Hey! I'm writing a fanfiction and you can put your characters in it! It takes place during the Sandwing war. 

Rules:

No OP

No Gary/Mary Sues

No "MAIN CHARACTER SAVES THE WHOLE WORLD" Stuff. The character might have a chance to have this role, but it will depend on how much effort is put into the character.

No Fan-tribes

Form:

Name:

Tribe(s):

Appearence:

Personality;

Preferred role: (Not garunteed.)

Other:

Hope you join! :)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Nimbus

“Don't Kill, and don't be killed.” -Asriel Dreemur

Complete Nerd

Ravenclaw

Shape-shifter

Christian

"Knowledge is a precious resource; Preserve it at all costs."

Form:

Name:Desert
Tribe(s):Sandwing
Appearence:Desert is a golden Sandwing with a light creamy underbelly. Her wingw ebbing s the same creamy color. Desert is stocky and a bit big for her age. She's not skinny or scrawny but she is a bit muscular.
Personality;Desert is tough and courageous. She likes to go on adventures. Sometimes Desert can be a bit hot-headed and impulsive. She can also seem like she doesn't care about her friends and can be very secretive. However, Desrt truly does care about her friends and she is someone you want to have on your side.
Preferred role: (Not garunteed.)Not the main character but still an important character.
Other:Merp.

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

YOU DON'T GET THAT I AM BETTER AND SMARTER THAN YOU IN EVERY WAY, FOREVER

Bookmark

• Posted at:

Meep

Trashy Strange Child Extraordinaire

*intp-t*she/her*spOOpy*

(╯ ✧ ▾ ✧ )╯︵ ┻━┻

#sunnylickedaqibli #noflameinthelibrary

Slightly FR-obsessed

For SCIENCE!

"Teleporting skeleton mangoes!"

@Trinity Awesome! Accepted!

• Posted at:

Nimbus

Complete Nerd

Ravenclaw

Shape-shifter

Christian

Bump!

• Posted at:

Nimbus

Complete Nerd

Ravenclaw

Shape-shifter

Christian

Bump

• Posted at:

Nimbus

Complete Nerd

Ravenclaw

Shape-shifter

Christian

bump

• Posted at:

Nimbus

Complete Nerd

Ravenclaw

Shape-shifter

Christian

Form:

Name: Crimson

Tribe(s): Skywing/Mudwing

Appearence: Crimson scales (owing to the name) and gold underscales. Has slightly bigger wings than usual, but not as big as a Skywing's. Has horns with a slight curve. Has a slightly flat snout, and nostrils are halfway between on top of head and where they normally are for the other tribes.

Personality; Ah....Has the Mudwing sibling bond, but it's not very strong. Fights and flies well, but doesn't really fight and fly as well as Skywings. Can breathe fire and hold breath only up to 30 minutes. Doesn't really blend in mud puddles well unless she goes in deep. She is a mix between strong and swift.

Preferred role: A Skywing/Mudwing soldier who rebels against her kingdoms and runs to find the dragonets meant to stop the war.

Other: I HATE SCHOOL.

• Posted at:

I AM DEVASTATION, FORMERLY DREAMER.

HI.

I WANT TO SHOOT A MACHINE GUN SOMEDAY.

@Devestation: Yes! Accepted! Thank you!

• Posted at:

Nimbus

Complete Nerd

Ravenclaw

Shape-shifter

Christian

Mistwings

NightWing

Basically a normal NightWing, but her wing membrane is an off-blue color, hence her name. Her horns are also slightly pale blue

Shy, introverted, insecure, intelligent, but not overly smart

If they work in a group, she can be the Starflight? She's not very smart, but smart enough. She doesn't need a huge role, but big enough to be noticeable 

That's about it. :3

• Posted at:

PUG

AwkwardlAmazing

ShippeOf ManShips

Is ThaAll?

Never.

Same-GendeIS OKAY!!!

ASINIS!! 

Limeade

Magenta?

Name:Roadrunner 
Tribe(s):Sand
Appearence:Base scales are dark khari(Type of yellow), She has a large scar going from her base scales to her underbelly scales,rShe has a iron claw(right) that goes up near her elbow but at the same time not really. She had a scar on her eye, shoulder, and right leg, and a scar across the right side of her neck.her underbelly is kinda a wheat color. Her crest(Crest is spiked), wingmembranes, barb, and tips of beak is a darkish tan, wing membranes are speckled with a off white/ivory looking color. Her horns/claws spike cheek/wing spikes are all off white/ivory looking. Barb tip is also off white/ivory looking at the tip. She also has streaks of ivory/off white color threw her crest. Her eyes are a piercing light lime green.She also caries a satchel.
Personality;Roadrunner is a aggressive dragon but may be kind at times. She is a brave dragon ready to pickpocket from any dragon or just straight up steel something. She is careful about her work and how she takes something she could normally just do it stealthily or just go in for the kill, Roadrunner is speedy and a quick thinker. She will think before she does something. But secretly she is not all sunshine and rainbows. She is only kind to her brother and it will take time for her to be loyal to you or anyone same as trust she has to make sure your trustworthy so she watches your actions. 
Preferred role: (Not garunteed.) If theres any assassinations count these guys in there called "The Reaper" Or even you can have them steal the item(if there is one) an have them warm up to the characters an stuff but i dont care what they get(This goes for Dingo to!) 
Other:Both grew up as orpahns after there parents abanded them. 

Name:Dingo 
Tribe(s):Sand 
Appearence:Hes a tiny bit taller then his sister, His base scales are a straw color, His undexebelly is also that color, His crest is spikes but the point is round he has ivory horns/claws/nose horn/cheek spike/ winf spikes/ barb and then his wingmembranes are streaked with ivory, his crest is a darkish tan(Crest also has specks of Dark khari)same as his wing membranes, Same as his sister he has a right iron claw to, he has a scar on his snout and then the one next to it is crossed threw the scar on his snout, he has a short scar on his neck(underbelly), and then two on his lower jaw that also go to the other side,then he has a scar on his tail. he wears a dark brown cloak. then he has a scar under his eye.
Personality;Dingo is a agressive dragon and that is to his past, Dingo is only kind to his sister, he worries for her most of his time but he is cold, he kills dragons with out any hesitation but if it were his sister he would break down. Dingo is a brave and fierce dragon ready to take any murder mission, He has a hard time warming up to dragons because hes worried that they'll betray his sister so this is why he and his sister have a hard time of trusting others. he is a loyal brother to his sister and sometimes theres a chance to make friends with him. 
Preferred role: (Not garunteed.)(Same as roadrunners)
Other:(Same in Roarunners) 

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

@Fossil Thanks so much! Characters accepted!

@Pug Thank you alot! Character accepted!

• Posted at:

Nimbus

Complete Nerd

Ravenclaw

Shape-shifter

Christian

My pleasure! Thank you for accepting me!

• Posted at:

PUG

AwkwardlAmazing

ShippeOf ManShips

Is ThaAll?

Never.

Same-GendeIS OKAY!!!

ASINIS!! 

Limeade

Magenta?

Charger 

3 dragon years

MudWing

Looks similar  to Clay but with brighter colors

Usually fairly excitable and happy

Brother or sister of MudWing in story or mention but not seen

Please accept

• Posted at:

B3nb0t5000 - King of the MudWings

6% WOLF- WINGS OF FIRE FOREVER!!!!- Get outta here Talons of Peace

@ B3nb0t5000 Accepted! Thank you alot for sighn ing up!

• Posted at:

Nimbus

Complete Nerd

Ravenclaw

Shape-shifter

Christian

Form:

Name: Subnautica

Tribe(s): night/Sea

Appearence:A SeaWing build, with silver scales on the underside of his wings. He has a NightWing snout and tail, and is very very dark blue. His glow stripes are silver.

Personality;Subnautica is curious, but dangerous. He is a prankster, who doesn’t care who he hurts. A loyal friend who will kill for those he trusts.

Preferred role: (Not garunteed.) I dunno, probably a mercenary

Other:

• Posted at:

I'm Turquoise and I'm Garbage

Darkside: Shade

Hydrus is Here too I guess 

"Tick tock, Feed the Croc"

Never speak to me or my 62 cats ever again.

pronghorn is my son now.

Name: Starspirit

Tribe: Nightwing

Appearance: Sparkling green eyes. Her wings and underbelly are black with silver scales. Her other scales are black with a glassy shine. Her horns are black and purple swirled. 

Personality: Kind of like Sunny  but smarter and more anylistic. She's a pretty good thinker under pressure. 

Preferred role: If multiple main characters, one of those. Otherwise a really weird dragon who stalks the main character and pops up when needed. 

Other: STARSPIRIT

Name: Real name: Fyre, goes by Rogue

Tribes: Sand & Sky , a little Ice and Sea but none is noticeable, and he doesn't care

Appearance: He is a glittery orange with a pale underbelly. Wings are larger than normal  but not as large as a skywing. He has the sand barb with sand potency. He's muscular, with one blue and one black eye. 

Personality: Can be rude, and doesn't really converse much. it's takes a while to gain his trust, but when you do, you have a friend for life.

Preferred role: Same as Starspirit

Other: FYRE

• Posted at:

V E L L I C H O R

he/xe/they  

colourblind~system~anxious  

~fire dances in the moonlight~  

but what does the science say?

"It's been 3 hours

and we still don't know who's fronting"

being redesigned

Are DragonxNon-dragon allowed?

• Posted at:

A curious case, a reckless infection

Grif  

He/Him

Relatable Duo

mod chosen glitcher

2016-2019 \\ 8568 stars

It's a statewide inspection

Name: Parakeet

Tribe: RainWing

Apperance: Graceful with abnormally large wings. She is more sleek and less muscular. She is smaller than most RainWings. Has forest green eyes.

Personality: Bouncy and cheerful, with lots on energy. She can be paranoid and talks way to fast, along with having too much energy, which can wear a dragon down. She's a coward, a bit lazy when it comes to doing physical things, and doesn't like the sight of blood. She can also be quite egoistical, and will ramble on about pretty much anything as long as it involves her somehow. Quite talented with art and she is nimble and quick. 

Preferred role: Annoying dragon that tags along for no reason except she's bored.

Other: I like turtles :3

• Posted at:

Cervidae

Hit or miss, I Guess she took the kids huh? 

Now I'm crying don't have no will to live, yuh

Gonna get in my car and drive off of a bridge, uh

Becky please come back :(((

Subnautica, Parakeet, Starspirit, and Fyre are accepted! Thank you all so much!

• Posted at:

Nimbus

Complete Nerd

Ravenclaw

Shape-shifter

Christian

Name: Nightwalker or Night
Tribe(s): Nightwing
Appearence: dark black with a purple tint, purple eyes, silver scales beside eyes (can she be a mind reader), normal Nightwing build, purplish horns, etc.
Personality; she is kind and loyal to her friends and loved ones, is fierce in battle when comes to protecting her family and friends 
Preferred role: (Not garunteed.) it doesn't matter
Other: has a brother named Shadowstrike who could show up like a background character but doesn't speak, he is also a Nightwing similar to Night

• Posted at:

<<{Hyperbole}>>

Queen of Shadows

812stars

#LegendsAreBornSingle 

People need hugs.

Stars can’t shine without darkness.”

one of the 6% who believe Rakes are shy & lovable creatures, copy & paste if you agree

Form:

Name:Trailblazer

Tribe(s): Skywing

Appearence: Orange with green eyes and a scar on his chest. Has a crooked smile.

Personality: Is a thief and dose not lie yet dose not tell all of the truth. Is flirty and he likes to joke around. Is good and sneaking and steals when he can. He is also is very sarcastic. Like he looks at a dead body with a spear in it and asks, "What do you think killed him?" Or he breaks his wing and you ask him how it feels and he says, "Like butterfly kisses! WHAT DO YOU THINK?"

Preferred role: (Not garunteed.) Maybe a friend? Maybe just a side character that helps. Dont know.

Other: pls put him in it.

• Posted at:

I am Apocalypse!

I'm Feared by Infected so heed I'm Respected.

'Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.'                                             

BLOW UP EVERYTHING! 

GVE:Armageddon Side.

No Pity! No Remorse! No Fear!

Name: Okapi

Tribe: RainWing

Preferred Role: An inventor. If possible, one of the main character's best friends.

Appearance: Okapi's scales are usually many shades of green, which will often flicker between other shades of green. This goes for nearly his entire body, apart from his eyes, which are almost always gold [left] and silver [right].

Personality: Okapi tends to be optimistic, but occasionally is unable to find the bright side. He is very creative, and often makes things, though these inventions almost always blow up. Okapi is an endlessly loyal dragon, but, unfortunately, is unaware of the limits of loyalty. He is always ready to stand up for himself or his friends, but doesn't know his limits when it comes to fighting, whether physical or social.

Other: Bisexual [will love either gender].

• Posted at:

I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE DOWNFALL OF MY HOME.

Name: Starwatcher

Tribe(s): NightWings

Appearence: Black scales all over, silver scales in star patterns on the undersides of her wings, a ring of purple scales round her left front ankle, a scar across her back from when she fought an IceWing

Personality; Quiet usually, but if you get on her bad side, watch out, because she has a fierce, fiery temper. She is very loyal to her friends, so loyal that she would die for them even if they didn't want her to.

Preferred role: (Not garunteed.) Any.

Other: She likes reading and exploring, and dislikes loud noises and other dragons burning her scrolls.

Mods please let this through!

• Posted at:

Shadowfire

Hufflepuff

Daughter of Hades

Lucian

Hunter of Artemis

Greencloak

NightWing

#CallOnMe

#VibraniumAge

#SaveTheForums

Name: Nebula (PLEASE nickname him Nebby, please oh please)

Tribe(s): NightWing

Appearence: Nebula is average height, for a NightWing. His eyes are very dark brown so they look almost black, and his primary scales are pitch-black. His scales are also very glossy and well cared-for. His underbelly is gray, and his secondary scales are dark gray. He is built slimmer than some NightWings, but bulkier than some as well; he's right in the middle. Nebula has long, thick, pointed horns that are sharp and snowy white. His claws and back spines are extremely dark gray, and his tail is long, thick and powerful, and if aimed properly, could give a serious injury. His forelegs are more muscular than his hind legs, and his wings are large, more than enough to support his body, with dark gray membranes and shining silver scales scattered around. The silver scales on his wings are in more abundance than usual, and if you look at them closely, form a vague galaxy pattern.

Personality: Nebby is usually quiet, but he is always calculating. His mind is always working to figure out what might happen and what might not happen, which makes him a skilled future-teller even though he doesn't have any powers at all. Nebby is often friendly and sweet, but he has seen death and is far from innocent. He wants to preserve the innocence of other dragons, and is always sensitive to others' feelings. If a sad thing happens, he usually lets himself be overcome by grief and emotion rather than carrying on. Nebby often worries too much, and also thinks too much, overlooking the simple answer. Nebby likes to immerse himself in scrolls. He usually daydreams and thinks up crazy ideas that are often useless.

Preferred role: Main character would be nice, or important character. Maybe a love interest for someone?

Other:

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Daily Song Quote"i've done all i can think of, chased down all my demons" -pink

Everyone is accepted! Thank you guys so much!

• Posted at:

Nimbus

Complete Nerd

Ravenclaw

Shape-shifter

Christian

*stares at OC I just made* *attempts to shove him in a bag* GET IN THE BAG NEBBY

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Daily Song Quote"i've done all i can think of, chased down all my demons" -pink

GET IN THE BAG! (Im totally incorporating that into the fanfic lol)

• Posted at:

Nimbus

Complete Nerd

Ravenclaw

Shape-shifter

Christian

262370 Here is the fanfic! Enjoy!

• Posted at: