The night is dark and you are lost. Strange lights can be seen from a distance they call for you. A colorful tent appears out of the mist. 

Music can be heard from within along with voices of unknown dragons. A large dragon walks out of the tent. He seems to be a skywing but his eyes are strange they are too dark. He extends a claw to you. 

do you enter?

story

A strange carnival appears in the wilderness. No others are there except for a group of dragons all with pitch black eyes. Most have weird features such as discolored scales or extra horns. They say they are and appear younger than they are. A group of dragons all outcast stumbles upon this carnival. None have memories of why they are there or why they were together. They are drawn into this strange carnival. Days pass then weeks and even months. Can they escape? do they even want to?

rules

1. keep overpowered/mary sue characters out of this rp. this included animus dragons from a non animus tribe and so on. If you are playing an animus they can NOT enchant something to keep their soul safe. 

2. all lgbtq+ is allowed and if you make a fuss over if you will be asked to leave. If you don't want too you don't have to make a character that is lgbtq+

3. keep out of character fighting to a minimum we like to avoid flame wars and such. 

4. password is calliope in your pov color

roles

ringleader: custodi (suthay)

ticket master:

preformers(up to five):

side show dragons(up to five):

outcast dragons(up to five):

form

name:

tribe:

role:

appearance:

personality:

relationship:

other:

password:

my form

name: custodi

tribe: skywing

role: ringleader

appearance: very dark red main scales. His plating is ash colored. underbelly is pale red with orange streaks. Pitch black eyes that seem to suck in light. Wing membrane is rose gold. Has a smaller set of wing underneath his regular ones. 

personality: charismatic it seems you can trust him. can be angered easily though. is very against you leaving the carnival. 

relationship: crush away my friend he is pan

other: n/a

password: look for yourself but yeah this is my pov

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I'll fight a coyote for free

name:Cielo

tribe:Sky

role:Performer

apperance:Pink-ish red scales,  and a is a lot smaller than the normal skywing

personality:brave, nice, kinda bossy, and curious

replationship:none

other:

Password:Calliope

• Posted at:

Petrichor

Mellowkit

Flavia

Rhiannon

Amore

Seagull

Cookling

Etc.

Can I join?

name: Typhoon

tribe: Seawing

role: Outcast

appearance: light turquise scales bright emarld green eyes

personality: Smart, fun, lazy

relationship: None never had a crush in her life

other: She hates rainwings

password: Calliope

• Posted at:

I like blue, dragons (obivously), and writing. 

Both accepted :3

• Posted at:

Bop 

• Posted at:

Save either a performer or side show dragon. What do side show dragons do?

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!

Name: Dagger

Tribe: Rainwing

Role: Performer(Specifically a knife thrower)

Appearance: He has color changing scales, though they only seem to be able to switch between neutral colors and red, blues and between those two. He is typically white with black stripes, though some would argue, saying he's black with white stripes, along with pure black eyes that seem to suck the soul right out of you. He's missing his front leg, but he uses an artificial one that someone in his village made for him. He wears a small red and black hat and uses berries and powders to put purple eyeshadow, black thick eyeliner, and a red dot beneath each eye. He always has a smile on his face, which I would say is handsome.

Personality: Dagger is a flamboyant, dramatic, and energetic individual who is almost constantly smiling.Dagger is amicable and demonstrates goodwill. He very much enjoys the company of others.When he does not understand what people are saying, he tends to assume they are joking. Seldom serious, he does not favor somber atmospheres and is quick to make jokes to disperse the tension.

Relationship: He has an extreme crush on his best friend, Ashe, though pretends that what he does is a joke they do to each other.

Other: He's Hetero(If you guess who he's based on, I will be amazed), and prefers the Carnival that anything else, seeing that he didn't have anyone

Password: Calliope(Gray)

Name: Ashe

Tribe: Skywing/Rainwing, though believes she's her own

Role: Outcast

Appearance: She has a combined build of the two, with scales that can change only between neutrals and red, Oranges and yellows. She tends to stay either a dark wine red or a charcoal gray with black specks on her back, tail, and neck fading that closer they get to her tail tip, talons, and face. Her talons themselves are a burgundy, and her claws, horns, and eyes are black. She's also missing a talon, so she made it so that she just had the bones of it, along with the claws.

Personality: She is very kind, though is also mischievous and a rebel. She seems all cheery and excited to do anything fun, but really, she's sad and lonely, only wanting love in life. Despite her feelings and emotions, Ashe will obey every order she is given. She is very protective of Dagger and will do anything to protect him.

Relationship: She has a crush on Dagger

Other: She has a younger brother named Marga, and wants to desperately leave the Carnival

Password: Calliope

• Posted at:

You can call me Wolfghost or Blaidd

I support and am Part of the LGBTQ+ Community

SLYTHERIN

Genocide Of The Loyal

"Creepy girls you're just my style Blood-red lipstick You don't smile Falling victim to your fantasy Da** I love it that you're so creepy"

name: Chlorophyll (or just Phyllia)

tribe: Rainwing

role: Outcast

appearance: Normal rainwing appearance. Her scales are usually a morose blue, but she was named for some other reason.

personality: Morose, depressed. Has no friends only leads to more depression.

relationship: Someone male, please.

other: Eh

password: Calliope

• Posted at:

I AM DEVASTATION, FORMERLY DREAMER.

HI.

I WANT TO SHOOT A MACHINE GUN SOMEDAY.

All accepted and saved

And hmm he might be based on jarlaxle but probably not

• Posted at:

form:

name:Terracotta 
tribe:Mudwing
role:Performer
age:Is 42 human years but looks like she's 9 human years.
appearance:Terracotta is a bit small and skinny. She has the normal Mudwing build but she is not stocky. However, she does have muscles. Most of her body is dark brown but her underbelly, wing-webbing and muzzle are actually sort of golden in color. Terracotta's eyes are pitch black and they look like they are welcoming you to come into them.

personality:Terracotta is tough and strong. She is also resourceful. Terracotta has a kill-or-be-killed attitude. She is also a bit untrustworthy. She doesn't trust dragons immediately and can take a long time to let someone earn her trust. However, when you do earn her trust she will be loyal for life.
relationship:None
other:Terracotta is an orphan.
password:calliope

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

YOU DON'T GET THAT I AM BETTER AND SMARTER THAN YOU IN EVERY WAY, FOREVER

Accepted 

And I was wrong I know but I think i Figured it out I can't place his name but he was in book of circus Was it joker

• Posted at:

Suthay, you're so close! He's based literally on Dagger. I was watching Book Of Circus when I saw this, so I thought why not?

• Posted at:

SLYTHERIN

Genocide Of The Loyal

"Creepy girls you're just my style Blood-red lipstick You don't smile Falling victim to your fantasy Da** I love it that you're so creepy"

Bump

• Posted at:

SLYTHERIN

Genocide Of The Loyal