In all of the towns in the world, everyone sees something they wish they would not have seen, or they wish it was just a hallucination. But it's real.

You are walking down the city/town/village streets when you see something very odd in the sky, it looks to you like a very black cloud shaped like a wolf is coming up towards the sun. As it approaches the sun, more and more people notice it. The wolf opens it's before-closed mouth and swallows the sun whole. The sky turns the blackest black you have ever seen in your life, and the only thing you can see now is a faint outline of your body and the glowing red eyes of the wolf. The wolf looks you in the eye and says "It is time." Then it barfs the sun back up and backs out of the sky. Everyone around you stares at you in fury, thinking that you have caused this evil sight. But your main priority now is getting to a forbidden island you never knew of until  now in the middle of the Atlantic called The Grave, that is the will of the wolf. You have already known you were different, it was only a matter of time until this happened.

You have had a slight elemental power before this, but now it begins to fully awaken, and every stage of its development is more and more painful.

If you read this, put Wolf Summons in Other.

Form:

Name: 

Element(Try the best you can to make it unique!):

Personality:

Appearance:

Town:

Other:

For instance, my form:

Form:

Name: Sôl Kurama

Element: Sand

Personality: Quiet and smart, doesn't always appear like a good friend. Can be very loyal if you get on her good side. Is relatively unstable when it comes to her moods, because she never sleeps.

Appearance: Has black hair, black freckles, white skin and bright emerald eyes. Wears a navy-blue or black tank-top with black gloves that don't cover the fingers. Has netting over the rest of her arm that is open to air and wears a chain choker. Wears khaki jeans or shorts and tennis shoes that are dark blue or black, sometimes wears black or dark green combat boots.

Town: Phoenix, Arizona, USA.

Other: Wolf Summons

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~I am Ninetales!~

Also known as the LIGHTNING DRAGONSLAYER!!

Go Anbu Black Ops!!

#AllPyrokineticsRuleDaWorld

A kitten, A dragon ,

i am a dritten! and a fox XDDDD

RP with me!! RPs are fun!!

have a nice day i guess :3

#IAMVERYAWESOMEDON'TDENYIT

Form:

Name: Qu (pronounced like the letter q) Jinhee
Element(Try the best you can to make it unique!):Lightning and thunderstorms.
Personality:Qu is brave and courageous. She is also clever. Sometimes Qu gets angered very easily and tends to blow up a lot. She doesn't look at problems from all sides and can make a big deal out of a small thing. However, even if it doesn't seem like it, Qu truly cares for her friends.

Appearance:Qu has black hair that is sort of in buns by her ears with hair hanging down from them. Her skin is tan from going outside so much and she has blue eyes. Qu is slightly muscular and not very tall. She normally wears a t-shirt and a sweatshirt of some sort, slacks or jeans and sneakers.
Town:Wellesley, MA, USA
Other:Wolf Summons

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

YOU DON'T GET THAT I AM BETTER AND SMARTER THAN YOU IN EVERY WAY, FOREVER

Name:  aretha 
Element(Try the best you can to make it unique!): ocean
Personality: very interesting. She changes personalities contantly. Around different people she becomes what they need.
Appearance: she has brown hair and deep sea blue eyes her skin is tanned and shes tall
Town: a town ? (Are we meant to make them up) western Australia Australia
Other: wolf summons Aretha

• Posted at:

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals, copy and paste this signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

you can call me Tiger 

Both are accepted!

• Posted at:

~I am Ninetales!~

Go Anbu Black Ops!!

A kitten, A dragon ,

No I meant like an actual town, but you can make them up if you enter the country (and state with you are doing USA) as well.

mind redoing your town section? You can look at mine or steel panther for an example, and also if you wanted to you could do Sydney, Australia(which is a real place).

• Posted at:

~I am Ninetales!~

Go Anbu Black Ops!!

A kitten, A dragon ,

oOOOH

May I propose the idea of... a guide?

• Posted at:

~Dream

I am fusion!

dream

driːmnoun1.a series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person's mind during sleep.synonyms: fantasy, nightmare;2.a cherished aspiration, ambition, or ideal.synonyms: ambition, aspiration, hope;

A.... What?

• Posted at:

~I am Ninetales!~

Go Anbu Black Ops!!

A kitten, A dragon ,

Well, if people are going to unexplored places, might as well have some sort of guide to assist, right?

• Posted at:

~Dream

I am fusion!

dream

driːmnoun1.a series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person's mind during sleep.synonyms: fantasy, nightmare;2.a cherished aspiration, ambition, or ideal.synonyms: ambition, aspiration, hope;

Meaning... A guide sent by the Wolf with a mysterious power that collects all those who were summoned and helps them get to The Grave?

• Posted at:

~I am Ninetales!~

Go Anbu Black Ops!!

A kitten, A dragon ,

Town: sydney australia

thanks

• Posted at:

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals, copy and paste this signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

you can call me Tiger 

Name: Dais Sucand

Element: Time

Appearance: Hispanic, long, curly brown hair, brown eyes. had red highlights wears a long, thin red dress with black flats. Small but quick and agile

Personality: Very happy and peppy, seems like a ditz but good in a tight situation and good with quick thinking. Very smart and good at close combat.

Town: Phoenix, AZ, USA

Other: Wolf Summoning, Can she know Sol?

• Posted at:

V E L L I C H O R

he/xe/they  

colourblind~system~anxious  

~fire dances in the moonlight~  

but what does the science say?

"It's been 3 hours

and we still don't know who's fronting"

being redesigned

@Katniss

Yeah sure why not?

@tigerangel

No, thank you! That makes everything a little easier... Now I just need a little more people...

• Posted at:

~I am Ninetales!~

Go Anbu Black Ops!!

A kitten, A dragon ,

@Katniss

Wait! Time is not an element!

It would be very nice if you changed it. It cannot be a concept, it has to be an obj or something someone would classify as an element, like wind, lightning, or fire. 

• Posted at:

~I am Ninetales!~

Go Anbu Black Ops!!

A kitten, A dragon ,

(Just wondering, is there any kind of shipping in this rp?)

Name: Jordan Baran

Element: Form(You'll see what that means later...)

Personality: She is very curious about the world and always seeks out adventure, loving the freedom she has with her life. She moved out of her parents' place, traveling across the globe with the money her parents gave her. She is an extrovert and loves to meet people, though must keep in touch with the closest people in her life. She tends to be impatient at times and will say anything on her mind, no matter how rude or inappropriate, but is very generous. She is a natural virtuoso, loving music and being able to play most instruments with ease. She loves change and welcomes it like a friend, and is very passionate about what she does. She is very funny and idealistic about anything.

Appearance: She has a pixie cut with bangs that hang low on her forehead, while her hair itself is dyed a dark brown with emerald green on the top(Like Jacksepticeye's Hair), with a curvy build, is around 5'4", lightly tanned skin, and light brown/hazel eyes that seem to glow in the dark. She wears typically a slightly baggy tank top/t-shirt, with either tight black sweats or dark blue, torn skinny jeans., black converse with black or rainbow socks, along with a light backpack and her phone in her back pocket, along with her headphones. She also has a black choker and a bunch of bracelets, and if it's cold, she wears a light, gray sweatshirt. She has a lip ring, a nose ring, and a tattoo on her wrist that says "Believe"(and yes, depending on where you are, it is legal to get a tattoo/facial piercing at 15/14)

Town: L.A., California

Other: Wolf Summons, she travels a lot and will(/May) like Ashlee

Name: Ashlee Joseph

Element: Mind

Personality: She is very gentle and sweet, hating to hurt another. She loves reading, and music, always wanting to travel around the world. But she is very shy and very indecisive. She hates to be alone but doesn't like large crowds, prefering to be in a group of one or two more people. She is very thoughtful, and likes to daydream during important moments, but is very smart. She is a sweetheart, and loves children, wanting to always help them.

Appearance: She has short hair that goes to her shoulders, which is dark brown, with a somewhat thin/curvy mix of a build, around 4'11", pale clover green eyes, with pale skin and light freckles. She typically wears a pale gray or black t-shirt/long sleeved shirt, with light blue skinny jeans, with galaxy styled converse, almost always carrying a small bag for her books and phone and has a small, diamond nose piercing.

Town: Cincinnati, Ohio

Other: Wolf Summons, will/may like Jordan

• Posted at:

You can call me Wolfghost or Blaidd

I support and am Part of the LGBTQ+ Community

SLYTHERIN

Genocide Of The Loyal

"Creepy girls you're just my style Blood-red lipstick You don't smile Falling victim to your fantasy Da** I love it that you're so creepy"

@wolfghost

yeah sure if you really want to.. we still need more ppl though

• Posted at:

~I am Ninetales!~

Go Anbu Black Ops!!

A kitten, A dragon ,

@Everyone in the RP

I think I need to clear it up with all of you, there are no loopholes in the rule 'Element Only.' I mean that you can only do actual elements, like sand, water, wind, lightning, plants, etc. Mind, form, and time are not elements. Thank you all very much.

• Posted at:

~I am Ninetales!~

Go Anbu Black Ops!!

A kitten, A dragon ,

Mmm, got it. Then, Jordan's element is Terra(Earth) and Ashlee's is Aether(Air, even though that's not even slightly connected to air)

• Posted at:

You can call me Wolfghost or Blaidd

I support and am Part of the LGBTQ+ Community

SLYTHERIN

Genocide Of The Loyal

"Creepy girls you're just my style Blood-red lipstick You don't smile Falling victim to your fantasy Da** I love it that you're so creepy"

@wolfghost

Hey, make it easier for me and put Ashlee's as wind, will you? Makes it clearer for everyone else.

• Posted at:

~I am Ninetales!~

Go Anbu Black Ops!!

A kitten, A dragon ,

Name:Sunny

Element(Try the best you can to make it unique!):Nature(as in plants and animals naturey stuff)

Personality:Very happy go luck,Loves to Sleep,Really nice even to people he has never met

Appearance:Short,Blond hair,Bright green eyes,Wears a grean shirt and jeans,Always smiling

Town:Brownsville,TX,USA

Other:Wolf Summons

Name:Sloan

Element(Try the best you can to make it unique!):Ice

Personality:Cold,Doesnt like other people much,warms us when you really got to know her,

Appearance:Short Light brown hair,icy blue eyes,Wears a black hoodie,wears gloves,Has a choker around neck,Ha a permenant glare

Town:Vyatskoe, Yaroslavl region,Russia

Other:Wolf Summons,Thick Russian accent

• Posted at:

>Dire<

"Im in dire need of your help"

"This is so pun"

@werewolfsteel

Id prefer just plant, controlling animals goes a little far considering humans are animals. Other than that, accepted!

• Posted at:

~I am Ninetales!~

Go Anbu Black Ops!!

A kitten, A dragon ,

@Cyclone

Mmm... Fine. Dais's element is Uh...OH! I KNOW! METAL (Sorry I just watched X-Men)

• Posted at:

V E L L I C H O R

he/xe/they  

colourblind~system~anxious  

~fire dances in the moonlight~  

but what does the science say?

"It's been 3 hours

and we still don't know who's fronting"

being redesigned

@Katniss

Are you serious? Man you give me a headache go ahead

• Posted at:

~I am Ninetales!~

Go Anbu Black Ops!!

A kitten, A dragon ,

Since we might start the RP soon I am going to explain the "stages" thing; where your character will go through different stages that makes his/her element stronger; I also said that each stage is more and more painful for the character. Right now, they are currently at Stage 0, or no stage. All they can do with their element is manipulate it to help them a little bit in real life, for instance, my character's sand can only maybe pass her things, same goes for everybody else's element. I will post what happens at the time when some body's character enters Stage 1. And, if i didn't mention it, you can't summon your element until maybe later. For now, you use it only if it's near you. My character carries a large amount of sand in a gourd strapped onto her back, if that gives you any ideas. Just don't copy me!

Here are the symptoms of the stages:

Stage 1: A minor headache, barely noticeable

Stage 2: A consistent throb in your temples, very noticeable

Stage 3: Your whole head will feel as if it's on fire

Stage 4: You feel consistent waves of pain across your entire body, your head pain stays the same as Stage 3

Stage 5: Your hole body feels as if it's on fire, you are likely to collapse

Stage 6: The pain is increased by tenfold, 80% chance of collapsing

Stage 7: The pain is increased by tenfold again, 99% chance of collapsing

Stage 8: You dead on faint and are out for at least a day or two 

Stage 9:  You are out for more than a week

Stage 10: Secret surprise! Only told once you get to The Grave

Please try to remember this when I have the Wolf activate Stages! The character will go through this seconds after the Stage is activated. Thank you!

• Posted at:

~I am Ninetales!~

Go Anbu Black Ops!!

A kitten, A dragon ,

Hey, actually, if you guys want to go ahead and start the RP we can... just try to remember if you have a second character you still need to roleplay them. I might add other characters along the way. The characters start after seeing the Wolf eat the sun and spit it back up again. Remember, if you haven't read the intro it is essential that you do. Thanks.

Would anyone like to start, or should I?

• Posted at:

~I am Ninetales!~

Go Anbu Black Ops!!

A kitten, A dragon ,

Name: Okami 

Element(Try the best you can to make it unique!): rift 

Personality:shy< quiet likes to keep to self 

Appearance: is pitch black, with glowing purple eyes  

Town: usa Indiana 

Other: wolf summons 

• Posted at:

I'm a part of the 6% that love Ōkami,

I'm a member of the dragon rp big shout out to kitty-dragon for making it, 

and if you don't know I'm rping as dune if you hadn't known before 

@bearaqua

What do you mean by rift? Do you mean earth? Earth is already taken.

• Posted at:

~I am Ninetales!~

Go Anbu Black Ops!!

A kitten, A dragon ,

Name: Ka Anor

Element(Try the best you can to make it unique!): Lava

Personality: He is loyal to those who earn his loyalty. He is strong and brave and will fight to the death for his friends and family. He is extremely smart and clever. He has a strong connection with his pet cat, Jasper.

Appearance: He has short brown hair and deep brown eyes. He is very tall and scrawny for his age, but has muscles built like an ox.

Town: Honolulu, Hawaii, USA

• Posted at:

I am Ka Anor(King Lucian)! 

King of the Dragons and Dragonland!

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

I am one of the 6% who don't think wolves are vicious.

i mean rift as in a dimension that okami can travel to stay away from harm  

• Posted at:

@bearaqua

Thats a power, not an element, so do you mind changing it to wind, fire, light, darkness, bone, or clouds or something like that maybe?

• Posted at:

~I am Ninetales!~

Go Anbu Black Ops!!

A kitten, A dragon ,

@winterwatching

Accepted!

@Everyone

So far everyone is accepted except bearaqua who just needs to change the element

@bearaqua

Your character can still cover himself in his element to hide as long as it's not fire or lava

• Posted at:

~I am Ninetales!~

Go Anbu Black Ops!!

A kitten, A dragon ,

I don't know if you guys have read earlier in the posts, but someone mentioned the idea of making a guide for all the characters. Would someone like to play as the guide or should I just tell you what he's doing? The guide will try to gather everyone together in one spot before they get to the grave so they can help each other get there. His personality should be cruel and secretive and disagreeable but otherwise you can do whatever you want with him if you want to be the Guide. Say "Save Guide if you want to claim him, if more than one person wants to also act as him I will have you guys guess numbers. Thank you!

• Posted at:

~I am Ninetales!~

Go Anbu Black Ops!!

A kitten, A dragon ,

is darkness allowed then?

• Posted at:

@Bearaqua

Yeah sure, why not! Also, if you have not read the rest of my posts I suggest that you do.

• Posted at:

~I am Ninetales!~

Go Anbu Black Ops!!

A kitten, A dragon ,

Oh, sorry guys, I'm an idiot.

I need your ages, which can be 12-14.

Post it like this:

Name:

Element:

For example;

Name: Sol Kurama

Element: Sand

Thank you!

• Posted at:

~I am Ninetales!~

Go Anbu Black Ops!!

A kitten, A dragon ,

Name: Ka Anor

Element: Lava

• Posted at:

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

Name: Okami 

Element(Try the best you can to make it unique!): Darkness 

Personality:shy< quiet likes to keep to self 

Appearance: is pitch black, with glowing purple eyes  

Town: usa Indiana 

Other: wolf summons 

• Posted at:

Name: Jiang Lie

Element(Try the best you can to make it unique!): minerals (not exactly sure what that can do yet, but everything good is taken)

Personality: feisty and kind of snappish she is very protective of those she loves. She hates people thinking she's weaker just because she's a girl.

Appearance: long brown hair, always braided, brown eyes, freckles on her nose and cheeks.

Town: Knoxville, Tennessee, USA

• Posted at:

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

Sorry, that's my sister's form. She was accidentally on my account. She will re-send it through her account.

• Posted at:

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

So far, everyone is accepted!

• Posted at:

~I am Ninetales!~

Go Anbu Black Ops!!

A kitten, A dragon ,

Name: Jiang Lie

Element(Try the best you can to make it unique!): minerals (not exactly sure what that can do yet, but everything good is taken)

Personality: feisty and kind of snappish she is very protective of those she loves. She hates people thinking she's weaker just because she's a girl.

Appearance: long brown hair, always braided, brown eyes, freckles on her nose and cheeks.

Town: Knoxville, Tennessee, USA

Sorry about the account mix up.

• Posted at:

Hok  A.K.A. Hok the Hammer

My Flipsides: Jiang (fiesty), Scorpion (shy), Connor (smart), Poppy (sweet), Snowfur (loyal), Darkclaw (heroic), Saulong (evil)

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

I'm one of the 6% that loves wolves!!!

1 , , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6