sandpaw for the entirety of their being in the den together. The apprentice medicine cat hurried out as fast as she could without just leaving Sootleaf without a diagnosis. 

At the end of the day, Sandpaw curled up in her nest, hoping something interesting would happen. She was fed up with daily life and being overworked by Thistledusk every day.

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

@Magic ... Well I guess you could say that... nut NO it is true just so true that it can't be considered as true so it isn't true because it's so true it's better then true :D

• Posted at:

MAY WE ALL KNOW CHEESE

ALL HAIL SAM THE BIRD

AN AvErAGe FAnWinG 

You can call me Snippy... Like scissors... I guess

Gramer Flipside: Lainguij 

HMMMMM

Something happen

NOWWWWW

• Posted at:

I AM DEVASTATION, FORMERLY DREAMER.

HI.

I WANT TO SHOOT A MACHINE GUN SOMEDAY.

*picks up thread, ready to dropkick it to the front page* *looks down at it* meh. *drops it with more force than necessary* *walks away to flop on face*

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

:O

Me love this

• Posted at:

v i n e 

you find some way to survive

and you find out you don't have to be happy at all

to be happy you're alive

they / them

okay but do you know what I absolutely adore?

Sandpaw and Rookpaw's relationship.

Like, not even in a necessarily shippy way. I just love how they're such good friends and they always cheer each other up and their personalities complement each other and

I just love that not every F/M relationship has to be a romance because that is stupid and that idea needs to go away

• Posted at:

- legend -

but just leg works too

what screws us up the most in life

is the picture in our heads

of what it's supposed to look like

IKR, LEGEND?! It's like my best friend and I. We are so close, almost like brother and sister. ANd EVERYONE ships us, but I'm like NUUUUUUUUU WE ARE BESTIES NOT SHIPPIES

• Posted at:

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

...I wish I had friends like that...

*is quietly shipping Driftsand and Sandfire at the same time.

PLZ GIVE MEH MMOREEEE.

• Posted at:

what about us? what about all the broken happy ever afters?

#RememberTheLost

cindering, one of the lost

Meow.

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

meow.

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

meow

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

meow

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

@Legend: Exactly the relationship I was going for with Sandpaw and Rookpaw. Thanks!

Up In Smoke: Chapter Thirteen

Finally! Sandpaw awoke with a jolt, realizing she had been dreaming about the Gathering. She had dreamed she was in the way back of millions upon millions of strange cats, and she was lost, not able to move or look over the larger menacing warriors. Her heartbeat slowed as she realized it was only a dream. She gazed up at the sky, which was beginning to get lighter. She sighed, knowing dawn wasn't long coming, and with a weary huff, pushed herself into a seated position, beginning to groom her fur. Once her pelt was neat and soft, she went into the center of camp as the golden sun-disk began to rise over the distant horizon, casting golden light over everything it came upon and turning the sky blazing red. A few warriors, including Thistledusk and Sageriver, were up already, looking like they had been awake for hours and were fully prepared for the day. 

"Sandpaw, I'm glad you're getting up at dawn every morning," her mentor mewed briskly, swiping his tongue over a paw and wiping the paw over his ear in a neat, quick manner. She dipped her head and ate a sparrow as fast as she possibly could without getting sick. "Sageriver says we're patrolling with Bouldershade and Kestrelmist this morning."

"Great. Are they up yet?" Sandpaw asked. Her mentor looked like he wanted to give her a withering look for talking to him, but seemed to restrain himself with effort. 

"No. They're slacking," he meowed. "Go wake them up." Sandpaw dipped her head, wondering how the warriors would feel about an apprentice invading their den. When she came in, Willownose and Jaggedsight were sharing tongues, and looked up as she entered. Willownose didn't seem to mind, but Jaggedsight gave her a sharp glare before turning back to the she-cat. Bouldershade was curled up sound asleep in his nest, and Kestrelmist's paws were twitching in her sleep. 

Sandpaw gently prodded Bouldershade with a paw. He groaned. "Lemmealone," he mumbled, sounding like jibberish. 

"Dawn patrol," she meowed. The tom blinked his eyes open sleepily. 

"Apprentices..." He stood up and stumbled blearily into the camp. Sandpaw moved on to Kestrelmist.

"Careful," Willownose warned. "She gets violent if you wake her up from a dream. Here, I'll do it." She stepped forward, poking Kestrelmist in the back. The warrior's eyes snapped open, and by reflex, she lashed out, claws unsheathed. Willownose neatly jumped back, and Kestrelmist regained her senses, shaking her head.

"Dawn patrol," mewed Sandpaw. The reddish she-cat nodded, pushing past the apprentice into camp after Bouldershade. She followed, and they set out at once. They went along the DewClan border, not spotting any cat this time. The cats stopped there for a refreshing drink from the stream, then moved on past the crater to the SunClan border. They found extremely fresh scent marks, and soon a group of cats were visible, led by the SunClan deputy, Seedfoot. Sandpaw had heard tales about the deputy and how he looked underwhelming but was an extremely good fighter and strategist. The other cats behind him were a pale silver she-cat and a silver-and-black tom. Sandpaw almost missed the fourth cat, a small cream-colored she-cat that looked like a new apprentice. 

"Why are you here?" the tom challenged.

"We're marking the border, same as you," Thistledusk growled, his tail tip twitching. "No need to get in a hissy fit."

"Leave them alone, Sleetfur," Seedfoot mewed warningly to the warrior, blocking him with his tail. The deputy showed no hint of forgiveness, just cold justice and righteousness. His yellow eyes seemed to bore right into the StreamClan patrol. "We must be moving on now." The two warriors followed him, but the young apprentice seemed transfixed by the opposing cats.

"Softpaw, come on, keep up!" Sleetfur called back, and the she-cat dashed after him quickly.

They made it to camp without another event, and Vixenstar was just climbing the Tallrock. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!" the leader called. "As you all know and are anticipating, tonight is the night of the Gathering, and I will now announce the cats going. Those coming with me to the Gathering are Sprucegaze, Jaggedsight, Willownose, Mothshadow, Kestrelmist, Thistledusk, Duskfire, Littlebrook, Sandpaw, Maplepaw and Troutpaw, along with, of course, our trusty deputy and medicine cats."

Rookpaw stepped up to Sandpaw, looking a little down. "I wasn't invited," he mewed.

"Don't worry, I wasn't invited to my first Gathering as an apprentice either. I'll tell you all about it," she assured him, and he brightened up. 

"I'll stay awake all night until you get back to camp!" he meowed enthusiastically, but Littlebrook was right behind him.

"Oh no you won't," she laughed. "Not if I'm your mother."

"But you're going to the Gathering," he pointed out.

"Hazelpelt is staying."

"Oh. Well, you can tell me tomorrow morning!" he mewed, touching noses with Sandpaw. 

"Sandpaw, we have to help Leopardspots look for dock!" Thistledusk called, and she groaned internally.

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Soooooooo, it's Sandpaw, Driftpaw, and Softpaw?

• Posted at:

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

@Gryffin: Nope. Softpaw's normal, plus she's also from SunClan. I have one from DewClan planned.

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

OOOOOOH RIIIGHT

Forgot about that......

BUT SOFTPAW IS IMPORTANT IN SOME WAY I KNOW IT

• Posted at:

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

I know the feeling. XD

• Posted at:

what about us? what about all the broken happy ever afters?

#RememberTheLost

cindering, one of the lost

@Gryffin: Kind of, but she doesn't have a special destiny or anything.

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

BUT SHE IS IMPORTANT.

THAT IS ALL I ASK.

NOW POST THE NEXT CHAPTER.

• Posted at:

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

Up In Smoke: Chapter Fourteen

Sandpaw could hardly sit still. She gazed at the sun as long as she dared, watching it slowly sink below the horizon. Come on, go faster! she thought impatiently. She was practically bouncing on her paws, even though it had been an exhausting day. More snow had fallen, and the ground was covered with another dusting. As the last dying flares from the disappeared sun faded into night, Vixenstar came out of her den. 

"We shall leave soon!" the leader called. "Those who are coming to the Gathering, assemble into a group!" The old leader stepped forward to lead the group, Sageriver by her side. Leopardspots and Lilypaw emerged from their den, talking quietly, and joined them. Sandpaw stood next to Troutpaw at the back of the group, and on Troutpaw's other side was Maplepaw, who looked straight ahead, not even glancing at her sister. The orange leader turned her face to the sky. Moonlight shimmered on her graying muzzle, and she closed her eyes with a gentle sigh, then opened them again. "Let us go." 

Eagerly, Sandpaw followed the group of cats as they trotted quickly through the forest. Littlebrook was right near the apprentices, keeping an eye on them. Her paws crunched on the cold snow, and the great crater came into sight. As they came to the edge and gazed down into it, Sandpaw noticed that the Connection Pool was frozen over. Slowing their pace, the group picked their way carefully down into the crater. Sandpaw made sure to step everywhere Littlebrook stepped, for the former queen looked like she knew where to put her paws. When they finally made it to the bottom, she looked up. The Echo-Tree seemed to glow in the moonlight, and the SunClan mountain was outlined ominously against the night sky. Everything seemed so strange at night. Sandpaw shivered, feeling small. Leopardspots and Lilypaw sat at the edge of the Connection Pool, while Sageriver crossed it to sit on the roots and Vixenstar followed, climbing to the second-lowest branch. 

Sandpaw pressed close to Littlebrook. Even though the other two Clans weren't there yet, she felt a sense of anxiety. What if the other cats attacked them?

Soon, they heard paws, and a group of cats appeared from the SunClan side. Robinstar's pelt was slightly illuminated by the moonlight as she led her group confidently down the crater. She took her place on the branch above Vixenstar.

"Creekstar is late again," Robinstar mewed with distaste, her tail lashing back and forth. 

"Give him time, Robinstar. You have only just arrived," Vixenstar gently reprimanded the younger leader.

Right then, Creekstar appeared with his group at the edge of the crater, beginning to lead them down towards the Echo-Tree. Sandpaw lost interest then, beginning to scan the crowd of cats for any cat she knew. She spotted Driftpaw and Softpaw sitting close together. The Clans began to mingle and quietly talk, and Sandpaw worked up the courage to weave between cats to go up to Driftpaw.

"Remember me?" she mewed quietly.

"Oh, you. I could have shredded you to pieces, but I'm nice, so I let you go," he sniffed with a hint of a teasing tone in his voice. "And this is Softpaw, my sister. I think she saw you too."

Sandpaw remembered the shy cream-colored apprentice from earlier today. "Yeah, I saw her. And I think I'm the one who would have shredded you to pieces."

"QUIET!" Robinstar barked harshly, and every cat fell silent. Sandpaw realized most of her Clanmates were far away from her, and she would cause a disruption if she tried to get to them. She sat down, heart beating fast. She was pretty much surrounded by SunClan cats. "I'll go first. SunClan's prey has been running well, despite the occasional bursts of snow and cold. We are still as strong as ever. We have two new apprentices, Driftpaw and Softpaw!"]

"Driftpaw! Softpaw!" called SunClan, and Sandpaw weakly joined in the cheering.

"Despite the minor loss of territory, StreamClan is still strong and ready to fight," Vixenstar mewed, and Sandpaw fixed her eyes on her leader, feeling not totally estranged. "We also have one new warrior, Duskfire, and three new apprentices, Troutpaw, Rookpaw and Lilypaw!"

"Duskfire! Troutpaw! Rookpaw! Lilypaw!" cats cheered, mostly StreamClan cats, but also some DewClan cats as well.

"DewClan is having a small shortage of prey, but we are not any weaker because of it," Creekstar mewed. "A few elders have begun developing whitecough, but that will be easily cured. Everything else is fine. We have three new warriors, Rainpelt, Flurrystorm and Nightfeather!"

"Rainpelt! Flurrystorm! Nightfeather!" called DewClan and some StreamClan cats. 

"The Clans may have a moment to talk amongst themselves, and then we will return to our camps," mewed Robinstar. Quiet chatting broke out once more.

"You're only six moons old?" Sandpaw asked in surprise.

"You're more than six moons old?" Driftpaw retorted. 

"Yeah. I'd totally crush you in a fight," she snorted, and he laughed.

"As if." He rolled his eyes good-naturedly. 

"StreamClan, follow me!" Vixenstar had made it across the frozen Connection Pool and begun to lead her cats back up the crater.

"Bye," Sandpaw said hurriedly to Driftpaw, and pushed through the SunClan cats nervously. She sighed in relief when she made it to Littlebrook's side.

"Where were you?" Troutpaw asked.

"I was just talking to an apprentice from another Clan." She shrugged. 

"Remember not to become friends. You'll have to fight these cats one day," Littlebrook warned. What's wrong with being friends? she thought. We aren't breaking the code.

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

beluga

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

*screeches loudly and dropkicks thread to the top of the front page*

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

NIGHTMARE

WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT THREAD VIOLENCE

STAHP IT

But this was a good chapter!

• Posted at:

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

WILL

NOT

STOP 

IT

*slaps thread*

so there's why Softpaw is important. She and Driftpaw are pretty close siblings. I feel like this is kind of a Lionheart/Goldenflower sibling relationship...

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Yeah, that makes sense. Softpaw is Driftpaw's motivation. Good thinking.

BUT NO MORE THREAD ABUSE NIGHTMARE

ITS NOT HEALTHY

• Posted at:

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

for the thread, it might not be healthy

for me, it certainly is

*flings thread across the figurative room*

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

*figuratively catches thread* NU.

• Posted at:

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

IT'S MAH THREAD *leaps at Gryffin*

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]