TITLE

The very first one is lost. I might be able to find it. It was basically a rip-off of Scooby Doo.

But. 

BUT.

I FOUND AN ORIGINAL, HARD-BOUND (ha ha kind of) STORY I MADE WHEN I WAS REALLY LITTLE. I forgot what grade, but it was for school.

Here it is.

Here is tiny-Puppy's second real story...

WORD FOR WORD.

---

The 10th Level

By, Béa

[insert badly-drawn crayon picture of a video game controller here]

Dedicated to Elena

[page one]

Lucy Berkins loved video games. She played them hour after hour each day. 

[insert badly drawn crayon pictures. Picture descriptions:

There are ten panels, five in each of the two rows. The top row panels have "Monday", "Tuesday", "Wednsday", "Thusday", and "Friday" written across the top. Then there's a yellow rectangle with "ool" written on it to the left, and a gate with a physically-impossible leg attached to the back of a girl as she walks through the gate. 

The bottom panels have her at different angles playing a video game. The last panel shows her old yellow blob. Excuse me, dog. Please note her pants and her brown hair.]

[page two]

One day she finally reached the tenth level of her favorite game when her thumb missed the left turn button, and hit a different button. It was a hidden button nobody knew about.

[insert crayon scribbles of a TV with "10 LEVEL" shown on it in red block letters]

[page three]

Suddenly, a ray shot out of the controls and zapped her! She felt herself shrinking away to nothing. She screamed out, but nobody heard her. That is, nobody except Wafie [???names???], her golden retriever.

[insert crayon drawing of a green triangle surrounding Lucy, whose hair has somehow turned the exact color of pencil graphite. How mysterious. Her mouth is a physically-impossible circle, and she is screaming "AAAAAA!!!". Her blob dog has a question mark floating above his head. Oh, and he is now sitting on a brightly colored rug that magically appeared. There is also a mysterious growth on the wall behind him that I THINK is a doorknob?]

[page four]

He was an old dog so he did not do much more than sniff the spot she had been in. What he did do is accidentally press the exact same button she had pressed with his paw. He also shrank away to nothing.

[insert crayon drawing of a dog sniffing a now-magically-circular controller and pressing it while the words "sniff sniff" float above it. The next page is the same, except the controller now has buttons and there's no dog. Instead, there's a yellow circle floating in midair. It's labeled "Wafie" because I wasn't sure people would get it, apparently.]

[page five]

When he appeared again, he found himself standing next to Lucy. But, Lucy... looked... different. She was covered head to toe in pink. She had pink skirts, shirts, pants, socks, and shoes. 

[insert crayon drawing of a girl with red hair, pink clothes, and eyes that are on her forehead standing on a gray platform next to an anatomically-impossible bobble-headed dog. He has white fr with brown patches and HUMONGOUS blue eyes. His mouth is also in a position that is physically impossible for dogs.]

[on the opposite page, there's a drawing of a TV with some green squiggles, and two stick figures riding on a gray platform]

[page six]

The dog looked at himself and yelled, "What?" and then stared at himself in shock. He was suddenly brown and white with big blue eyes. [wow, he can see his own eyes... impressive.] As Lucy thought later, "He was adorable."

The thing that surprised them most was that Wafie could talk! [*slow claps*]

[insert crayon drawing of the same dog and girl, except now the dog is looking down and has lines coming off him. The girl is now standing sideways. For some reason, both her eyes are on one side of her head.]

[page 7] 

The whole time they had been looking at themselves, they had been standing on a moving sidewalk. Then a claw came down and picked up the little girl, and another came and dropped Wafie into a maze of other dogs. "Where is my puppy?!" Lucy cried. 

[insert crayon drawing of a black oval with the dog inside, looking derpy as heck. on the opposite page, there's the same black oval but instead of a dog, there's a girl sitting in midair with her impossibly circular mouth taking up half her face.]

[page eight]

She would soon find out. A timer was set for only 3 minutes. She knew what she had to do. She started looking carefully at every detail of each puppy. 

[insert crayon drawing of the girl. She is now wearing pants again, and her face looks suspiciously like a certain meme I do not know the name of. She is standing on a platform marked, "StART"]

[on the opposite page, there are pictures of dogs. The first panel is a white dog with brown freckles, no nose, and incredibly odd angry eyebrows. Above its head is the word, "No".

The second panel has a small, brown, derpy dog. Above its head is the word "No".

The third panel has a cross-eyed brown dog with orange spots. I don't even know why. Above its head is the word "No".

The fourth panel has a Dalmatian with its mouth at the very bottom of its face and its wannabe-anime eyes at the very top of its face. It looks incredibly stupid and a little like it's crying. Above its head is the word, "No".

The fifth panel has a yellow dog that looks kind of like her dog IRL, but not in game. The words above its head read, "There you are! Oh wait, no".

The sixth panel has a magenta rectangle with squiggles attached and an extremely creepy woman's head attached to it by means of an absurdly long neck. The words above its head read, "definentily no. Hey... is that even a dog?"]

[page nine]

Finally, she found him waiting patiently for her. They worked their way out of the maze and out the exit before the timer was up. 

[insert crayon drawing of the dog with the word, "Yes!!!" over his head.]

[opposite page has a picture of the girl and the dog walking towards a rectangle marked "EXIT" that is surrounded by flashing lights. Their couch is on the other side of the exit. The back of the girl's torso is showing, but for some reason, her dog's whole body is showing. Lucy has bald spots on either side of her head. The timer above the door reads "1:52" which means they only took a minute to find Wafie and finish the maze.

...]

[page ten]

After they were out, they cheered. [I put a pencil marking of a line on top of the period to make it an exclamation point, but whatever] They had beaten the level! Sure enough, they were home and looked like themselves again.

[insert crayon drawing of-- HOLY BROOMKEEPER WHAT IS THAT?!?! *falls off bed*

WE WILL BE BACK MOMENTARILY

*regains composure* Uh... it's... a yellow blob with two turquoise blobs sticking out from it. There's a tiny circular head without a nose and two sticks going into the air above it with skin-colored circles at the end. The face is happy. I think. The dog's legs are all curved outward and his eyes are heavily lopsided, but he also looks happy. The TV screen says, "WOM"]

[page eleven]

Just then, Lucy's brother came in. "Hey Luce, I bought you a new video game," he said. "I am going to go outside and play with Wafie. You can play it," said Lucy. 

[insert crayon drawing of a hideous orange door floating above the ground with the word "SLAM!" written above it. An extremely creepy blob with a lopsided face is standing in the open doorway, which is above the ground.]

[on the opposite page, Lucy and Wafie are standing by the door. Wafie is apparently not old anymore, and Lucy has an abnormally long neck and a bald head.]

[page twelve]

He shrugged, "Okay." Minutes later they heard a scream. Lucy rolled her eyes, "Here we go again," she said.

[insert crayon drawing of a hideos bright green house in the bakground. Perfectly circular grey rocks are on either side of a bright orange wavy line. A girl with two gray sticks for hair and a one-sided mustache has an arm stick-straight in the air in a physically impossible position. She ahs a ball in that hand. Wafie is his usual bloblike self. Both creatures are looking directly at the camera instead of where they should be looking. "AAAAA!!!!!" is written above their heads, apparenly coming from the house.]

ABOUT THE AUTHOR AND ILLUSTRATOR

Bea [ARGH WHY] lives in *CITY NAME* and enjoys playing with Elena. She likes to read during her free time. She started writing when she was 5 years old. She got the idea for the story from Scoopy-Doo/Kiki's Delivery Service. [??? It made perfect sense to me at the time, but now...???] Her favorite color is Indigo and her favorite food is pasta. If she could travel anywhere in the world she would go to *NAME OF PLACE WHERE SOME FAMILY LIVES*. When Bea [*hissssss*] grows up she wants to be an author.

---

Did you like it?

No?

Ok good there's still some hope for your sanity.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ELLO!

MY NAME IS Puppy

R O A S T Y  T O A S T Y 

ELLO, LAUREL!

wompdedomp

hey if you could use they/them for me that would be great thanksssss i mean i'm not on here often anymore but shhshshshsh

up

• Posted at:

ELLO!

MY NAME IS Puppy

R O A S T Y  T O A S T Y 

ELLO, LAUREL!

wompdedomp

hey if you could use they/them for me that would be great thanksssss i mean i'm not on here often anymore but shhshshshsh

I feel you.

My first-ever story was extremely cringey...

• Posted at:

Rainfeather

Dragonkin

That one crazy sister & fireball goddess

#Likeagirl

"YOU ATE MY SWORD!!"-Percy Jackson

Current music obsession:Horrible Kids

#UnbanCrimson

i loved it. top notch.

• Posted at:

-Frostbyte- 

*finger guns into eternity*

-She/they

-lesbab

- yooooo

. . .

the he** is that

• Posted at:

I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE DOWNFALL OF MY HOME.

Oh my gods

I have literally been gasping for air the past two minutes while trying to read/not laugh my head off

i think I couldn' breathe for thirty seconds at the "HOLY BROOMKEEPER WHAT IS THAT" bit

• Posted at:

-=-Call me Athena-=-

Farewell, and may you have the best possible opportunities and life. Maybe I'll be back someday, but for now I just want to say thank you for everything.

loved it

wonderful

better than the story I wrote when I was three (okay I didn't actually write it I told it to my mother while she typed it on the computer and saved it)

*applause*

• Posted at:

J

cryptid

NUMBER ONE GEF FAN

idk anymore my dudes

here to yell about the Dalby Spook

*PFFFFT*

• Posted at:

It’s the hydra fellow

#furryrightsactivist

#endpitbullracism

#blicket

“Boi” is a gender neutral term

star count:  14400 (+589)

page count:  242

Well. Those drawings sound better than mine. So. Bravo? But I WAS laughing my head off... no offence. But what was that scream at the end????

• Posted at:

Sorrel

My pictures from my first story were better, but I have to say, your story is better...

I spent these last 3 or so minutes trying not to laugh insanely

• Posted at:

Banana was here :|

Hey, Puppy!

Don't go, Arienne...

#StopTheFlame

#RememberTheLost

"You can be that

Somebody's someone,

Somehow, someday..."

~Call me Laurel~

Defender of the World

||-//

w y o m i n g

Now that's real literature!

• Posted at:

eureka is currently redesigning her siggy, please stand by

Truly an art form. I believe we have found some of the peak literature this world has produced.

• Posted at:

Keep going, friend :D! I believe in you!

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie

#SupportPeri

Basic psychology. Also I read a lot of memes.

I scream a lot!

That was beautiful. It actually made me laugh out loud XD 

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

PLUVIOPHILE (n) A lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberTheLost

LightSPIDER

Im a nostalgic kiddo I can’t change my signature help