*sighs* exactly a year ago tomorrow, my aunt died of cancer, i hardly knew her at all but with her gone, everyone else was, and still is, very very upset... And that makes me upset, and I don't know if im ever going to enjoy Valentines Day as much as I ever used to.

But I think that maybe now that I have you guys, things might be...

Ok.

I've gone through many a holiday mourning the loss of a living being, Fathers Day for my dog, New Years for my Great Grandpa, and Valentines Day for my aunt.

I love you guys, I really do, and I think being here is going to make it better. But it still happened, its still there and I still need to remember her.

have any of you guys felt this way on a holiday?

Have any of you guys felt this way ever? You almost definitely have, I know that.

anyway, I will still attend the VDD, and I'm very excited for it.

:)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Topaz

a.k.a. Panic! At the Everywhere

Detroit: Become Human

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

"Life is not the things that we do, it's who we're doing them with."

Est. 7/15/2016

I'm sorry. Hav

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

\\ Run | Fake Love | I Need U | Save Me

Remember those who left the forums

"Don't be trapped in someone else's dream." -V

I want to be reincarnated as a rock in my next life. -Suga

↤ i'll be there till the end. i love you all.

*Have a good year with us!

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

\\ Run | Fake Love | I Need U | Save Me

Remember those who left the forums

"Don't be trapped in someone else's dream." -V

I want to be reincarnated as a rock in my next life. -Suga

↤ i'll be there till the end. i love you all.

...never experienced it, but it must suck.

When everyone else around you is just so happy, and you're just like, "HOW ARE YOU HAPPY SOMEONE I KNOW JUST DIED"

• Posted at:

~ h i r a e t h ~ 

january 2016—march 2019

8243 stars

Who are we to wonder where we're going?  

Who am I to tell me who I am?

Let's take it back, and take in every moment

Who am I, to tell me who I am?

I'm sorry for your loss :( *hugs* it will get better over time, although it will never fully go away.... The Forth of July was always kinda sad because my childhood dog was called Independence (AKA Indie) she was called that because she was born on Independence day and ever since then... it hasn't really been the same since she died even though she didn't die on that day I always associate that day with her. But it doesn't hurt too much now, I know it's not the same but it will get better, I promise. And I have had a lot of other losses too, but none of the others were on holidays... I want you to know that we all love and support you and stay strong :)

• Posted at:

-INDIGO RAVEN-

Forum Sister

Slytherin

LGBTQ+

#Blizzbite

#Trindigo!

#Winterwatcher

See the line where the sky meets the sea, it calls me

#RememberTheLost-they're not forgotten

Be yourself there's no one better

#AcceptEveryone

We're Better Together!

*smiles* well, I'm still debating on whether I should wear black, Valentines colors, or both...

• Posted at:

~Topaz

a.k.a. Panic! At the Everywhere

Detroit: Become Human

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

"Life is not the things that we do, it's who we're doing them with."

Est. 7/15/2016

*hugs* It's ok. I know what it like to have someone die.

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

Oh, I am sorry for your loss, and that your valentines day isn't perfect.. I mean, my Great Grandma died near my birthday, I kinda thought I was cursed after that ;-;

• Posted at:

Hm. For some reason, I don't know if I'd rather deal with your pain or my own at the moment. According to my astrological sign, the Libra, loneliness is hard. And today, I can feel the loneliness just squeezing my heart, and I can feel it about to burst. Though I've felt your pain before(I lost my two favorite cats last year and a really good friend of mine), and I understand that it's hard. I wish I was next to you, just so I could give you a hug. We could share our feelings and support each other. That's also how I felt about my good friend. I could tell her everything, and though she didn't die, she stopped talking to me. Me and her were best friends all throughout elementary, but as soon as I met my other good friend, I guess she just stopped.

• Posted at:

You can call me Wolfghost or Blaidd

I support and am Part of the LGBTQ+ Community

SLYTHERIN

Genocide Of The Loyal

"Creepy girls you're just my style Blood-red lipstick You don't smile Falling victim to your fantasy Da** I love it that you're so creepy"

I know exactly how you feel. A few years ago, on Valentine's Day, my grandmother died. And to this day, Valentine's Day has been a hard day for me. It's very bittersweet, knowing that there is so much love and happiness in the world right now, but someone you love and wanted to share this day with died, on the day of love.

But I know, that somewhere, my grandma is watching over me, as is your aunt. They are with us in our hearts, in spirit, and they are celebrating today as well, wherever they are. In some ways, I feel closer to my grandma on today, just because I loved her so much, and still love her. Today is a very special day. And It may be really sad, but you need to look at the positives. You'll get through it.

• Posted at:

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

Yes.  A few months ago, my great aunt also died of cancer.  It completely took over.  They had no idea.  It was very hard on me, and I can imagine what you're going through.  If I can help in any way, tell me.  We'll be here for you.

• Posted at:

Wings

She/Her

Gay and proud

I've left, for now. Nightmare, Eventide, The Silver Dragoness and Indigo Raven, if you ever come back, go to /310535

I'm here for you

I'll vouch for you

I'll cry for you

Yes I pray, but not to God

#HopeForHurricane

I don't really know how you feel atm but my close friends grandpa died on Valentines Day last year.  Anyways, I hope you feel better.

@fallingdusk40: same. . . Just a few months before =/

• Posted at:

I'm Gale but you can Call me Shadow

I'm a:

Leader

Warrior Cat

Christan

StarWing

FanWing TO THE MAX

#ToP

#Moonbli