So, which would you most likely get picked on for?

No I'm kind of writing a story about this...

Anyway, so it starts with Roger, whose dad is trying to "fix" him because he's bi, but I'm trying to write about various different characters who get picked on and stuff because of something that makes them different than most people. 

You can pick more than one answer, so. *shrugs*

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~ h i r a e t h ~ 

Christian

i can finally say i believe.

est. jan 2016

Who are we to wonder where we're going?  

Who am I to tell me who I am?

Let's take it back, and take in every moment

Who am I, to tell me who I am?

My weirdness.

Nobody picks on me though because most people are afriad of me.

• Posted at:

❅Unique❅

Queen of Negativity

♢Uvelia♢

☩Romulus☩

#LaseliaFTW!

#MoonbliFTW!

#Arcanflake

#EllipsishippingIsCanonYo

*Whacks Gryffin with a newspaper*

#AwkwardCanadianInTheCorner

#LiveLifeLoveMoonkitti

I am unique, you are unique, we are all unique.

poop I did the poll wrong

• Posted at:

~ h i r a e t h ~ 

Christian

est. jan 2016

My appearance probably... Or the fact that I am too 'innocent'

• Posted at:

-INDIGO RAVEN-

Forum Sister

Slytherin

LGBTQ+

#Blizzbite

#Trindigo!

#Winterwatcher

See the line where the sky meets the sea, it calls me

#RememberTheLost-they're not forgotten

Be yourself there's no one better

#AcceptEveryone

We're Better Together!

Probably my religion, if people knew about it. 

When I was in fifth grade though, I got picked on because my initials spell a boy's name.

• Posted at:

*~Luna~*

Joined March 7 2015

PROUD!

-Bisexual-

Wiccan

Our opinions are not equal when your opinion does not respect my existence.

In 1st-3rd grade, a girl abused me because I was gullible, submissive, obedient, and loyal. In 4th-5th grade, I was picked on by a guy because I was irritable and weird. In 4th grade, a girl babied me, and to this day, I still don't know why. She was stealing me from my friends though... there was also this girl who said that I only cared about myself and my best friend, and she told the other girl that I was mean and a horrible person. But I think it was because she was jealous of me because I was stealing her friends... I didn't realize that I was...

Anyways, in 5th grade, I was picked on by most of the boys because I was nerdy, weird, and hated everyone.

I didn't care though. People who bully me and expect me to cry are complete idiots.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!

Antisocial/bookish.

Although, I think you know this.

• Posted at:

R E M E M B E R T H E L O S T 

*yEETS AWAY*

"I thought mascara was a fish"-Galaxian

"Make an insect AU and they're all fruit flies"- Ishmael

"Brussels sprouts are just delicious earth meatballs"-Becky

Deviantart is LivVirtual

all of the above.

• Posted at:

Opti

T'hiyeh tikvah b'makom atzivah.

May there be hope instead of sadness.

I'm the nobody in the corner. You don't know I'm there. You forget I ever existed.

@Luna

Whats your religion? I'm actually curious, cause I'm not Christian or catholic at all. 

Im teased by my acne, since I'm in fifth grade right now.

• Posted at:

PUG

AwkwardlAmazing

ShippeOf ManShips

Is ThaAll?

Never.

Same-GendeIS OKAY!!!

ASINIS!! 

Limeade

Magenta?

i get teased for being a "try-hard" and a "nerd"

my comeback: "nerds rule the world. steve jobs wasn't a football player."

• Posted at:

-PURPLE-

enfp | pisces | she/her | vaguely emo indie pop kiddo | trash queen | grape gremlin 2.0 actual cryptid | HUGE furry | major meme

[giratina battle theme continues]

Personality. I don't really know what exactly it is in my personality, but something about it makes people be awfully rude to me a lot. 

Also, I think it's cool that you're writing this story and are including sexuality and stuff about others trying to "fix" the bi person, despite your religion and the fact that you technically don't agree with it. I support it and yet I still wouldn't feel comfortable actually writing a story with that in it - I applaud you. 

• Posted at:

Banana was here :|

Hey, Puppy!

Don't go, Arienne...

#StopTheFlame

#RememberTheLost

"You can be that

Somebody's someone,

Somehow, someday..."

~Call me Laurel~

Defender of the World

||-//

w y o m i n g

Being an antisocial bookworm weirdo!

Also probably my religion.

• Posted at:

Such is the path of a dreamer: I find my way by moonlight.

~Oncilla~

Queen of Non SequiturBookwyrmsPangolinsand Bones

Trash Squad, WerewolfGASTER FOLLOWER

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

WoFMBer Dec. 2014-Mar. 2019

I'm kind of... silently picked on. The girls in my grade talk to me, and insist I'm their friend, but I know they're not. I'm pretty sure they only invite me to parties and stuff because their parents make them. There's something in their voices that makes me sure they don't want me. I never know how to look good, because I think everything looks bad on me. I don't keep up with celebrities and fashions and internet trends. (I mean, I flip water bottles, but that caught on after a really long time of it existing.) My friends and I have created the 'rejects table' at lunch. Some of the cool girls sit with us, but it's just because there isn't enough space at the cool table. 

Eh, and also in 5th grade I was teased by a guy who kept calling me by the French pronunciation of my name because my French teacher called me that. I hated it. He made some people leave because he was such a bully. 

So, appearance and personality.

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Daily Song Quote"i've done all i can think of, chased down all my demons" -pink

No one invites me to parties..

• Posted at:

~ h i r a e t h ~ 

Christian

est. jan 2016

Religion, if they knew it.

Sexuality, if they knew it.

Gender, if they knew it.

Overall weirdness (does anyone else yell Whiteout quotes in the middle of class? No.)

@RubyLavender, Me either...

• Posted at:

eventide/spectral

she/heand they/them

and we're powered by every tear that's dried

Because I'm autistic. It's happened before. I didn't KNOW I was at the time, but this guy bullied me mercilessly because I never looked people in the eye, blathered on about dogs and WoF, forgot to say important things that are apparently socially conventional, and dropped into a crouch at some noises. That happened last summer, actually. 

And when I was in second grade, I was bullied for a year by a "friend" who took advantage of me not knowing the warning signs of a bad friendship. 

And by another stupid kid who's actually still doing it. When I sat next to him, he made fun of what spinachtoffee and I were talking about and told me I was stupid and was basically a jerk. I h--er, really dislike him. Oh, y;know what? I hate him. I hate him SO MUCH. He has bullied my friends and I from the year I got here for ABSOLUTELY NO REASON. *flips table* ARGH!

Um... anyways, because of personlity + austism. You could add a neuro-atypical person to your story. They're judged way too harshly.

• Posted at:

ELLO!

MY NAME IS Puppy

R O A S T Y  T O A S T Y 

ELLO, LAUREL!

wompdedomp

hey if you could use they/them for me that would be great thanksssss i mean i'm not on here often anymore but shhshshshsh

Even someof my best friends don't invite me to parties...

• Posted at:

Banana was here :|

Hey, Puppy!

Don't go, Arienne...

#StopTheFlame

#RememberTheLost

"You can be that

Somebody's someone,

Somehow, someday..."

~Call me Laurel~

Defender of the World

||-//

w y o m i n g

heh... This one kid, kind of a bully, laughed at me whenever I got out during dodge ball, yeah, he learned his lesson...

I think a few people are scared of me now ._.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

a.k.a. Panic! At the Everywhere

Detroit: Become Human

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

"Life is not the things that we do, it's who we're doing them with."

Est. 7/15/2016

@Pugdragon I'm Wiccan, and there are a lot of Chrisitans who think Wiccans are evil satanist demons who eat their children.

I never get invited to parties either... But from what I hear about parties, I'm not sure I'd want to go. *Shudder*

• Posted at:

*~Luna~*

Joined March 7 2015

PROUD!

-Bisexual-

Wiccan

Oh yeah and he called me "cute"

He be lucky I wasn't trying to hurt him that bad...

Woulda gone for the face and actually used my fist if I was trying.

Ok, yeah...

• Posted at:

~Topaz

a.k.a. Panic! At the Everywhere

Detroit: Become Human

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

"Life is not the things that we do, it's who we're doing them with."

Est. 7/15/2016

@Luna Wicca is completely based of nature (from my knowledge) is that right? Why do people associate it with Satan? From what I know, they seem very gentle and non-Satanic? I don't get invited a lot either, but I get somewhat invited. I'm waiting for a friend b-day party on Saturday, the 25th. By the same person who invited me 3 years ago. She's awesome. The only invitations I've actually gotten.

• Posted at:

PUG

AwkwardlAmazing

ShippeOf ManShips

Is ThaAll?

Never.

Same-GendeIS OKAY!!!

ASINIS!! 

Limeade

Magenta?

Though I doubt anyone could hurt me in any way while my friends are around...

TRUE STORY-

Us: *sitting in the gym during rainy-day recess*

Me: *a basketball accidentally bounces off my back, not hurting me in the slighest*

My friends: AUHHHHHHH--!

Mimi: *grabs me and wraps arms around me* NO ONE TOUCHES THE BEH-BEH

Simber: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

spinachtoffee: YOU TOUCHEH THE BEH-BEH

Astral: *slow blink*

Jojochan: BAD! BAD! BAD!

Memo: *gets up and chases the person* NO TOUCH THE BEH-BEH

Poor-person-who-was-playing-with-the-ball: Oh. Oops, sorry.

Me: Eh, it's fine. *still being angrily hugged by Mimi* It didn't hurt at all. 

0-0 yep

X3

• Posted at:

ELLO!

MY NAME IS Puppy

R O A S T Y  T O A S T Y 

ELLO, LAUREL!

wompdedomp

hey if you could use they/them for me that would be great thanksssss i mean i'm not on here often anymore but shhshshshsh

Hmm.. I get picked on by my friend because I can be gullible. She also says I'm "innocent"... I'm not sure what she means by that. She's a good friend, I feel like she only teases me because she's picked on at school.

I don't think anyone would really bully me though. I'm tall, rude, and complain about how the world is full of Stupid Idiots. I'm also very tough and violent. (There is a reason why my friends think my spirit animal is a Baffalo. I'm kind and motherly one minute, but if you get on my bad side... You're gonna get it.) 

I could be picked on because I'm a Christian, but that's never happened. I've been somewhat picked on because I'm homeschooled(My sister has though). I don't really think I'd be picked on because of my appearence(I've had random guys in stores tell me I'm cute). Maybe My personality? 

I don't think I'm being much help. If any of this was helpful tell me. I feel like I started to ramble though....

• Posted at:

Silver Dragoness   

"I don't go crazy, I am Crazy. I just go normal from time to time"

"It doesn't matter if you get a real Blue ribbon, what matters is the figurative Blue ribbon you get when you did better than the last time" - Me

@Pugdragon We have two gods, a god and a goddess, so we're pagans. Also, the pentagram turned upside down is the satanist symbol or something. It's really frustrating, because when Wiccans say they don't worship satan, some Christians will say they're lying, and... Yeah. :/

• Posted at:

*~Luna~*

Joined March 7 2015

PROUD!

-Bisexual-

Wiccan

Im being bullied because of my name (・へ・)

My name is Reese so i guess theres something to it,

my

mom mpre likely named me after "Reese witherspoon" and stuff, some kid spelled my name wroung after i told him not to spell it "Reace" and i donr like him.

two my german class a boy named Tobis(German name)

Made a bunch of people call me Reese's pieces, i normally yell at them.

Its been a while since i heard it but some how my bodies always tense....... Its like im either reading to kick them or slap them even punch.

But secretly i think everyone judges me..... I know the people in my classes well, not really though i watch them, i watch how they act ever single movement or action or behavior, most of them are dumber then.... a um hmmmmmm then a sad rock. 

Theres one that acts like she rules the world with a iron fist, others are just popular but some are nice :) i like one of them even though she can come off rude to me it goes away shes just nice a equal of both bad an good, an she's pretty O3O XD idk she just does look pretty.

But yeah, i like talking about this stuff :) kinda calms

the nervs.

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

Bookworm/nerd tbh

• Posted at:

Nimbus

“Don't Kill, and don't be killed.” -Asriel Dreemur

Complete Nerd

Ravenclaw

Shape-shifter

Christian

"Knowledge is a precious resource; Preserve it at all costs."

Im being bullied because of my name (・へ・)

My name is Reese so i guess theres something to it,

my
mom mpre likely named me after "Reese witherspoon" and stuff, some kid spelled my name wroung after i told him not to spell it "Reace" and i donr like him.

two my german class a boy named Tobis(German name)
Made a bunch of people call me Reese's pieces, i normally yell at them.

Its been a while since i heard it but some how my bodies always tense....... Its like im either reading to kick them or slap them even punch.

But secretly i think everyone judges me..... I know the people in my classes well, not really though i watch them, i watch how they act ever single movement or action or behavior, most of them are dumber then.... a um hmmmmmm then a sad rock.

Theres one that acts like she rules the world with a iron fist, others are just popular but some are nice :) i like one of them even though she can come off rude to me it goes away shes just nice a equal of both bad an good, an she's pretty O3O XD idk she just does look pretty.

But yeah, i like talking about this stuff :) kinda calms
the nervs.

Also im never really talked to,never invited to parties much,not included into conversations, also i think some people consider me annoying because im just there bening my normal self. 

THIS IS WHY I HAVE TO ACT LIKE A DIFFERENR PERSON ALL I CAN DO IS ACT AS IF I HAVE NO FEELING NO HEART, AND YOU KNOW WHAT? IM GONNA START ACTING LIKE A DARN JERK AT SCHOOL?!?!?!?!? I DONT CARE HOW MANY DETENTIONS I GET I CARE IF I GET OUT OF THAT SCHOOL FOR ROBOTS! ROBOTS!!!!

AND NOW MY FRIEND,MY NEW GOOD FRIEND HAS DIABETES 1 AND COULD AT ANY TIME HAVE LOW BLOOD LEVELS AN GO INTO A DARN DIABETEC COMA!!!!

*Melts into the corner*

This is why i have darn slight depression!

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

@Luna and Pug, I'm Wiccan, too, but I think my music teacher is also. She's awesome.... Usually I just have to celebrate in my room. And yes, Luna is right, not worshipping one God makes us pagans- although I really don't know why that term is used so negatively. Moons, we don't even have a devil!

• Posted at:

eventide/spectral

she/heand they/them

and we're powered by every tear that's dried

I don't get bullied. Actually, people try to bully me, then give up. I've come to love myself to any flaw, and insults are compliments to me. I'm poor, have acne, glasses and braces, and a personality that will make you question my sanity as much as it makes you laugh. But i can see that every flaw makes me me and that i have more strengths then flaws.

So yeah, try to bully me and see where that goes. (HINT: Nowhere!)

• Posted at:

Call Me Rivulet

Child Of The Stars

Asteroid

ChilOThSun

Instinct

Child Of The Moon

Lilly - My Favorite OC

{❤️ OWLCITY}

#IBelieveInLove

#ISTOLEDRIPPY'SCAR

Forum Lucky Ducky

OMU = OMG

I used to be really socialable and happy and got invited to a lot of parties and playdates. When I got weirder as I grew up, and slightly sadder as things happened, I got invited to parties and playdates less. Teased and bullied more for who I am. Kids look down on me because I'm smart for my age and say I'm a big know-it-all (I don't consider myself one) and because I don't play the sports they like, or dab, or bottleflip. My best friend yells at me and is rude to me a lot (almost like minor abuse in a way, sometimes she yells at me over text because something slipped out or because I said something wrong). Now because of who I am I'm never invited to parties and I feel like all the kids whisper behind my back, and sometimes.. I feel watched by someone or something at school. It makes me feel itchy and jittery. There's this one kid who used to tease me about how I apparently like exotic butters and classic bongoes, but he seemed to get over it (boy, that was annoying..). If kids found out I have attention issues, they'd probably tease me even more.

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

creator of CoI, the PJO FWRP (/355313)

the heart wants what it wants

and what it wants

is to burst out of your chest and terrorize people. it's an alien, remember?

@ Luna and Eventide. I'm pagan too, technically, because I'm Buddhist, and we worship many, many Buddhas. Yeah. My friends (which I have a lot of both genders) don't classify by religion or whatever, if you're cool, you're cool, and we all hang out, well not really. Whatever. It's complicated.

• Posted at:

PUG

AwkwardlAmazing

ShippeOf ManShips

Is ThaAll?

Never.

Same-GendeIS OKAY!!!

ASINIS!! 

Limeade

Magenta?