What do they do while we're off doing forumer stuff? When we leave them in our shops, castles, strongholds and whatnot?

Well, when disaster strikes, our familiars know how to handle themselves.

When they are kidnapped one by one, by a strange black dog (That's totally not a grimm), they decide something needs to be done.

We start when all the familiars are at home, after we've all left. Then they get a strange message and make their way downtown. A meeting has been arranged in the park. But will they all make it there?

RULES:

Two characters per person.

Please don't join once we're really far into the story.

No OPness

Flaws must actually be flaws.

Obey forum rules.

Put "Paws, Claws, and Talons" in other in your POV colour.

Form:

Name:

Species:

Familiar To:

Personality:

Appearance:

Flaw:

Powers:

Other:

Mine:

Name: Amber
Species: Boreal owl (Aegolius funereus)
Familiar To: Hootsie
Personality: Amber is a potions wiz, and prefers to stay off the battlefield. She's not the bravest, but a great healer. She has a number of fears that she struggles to face, but is extremely loyal and protective to those she cares about.
Appearance: Rather small for her species, with bright yellow eyes. She has one gold feather in her tail, but other than that she's just a regular boreal owl.

Flaw: Doesn't have a lot of self confidence or courage.

Powers: Spells, mainly healing and shields.
Other: Shipped with Orion.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Hootsie

-inactive as heck

-founder of GvE, great grandma of FWRPs

-will sometimes crawl out of my hidey hole

just. leave GvE alone. I'm sick of saying it

One of the few people who seems to realize that more than 6% of the world likes wolves

Name: Alexander

Species: Sleygal Wolf

Familiar To: Tomcat/Crimson

Personality: Alexander is calm and wise. He forms connections more easily then his forumer, and is more empathic. He is also quite clever.

Appearance: Alexander is an adult male sleygal wolf. He size is comparable to that of a minivan, and he is thickset, but not overweight. In fact, he is quite muscular. His fur is predominantly dark gray, and he has a noticeable mane. His claws are short, thick, and very sharp. His eyes are moon-white/silver.

Flaw: Lack of power, size(Yes this, can be a flaw), more interested in thoughts then the real world, sliiightly over-idealistic. 

Powers: Moon magic(Mostly restricted to forcefields, portals, turning moonlight solid and manipulating solid moonlight)

Other: Paws, Claws, and Talons

• Posted at:

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Son of Justice

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

El Amigo

Please just be okay...

Foolizh autocoreect

Name: Snowflake

Species: Arctic Wolf

Familiar To: Unique

Personality: Snowflake has great leadership skills and a loyal friend and familiar. She’s very persistence and quite helpful. She is prideful and is very protective of Unique, her whole pack, and her friends. She prefers to stay out of fights, but will participate when she is needed. She isn’t very talkative and is obedient to Unique and Unique alone. She is warm and friendly, but can be hard and serious when it comes to her pack and family. Along with warm and friendly, she is kind, compassionate and brave. Her tone is often cold and hostile when speaking to someone she has just met. She can be very stubborn.

Appearance: Snowflake looks like the average arctic wolf. She has an elegant, athletic built and a narrowed snout. She has snow white fur sparkled with small purple specks that are barely visible against her white fur. These specks represent her leadership. Her eyes are a bright dark blue and the fur surrounding them is black. She has a silver stripe running from her snout to the tip of her tail. She is the size of the average wolf. In the middle of her forehead is a dark blue diamond, another part of her appearance that marks her leadership.

Flaw: Quite stubborn

Powers: Snowflake is quick, agile, and swift. She is one of most skilled hunters in her pack and she has quite a strong sense of smell. She can also leap really high.

She can blast beams of light from her tail and she has venom filled teeth. She can heat up paws so that they burn like fire. She relies mostly on her wolf abilities instead of her powers, though. She can talk telepathically with Unique and teleport and surround herself and others in different light defenses. Snowflake can control snow infused with light. 

Other: Paws, Claws, and Talons

Name: Arcan

Species: Arcanine/Tri-elemental wolf

Familiar To: Angel

Personality: Arcan is serious, but fiercely loyal. He has a blazing personality in a fight, and will only allow Me/Aether to ride on his back, unless told otherwise by me/Aether. He is pretty majestic, and is a sucker for compliments, as well is a bit prideful and vain. He can be quite intimidating at first, but on the inside he is an affectionate fluff ball, and would do anything to help. He hates being made fun of. And will maul anyone who pets him without permission.

Appearance: He looks like a combination of a large wolf, Lion, and dog. (Honestly, just search up Arcanine, and you'll bring up a picture of what he looks like). He has light brown fur, and his mane and tail are a bright red with blue and green streaks. He has bright, intelligent purple eyes, and black stripes on his body. He has a powerful build. He is taller than Angel, but shorter than Aether. (Albeit not too short, so Aether can still ride him).

Flaw: Stated in personality I guess.

Powers: He is agile and strong, and has pretty good stamina. He is also able to leap pretty far and/or high. He can run very fast, almost looking like he is flying while doing so. He can also run for quite a while, but usually only when keeping an even pace. His pelt/fur is pretty durable, but not overly so, so he can still sustain injury and such. Plus he obviously cannot actually fly. He is able to speak, either telepathically or out loud, he can make it so that only one person could understand him, if he wants. He is able to light himself on fire. He can infuse his fangs with fire, water, or electricity, (WHICH HURTS). His roar can send people flying, and he is able to infuse his claws with the same elements as his fangs. He can also give energy, but cannot heal. He is also able to shoot fire, water, or electricity from his mouth.

Other: Paws, Claws, and Talons

• Posted at:

❅Unique❅

Queen of Negativity

♢Uvelia♢

☩Romulus☩

#LaseliaFTW!

#MoonbliFTW!

#Arcanflake

#EllipsishippingIsCanonYo

*Whacks Gryffin with a newspaper*

#AwkwardCanadianInTheCorner

#LiveLifeLoveMoonkitti

I am unique, you are unique, we are all unique.

Accepted

• Posted at:

~Hootsie

-inactive as heck

One of the few people who seems to realize that more than 6% of the world likes wolves

Only 2?! Dangit. Does it have to be a familiar? Like, can I use Bane, cuz he's an animal GvE OC?

• Posted at:

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

Bane is fine. Though I'm really hoping I can do some cute AmberxOrion stuff.

• Posted at:

~Hootsie

-inactive as heck

GAH I WANT TO DO BANE, DIA, CONAN, AND ORION BUT I HAVE TO PICK TWOOOOOOOOOO

UGH FINE BANE AND ORION

Name: Bane

Species: Arctic Wolf

Familiar To: N/A

Personality: Bane is very bold and loyal, and cares a lot about those that are close to him, like his daughter, Dia. But, it takes a while to get to know that kind, caring, Bane, as on the outside, he's logical, strategic, and he seems cold and cunning. He is very much a strategist, but he does jump right into thinks without thinking. He has a way with words, and he can be persuasive, and make others listen to reasoning. He's like a hedgehog, in a way: prickly on the outside, but a real lovebug on the inside. (XD He hates what I wrote for his personality, being called a hedgehog and a lovebug XDDDDDDD)

Appearance: As will be mentioned below, Bane has a human form that I granted him, but he only uses it in the most dire situations, because he hates walking on 2 legs. He doesn't feel balanced. Anyway, here are his appearances:

Animal Appearance: Bane has pure white fur except for one light gray patch on his chest. He has dark indigo eyes, that seem cold and piercing at times, but at times they seem like they just want to snuggle you, or like they have a sparkle of amusement in them or something. He has broad shoulders and when he smiles, it's actually quite comforting. His build is quite strong and muscular.

Human Appearance: Bane rarely uses this appearance, because he likes being in his original form, but when he does need to blend in in a human surrounding, he has white hair in a swept-over haircut, and his same dark indigo eyes. He wears a classic solid dark green 3/4 sleeve henley that outlines his VERY muscular build and dark blue jeans. He wears tan Timberland boots. His jaw is defined, and he has his same powers as a wolf, except instead of his blast howl, he has a blast yell.

Flaw: As mentioned above, Bane is INCREDIBLY impulsive, and in battle, he has a short temper. He can be too sharp-tongued at times, and he has a huge hubris problem.

Powers: Bane has rock hard skin and paws, and nothing can penetrate him. However, this does not make him invincible. He is vulnerable to spells, potions, and other magical things, just like everyone else. He also has enhanced strength, sight, hearing, and smell. Bane's signature power is his blast howl. He can also shapeshift into a human, as said above.

Other: Bane has two adopted pups, Conan and Dia.

And I'll post Orion's soon, I just have to find it....

• Posted at:

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

Eh, forget that rule. You can do more than two. Imma post Tempest's form now.

Name: Tempest
Species: Raven
Familiar To: Raven
Personality: Tempest is a fighter. She lives for action. Gets bored, will attack you.
Appearance: Just a typical Raven.
Flaw: Not the most trustworthy.
Powers: Control over wind.
Other: Needs to be developed, but that's what this is for.

• Posted at:

~Hootsie

-inactive as heck

Name: Monet (Pronounced Mon-ay)

Species:  Maine Coon Cat

Familiar To: Sunset

Personality: Creative and inspired, loves adventure. Gets bored easily, so she stays active a lot. Generally nice.

Appearance: Midnight black, like Sunset's cat ears. Bright green eyes. 

Flaw: Can be a little excitable and jumps to do things.

Powers: Ehrrrmmm smart, creative like her namesake painter. Solves most problems easily.

Other: Poook-ity poke poke 

• Posted at:

~{Java}~ (Sunset)

*Spins around in spinny chair* I'm like rotisserie idiot!

What even am I

OK LOVE YOU BYE BYE

Name:Nuri (Arabic for fire. I've been re-reading The Throne of Fire,so I figured this was appropriate.)

Speicies:Tiger

Familliar To:Rainfeather

Personality:Nuri is...hyper to say the least.

Apperance:She's a reverse tiger,so to speak. Her fur is black & her stripes are orange. She has white paws.& one white stripe on her back.

Flaw:She's extremeley impulsive,restless,& not very good at keeping secrets.

Powers:Her own extremely weird form of RainWing venom.

Other:Needs development.

• Posted at:

Rainfeather

Dragonkin

That one crazy sister & fireball goddess

#Likeagirl

"YOU ATE MY SWORD!!"-Percy Jackson

Current music obsession:Horrible Kids

#UnbanCrimson

Name: Nocturne

Species: Gray wolf (canis lupis)

Familiar To: Wild (second familiar)

Personality: Nocturne's a little explorer- he loves to check out pretty things, and he's very curious. He'll pick a pretty flower over getting out of a collapsing cave, though.

Appearance: The common gray wolf- however, he has black fur, and unusually bright violet eyes.

Flaw: He barely knows how to speak, and he's usually the one to do some stupid stuff and get everyone in trouble.

Powers: Not discovered

Other: Paws, Claws and Talons

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

Name: Alkali

Species: Otter

Familiar to: Puppet

Personality: Cheerful and bouncy, very playful. She is egotistical and impulsive, very dishonest, way too much energy, she is greedy and easily distracted.

Apperance: Silver with a white chest and tail tip, black paws and ear tips, all fading back to silver. She has peridot green eyes, she is as big as a cat with sharp black claws, sharp glinting white teeth. She her fur is shiny and soft, with a fast and sleek feel. 

Flaws: Egoistical, impulsive, to much energy and easily distracted. Dishonest.

Powers: She can cancel out other's powers.

Other: Yes, in this she can talk

• Posted at:

Cervidae

Hit or miss, I Guess she took the kids huh? 

Now I'm crying don't have no will to live, yuh

Gonna get in my car and drive off of a bridge, uh

Becky please come back :(((

Bookmark

• Posted at:

Slushy

Love is Love

#BoycottChipotleBecauseTheyDidntHireJamesLike3YearsAgo

Danganronpa nerd

Goodbye everyone! I'll miss you all.

February 13, 2016-march 23, 2019

Pepper, Sunset and Rainfeather are missing something.

• Posted at:

~Hootsie

-inactive as heck

Spicies:Tiger (Panthera Tigris)

• Posted at:

Rainfeather

Dragonkin

#Likeagirl

#UnbanCrimson

I'm not part of Familiar War but I figure I can still join.

Name: Patronum

Species: Felius Draconus (Domestic Dritten)

Familiar To: Fatey

Personality: Patronum has a very Starflight-like personality, and is quite the worrier. He's scared of lots of things, and spends lots of time panicing. He's very clever, and can even read some basic words. He's quite annoying at times, and once you've got him talking about something it's hard to get him to shut up.

Appearance: His fur is thick and black in color with silver streaks on his muzzle. His ears seem too large for his head. His eyes are the same peridot green color as Fatey's are. He has gray SandWing-like wings that seem slightly small. He wears a purple collar with peridots studded in it.

Flaw: Like I said earlier, he's scared of his own shadow. He's also a terrible flyer.

Powers: Flight (again he's not good at it); fire breath (but his is very weak)

Other: Paws, Claws, and Talons

• Posted at:

Fatey - she\her - i love cats

sunny licked a qibli its canon now okay i dont make the rules

also uh please be patient im kinda stupid auygfusfsdf

@Fatey: Accepted.

@Rainfeather: Something in other.

Bane is accepted!

• Posted at:

~Hootsie

-inactive as heck

Nocture accepted

• Posted at:

~Hootsie

-inactive as heck

Gryffin is missing something too, but I know he read the rules because he mentioned something about them.

• Posted at:

~Hootsie

-inactive as heck

Well,I'm certainly an idiot.

Other:Paws,Claws,& Talons

• Posted at:

Rainfeather

Dragonkin

#Likeagirl

#UnbanCrimson

Now she's accepted :)

Let's start!

Amber:

Tempest and I had gotten the message  via crystal ball. We were flying to the park, at about roof level. At that exact moment, a large dog jumped off the roof, grabbed her it its jaws, and continued across the rooftops.

• Posted at:

~Hootsie

-inactive as heck

I know you just started but is it to late to be accepted.

• Posted at:

Hok  A.K.A. Hok the Hammer

My Flipsides: Jiang (fiesty), Scorpion (shy), Connor (smart), Poppy (sweet), Snowfur (loyal), Darkclaw (heroic), Saulong (evil)

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

I'm one of the 6% that loves wolves!!!

Nuri:

I got the message from Carter's magical oil-filled cereal bowl. I was running across the ground,right below Amber & Temptest. Then,a huge black dog appeared out of NOWHERE and grabbed Temptest. "Uhm,are you just gonna stand there,guys?"I asked to nobody in particular.

• Posted at:

Rainfeather

Dragonkin

#Likeagirl

#UnbanCrimson

Daaang it. I always forget those.

Claws, Paws, and Talons.

• Posted at:

~{Java}~ (Sunset)

*Spins around in spinny chair* I'm like rotisserie idiot!

What even am I

OK LOVE YOU BYE BYE

Patronum-

Patronum gasped and fell out of the tree he had been sitting in as a huge dog grabbed a familiar out of the air. Did that just happen? He wondered, shaking his fur out. YES IT DID. He couldn't make himself move, just stare. He really hated dogs. They were big and fierce and... dogs. Just dogs.

• Posted at:

Fatey - she\her - i love cats

sunny licked a qibli its canon now okay i dont make the rules

also uh please be patient im kinda stupid auygfusfsdf

I stepped out of my portal, arriving at the meeting place. 

• Posted at:

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Son of Justice

El Amigo

Please just be okay...

Foolizh autocoreect

I'm not really part of the familiar war(?)but hopefully I'm doing this right..
Name:Dream
Species:Gray fox
Familiar To:Slushy
Personality:Confident,on-task,impulsive,prideful.He is quick to judge and can seem somewhat cunning.
Appearance:He is slightly larger than the average gray fox,but is still small,he has ice blue eyes,and a  glossy reddish gray pelt.His tail is bushier than an average fox's.
Flaw:He can be trapped by his pride,and can be hard to trust.He doesn't seem to have  a problem with manipulating others to get what he wants.
Powers:Weak Psychokinesis 
Other:Paws,claws, and Talons(Did I do it right?)

Name:Crimson
Species:Vampire bat
Familiar To:Ice Cream
Personality:Fiery and loud.She has a quick temper and will get mad at others for almost anything.
Appearance:Small for a vampire bat,has thick fur,black eyes,wears a gold anklet.
Flaw:She is impulsive and jumps into situations to quickly.
Powers:Flight,weak firebreath.
Other:Paws,claws, and talons

• Posted at:

Slushy

Love is Love

#BoycottChipotleBecauseTheyDidntHireJamesLike3YearsAgo

Danganronpa nerd

Goodbye everyone! I'll miss you all.

February 13, 2016-march 23, 2019

Using third-person for Nocturne instead of first-person

(Also Nocturne's the wolf puppy I bought from your magic shop, Hootsie)

Nocturne

Nocturne wobbled over to the crowd of other familiars, still in shock. What was that big dog? Who was she? Nocturne lightly began to whimper in fear, tail tucked between his little legs and bright violet eyes wide. He watched Amber, waiting for someone to rescue Tempest and return him safely.

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

Amber:

"What do we do? She's the brace one! I'm useless! Someone help her!" I panicked.

• Posted at:

~Hootsie

-inactive as heck

bookmark i do have a familiar but havent entroduced him yet.

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

"Umm... what's going on?" I asked the other familiars as they arrived, murmering to eachother worriedly. 

• Posted at:

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Son of Justice

El Amigo

Please just be okay...

Foolizh autocoreect

MEH I CAN'T FIND ORIONS FORM

• Posted at:

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

Snowflake bounded into the park, Arcan at her heels. "What's going on?"

• Posted at:

❅Unique❅

Queen of Negativity

♢Uvelia♢

☩Romulus☩

#LaseliaFTW!

#MoonbliFTW!

#Arcanflake

#LiveLifeLoveMoonkitti

Amber:

"That dog took Tempest!" I hooted worriedly.

• Posted at:

~Hootsie

-inactive as heck

"Ah."

• Posted at:

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Son of Justice

El Amigo

Please just be okay...

Foolizh autocoreect

Oh shoot, I forgot! This is why I wish I could edit posts.

• Posted at:

Cervidae

Hit or miss, I Guess she took the kids huh? 

Now I'm crying don't have no will to live, yuh

Gonna get in my car and drive off of a bridge, uh

Becky please come back :(((

"That's not good," Arcan said, frowning. "What could it ever want with Tempest?"

• Posted at:

❅Unique❅

Queen of Negativity

♢Uvelia♢

☩Romulus☩

#LaseliaFTW!

#MoonbliFTW!

#Arcanflake

#LiveLifeLoveMoonkitti

Amber:

"Who was that? Why are we all here?" At the moment I said that, a great black dog jumped from the bushes and barrled into Arcan, snapping at him.

Tenpest: 

I awoke with something sticky over my wings and a chain around my ankle. 

• Posted at:

~Hootsie

-inactive as heck

I summoned a thick cord of moonlight, bringing it down on the mutt's back, hard enough to break bone. 

• Posted at:

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Son of Justice

El Amigo

Please just be okay...

Foolizh autocoreect

Amber:

The dog yelped and dissolved into smoke. Then reappeared a few feet away.

• Posted at:

~Hootsie

-inactive as heck

1 , , 3 , 4