this is a rlly good story so far! plz keep it up!

can i ship you two

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

- legend -

but just leg works too

what screws us up the most in life

is the picture in our heads

of what it's supposed to look like

Don't hurt the poor thread.

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

"Everyone should suddenly have the air turn into seven bright purple dragons yelling hysterically whenever she gets attacked." -Tsunami

Legend.

Wut.

Only one person (I think) ships Gryffmare.

I'D LIKE TO KEEP IT THAT WAY.

• Posted at:

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

Mrow.

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

"Everyone should suddenly have the air turn into seven bright purple dragons yelling hysterically whenever she gets attacked." -Tsunami

meow

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

join the eventide club i guess??

Up In Smoke: Chapter Fifteen

It had been about half a week since the Gathering. Sandpaw was still behind on sleep, and as she yawned and blinked her eyes open tiredly, she almost wanted to go back to sleep again. Sitting up clumsily, she tamed her ruffled fur before stumbling into camp. 

"Sandpaw, it's been two hours since dawn! No breakfast, and we're going hunting with Duskfire!" Thistledusk barked. Hazelpelt was sitting by the fresh-kill pile, and Sandpaw turned to her helplessly.

"He's your mentor," the light brown she-cat mewed. "I can't do anything, Sandpaw."

Huffing, she followed her mentor and Duskfire out of camp. Looking back at the cats milling about, she saw her sister Maplepaw give her a look that seemed to say too bad, so sad, I don't care. Hanging her head, she stared at her paws crunching into the snow- it had snowed again, a few inches- and leaving imprints in the white powder. Her mentor's bushy tail lashed back and forth, and Duskfire shivered as the cold easily got through his thin layer of dusky brown fur. 

"Sandpaw, what do you scent?" came the sharp bark.

She halfheartedly sniffed the air. "Sparrow."

"And?!"

"Rabbit?" She shrugged, knowing her mentor was going to be mad, but feeling like she'd rather pay the price.

"No. There's a mouse in very close proximity to us, mouse-brain, and you can't smell it?! Worthless apprentice. Now try to catch something, though I doubt you will," Thistledusk scoffed. With a faint snarl, Sandpaw stomped off into the woods. A mouse scurried across her path, and she sprang after it, shoving through undergrowth. Briars scratched at her face, and with an adrenaline surge caused by pure fury, she bunched her hind legs under her and leaped, landing on the mouse. Her claws dug into its small fleshy body, and it died under her paws, blood pulsing out of the wounds. She grabbed it hard between her jaws and stalked back to her mentor.

"That was way too messy for you, Sandpaw," he hissed. "What's wrong with you?" 

"Leave her alone!" Duskfire stepped between apprentice and mentor, his fur bushed on his neck. "The question is, what's wrong with you? That's no way to treat your apprentice! Every cat has been tired since the Gathering! That doesn't mean you have to pick on her!" he spat.

Thistledusk seemed at a loss for words. The two warriors stood facing each other, snarling. Thistledusk's claws were unsheathed, and Duskfire held his head high, glaring with the power of the sun. 

Finally her mentor spoke. "I have the right to do whatever I want with my apprentice!" he hissed. "You can't make me do what you would do."

"No, I can't. But I can tell you what's right and wrong. And this is wrong, what you're doing to her," he growled. Sandpaw took an uncertain step back, the mouse's blood staining her muzzle.

"Duskfire, go back to camp. I'm trying to train her, and you're not helping," Thistledusk spat.

"If I go, I take her with me," the dusky brown warrior retorted.

"Take her, then. And I'll come with you. Take your miserable kill, Sandpaw," the brown-and-white warrior meowed, and with that, the patrol trudged back through the snow towards camp. They went through the clearing where the mound that marked Featherblaze's grave stood. Duskfire, who was leading the group, stood by it, bowing his head. "Get over your dead sister," Thistledusk remarked.

"What did you say?!" Duskfire's voice shook as he whirled to face the larger tom. 

"I said, get over your dead sister!" the brown-and-white warrior challenged.

"You do not insult my sister!" Duskfire leaped, slamming into Thistledusk. They rolled over and over on the ground.

"Stop!" Sandpaw called fearfully, knowing both cats were breaking the warrior code by fighting each other. "STOP!" Neither cat paused, though, and blood began staining the white snow, though Sandpaw didn't know whose. She whirled on her heel, dashing into camp. She nearly slammed into Leopardspots. "Thistledusk and Duskfire are fighting, I don't know what to do," she breathed, and the medicine cat followed her. Thistledusk had Duskfire pinned, and was slashing him with his claws. Both cats had serious wounds.

"Step away!" Leopardspots yelled, shoving the two cats away from each other. "You have both broken the warrior code. I'll see to it that neither of you leave camp for the rest of the week, if not longer. You're coming with me to see Vixenstar right now."

Both warriors broke apart and sullenly followed the golden tom, while Sandpaw walked behind, feeling stunned. She had just witnessed two of her Clanmates get into a vicious fight, and she felt helpless. Why did Duskfire defend me? she wondered dully.

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Daily Song Quote"i've done all i can think of, chased down all my demons" -pink

Ooh... I like it

• Posted at:

Wormy says hi

I am Sirius.HiProngs likes pie

Remus Lupin was here

This is my life.FoodI'm your life? You like me?  No dur

Hi

"Some things just deserve being grumpy at" -Glory

Currently: Brainstorming for fanfiction /267015

beluga

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

SANDFIRE

IT IS SO PERFECT

I LOVE IT

OOOOH IDEA NIGHTMARE

If it ever gets this far, make Sandpaw's warrior name Sandfeather to remind Duskfire of Featherpaw.

• Posted at:

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

beluga

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Meow.

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

Woem

• Posted at:

MAY WE ALL KNOW CHEESE

ALL HAIL SAM THE BIRD

AN AvErAGe FAnWinG 

You can call me Snippy... Like scissors... I guess

Gramer Flipside: Lainguij 

AVOCADO SLAP!

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

beluga...?

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

NEXT.

CHAPTER.

NOWWWWWWWWWWWW.

• Posted at:

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

Meow.

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

@Gryffin,Ghost isn't the only one who ships Gryffmare..

Nightmare, STAHP ABUSING THA THREAD!

• Posted at:

what about us? what about all the broken happy ever afters?

#RememberTheLost

cindering, one of the lost

Meiow

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

woeM (Meow backwards)

• Posted at:

MAY WE ALL KNOW CHEESE

ALL HAIL SAM THE BIRD

AN AvErAGe FAnWinG 

CINDERING. THIS TOPIC IS NOT UP FOR DISCUSSION.

END OF STORY.

NIGHTMARE THREAD NOW.

• Posted at:

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

Meow.

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

NOPE. SAY "AYE" IF U SHIP GRYFFMARE. SAY "NAE" IF U DON'T.

AYE.

• Posted at:

#RememberTheLost

*facepalm* why does everything turn into shipping... well at least ghost doesn't read this fic. Nay a tiny bit aye but no one cares so hehe

Up In Smoke: Chapter Sixteen

It had been kind of awkward for the past few days. Both Thistledusk and Duskfire had to stay in the medicine den to recover briefly, but they were almost all better now. Whenever Sandpaw went to visit Duskfire (only a few times, her stand-in mentor Brindlepad kept her busy), Thistledusk would fix his iron glare on her, which would burn with the fury of a million forest fires until she excused herself from the den. 

Sandpaw was hauling new brambles into camp to patch a hole in the elders' den, huffing as she sank her teeth into the plant and dragged it across the camp floor, picking up dirt and dead leaves as it went. Suddenly, she saw Vixenstar climb slowly up onto the Tallrock, huffing with the effort. Dropping the briars, she looked up at her leader, flicking a clump of snow off one ear. 

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!" Cloverspark poked her head out of the nursery, looking harried, and her week-old kits, Shellkit and Swankit, tumbled out past her paws. Flintriver rushed over to them, purring and licking his mate on the ear before turning his attention to the kits, firmly instructing them to sit still while the leader spoke. "Today, we take back the territory SunClan stole from us!" she yowled. Vixenstar is a good leader, even if she isn't very able-bodied. The camp went up in cheers. "I will not be going. Sageriver will lead the cats to mark the new border. If SunClan is determined to fight for it, we will fight. The patrol that will mark the border will be Sageriver, Brindlepad, Sandpaw, Flintriver, and Willownose. I want two patrols in the woods in case it turns to violence. Mothshadow will lead one and take Jaggedsight, Fireflower, Blossomleap, Littlebrook and Rookpaw. The second patrol will be led by Sprucegaze, and he will take Quailfeather, Chestnutleap, Kestrelmist, Bouldershade and Maplepaw. Leopardspots will accompany Mothshadow and Lilypaw will go with Sprucegaze. Organize yourselves and Sageriver will lead you out of camp."

My first battle! Sandpaw's heart was fluttering. Well, not really a battle, but it could be one! Her tail waved excitedly, but she felt very nervous. It probably wouldn't come to that, she convinced herself. They would just mark the border and leave. 

She stayed very close to Brindlepad's side, the snowy forest seeming foreign, strange and spooky to her everywhere she looked. A bird twittered loudly in a tree next to her, and she nearly leaped into the air from jitters. Shaking her head, she stared at the white powder below her feet, playing a small game of stepping into Willownose's pawprints every time she moved her feet. Suddenly, Sageriver stopped, and she stepped on the deputy's tail. The white she-cat glared back at Sandpaw, and she shrank back, but Sageriver just turned around. 

"We're entering current SunClan territory. Be careful," Brindlepad warned, and they stepped over the border, beginning to mark it.

Sandpaw shook her head. It felt like the trees were whispering to her, danger, danger. She kept her head down and marked the border. The cats began to spread out, fanning along the new border to mark every inch of it. 

Suddenly, she heard pawsteps, and a pair of luminous green eyes glared into hers. It was Driftpaw. 

"Hi..." she said nervously, backing away.

"You're on SunClan territory again. And it doesn't look like a mistake," he hissed. Why is he so menacing? I thought we were friends! "Get out of here before it's too late."

"And leave my Clanmates? Never!" she growled defiantly. 

"Get ready for battle," he snarled. Sandpaw caught a glimpse of at least three cats in the shadows behind Driftpaw, glaring intently at the foreign apprentice. Then, he leaped at her with unsheathed claws. As she ducked out of the way, Sandpaw let out a loud screech, not of fear, but to warn her Clan. There must have been another huge battle patrol on the other side of the border. Driftpaw faced her, and they circled once with narrowed eyes, then Sandpaw leaped first, slashing Driftpaw's chest. He stumbled back, stunned, and she took the opportunity to whirl and kick out, catching him on the chin with a hard blow. Shaking his head to clear it, he snarled, leaping again with renewed vigor. His claws raked down Sandpaw's shoulder, and she cried out in pain at the stinging feeling. I can't lose this fight. She tried to tackle him, but he leaped out of the way messily, getting a hit off on the side of her neck. With another loud yowl, hoping to alert her Clanmates, she crouched down. He watched her, uncertain, and glanced away for a moment. She leaped, tackling him with a surprised yell from him, and pinned him. The male apprentice writhed under her paws, and she placed a paw on his throat, pressing the back of his neck into the snowy ground. He coughed and tried to push her off, but to no avail.

"Do you surrender?" she hissed, fur along her back spiked straight up in fear. 

"Y-yes," he choked, and she dug her claws into his throat for good measure. It wasn't enough to seriously injure him- like Featherblaze- but enough to hurt him and scare him so he wouldn't get up and fight her again. She let him up and he scrambled back to his patrol, bleeding. She heard some cat scold him, but she dashed away before any of the grown warriors could fight her. 

When she finally got back to where they had started, the two patrols that had been hidden in the woods were now out and fighting what looked like all of SunClan. Seedfoot and Sageriver were intently fighting, eyes locked as they fought. Rookpaw was trying to hide behind Littlebrook, but an older cream-colored she-cat leaped at him, pinning him to the ground. Out of breath, Sandpaw ducked behind a tree until she could breathe easily. The she-cat was slashing at Rookpaw's face, asking if he would surrender yet, but he kept defiantly yelling "No!" and every time he did, she hurt him. Sandpaw leaped, slamming into the she-cat and knocking her off Rookpaw. Her friends scrambled off the ground, breathing a thank you, and helped her. Together, with well-timed blows, they drove the other apprentice back; that was, until another apprentice jumped into the fray, a light brown she-cat that looked as if she could be the first cat's sister. 

"Thanks, Brookpaw!" the first cat called.

"I'm always here for you, Rosepaw." Brookpaw grinned, leaping for Sandpaw. With an embarrassing squeak, she dove away, barely escaping. She faced the larger apprentice with her heart pounding like a monster on the Thunderpath. Rosepaw was quickly overpowering Rookpaw again. Suddenly, an orange blur streaked in front of Sandpaw's face, and next thing she knew, Brookpaw was screaming like the wind in a hurricane and dashing away. Rosepaw quickly got slashed down the side and ran after her sister. Fireflower smiled at the two StreamClan apprentices.

"Thanks, Fireflower!" said Rookpaw enthusiastically. 

"SunClan, retreat!" came the yowl from Seedfoot, leaving Sageriver staggering there. Leopardspots and Lilypaw were up instantly, weaving around the cats.

Sandpaw sank to the ground, tired out. All she wanted to do was close her eyes and sleep.

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

AYE

Nice!

• Posted at:

eventide/spectral

she/heand they/them

and we're powered by every tear that's dried

NIICE

• Posted at:

#RememberTheLost

I like that we saw friendship and triumph for cats in the other clan. Usually, that kind of thing is only used in the main character's clan.

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

NAY

NOICE CHAPTER

• Posted at:

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

@Magic: I'm trying to make the Clans evenly balanced (having a destiny cat in every Clan, etc.) since I really hate how unbalanced ThunderClan is compared to the other main canon Clans. Thanks! :D

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

MOOOOORE

• Posted at:

*seafoam  

she/he/they || hamiltrash || violinist || infp

Meow.

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

Question, would you rather have the PoV switch to Driftpaw after Chapter 20, or stay with Sandpaw?

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Nay

woeM

• Posted at:

MAY WE ALL KNOW CHEESE

ALL HAIL SAM THE BIRD

AN AvErAGe FAnWinG 

Honestly, I'd rather stay with Sandpaw.

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

Meow

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

Meow.

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

Stick with Sandpaw.

• Posted at:

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

Meow

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

This is cool. I wanna see what Driftpaw is doing.

• Posted at:

~Dawg~

So quaint. So simple.

~<>Alt account for someone....<>~

Proud masquerader!

Frog-faced blobs of camel spit!!!-Thorn

MORE PLEASE. (This is kinda better than Frostwhisker's Destiny because this acctually has a plotline while Frostwhisker's Destiny didn't have a clear one. {This is what you get when you write a fanfic that goes on and on})MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Water Rose

Ruby

Royal Water

Queen

Book Antiqua

Greencloak

Proud Christan

Ravenclaw

SeaWing 

RiverClan

daughter of Poseidon

Dark Water

Nightfall

River Styx

Night

Winterwatcher

Glorybringer

Cleril

Ripnami

Sunflight

Saleau

Acara

Samaeu

Scroll down!

Mrow.

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

1 , 2 , , 4 ,