I HATE THIS LIFE OF MINE. I HATE IT WITH ALL OF MY HEART. I WANT SOME FREEDOM FOR ONCE. I WANT TO HAVE A LIFE BESIDES SCHOOL AND HOMEWORK AND SNEAKING ONTO TEXT MY FRIENDS AND THESE FORUMS - YES, YOU READ THAT RIGHT, I HAVE TO SNEAK ONTO HERE. MY MOM SAYS SHE LOVES ME HALF THE TIME, BUT TWO MINUTES BEFORE, SHE WAS YELLING AT ME, AND TWO MINUTES AFTER, SHE'LL SAY SHE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ME. MY DAD ACTS LIKE A CHILD. IT SEEMS THAT HIS LIFE'S GOAL IS TO ANNOY ME TO DEATH. MY SIBS - THEY JUST DON'T CARE ABOUT ME. IN PUBLIC, THEY'RE ALL NICE. THEY ACT LIKE THE BEST SIBLINGS EVER. BUT WHEN WE GET HOME, THE INSULTS AND FIGHTING NEVER STOP UNLESS I'M IN MY ROOM - DOING HOMEWORK. EVERYTHING DOWN TO HOW I HOLD MY WATER CUP IS REGULATED. WHEN MY FRIENDS INVITE ME PLACES, I HAVE TO SAY NO. THE FIRST AND LAST AND ONLY TIME I ASKED MY PARENTS IF I COULD GO SOMEWHERE, I WAS YELLED AT. I'M SO SELFISH, TOO, COMPLAINING ABOUT MY LIFE WHEN THERE ARE SO MANY BETTER PEOPLE WHO ARE SO MUCH WORSE OFF THAN ME. WHENEVER I TRY TO HELP SOMEONE, IT GETS TO BE TOO MUCH. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO HANDLE EMOTIONS. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO BE CLOSE TO SOMEONE BUT HANDLE KNOWING SO MUCH ABOUT THEM. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO LOVE, BECAUSE I'VE NEVER BEEN TRULY LOVED. I'M LOSING FRIENDS LEFT AND RIGHT, AND PEOPLE WHO AREN'T MY FRIENDS ARE GETTING WORSE WITH WHAT THEY SAY TO ME. I'VE CRIED SO MUCH THAT I CAN'T CRY ANYMORE, NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY. I DO SO MUCH STUFF - I CAN'T EVEN SAY MOST OF IT HERE. I JUST CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE! 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Banana was here :|

Hey, Puppy!

Don't go, Arienne...

#StopTheFlame

#RememberTheLost

"You can be that

Somebody's someone,

Somehow, someday..."

~Call me Laurel~

Defender of the World

||-//

w y o m i n g

*hugs Laurel* I'm sorry... Maybe try talking to someone about it. I hope your life improves... *gives her a cookie*

• Posted at:

~Wetdog~

Unstoppable Bookworm, Punmaster and Funmaster Supreme, Randomness Queen, Procrastinator Extreme

<Drycat>

Obsessed With Flight Rising

#PROUDFANWING

Proud CHRISTIAN!

#FreeCookies

#SpreadTheMarshmallowJuice

Level 79 Balance Wizard

*hugs* While I can't say that I'm going through the same thing as you, just hang in there. I don't know how you and your life is, but I'm there for . So are the whole Forums. Hang in there, buddy. *moar hugs*

Hey I also sneak on here XD

• Posted at:

mist.  

thats all folks

feb 2015 - march 2019

You should stop for a minute and think, what should I do. Tell your parents/sibs how you feel. Also, I've dealt with the same problem with HW. With homework, just do it. If you don't know, then learn. If you can't do anything, then you have problems. Sorry, but that's the truth.

• Posted at:

Hi, It's me

You don't know me

I used to be here

I was a person

Now I'm not

Who are you?

I am Silver

Hello. I am a person, yet I am not.

I am a being, a figure, a spirit if you wish.

Now I am noone, nobody, no soul.

Who are you? I am Gold

*hugs*

• Posted at:

J

cryptid

NUMBER ONE GEF FAN

idk anymore my dudes

here to yell about the Dalby Spook

*hugs*

i'm here if you want . . .

andalsoihavegoogledocs

• Posted at:

Opti

T'hiyeh tikvah b'makom atzivah.

May there be hope instead of sadness.

I'm the nobody in the corner. You don't know I'm there. You forget I ever existed.

*hugs you* I'm sorry. I kinda know how you feel. My dad is also annoying, and my mom gets mad at me a lot. My teachers seem to hate me as well, and I'm just drowning in homework. But everything will get better. I promise. Tell them how you feel. Tell your parents that your siblings are mean. Tell your parents to just stop and think about how they treat their daughter.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!

We'll be here for each other. Life sucks. Life goes on. 

*hugs you* this will get better… I'm just starting to learn that myself. The monsters they call "depression" can't hurt you forever. Just stay strong and make sure that they never hurt you physically. *huggles* 

• Posted at:

•Darksea•

Please excuse the typoes.

Darling don't be afraid, I will love you for a thousand years. 

God bless you Lucy.

3Amigas

This is a very sharp knife I have here

Yee

#Arkos

I've felt the same way. My favorite things to do are:

1. If you're religious, pray.

2. If not, listen to uplifting and upbeat music. Music affects your mood and can get you feeling better.

3. Sleep. Treat yourself well. Make sure you're getting at least 8 hours of rest.

4. Read or reread favorite books, especially ones featuring inspiring characters or characters that have overcome a great obstical.

5. Write in a journal, if you have one.

That's what I do. I don't know what to do if you already do those.

• Posted at:

~~Starlet~~

Queen of Rude Awakenings and Awkward Silences 

Huffleclaw

Daughter of Athena

RiverClan

Mormon

#PracticeMakesProgress

#SunnyLickedAQibli

#MotivationTeam 

#Wafflandian 

Join my forumfic @ /277045!

Wow... Just wow. That is serious. It's really sad  when did like this happens. I feel so sorry for you.

• Posted at:

I'm dragonfire

UTC+8

Western Australia

One of very few in WA to read WoF

I don't come here much anymore. Thanks for the good times

If you highlighted this you are curious and/or nosy

#traintracksdon'tsink

Personality type is INTJ-A

*huggles* I know it's hard, but I also know that I can't truly understand what your going through. I was in a situation like that a few years ago, and I'm not anymore. I didn't do anything, just waited for it to be done with. Thats not gonna work, but I can kinda understand where you're coming from. *pats shoulder* As was said in another post, you've got the whole WOF forums beside you, we'll be here.

• Posted at:

Moonstone

LGBTQ+

PROUD TO BE  ME  

She/he/xie/they/xe/ze

So deep breath in

You're meant for this

Everyone wants to know

If you're the answer they've been searching for.

Beth Crowley "Don't think just run"

I'm sorry! Do you have any hobbies? You should try doing those.

• Posted at:

Cervidae

Hit or miss, I Guess she took the kids huh? 

Now I'm crying don't have no will to live, yuh

Gonna get in my car and drive off of a bridge, uh

Becky please come back :(((

I don't really understand, but...

well, I understand some of it.

I can't offer emotional support because my emotions are malfunctional too...

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Daily Song Quote"i've done all i can think of, chased down all my demons" -pink

I know how you feel. My mom and I... we have an... interesting relationship. She clearly treats my younger sister much better than she treats me. I have just packed my schedule with lots of things to do. I used to avoid sports and other clubs, but when I started to get more active in those things, I got a lot of new friends. And my mom is happy I'm doing things and making friends, so were slowly starting to get along better. Just keep on going, you life will improve. :)

• Posted at:

♪♪  ꧁《tσrnαdσ》꧂♪♪

☆We have a reputation of failure to uphold!☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Why are you still reading this...? Scroll down!

INTJ

Tornado's Inactivity? Band. Hotel? Trivago.

NOTHING EVER LASTS FOREVER.

It's called, adsolence. Not trying to be mean. My mom got me a book for it. It's called, Yes, Your Parents Are Crazy. Maybe you'd like it. It explains about being a teenager and the struggles and hormones and stuff. I know you said your parents don't want you to go to a friend's house, but there was one part in that book that talked about handling arguments and if you feel you really need to, you can just run to a friend's house. I think that's what it said. Oh, and the book said that even if parents say they remember being a teen, they really don't. I feel the same way you do sometimes. Sometimes, it's hard to make parents understand what your feelings are. Yelling doesn't normally help. *Hugs* you could try and talk to your parents. Just go up to to them and say, "guys I feel that..." 

PS- I got most of this from these weird 'growing up' books my mom buys me.

• Posted at:

Sorrel

Got a longer post coming through, but try talking to your parents. Just, "hey guys, sometimes I feel trapped" or "Mom, can we talk about my feelings?"

*hugs* hope it helps! Trust me, everyone goes through adsolence. I sneak on sometimes, too, you know. Not everyone's life is all rainbows and sparkles! And: if you can get through this sort of thing, it means you can get through anything! If you give up, you never get anywhere. When you fall down, get back up. Life will throw almost impossible challenges at you. Now I realize this post is as long as the other one XD! Also,  maybe a counsellor would help! IDK. I'm still only eleven. I get all this stuff from books. Books help. Oh, and you could always talk to friends. Friends are AWESOME! Or you could talk to a pet. Pets are ALSO AWESOME!

• Posted at:

Sorrel

Oh, and, when things get rough for me, I find a dream I want to achieve and cling to it. I ride horses, so one of my bigger dreams is to run an Abaco Barb breeding farm. Or go to the Olympics for showjumping! Find yourself a good dream and cling to it! 

I have malfunctioning emotions too. Is when your hormones start getting you ready for becoming a woman.

• Posted at:

Sorrel

Wow.

Just wow.

This is terrible.

*Hugs*

Things WILL get better.

I know they will.

• Posted at:

KNIGHT

ROGUE

REST IN SPAGHETTI

NEVER FORGETTI

NEVER GIVE UP ON YOURSELF

this. this is good. let it out. dont hold it in your mind, it isnt good. im not sure how to help you out other than that. let it out somewhere.

• Posted at:

Icarus

we are nothing if not absurd

/previously known as:

Cobalt

Pen

Nightblaze

For the people trying to talk logically to her, stop. It's best to just let it happen, to get help from what people have left of, even if they don't have anything, they can find something. Heck, I thought I had no reason to live not even two weeks ago, but then something came to me that gave me a reason to live... myself. Someone has made me see that, so, I hope you get better Laurel. You are a good person, you deserve so much more than what you get. But just remember, because of this, you'll be stronger, trust me, I've been through enough to where I know how to be strong for myself, and if I can do it, so can you. Just remember that. *Hugs*

• Posted at:

~Fynn~

#Fynness

Proud Tracker!

Diamondback

Permafrost

Maelstrom

Anaconda

Falcon

Shadowstalker

Amber

Laurel, just because some may be less fortunate than you doesn't mean you can't still feel bad. Learn from Turtle: Even the best heroes need to take care of themselves sometimes. Tell them how you feel. It's okay to want better if your situation is bad, you don't have to torture yourself. Listen to relaxing music, or read a good book. Tell them how you feel. *huggles*

• Posted at:

Keep going, friend :D! I believe in you!

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie

#SupportPeri

Basic psychology. Also I read a lot of memes.

I scream a lot!

*Future hugs Laurel before giving her two sheets of notebook paper. On one sheet is a drawing of a RainWing, and on the other there are a few handwritten paragraphs.*

She went on a silence strike recently.

*The paper reads,

Dear Laurel,

Though I wish dearly to speak to you directly, I have recently gone on a silence strike, therefore I must stay to my word and keep quiet. I am so very sorry about this happening, and I have a bit of advice, though it may not be helpful.

I myself would never do this, but maybe you should yell at your parents, using the words that have been spoken here. Tell them how you feel, what's going on. One person here who has posted, I believe, said something that makes me assume they think your parents are just a bit strict. But I know that's not it, that they truly are terrible.

Maybe even tell your parents that you'd prefer adopted parents to them -- which I suspect is true. Tell them that you love your friends, and that they are the worst people on Earth because they're keeping you away from us. Tell them you won't let them mistreat you any longer. And, if you really feel it's true . . . say that you hate them. Tell them every little detail of how you feel, how you're an amazing person that they're ruining, that your friends are better than they are.

This isn't logic, really. It's truth. Truth and logic are different. And, blackwolf (don't know you're nickname -- if you have one -- because I didn't bother to flip the Kindle), we can't let it pass. It will never pass, at this rate. Not unless you do something, Laurel. Not unless you tell your parents how you feel, and best done by yelling. Ignore their interruptions. Scream over them, if you must. Tell them they're the ones that'll go to Heck, not you. Because you are an amazing person. You belong in the high reaches of Heaven.

Sincerely,

Future

Future gives a small smile.*

• Posted at:

I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE DOWNFALL OF MY HOME.

Same. Except my dad doesn't really yell at me, he just usually say 'oh'. Like he says it in a not-so-serouis-way that tells me he doesn't agree.

Anyways, what is life? It's been terrible to me!

Plus why don't you just go end yourself... you know what forget what I just said. Unless you want to.

(even if life is torturing me I'm still not quitting life so I can reach my gaol to be a famous YouTuber) 

• Posted at:

Nacho

memes and vines and memes and vines

holy heck i spilled my wine

Foxcraft

Wolfey

Phillip

Benny

Nacho.exe

EVERYBODY DO THE DAB

I feel you in a way. I'm sick of my life too. 

• Posted at:

Under cloud, beneath the starsOver snow one winter's mornI turn at last to paths that lead homeAnd though where the road then takes meI cannot tellWe came all this wayBut now comes the dayTo bid you farewell

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

I really understand your siblings case. My friends peers act like that.____ is talking and being social and happy at recess when really ____ is tormenting me about my nationalities and my beliefs. I don't have my own electronics, and and I am certainly not allowed on Music.ly or stuff like that. But I understand your case. I will stand with you, and so will Puppy, Bengal, Dawn, and so many others are also here for you. Just summon us and we'll be there :)

• Posted at:

Call me Raven

Dark flipside is CROW

Light flipside is Melody!

INFJ

Thanks for 1300+ stars!

Preferred pronouns: She/her thank you :)

I have ADD. Deal with it

Forum black cat

Proud Jew!

STORM SIDER

Hehehehehe  I got on Raven's siggy

Strict parents can be annoying. I feel bad for you. My Mom really hates when I go on  here or watch Filthy Frank, compared to you I have it much easier tho. (I am not gonna go into all the things that my Mom disapproves of me doing.) I have no siblings, so I can't really relate to that part... I used to be a lot more emotional. I decided I needed to be strong, to have honor, to try and control my temper, and to not get offended at anything. It makes life a lot easier. Taking offense is just a waste of time, you are only giving leverage to your antagonists. I really dislike homework, I have ADHD so concentrating in school is hard enough, but at home it is so annoying. And I don't see why they make us do work at home, they already get most of the day, is that not enough time to teach us? Oh well, just some more ramblings from Jackal...

• Posted at:

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

~~Jackal~~

Hey look, Jackal is back again.

King Of The Italians

ENTP

I am a guy

@future- YELLING AT YOUR PARENTS IS BAD, YOU'LL NEVER GET WHAT YOU WANT

• Posted at:

Sorrel

Thank you all. I some of it helped, some of it didn’t, but thank you. I like to know that despite everything, there are people out there who care.

@Wetdog

*looks at cookie* I don’t think I deserve this. Mostly because it’s Girl Scout Cookie season and I’ve eaten a lot already. Anyhow, I do talk to some people about it. It’s just that one of them is a bit...over affectionate, and besides that, I feel awkward talking IRL but her mom reads her texts. One of them has a much worse life than me and I feel so terrible complaining to her. And my best friend...for starters, she lives on the other side of the world. On top of that, she really doesn’t understand. Or maybe it’s that I don’t understand her. Or maybe it goes both ways. Anyhow, I’ll see her and talk to her for the first time IRL in 3 years in May...can’t wait…

@Mist

Thank you so much for the support. Also, by sneak on, I meant that I shouldn’t have this account. In March or so last year, I forgot exactly when and am too lazy to check, my parents found out that the forums were for actual posting (I have no idea what else they could have thought) and said I had to stop posting. My old account was on my mom’s email, since I made it before I got one of my own, which is the real reason I switched accounts, not because I forgot my password or anything.

@Silver

I can’t tell them anything...they’ll yell at me so much...and it’s not that I have trouble with homework. Um...I usually don’t say this kind of stuff, and I’m sorry if this is bragging, but I kind of have all the honors classes available at my school and still have all A+’s...so evidently, I’m pretty smart. It’s just that...even if I don’t have much homework from school, my mom comes up with something else for me to do, and I’d much rather do homework than anything she comes up with, so homework takes up my life since I try to do it slow and spread it out.

@Kit

Thanks...I think that’s actually exactly what I needed. Actions sometimes speak louder than words, do they not?
@Arienne

Thanks. If I need help, I’ll know where to look. And know that if you need help, you can look to me.

@Bengal

Thank you. As I said above to other people, though, I can’t tell them anything, and I doubt they’d care even if I did.

@Darksea

(Life doesn’t necessarily go on.) Um...I didn’t say anything. Anyhow, thank you very much. I will remember. (Too late for the not-getting-hurt-by-it-physically thing.) Ignore that too.

@Star

*goes through list* Thanks. I do love lists...they’re so neat and logical and stuff. I’m religious, but I don’t pray, because...well, I believe that you affect the world and what happens by yourself, and that the will of animals (and humans are animals) cannot be changed by even an all-powerful God. My mom doesn’t like me listening to music. Also, this is super weird, but the less I sleep, the less tired I am the next day. The best amount of time for me is actually around 5 hours. Not to mention the fact that I’m sleepier during the day and more awake at night. As for rereading favorite books...I don’t think I could get through that, because I’ve read my favorite books so many times that...well, I can’t even remember how many times I’ve reread them. And for journals, I don’t write down my feelings, because then someone can find them. Thank you, though. (Wait, I already said that.) Reading does help calm me down or make me happier (until my mom tells me to stop reading garbage).

@Dragonfire

There are people who have it MUCH worse than me, so bad that you don’t even want to know, so bad that you’d be scarred for life if you did know (and just think about living that life if you’re scarred from knowing about it).

@Moonstone

Thank you. I’m happy to know that even if my IRL life goes to ****, I’ll still have people there for me.

@Pepper

Don’t be sorry - you did nothing wrong. Anyways, yes, I do have hobbies, but I can’t get the motivation to do them.

@Nightmare

That’s fine...I can’t really comfort people, so I know how you feel.

@Tornado

I’m very happy for you! Keep it up and maybe you and your mom will have a really great relationship! (Everything I do, though, my mom gets irritated at me for, or she doesn’t let me do it because “I won’t stick to it”)

@Dawncash

Can’t buy books - all my money is a bunch of state quarters and currency from my country of origin from what my grandparents give me when they visit/what I get at celebrations. Besides that point, none of my friends live near me, and if they do, I don’t know where they live (the closest one whose place of residency I know lives a mile or so away). Also, if I were to randomly run outside...I’d probably be kicked out of the house for good. I’m not even allowed in the yard alone, you see...And, as I said to many people, I can’t talk to them. I’ll be sent to a mental hospital. (Actually, my mom says I’m mental anyways.) And, as I said to Mist, I shouldn’t even have this account. (I don’t even like rainbows and sparkles.) Thank you for the support. I participate in school stuff a lot, though, so the counselors know me, meaning it would make for awkward conversation, and I can’t go to any other counselor. Books really do help. More than friends, in my opinion, because books can’t walk off. (And I don’t have any pets.) *reads next post* YES YES YES HORSES ARE AWESOMENESS *runs around screaming* and I asked my mom for horseback riding lessons multiple times but she said no and no is final. :( My dream...is to ride horses and become an author/book editor. For the first part, my hopes of starting before becoming an adult are dashed. As for the second, I can’t summon the motivation. Thank you for all of this, though.

@Ketchup

Thank you. I will remember.

@Nightblaze-I mean, Pen-I mean, Cobalt-I mean, Icarus (I’m fairly sure I missed a nickname somewhere in there)

Thank you. Yes, it really does help to rant. I’d actually just type stuff up and then delete it, but it only works when people actually read it and reply.

@Fynn

Fynn! I haven’t seen you in so long! I think it’s because you switched accounts...hi! Thank you very much. I hope you’re better/you get better soon as well.

@Ghost

*sigh* I think your post actually made me calm down a lot. I don’t know what exactly it was, it just made me...feel. It helped me cry. I’d grown so immune to crying that the only times I’ve cried in the past month or two were when I thought about how my best friend moved away and hasn’t seen any of us (me and my IRL friends) in nearly 3 years, and when I lost a friend. I just feel so ungrateful and selfish all the time, but I guess it’s human nature to want, and I can’t stop it. You’re right. I shouldn’t...torture myself. Thank you.

@Future

Erm. I’m 99.99% certain that will not help my situation at all. And I’m 75% certain that will make it worse. Despite everything, I may not love them, but I still want them to be okay. I don’t hate them. There’s only one person in this world who I hate - she’s the girl who was so bad, she triggered my depression. I know I have to do something, I just don’t think that’s the right way. Sorry. Thank you, though. Why are you on a silent strike? (Sorry, haven’t been on much these past few days.)

@Nacho

I hope life gets better for you! I...don’t really have a way, and I’m holding out on it because of the possibilities too, and there are people, I have friends who depend on me, but please don’t think that for yourself. If you need someone, you can come to me.

@Scarletactor

I wish you the best of life! (and luck)

@Jackal

I haven’t seen you in a (REALLY) long time either! (I don’t even know if you remember me…) As I’ve said to Mist and someone whose name I do not remember at the moment, my mom doesn’t even know I have this account. I used to actually be a lot less emotional, but I got to the point that even with that, I just broke. Depression took over my mind. And now, I’m the same from the outside, but inside I’m pretty emotional. I get you about the homework thing though...also, I can’t say I have ADHD, so I’m in no place to compare, but I do have...not the best attention span (unless I’m reading an interesting book) and I honestly just zone out in class...but maybe you shouldn’t do that...cuz then the teacher calls on me and I take a painful ten seconds or so to process what they’re saying before answering....

@Person who reported this or something similar

Don’t worry, I’m not planning on doing...that anytime soon.

This took a long time. Time I should have spent doing homework...That doesn’t matter.

Thank you all for everything you said. You’ve really helped.

• Posted at:

Hey, Puppy!

Don't go, Arienne...

#StopTheFlame

#RememberTheLost

"You can be that

Somebody's someone,

Somehow, someday..."

~Call me Laurel~

Defender of the World

||-//

w y o m i n g

Wow...that's my longest post ever, other than the ones in which I listed all my OCs with their forms. 

• Posted at:

Hey, Puppy!

Don't go, Arienne...

#StopTheFlame

#RememberTheLost

"You can be that

Somebody's someone,

Somehow, someday..."

~Call me Laurel~

Defender of the World

||-//

w y o m i n g

Laurel

that's really sweet of you to say when you have your own problems

i feel bad saying that somehow

i just don't want to burden anyone, you especially

and my pain isn't so much physical as it is mental

i don't even know who i am . . . it hurts like he**

wait, it already is he**

if you need more details i can give them, although they probably wouldn't go through mod

i don't know what i did to deserve such a special person in my life offering help when they have it worse

how you know something's wrong even though i never say it

how you're so kind to forumers it's hard not to like you

how you treat everyone as equals

how you don't rant endlessly making us feel ashamed because our lives are paradise compared to yours, but instead keep it to threads like these (not that i'm saying you shouldn't; if something helps you deal with the emotion, do it as long as it's not dangerous or illegal ("right. like my mom will ever let me do anything remotely dangerous or illegal.")

uhhhh idk what else to say

i'm here for you

as much as a being with questionable sanity can be

chatthreadsowecancomplaintoeachotherandoccasionallygiveadvice?? onlyifyouwantto...

• Posted at:

Opti

I'm the nobody in the corner. You don't know I'm there. You forget I ever existed.

well my dad is weird as well he is an intense video game nerd and keeps making quotes from movies and often talks in weird accents

• Posted at:

Sirius

Goddess of speed and teleportation

i support #LGBTQ+

she/her

Pitbulls are dogs too!

Queen of grammar.

Tesla, you need to redefine your meaning of "hate."

Serious overhaul.

• Posted at:

Opti

*pat pat* you let it out for all of us, my friend. 

Let's see what I can do. If you can prove to them that you are responsible, kind, all that jazz, maybe they can let you. Or maybe they grew up worse than you and you hit a nerve accidentally. 

• Posted at:

~Jade~

Queen of Loopholes, Insanity, and Theories

Princess of ellipsis and Grammar

Forever the universe

I joined August 13, 2015

Too soon did this spinning storm of delight leave us.

Too soon.

#RememberHurricane

i'm not sure how to respond

• Posted at:

~Jade River~

Wiccan

iris

ivy

willow

zinnia

r e m e m b e r  w h a t  p a s t -

e v e r y t h i n g  w e ' v e  l o s t .

r e m e m b e r  w h a t ' s  i n  t h e  h e a r t -

e v e r y t h i n g  w e ' v e  f o u n d .

what they say isn't who I am.

*Blinks*

• Posted at:

V E L L I C H O R

he/xe/they  

colourblind~system~anxious  

~fire dances in the moonlight~  

but what does the science say?

"It's been 3 hours

and we still don't know who's fronting"

being redesigned

Thank you for saying thank you that just made my day

• Posted at:

Keep going, friend :D! I believe in you!

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie

#SupportPeri

Basic psychology. Also I read a lot of memes.

I scream a lot!

I have to deal with some of that besides of my sibs since I have none but my father left me and my mom when I was 6 and it went down hill from there I lost all my friends and my mom was always stressed but now my dad wants me after 7 years I I don't want him and my mom when I argue with her she calls me him and that hurts since he such a terrible man but I feel like I have become him and I feel I should just give up on that whole friend thing since I lose th faster than I make than 

I kidda understand 

• Posted at:

I'm a part of the 6% that love Ōkami,

I'm a member of the dragon rp big shout out to kitty-dragon for making it, 

and if you don't know I'm rping as dune if you hadn't known before 

Oh my moons, I'm sorry... I can relate more than I care to admit though............

• Posted at:

-INDIGO RAVEN-

Forum Sister

Slytherin

LGBTQ+

#Blizzbite

#Trindigo!

#Winterwatcher

See the line where the sky meets the sea, it calls me

#RememberTheLost-they're not forgotten

Be yourself there's no one better

#AcceptEveryone

We're Better Together!

I feel ya, I sneak on here, and my dad and mom fight when he's here, it's mostly just been the three girls, mom, me, and younger sister, traveling. Been to almost every state West of the Missipi, not Hawaii. I've been Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, and every other state that side of the river I haven't. My sister and I fight, with her provoking me mostly, but I want us to be close, I want everything to allright. But it's not, so I have to live through it. I'm here for you. *Gives you a piece of chocolate zucini bread* Go on, it's delicious.

• Posted at:

I am Unicorn

The Forum Magical Unicorn 

Neigh!

Proud

FanWing Demigod Thunderclan Warrior Dragon Rider Bookworm Country Music Lover HOBBIT Gryffindor

When life gives you lemons make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it