An albino animus. What were the chances?

Truthfully, Jackalope could've told you. An intelligent one, he was, though rather strange. Quiet, antisocial... a cunning, angry, hateful look hidden in his red-pink eyes; unjustified anger sparking within his pure white scales. 

Nonetheless, animus status shot him up to the higher classes of SandWing society. Rumors spoke that Queen Isfet was trying to craft a superweapon with her new toy--er, servant--er, friend. My, what a violet one she was... Brutal and merciless.

Then, when two moons were full, Jackalope and Isfet disappeared. Nobody knows how. Nobody knows why. Isfet had no daughters, so her sister, Ma'at, took the throne. Crisis of Isfet unleashing chaos all over Pyrrhia with her little toy averted.

That was nearly a hundred years ago. 

Two years ago, a pyramid was discovered. One year ago, they found the entrance and writing perfectly scripted in hieroglyphs: 

"Of Myth and of Chaos. Of White and of Sand. Of Peasant and of Crown. Seek our reward. Find us if you can."

Six months ago, Queen Hathor of the SandWings posted a request:

"Summoning six dragons: three of greatest courage, three intelligent, skilled archaeologists, one animus or prophet. Reward will be paid, of course. If interested, make your way to the SandWing Stronghold."

You went.

You were given your task.

You accepted. 

Now you and six other dragons are marching into the unknown ancients of a mysterious SandWing pyramid that seems to reference and unstable animus and a brutal queen. 

-------

Basic Info:

-Yes, this has a structured-ish plot. I'll be controlling major plot things (i.e: finding clues, discovering artifacts, what text on the wall reads, etc.).

-This takes place 300 years after the War of SandWing Succession. This means that Jackalope and Isfet disappeared approximately 200 years after the WoSS. 

-Roleplay will pick up with all dragons standing outside of the pyramid, the door opened, as they prep to go inside. 

Rules:

-Only one character!

-Saves last 24 hours. You can ask for an extension of up to 72 hours (three days).

-I'll be controlling Isfet and Jackalope, if/when we get to them; they don't count towards my character count. 

-Same-gender shipping is allowed. 

-Try to balance the genders, please.

-Hybrids are permitted, but no more than three tribes and not every character can be a hybrid. 

-Try not to repeat the same tribe/same hybrid as another person. 

-The animus or prophet CAN be both; however, if prophet, s/he/they must be of half-NightWing or pure NightWing blood and CANNOT have mindreading.

-Aside from the prophet/animus, no extra powers (fireborn, iceborn, venomborn, mindreading, etc). The only exception is a fireproof MudWing.

-General RP rules (no mary-sues, watch your op-ness, don't powerplay, don't godmod, don't be rude ooc, etc.) 

-Be descriptive in your form please.

-If you have a PoV color, mind putting it in other with a word relating to your character?

-I reserve the right to reject a character

-I can alter these as I see fit :U

Spots:

Three of Greatest Courage (bold, brave, adventerous dragons): Open | Open | Open

Three Archaeologists (dragons skilled in archeology): [Seshat - F - Purple] | Open | Open

One animus/prophet: Open

Form:

Name:
Gender (pronouns):

Sexuality:

Tribe(s):

Appearance:

Personality: 

Spot: 

Special skills/powers (if any):

Other: 

My Character:

Name: Seshat
Gender (pronouns): Female (she/her) 

Sexuality: Bisexual, prefers males

Tribe(s): SandWing

Appearance: Pale yellow scales, similar in color to papyrus paper; obsidian black eyes; white horns and talons tipped with black. The venom barb on her tail is dark brown; her wing membranes are kind of whitish. Wears a shocking amount of jewelry: papyrus leaf earrings in both ears, necklaces with star charts, bracelets inscripted with numbers and mathematical formulas. 

Personality: Seshat is extremely intelligent; she can tell you almost anything you want to know. Regarding book smarts, that is. She might be intelligent and logical, but sometimes Seshat lacks street smarts and occasionally seems to be without simple common sense. Values the truth above everything else and will diligently search for it. Seshat tends to be skeptical at first, until something can be proven. Overthinks things--a lot. 

Spot: Archaeologist 1

Special skills: Fluent in reading ancient hieroglyphs

Other: purple needs to stop w/ the egyptian mythology

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

-PURPLE-

enfp | pisces | she/her | vaguely emo indie pop kiddo | trash queen | grape gremlin 2.0 actual cryptid | HUGE furry | major meme

[giratina battle theme continues]

SAVE A COURAGE

• Posted at:

Keep going, friend :D! I believe in you!

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie

#SupportPeri

Basic psychology. Also I read a lot of memes.

I scream a lot!

Save one of The Greatest Courage please!

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

I pop in every now and then

"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember me by." 

"Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack"

Save courage

• Posted at:

~Moon~ 

We push away what we can never understand. We push away the unimaginable.

#NeverForgetMinaAndLayla

#RememberWolfie

#SaveWildlife

#ProudForumFirefighter

ABSOLUTE. HAMILTRASH.

The berries shall rule...

#TsunamiIsABlueberryInDisguise

Scroll down!

Save animus prophet!

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

Name: Reed
Gender (pronouns): Female
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Tribe(s): Mudwing (#Mudwingsneedlove)
Appearance: Reed, like her name, is a bit on the thin side compared to the normal Mudwing. However, her scales are still tough, and her muscles are tougher, being whipcord and wiry. She isn't the biggest, but isn't too small either. Her scales are a muddied brown with splashings of Maroon mixed in, while her eyes are a bright blue. Her underbelly is an odd lime-yellowish color, and her claws, horns, and talons are black.
Personality: Reed acknowledges her size, which is why she trained hard to become as fit and as strong as she is. She is a very determined Mudwing, but can become a bit intense easily, especially when someone's life is in danger. Of course she will not hesitate to take the blow for another, but she also is annoyed at the stereotype of a cute cuddly Mudwing, and will beat you to a pulp if you question her. She does not tolerate wimps or babies, and is definitely an advocate of tough love. However, she does care, although she has a hard time showing it gently due to her intense personality.
Spot: Brave dragon
Special skills/powers (if any): Heyy, ya know that Mudwing immune to fire thingy you said? Yeah that.
Other: Smol mom sass child (oh wait sorry that's more than one word XD!)

(*lowkey wanted to name the Oc Isis because she's my favorite Egyptian goddess.* YES I KNOW WHAT ELSE IS SADLY NAMED THAT.)

• Posted at:

I have said this to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have trials, but TAKE HEART! I have overcome the world!

-Jesus, John 16:33

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

I don’t support same-gender romance.

4amigas

I want to take the Save for Greatest Courage of anyone who doesn't do it within 24 hours. If not then save archeology

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

"What we do in life echoes in eternity." -Maximus, Gladiator

Shapeshifter

[She/her]

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, molded by it." -Bane

| Owner of Heart of a Warrior! |

NOOOO PURPLE I SENT IN A FORM FOR DRAGON OF GREATEST COURAGE ;n;

• Posted at:

I have said this to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have trials, but TAKE HEART! I have overcome the world!

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

@Ghost, @Moonwolf:

Saved!

**Add Age and Crush to the form if you so wish. Seshat is approximately 36 in human years.

• Posted at:

-PURPLE-

enfp | pisces | she/her | vaguely emo indie pop kiddo | trash queen | grape gremlin 2.0 actual cryptid | HUGE furry | major meme

Sending in an archaeologist soon

• Posted at:

~{}Vul{}~

Not quite hopeful

Aro/Ace ~ Nonbinary (They/Them) ~ Collector of Trash Characters ~ Relatable Duo

"But there is nothing more beautiful and terrifying than innocence."

@Purple-Senpai, Could you keep Reed? If not, save archeologist and I'll change her... ;n;

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

Eyyy Chaos lost the throne so her sister Order took it

Name: Bark
Gender (pronouns):Male, he, him

Sexuality: Straight, but'll probably not have a crush.

Tribe(s): MudWing

Appearance: Bark is awfully small and smol, leading many to believe he is a dragonet. His top scales have the appearance of the cypress trees back home at the swamp, and his underside is a light creamy brown. His eyes are a soft amber and small. He has a small mouth. He's smol, so his limbs are awkwardly large, leading to clumsy shenanigans. His tail is awkwardly long as well, as if he has yet to grow into his large limbs. He's a good flyer- one of the few pluses of oversized limbs. His only jewelry (if you can call it that) is a bracelet woven from cypress roots his bigwings made him.

Personality: Bark is a smol, but an excited and curious smol. He's a Huffledor, always warm and friendly to others. He's cheerful and fluff on the outside, but if something truly affects him he'll show his inner self- not exactly angst, but a passionate intensity and grit that surprises others. He believes in hiding his negative emotions to take care of others instead, and is fiercely loyal.

Spot: One of greatest courage.

Special skills/powers (if any): Excellent flyer.

Other:  Smol fluffy poof child

• Posted at:

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie

#SupportPeri

I scream a lot!

@Ghost, HNNG IF REED EVER GETS EXCEPTED SHE WILL BE THE FEROCIOUS BODYGUARD OF PURE SMOL BARK.

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

wow I expected the animus/archaeologists to get saves first, not the courage xD

Welp looks like I'm going archaeologist after all

Name:  Dreamcatcher
Gender (pronouns):  Male (He/Him, though is comfortable with any)

Sexuality:  Bi, no pref either way.

Tribe(s):  Nightwing

Appearance:  Dreamcatcher is large and intimidating, though his eyes have a kind softness to them. His neutral expression is either a faint, kind smile or a slightly worried frown. The main of his scales are a dark violet with slightly lighter swirl patterns, almost like a nebula. His underbelly is more of a blue shade, and his wings follow in suit, with the typical scattered silver scales.  His rear-right leg is twist at a just slightly unnatural angle, but it doesn't seem to affect his stride.

Personality:  Despite his fierce appearance, Dreamcatcher is quite friendly and understanding. He's willing to listen patiently for hours on end to your troubles, then be there for support. While he's not incredibly good with consoling others, he is more than happy to silently be a shoulder for you to cry on if need be. When faced with a tough situation, he's calm and analytical, though can be rash if the situation is dire. Not one to break under pressure, he's more than capable of quick thinking and thorough planning. He can actually be extremely protective of his friends, however, and is more prone to rash decisions when his friends or family are endangered.

Spot:  Archaeologist

Special skills/powers (if any):  Not particularly- he wasn't born under any full moons. His sturdy build does make him rather strong, though.

Other:  Good dad friend. (Trademark)

• Posted at:

~{}Vul{}~

Not quite hopeful

@Lily and Ghost, oh wow Reed, Dreamcatcher, and Bark could legit be a dysfunctional family. Dream catcher and Reed could be the parents, and Bark could be the child XD!

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

@Angel: You can have my spot if you want. If it's fine with Purple that is. 

@Purple: I don't mind letting Angel have the Courage spot I saved for her character. If its alright either you could she have that spot and could I take an archeologist. If there are no spots left than Angel can still have my spot, I don't mind either way. 

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember me by." 

(YES ANGEL YES)

• Posted at:

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie

#SupportPeri

I scream a lot!

@Moonlightwolf, Really?! Oh thank you! You are too kind! *hugs* thank you, I am so blessed by your kindness.

@Ghost, YESS

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

We're studying Ancient Egypt at school right now XD

Name: Goldfinch

Sexuality: He is straight and will himself only like a female, but I don't mind him being shipped with someone of the same gender.

Tribe: Sky, with a very very small trace of Rain and Sand blood in him- his great great great great great great great great great great great great SkyWing grandfather fell in love with a Rain/Sand hybrid, but their daughter married a SkyWing, and her son married a SkyWing, and his son married a SkyWing, and so on until with all the SkyWing there was only a bare trace of RainWing and SandWing in him.

Appearance: His body is pure SkyWing. His scales are yellow-orange, flecked with gold along his back and tail. His eyes are also yellow, and so are his underbelly and the membrane of his large wings. But his horns, spikes, claws, and wing spikes are black, as well as a few black speckles on his snout and along his wing skeleton. His tail is long even for a SkyWing's. He wears a gold armband on each leg etched with ancient symbols, and has a golden half hoop earring with an amber teardrop on his right ear. The tip of his tail is black and wrinkled as if burnt really badly, and he has a huge, jagged scar on his left side, dangerously close to the wing but not close enough to effect his flight. He is slightly larger than the average for his age, and very lithe. His tongue is forked and black.

Personality: He is brave and daring and will take on any challenge you put in front if him. If you dare him, even teasingly, he will not rest until he has completed the dare. He is proud and not afraid to fight, though sometimes he rushes in without thinking first. He is also sarcastic and can have a sense of humor, though at other times he can also be deadly serious. He is of great courage and, though he has no wish to die and will try very hard to survive, he is willing to die for the good of Pyrrhia. But not before he does some good with his life. He is very adventurous and not a rule follower, sometimes surprising even himself. He is stubborn and often sharp tongued and even bossy. Goldfinch is not the best at thinking things through.

Spot: Three of Greatest Courage

Special skills: He has an extraordinary fighting skill and is good with fire. Despite his size he is a fast and swift flyer.

Other: Brave

• Posted at:

~Moon~ 

#NeverForgetMinaAndLayla

#RememberWolfie

#SaveWildlife

#ProudForumFirefighter

ABSOLUTE. HAMILTRASH.

Scroll down!

ANGEL

HEAD PATS

• Posted at:

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie

#SupportPeri

I scream a lot!

Form for courage coming through. Angel like it or not I am going to make Goldfinch like Reed... like I said there's no choice about it XD

• Posted at:

~Moon~ 

#NeverForgetMinaAndLayla

#RememberWolfie

#SaveWildlife

#ProudForumFirefighter

ABSOLUTE. HAMILTRASH.

Scroll down!

@Ghost, YESSS HEAD PATS.

AND SHE FREAKS OUT IF HE ISN'T IN HER LINE OF SIGHT.

LIKE, "OH MY GOSH BARK WHERE WERE YOU YOU COULD HAVE DIED!"

"Reed I was getting a drink"

"DON'T EVER WANDER OFF ALONE EVER AGAIN I'LL GO WITH YOU THE NEXT TIME YOU NEED TO DRINK."

"Uh..."

"SHUSH SMOL CHILD." *awkwardly pats his head*

(because she's scared she'll accidentally break his spine if she hugs him XD!)

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

@Moon, OKAY. :D!

Reed: If we don't die first...SERIOUSLY EVERYONE PLEASE STAY ALIVE.

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

So Angel... Are you staying?

• Posted at:

~Moon~ 

#NeverForgetMinaAndLayla

#RememberWolfie

#SaveWildlife

#ProudForumFirefighter

ABSOLUTE. HAMILTRASH.

Scroll down!

@Angel: No problem. Also, call me by my nickname, MoonWolf, if you would please. 

Hmm, should I create an archaeologist or should I just wait. I have the perfect dragon for the spot, but I'm not sure there's any spots left. 

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

@Moonwolf, sorry! I can't see signatures on my phone, sorry.

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

AND BARK PATTING REED'S HEAD WHEN SHE GETS TOO STRESSED THE WAY SHE DOES TO HIM

BARK HUGGING REED

• Posted at:

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie

#SupportPeri

I scream a lot!

@Moonwolf : There's an archaeologist left; I'll save it for you ;w; That was really cool of you to throw your save to Angel :D

@Lily: totally not trying to ship seshat and dreamcatcher

=SPOTS=

Three of Greatest Courage: [Reed - F - MudWing - Angel] | [Bark - M - Mudwing - Ghost] | [Goldfinch - M - (primarily) SkyWing - Moon]

Three Archaeologists: [Seshat - F - SandWing - Purple] | [Dreamcatcher - M - NightWing - Lily] | [Save - Moonwolf]

One animus/prophet: [Save - Wild]

Currently, all spots taken. Saves have until 10 PM EST 3/10/17 until expiration.

• Posted at:

-PURPLE-

@Ghost, YEEESSSSS

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

@Purple

If a spot opens up please save it for me!

• Posted at:

Sea*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'**'・*:.。..。.:*・゜゚・* 

I'VE GIVEN UP BARK'S OFFICIALLY AN AWKWARD SMOL TEEN DRAGONET NOW

• Posted at:

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie

#SupportPeri

I scream a lot!

Aww, all the spots are taken...

Oh well, guess I'll just stalk then. :3

• Posted at:

Such is the path of a dreamer: I find my way by moonlight.

~Oncilla~

Queen of Non SequiturBookwyrmsPangolinsand Bones

Trash Squad, WerewolfGASTER FOLLOWER

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

WoFMBer Dec. 2014-Mar. 2019

Yay, thanks Purple!

Name: Coatis
Gender (pronouns): Female (She, her)
Sexuality: Pansexual
Tribe(s): Rainwing
Appearance: Like all Rainwings Coatis can change the color of her scales. She tends to keep her scales a deep, dark blue color, similar to the color of the sky during dusk. Her underscales are normally a dark orange-yellow color, similar to the color of a sunset, yet darker. Her wing membranes are a light orange yellow color that slowly darkens as it reaches the edges of her wing membranes, making it look similar to the color of a setting sun. Her horns are a deep gray-blue color. Her spines are normally a light orange-yellow color as well. Her eyes are a brilliant light yellow color that seem to have a gleaming quality to them. She is an average height for a Rainwing her age, but her tail seems to be longer than the average Rainwings.
Personality: A very talons on dragon who finds little use in scrolls and prefers to search for the answers instead. She will read, but only scrolls relevant to what she is looking and searching for. Otherwise she finds them to be useless and would have no problem burning them to make room for other things. She prefers to go out and explore, seeing what the world has to offer and examine ruins and other cultural things of interest for herself. She actually rarely trusts what books say and only uses them when she is desperate. Her talons on approach has lead her all over the continent as she explored parts of each kingdom in search for what she was looking for. This has lead to her being well-versed in other tribes cultures and traditions due to how much she has traveled around. Her traveling constantly around the continent also had another effect though, she's pretty blunt. While she will go through the correct social procedures, sometimes, she had no problem stating her opinion and what she believes, no matter what dragon of what rank is in front of her. She social niceties as something that is only necessary when needed and tends to forgo any polite pretenses if she doesn't believe they are needed. This is because of how little contact she's had with any dragon for a long period of time, in fact she's been alone exploring for most of her life. Shell met up with the locals and talk to them, but only for a day or two before she goes on her way again, meaning she's never really connected with another dragon. She does mean well at times and does try to help others, but her bluntness means that she isn't always successful in that endeavor. She enjoys learning culture and tradition, just not the manners or social niceties of the place. She isn't one to back down from what she believes in and is very persistent in her goals, though she is willing to change them slightly if she has to. This makes her kind-of socially awkward, not that she really notices or cares. She's not one to let others walk over her, thing she isn't the best fighter. She also has a tendency to think outside the box, looking at problems from a different angle. Though she might miss the obvious answer right in front of her as she focuses on the more complex ideas. She also has a slightly strange sense of humor, laughing at things others might find weird or creepy.
Spot: Archaeologist  
Special skills/powers (if any): She is well versed in the culture and traditions of other tribes, such as their myths, legends, festivals, etc. and the history of those cultures and traditions.
Other: A socially awkward and persistent dragon. (Yes, I know it's more than one word, but it works so well to describe her.)

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

I walked into the temple

I saw treasure and lunged for it

OH no, Booby traps

I exptrly doge them

wow thoz boaring karaty lesons my mom, quen coral made me tak had pade of

I got the trezur

hey guys, i have the trezur

• Posted at:

BRIILLANCE

#WhirlNamie

#Perillava

#GrammerNAzI I AM

#Colorfulisbest

#YouCallherAMarySue,IcallherIntresting

:)

@Brilliance: Alright, I saw that you are new here with the post you made, so I'm going to try and help you by explaining how RPs work. You cannot just randomly come into an RP and start typing and PoVing a dragon or yourelf. You have to fill out a from and read the rules of the Rp as well as the plot for it. Randomly typing something as a PoV is not how you do and RP. Even if you wished to join this RP, you would have to fill a form for a spot and all the spots in this RP are currently takes. Maybe ask someone else for a little more help on how to correctly RP, as you seem to not understand the basics of it. I understand that you are new here, so I am trying to help you out. Please don't randomly PoV in an RP you did not sign up in as it is extremely annoying. Also, some advice. Use proper spelling and grammar please when typing a post. It is very hard to read what you wrote due to all the spelling and grammar mistakes in it. I also advise looking more closely at your character as they are showing signs of being OP and a mary sue. Karate is not something known in the dragon universe and even if it was your character should not be able to get past the bobby traps instantly. It doesn't help that your parent is a canon character, but that isn't as big an issue as the OPness your character seems to display. Your character is, admitedlly, not a mary sue yet, but they show signs of becoming on if they continue to be this overpowered. I will also point out that this RP has not even started yet. Please look over how to correctly RP, and spell, and maybe study other people's characters forms so you don't get labeled a troll or a trouble maker. Thank you.

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

Post's ain't goin through

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

Are there any spots open, any saves expiring soon??

• Posted at:

sol

|they/them|infp|very gay|      

current rp: none / current story: none  

current status: several keys aren't working atm so expect weird spelling and stuff  

"anti-lgbt" people don't interact

Purple maybe stop trying to ship out characters and people will stop trying to ship us

You're pretty much asking for it xD

• Posted at:

~{}Vul{}~

Not quite hopeful

Could you save me any spot that opens up? Please?

• Posted at:

~Wetdog~

Unstoppable Bookworm, Punmaster and Funmaster Supreme, Randomness Queen, Procrastinator Extreme

<Drycat>

Obsessed With Flight Rising

#PROUDFANWING

Proud CHRISTIAN!

#FreeCookies

#SpreadTheMarshmallowJuice

Level 79 Balance Wizard

I need an extension, try and summon me if I don't respond near the end of the day.

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

1 ,