Dusk or Dawn?

Hi, I realise I haven't posted in a while, and not many people know who I am, but I'm all for friends,
so, I don't know about you, but I find it pretty demoralising when my threads been passed down and untouched. I wonder if it's got something to do with not being seen, maybe, maybe not.

The point is however:

I HAVE COME UP WITH A SOLUTION.

YAYYYY pink rainbows and unicorns and whatnot XD

-~==~-

What's that you ask? Well......lets find out................

So basically the forum magazine is a place for you to post updates on existing or planned RPs Creative Writing or whatever you can come up with, so people have a place to see it, and find something they would like to read or join. Makes it easier for everyone for it to be in the one place (I hope :D)

If you would like to post something, here are the forms!:

FORMS:

RP Form:
Title:
Fandom and Genre:
Status (Existing, Posted Today, or Coming Soon):
Spots:
Is saving spots allowed?:
Brief Blurb:
WebLink:

Creative Wrighting Form:
Title:
Form:
Fandom and Genre:
Status (see above):
Brief Blurb:
Weblink:

Other form:
Title:
Form:
Fandom/Genre:
Status (see above):
Brief Blurb:
Weblink:

Explanation for forms:
Status: Please only put one of the three options here: Existing (it's already posted), Posted Today, or Coming Soon (you can put a release date here if you want).
Weblink: copy and paste the last numbers in the web address for your RP etc. if it hasn't been posted yet, obviously leave that one. Eg: /######
Spots: how many people can join the RP?
Genre: Romantic? Mystery? War related. Something that describes it.
Form: Is it a novel? Short story? A poem? Ect. (Leave it out if you don't know, don't put a question mark).

UPDATES:
You may want to post an update on a form you've posted already, maybe it's come out, or more spots are available. Whatever, so here is the form! (Please keep in mind, you must post a form of the above first before posting an update):

Title:
Last update (when did you last post about it on here):
Update information:

And now of course, Rules, everybody loves rules. Yay.
Well, I think you'll like these. ;)

RULES:

~ you want your form to stand out as much as possible from the crowd, after all, you want people to read it. So, my challenge is this:
~ Only use two colours in your form, two fonts and do not go over the font size:
~ the most inventive and interesting form will be awarded FORM OF THE WEEK. YAYY! You, may have a chance to WIN A PRIZE! Yayy! Hints: don't make your form too long, and make your title the centre piece.
~ I will be posting various announcements all through the week, with quizzes and games and things, after all, it is a forum magazine!
~ the only rule that'll you'll probably not like is this one, and I'm gonna put it in caps because I don't want any flame wars: NO SAVING RP SPOTS ON THIS FORUM PLEASE. Go to the respective fanwings thread and save it there if allowed. :D THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

That's it! Yay! I'll be posting another post, on more deeper explanations, so if you don't get it, scroll down :D I hope people like this idea, but if you don't, that's ok. Credit to those who need it, but I haven't seen anything like this, so if someone has done something like this, I haven't seen it.

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!!

~Sapph

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Sapph~

My (main) OCS:

Symphony, Siren, DustCatcher, Aura, Storyteller, Hunter & Glaze

#SapphireNightz

May the stars watch over you as you walk under the Sapphire Night sky...

Forum Birthday; 18/7/2015

Opps, title didn't work XD I have reposted this, but thankfully, no ones looked at this yetXD 

Moderaters if you could kindly deleted this thread I would be very happy, lol, u don't have to though :P

just a though :D

• Posted at:

~Sapph~

My (main) OCS:

Symphony, Siren, DustCatcher, Aura, Storyteller, Hunter & Glaze

#SapphireNightz

May the stars watch over you as you walk under the Sapphire Night sky...

Forum Birthday; 18/7/2015

Just report yourself and say you are the author and want it to be deleted

i think it works

• Posted at:

~Jade~

Queen of Loopholes, Insanity, and Theories

Princess of ellipsis and Grammar

Forever the universe

I joined August 13, 2015

Too soon did this spinning storm of delight leave us.

Too soon.

#RememberHurricane