@Eventide & Hydra: *causes ashes of flipped tables to explode into even smaller pieces*
@Noha: This may end up like destructive criticism, but . . .
1. Fix your grammar, please. Grammar errors easily cause others to define your words as something else, rather than what you meant to say.
2. If you're going to make this a fantribe RP, tell people to post their fantribe info, for goodness' sakes! How are we supposed to know what your fantribe even generally is?
3. No spaces in tribe names! *accidentally causes a table to explode* Capitalize first letter and the "W" in "Wing." Nobody gets that!
4. A little plotline couldn't hurt. You could at least tell us if it's a free-play or not.
5. Rules. Rules, rules, rules. I don't care if you still put up three or something. The minimum of rule amounts is five. Five. No less, because that makes sense.
6. Not every fantribe is on Pyrrhia -- or on the same island. For instance, StoryWings and CavernWings live on Myth, while SongWings are over there, chilling on Autumn. Then we have Sage's LunarWings -- they're on one of the moons, for the love of Zeus. This RP won't work out with fantribes in completely different areas.
7. For Hestia's sake, detail your forms! Don't use strings of adjectives and nouns. Also, don't say "NightWing head" or "SandWing wings" or anything like that -- it just becomes more confusing.
Okay, I'm kind of overloading. I could lecture you to death, but I think I should stop before a flame war starts up.