Plasma too a drink of his water and put a pair of sunglasses on, while in his turquoise fire form with his eyes glowing while. He peering over to the other side of the pool then saw a figure, he took off his sunglasses and saw you "hi there, want some water?"

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Forgotten

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

Hi, Plasma. *smiles and puts down her scroll, which she is developing the OmenWings on* I don't need any water right now, but thanks for asking. How are you?

• Posted at:

Jadeseeker

{Genderfluid!}

Beauty comes in all forms. It's not just external; it's internal as well. - Alessia Cara

Margay Scattering Auburn Cottontail Gyrfalcon Distance Darkwatcher

"Im doing good" he said as he put his sunglasses back on. He stood up and got off his chair and smiled at the one across from him. "Wanna fly?"

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Forgotten

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

*puts on my goggles* No thanks. But thank moons my cybernetic body is waterproof! *jumps into the pool, doing some fancy acrobatic circle spin that I can't actually do*

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!

"oh ok" he sat back down and took a sip of his water and ate tiny shreds of lettuce.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Forgotten

Outburst

sip sip

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Forgotten

Outburst