Flowershine's kits. I planned for her to have a litter of three, originally, you can name them. Same with Rain, but she'd have either one or two. 

Rain and Raven end up finding Amberclaw, but he's in bad condition and they have to care for him for several days before he is well enough to travel.

Lightpaw and Frostwhisker meet each other nearly every other day, and Lightpaw thinks about coming back to RainClan. No one really misses her except Frostwhisker and Spottedpaw, and the two medicine cats.

Ivyleaf ends up dying of greencough, and Flightpaw becomes Twistfire's apprentice because she doesn't like warrior duties.

Eventually, Specklepaw and Spottedpaw get their warrior names. Speckleflower or Specklewish and Spottedbreeze.

Lightpaw tries to rejoin RainClan, but gets rejected by Speckleflower/wish. She returns to the barn and turns bitter, beginning to think of revenge on her sister.

After her kits are born, Flowershine begins to become slightly less depressed. Frostwhisker still has not forgiven her, but doesn't bitterly hate her anymore.

Rain, Raven and Amberclaw return to Clan territory and decide to plead with Halfstar to let them come to RainClan. They walk a full circle around MistClan territory to get into RainClan territory.

There has been a large drought recently, which is strange for newleaf.

The three cats come back, Rain heavy with kits, to find the RainClan camp on fire. Most cats are out safely, when Fawntail suddenly cries out that Icekit is still in the nursery. Raven vows to get him, leaping into the flames before she can be stopped. She manages to get to the nursery and throw Icekit successfully to the RainClan cats, but is caught by the fire before she can escape herself. She burns to death. Rain and Amberclaw are heartbroken, and Icekit becomes convinced it was his fault, but quickly gets over it. 

After letting the two cats tell their whole story, Halfstar hesitantly lets Rain and Amberclaw into the Clan because Raven gave up her life to save a kit who she didn't even know.

Darkstar continues being tyrannic.

Lightpaw is actually plotting to fight Speckleflower, even though Frostwhisker tries to convince her otherwise. Lightpaw catches Speckleflower on patrol and they fight. Lightpaw is injured and Speckleflower wins.

Frostwhisker overhears Speckleflower planning a murder on Halfstar with Eaglefeather. The murder is carried out successfully, and Speckleflower pulls a Scourge and takes all the leader's lives at once. Fawnstar becomes leader, asking Flowershine to take care of her kits. No one suspects Speckleflower, though a few cats think about Lightpaw.

Lightpaw does an even more rash thing and comes right into camp. Speckleflower steps up to fight her, and they fight, seriously. Speckleflower is gravely wounded but does not die, and the Clan chases Lightpaw away.

Speckleflower slips over to MistClan and MountainClan to chat with Darkstar and Emberstar about using her cats to invade RainClan, on the condition that Speckleflower is made leader. Darkstar agrees. She leads her cats into battle against RainClan. There is a huge fight, and Lightpaw joins in. RainClan is losing, and Lightpaw steps up, saying if she could fight Speckleflower, that determined who won- the outcome of their fight. Eventually, the final matchup is Light vs. Speckle, and Lightpaw defeats Speckleflower. In the process of the fight, Flowershine kills Ashfall for all that he has done to her. 

well you can change anything you like, because most of it is also inconsistent and unrealistic. just my plans in my head. X3

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Daily Song Quote"i've done all i can think of, chased down all my demons" -pink

Whoa... That sounds really good. I don't think you should quit it entirely (if you don't want to write it, you can tell a couple of us what to do and we write it for you?? Dunno.) And woow, Specklepaw! Yikes. Unexpected villains FTW. Um.

I kind of want to take it over if you really, really don't want to, buut... Frostshine would happen, or Lightwhisker. And I would make Raven/Flowershine's kits non male/female genders. Aaand Specklesomething x Darkstar would also happen. And I'd kill all the obstacles and make all the ships LGBTQ+. So, most likely you don't want me doing that. :3

• Posted at:

eventide/spectral

she/heand they/them

and we're powered by every tear that's dried

Sorry about that. I'm thinking of changing the part where Lightpaw tries to rejoin, and succeeds, to the dismay of Speckleflower.

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

Alright, I'm going to get started.

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

All right, change whatever you want. You and Eventide can collab on it if you want. Ship whatever you want, change whatever ships I had. The ship list I had was:

Flower x Red

Frost x Sun

Fawn x Half (love-hate relationship)

Rain x Amber

Possibly Light x Ice?

There weren't really many ships

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Daily Song Quote"i've done all i can think of, chased down all my demons" -pink