And feels like talking in third person.

 

Oh yeah, funny story!

I was talking to my brother and he said that talking in third person is actually very healthy. I was very surprised and said, "So if I were to say *insert my IRL name here* is very surprised and feels the need to express her surprise by saying *insert my IRL name here* is surprised, it would be considered healthy and not at all crazy?" My brother laughed and was barely able to say "No! I meant like if you encourage yourself by saying stuff like 'you can do it *insert my brother's name here*!'"

 

It's not really much of a story, more like a random conversation that I randomly remembered.

 

My brain is random and unorganized. 

 

And Clay is still trying to eat my post, despite my protests.

 

I hope I just end up having a thread where I just talk to myself.

 

That would be fun.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cleaver

 

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

 

Remember the lost

Chores will be my destruction. And apparently you have to go to college in order to become an author? How unfair is that??!!!?! Can't we just publish a book with raw talent and skill??? Ugh. Now I have to work hard in school. TnT

 

Cleverfighting now feels the need to talk in third person. She also feels like randomly telling a story. Because she is bored and literally has nothing better to do.

 

Once upon a time, a girl was running through a forest. She was running from a monster. She knew it wanted to kill her, so she ran faster, praying that it would grow tired before she did. Out of no where, a hole appeared and the girl couldn't stop before she tumbled inside. She didn't stop falling for a long time.

When she finally did, she found herself landing softly onto a smooth marble floor. When the girl looked up, she saw bookshelves taller than anything she'd ever seen. They were stuffed with books, all of them looking new, but dusty. All of the books were dusty.

When the girl looked closer, she found that the books were in no particular order. Such a beautiful and expensive library, and there was no one to take care of it. This made the girl sad. The hole was gone, and there was no sign of the monster any where, so the girl took off her scarf and started dusting off the books with it, though she knew it would be impossible to dust them all.

 

Cleverfighting will continue this story the next chance she gets. And she will stop talking in third person when she feels like it, because it is interesting to refer herself in this way.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cleaver

 

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

 

Remember the lost

Cleverfighting and Flipsides trying to make friends:

 

Hi! I'm Cleverfighting! And this is my gang!!!

What are you doing? And I am not part of your gang. It's stupid

Flame Lily! Just introduce yourself!

But it's so much easier to get you to do it for me.

*sighs* I don't feel like arguing with you right now. This is Flame Lily. She is a Rainwing. In case you don't know what that means, she is basically a rainbow dragon. She has magical powers and can turn into a human. She is around 16 and hates everything.

You got me completely wrong. You are absolutely horrible at this. First of all, I am not a rainbow dragon, I have camouflage scales but prefer to imitate flames. Second of all, I am an animus and am skilled with enchanting items, I don't simply have "magical powers". Third of all, I am 16, not around 16. Fourth of all, I do not hate everything, I hate almost everything!

See? You can't trust me with your description, I'm biased. Anyway, moving on!

I'm General Hurricane of the anti-chicken army. I have stopped the chicken apocalypse 12 times.

So she says.

Shut up! I'm giving a description!

My apologies, General Chicken-lover

say that again you-

*puts herself between them* You! *she turned to Flame Lily* shut up. And you. *She turns to General Hurricane* Please continue.

I am a seawing, or sea dragon, who can shift into the form of a scavenger.

Human, you idiot.

Flame Lily!

*ignores Flame Lily* And that is my general description.

If I might add something, she's also paranoid.

And I'm Poltergeist!!! I'm pretty sure I'm a human girl, but I've got magical powers of mind reading and possessing people and animals!!

Don't forget the adjectives annoying, evil, and a lying two-faced blackmailer.

*laughs* The same words could be used to describe you Flame Lily!

Sorry, couldn't hear you over you're lying. *turns into a dragon* Could you say that again?

Flame Lily! Stop ticking everybody off! Poltergeist! Stop provoking her!

*giggles* You can't order me around, I am in possession of the-

And I'm Burdock, a Rainwing/mudwing hybrid and the only sane person on this post. I am a healer and I always try to bring peace to this "gang". I can also turn into a human and I can instantly heal my own wounds. Much to the displeasure of a certain someone to whom I shall not name.

And I'm Phobia, a Nightwing with a scale defect that makes all of them silver. I am a scientist.

Mad scientist.

I look forward to experi- I mean I look forward to an enjoyable friendship.

*sighs* And I look forward to warning everyone of the threats to their lives.

Shh! You'll scare them away!!

 

Yup. Everyone's crazy. I shall continue the story of the girl another time, when it isn't really late at night.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cleaver

 

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

 

Remember the lost

Cleverfighting shall now continue the story because she feels like it. And I will now stop talking in third person because it now feels more creepy than interesting.

 

The girl dusted the books for a long time. She climbed up shelves and dusted till her scarf turned gray and could no longer be used. 

"Now what do we have here." A kind sounding, but old voice said as the girl was climbing to the very top. She squeaked in surprise and was barely able to keep her balance. She looked down and saw an old man below, looking up at her. She quickly climbed down. 

"I'm sorry." She said. "I thought the books could use some dusting and-"

"Hey," The old man said softly. "I don't mind. I was just surprised that there was someone here. No one's wandered into this place for a couple centuries." He looked at the books. "And no one's taken care of it since my sister died." He shook his head. "So what's your name little girl? Mine is Charles."

"My name is..." The girl looked at the bookshelf behind the old man. There was a book called Changeling's Secret. "My name is Changeling." The girl lied.

"What an odd name." The man said. "Well, I can't have you wandering around this place, you could get lost. How about I take you to my workshop?" The girl, or Changeling as she now called herself, nodded and followed the old man to his workshop. 

 

I think I'll call this story "Changeling" until I can figure out a better title.

Math is going to kill me even more. My parent's are threatening to take away my computer so I can't go on the forums. This will pose a serious problem. A very serious problem.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cleaver

 

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

 

Remember the lost

Changling: The Life of The Library

 

The Old man's workshop was impressive. The walls were made of iron and was engraved with gears and other workshop type things. There were four long tables, each covered with paper, gears, wires and strange devices. At the very end of the room, there was a chrystal ball on a grand pedestool. The old man looked down at Changeling. "This has been my home for as long as I can remember. It's beautiful isn't it." Changeling could only nod as she looked around in awe. 

"Umm.." She said.

"Yes?" The old man said. 

"Can you teach me?" She said shyly. "How do you do all this?" She pointed to a mechanical bug crawling across the ceiling.

"I've spent my whole life tinkering. Oh!" The old man suddenly looked excited. "Do you want to see my latest project?" He said, eyes sparkling.

Changeling nodded and her led her to where a beautiful blond woman slept on a chair...except her skin was silver. And half of her face wasn't there, exposing complicated wires.

"I've been working on this for quite a while. She's going to be an exact replica of my sister, so she can once again wield the chrystal and help the library." The old man said, gazing at the woman with pride.

"Help the library?" Changeling asked.

"The library is dying. The place I found you in was one of the few places not left in ruins. This happens every time the library's host dies. It needs a physical form to root it to the world in order for it to live."

"The library's alive?" Changeling asked.

"Yes, and is you listen carefully, you can hear it's heart beat." The old man said. Changeling closed her eyes, listening hard, and found that she could feel an unsteady rhythem.

"It sound's so sick!" She cried.

"Yes. All the more reason to finish the robot."

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Changeling asked.

"Yes, there is one thing." The old man said. "Earlier, when you were dusting the books, the library responded to that care. I want you to continue." The old man handed Changeling a compass. "This will lead you back. Now I must continue working. Here" The old man handed Changeling a featherduster. 

Changeling walked out of the fascinating workshop. She walked until she came upon a part of the library in a complete state of ruin. The bookshelves were rotting and broken, the floor cracked and uneven, and books torn and old. Changeling stared at the wreckage for a moment before running back to the workshop and grabbing some nails, some wood, a hammer and a book repair kit.

She went back to the ruined part of the library. She'd been there for less than a day and already she wanted to protect this precious place with her life. Changeling cracked her knuckles and started organizing everything into piles to be repaired. This was going to be some serious work.

 

So yeah, I'm going to give every part a title. And I seriously need some sleep. I've been staying up till midnight going on the forums and drawing since Monday. It's too easy to pretend and lie. Whatever, I'm going to post this and maybe do a couple more things before sleeping.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cleaver

 

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

 

Remember the lost

Changeling: Sad Despite Many Wonderful Things

 

Changeling found that everything wasn't actually as bad as it looked. After sorting everything into piles she found that the wood still could hold the weight of books. So she simply hammered them back into place. Then she put the books into alphabetical order. When she finally grew tired, she climbed up onto the very top of the bookshelves and say the library's vast expanse. It went on for farther than the eye could see. And strangely, this gave her peace. When she'd decided to sleep, she wrapped the feather duster in her jacket and was starting to doze off when she heard the voice of the old man. "And why're you sleeping there? You can sleep in the Workshop, there are beds and everything.”

“Oh.” Changeling said, feeling embarrassed as she climbed down the bookshelf.

“You did a magnificent job with the bookshelves.” The old man said. “It almost looks like how it was when my sister was in charge.”

Changeling smiled at the praise. They walked back to the workshop in silence.

The old man showed Changeling a secret door on the side of one wall. It opened when he closed the jaws of a dragon automaton nearby. The door revealed a hallway with several more doors and a large sitting room at the end.

The old man opened the closest door to the right. “This will be your room.” He said.

Changeling looked and saw a large bed, dresser, and desk, all copper in color. There was also a bathroom and closet. She walked inside, looking around. “Wow.” She breathed. “I’ve never seen a more beautiful room!” She exclaimed.

The old man chuckled. “Good Night” he said. He gently closed the door and left.

Changeling looked around the room, still in awe of it's beauty.

She pulled a photo out of her pocket and sat on the bed. It was an old photo, taken many years ago. It showed her two parents and both of Changeling's brothers grinning in the middle of a small creek, holding up a large fish proudly. This had been the only thing she'd managed to take when the monster had attacked her home.

Her parents had long stopped going to that creek when Changeling was born. She'd been ill all the time and had sucked away their time and money with her need for expensive medicine.

She knew that they resented her for it, and had never taken her to the creek, never had any fun or went places. She felt tears start to well in her eyes.

She put the photo into her jacket pocket and crawled into bed. She refused to cry, not with such a beautiful room and library and workshop and everything se should be grateful for!

The tears fell anyway. And didn't stop till she was sound asleep.

 

Today was spent actually doing productive things. *que gasps in horror and surprise* For once, I didn't spend all day on the forums and spent quality time with friends and homework. And now I'm slightly addicted to a game called Toon Town. Yay! Thank goodness I spent some time on homework earlier this week otherwise I'd still be drowning in it. Literally, when I found out that there was only one page I didn't do, I thought: This isn't right, it's too easy, I can't do it now!! I need to procrastinate a bit, get my phone or book taken away, otherwise it won't feel right when I finally do it!! I ended up only procrastinating an hour before doing it. Strange... It feels almost like I'm talking to someone...and not myself...

Oh yeah! One of the funnest things for me to do when I find an empty chatroom, is talk to it. And myself. It always scares me whenever someone responds to the questions I ask the server. And then I can't help but laugh at myself for it. That person is almost always really awkward when I say that I actually thought that I was talking to myself and didn't know that there was someone else there. 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cleaver

 

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

 

Remember the lost

*casually looks at star count* *jumps back in surprise* Wow. SOMEONE ACTUALLY STARRED THIS???!!!!! 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cleaver

 

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

 

Remember the lost

*bangs head on desk* TWO PROBLEMS LEFT AND I'M FREE!!!! NO WILLPOWER LEFT!!! I CAN"T BRING MYSELF TO HOLD THE PENCIL!! WHY AM I SO FLIPPING TIRED!!!!??!?!?!!? AND DRAMATIC??!!!! I should probably stop speaking in caps. I'd scream all of this into my pillow instead of the forums, but I'm afraid it's covered in cat hair.... and cats. 

Life update, yay!: Carpenter bee nearly crashed into me, car either nearly ran into bird twice, or birds are just stupider in the spring. Monarch Butterfly epically avoids getting hit by car twice, sets down notebook and Orb weaver spider comes out seconds later. Feels guilty for some reason and risks getting bitten to put it in the bush so no one steps on it. Finds ladybug larvae everywhere. Cringes when classmates wonder what they are. Feels really sick from drinking slushy for some reason. Attempts to take nap and attempt foiled by parent who wants homework done first. Gets ice cream for getting most of homework done. Suddenly has willpower and finishes.

That's pretty much how my day went. Also, because of complications due to homework, I haven't been able to work on the story at all. I will finish that as soon as possible, now that I am filled with ice cream induced determination.

I am still really tired so expect babbling, random depression and maniacal laughter. And bad grammer, always expect bad grammer. I don't get why I'm so tired!! I can usually stay up until 2 am and occasionally pull all nighters!!! Ok, gonna attempt to pull all nighter to show night dat I CAN STILL STAY UP ALL NIGHT!!!

Also gonna attempt to stay awake all day at school!! Seriously high expectations!! Still babbling!!! And all symptoms are here!!! 

For some reason I like to laugh at my emotions. Like if I'm sad I really want to laugh at myself. Sometimes I do. Don't feel like typing anymore. 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cleaver

 

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

 

Remember the lost

*crashes in a flaming blimp* 'ello! Are you up for an all-nighter tomorrow night? It'll be Friday where I live sooo...

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

i i

drama queen

 

and no matter how broken we were,

we'd fight our way out together--

knivedrawn, pistols blazing.

because that's what we do.

we never stop fighting.

I'll be happy to do an all-nighter with you tomorrow night!

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cleaver

 

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

 

Remember the lost

Yay! We can chat about PB&J and spam the ML threads with utter randomness!

 

(now just imagine an outsider reading this...)

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

i i

drama queen

 

and no matter how broken we were,

we'd fight our way out together--

knivedrawn, pistols blazing.

because that's what we do.

we never stop fighting.

They'd probably be like Are they talking about the sandwich? What's ML?

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cleaver

 

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

 

Remember the lost

*starts laughing maniacally for no reason what so ever*

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cleaver

 

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

 

Remember the lost

*starts laughing*

Whats going on over here?

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~I am Ninetales!~

Also known as the LIGHTNING DRAGONSLAYER!!

Go Anbu Black Ops!!

#AllPyrokineticsRuleDaWorld

A kitten, A dragon ,

i am a dritten! and a fox XDDDD

RP with me!! RPs are fun!!

have a nice day i guess :3

#IAMVERYAWESOMEDON'TDENYIT

We're talking about PB&J :3

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

i i

drama queen

 

and no matter how broken we were,

we'd fight our way out together--

knivedrawn, pistols blazing.

because that's what we do.

we never stop fighting.

Absolutely nothing. Just laughing maniacally, because there's nothing funner than acting like a maniac. *Starts laughing maniacally again*

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cleaver

 

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

 

Remember the lost

*extremely maniacal laugh*

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

i i

drama queen

 

and no matter how broken we were,

we'd fight our way out together--

knivedrawn, pistols blazing.

because that's what we do.

we never stop fighting.

*extremely, extremely maniacal laughter*

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cleaver

 

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

 

Remember the lost

*extremely, extremely, extremely maniacal laughter*

I dunno where this is going but...

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

i i

drama queen

 

and no matter how broken we were,

we'd fight our way out together--

knivedrawn, pistols blazing.

because that's what we do.

we never stop fighting.

*extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely maniacal laughter* I don't care where this is going, it's fun.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cleaver

 

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

 

Remember the lost

*extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely , extremely maniacal laughter*

It's so amusing to see how many times you can type "extremely."

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

i i

drama queen

 

and no matter how broken we were,

we'd fight our way out together--

knivedrawn, pistols blazing.

because that's what we do.

we never stop fighting.

*extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely maniacal laughter*

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cleaver

 

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

 

Remember the lost

Spent half the day alseep, a quarter of it on the forums, and the rest of it drawing and playing video games. *sighs* Completely forgot to eat dinner. Time really does fly when you're having fun. Gonna have to make sure my clocks didn't sprout wings. XD

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cleaver

 

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

 

Remember the lost

*laughs* What have I done with my life. I'm literally going to be up all night working on this one drawing!!!! This is the first break I've taken since around eleven. Been working three hours straight! That's something I'm never able to do unless I'm really focused and into something! I just hope the drawing turns out good. It would seriously suck if it didn't.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cleaver

 

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

 

Remember the lost

I managed to work on the drawing till three before I fell asleep. I woke up about an hour later and decided that it would be better to sleep in my bed and not on the floor. But I finally finished it this morning and yay me! It doesn't look horrible!!! I'm probably going to stay up again even though it's sunday because I have another drawing I want to finish and I'm still sorry I haven't worked on the story. I might finish it later though. If I feel like it.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cleaver

 

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

 

Remember the lost

my p would kill me if I stayed up that late

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

 

 

A cry I cant say

A voice I cant use

A song I cant sing

Words I cant say

Build up and up

Making a wal

I cant break down

 

P equals parents

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

 

 

A cry I cant say

A voice I cant use

A song I cant sing

Words I cant say

Build up and up

Making a wal

I cant break down

 

My parents would kill me too. Unfortunately, they'd also have to catch me. 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cleaver

 

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

 

Remember the lost

I'm going to join this 

 

extremely extremely extremely extremely extremely extremely extremely extremely extremely extremely extremely extremely extremely extremely manic laughing.  Reason "they'd have to catch you"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Eak my parents have a rule al electronic devices are in there room at night. Plus we have really creaky floorboards. They would catch me in an instant.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

 

 

A cry I cant say

A voice I cant use

A song I cant sing

Words I cant say

Build up and up

Making a wal

I cant break down

 

There's tiles in my house, and I've mastered the art of distracting them. Everyone in my family already had bad memory, I just need to keep their minds on my homework instead of my technology. Might post some tips later, for now, I have school. T-T

 

extremely extremely extremely extremely extremely extremely extremely extremely extremely extremely extremely extremely extremely extremely extremely maniacal laughter.

 

I refuse to lose!!!

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cleaver

 

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

 

Remember the lost

Ohhh!!! I've just had the greatest idea ever!!! The Trash Trading Thread!!! A thread for people to exchange writing prompts and critique/add stories that they don't like or don't feel confident about!!!!!! Since there are so many homethreads and trashcans everywhere and there are too many to keep track of!! And then the people who want to improve their writing skills or need to know how good their trash really is, since an author's opinion will always be biased when critiquing their own stories, can feel better about themselves!!

Also, one day, school is going to make me snap one day. There are about 8 hours of it, and all but 2 HOURS was spent taking this stupid state test!!!!! I now want to kill the people who made it up. At least half of the questions either didn't make sense or were grammatically incorrect. 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cleaver

 

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

 

Remember the lost

I APPROVE OF THE TRASH TRADING THREAD. I, Clear, as a proud owner of a trash can, will endorse your endeavors.

 

Same, actually?? We had state testing today too, ugh. The subject was English, and we had to write essays and answer multiple choice questions.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

clear

"ya boi" 

 

> honestly a terrible person

> chaotic stupid

> worm

> prince of hope

> #pleadtheclear2k18

I did that yesterday. For me, today was reading and math part one. Tomorrows reading and math part two. And then next week I have to do science. I'm not sure how long I will last through state testing. I found my self imagining the damage I could do if I stabbed someone with a pencil by the end of the day.

I'll have to plan the idea out a bit more before I posted though. It literally popped in my head the second I got on the forums. 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cleaver

 

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

 

Remember the lost

*starts laughing* Warning: IRL rant ahead. If you don't want to read it, don't highlight the white ink. Read at you're own risk.

 

MY EYES HURT SO MUCH!!!!! I'M SO FRICKING TIRED!!!! AND MY PARENTS ARE FORCING ME TO SOCIALIZE!!!! 

Ok, so apparently, you're supposed to drink 8 CUPS OF WATER A DAY???? And apparently if you don't, the blood vessels in your eyes might burst. I assume that's also why I'm tired, and apparently I'm not allowed to have a big personal space bubble or be anti-social.

And apparently I'm also not allowed to watch shows about suicide which makes no sense because one of the reasons they make those shows is to point out to people that GUESS WHAT??!!! THESE ARE SERIOUS PROBLEMS!!!!!! CENSORSHIP WILL GET YOU NO WHERE!!!! And I'm dying to watch this show!! And I don't understand why I'm not allowed to watch it at all!!! I mean, my parents have never cared about what I watch because they know I'd never watch anything romantic and I'm not scared easily, and then suddenly they're censoring everything!!!! AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND ANY OF THIS!!! And why do they care so much about whether I hang out with my friend or not!!!??? As long as she has someone to hang out with she's fine, and sometimes I just need a break from people!!!! I like spending my weekends in solitude, and this week was emotionally exhausting for me!!! I need time away from people in order to heal my sanity and none of this is helping!!! At least I remembered to eat today. I hate being forced to do all these things and I just need some peace and quiet today!!!

At least my cats understand. They can sense how much I need some time alone.

Also, I looked out my window today, and I saw literally a hundred semi-baby praying mantises having suntime. Like literally all laying together Rainwing style on the top leaves and all I could think was: Wow, I'm so jealous of those guys, they're allowed to take a nap. 

And I know they weren't just born because I saw them hatch from their egg sack about 2-4 weeks ago.

I love cats. They understand me completely, and I'm pretty sure I can get the gist of what they want. Like earlier, I was opening the side door of my garage, and I saw a cat jump onto the wall. But instead of running away, it just stared at me, like it was curious about what I was going to do. So I just waved at it and said hi, and then went back inside after doing what I'd gone out to do. The cat looked at me a little funny though. I don't know why I'm telling people this, I guess I just need to get this all out before I forget. 

I think I might secretly hate myself though. Like, my subconscious is keeping it a secret. I've noticed that rarely any of my imaginary friends are actually my friends and that most of the time they hate me no matter what I try to do. And any characters I base off of myself in any story I write end up very miserable. *shrugs* Probably just a coincidence, but I just wanted to get all that out there. Sorry about the huge rant complaining about my problems. I'm sure some of you guys out there have it way worse than I do.

Another thing I've noticed is that I tend to bottle up my emotions, and that bottle only opens up when it wants to, and it only spills a little bit of emotion. It never tries to empty itself completely. Maybe it's for self preservation, like it's afraid it won't exist anymore if it gets rid of all the emotion trapped inside. Or it knows something I don't, like it thinks that I'm too fragile to handle so much emotion. I probably am. Sometimes I feel like a horribly cracked vase, barely being kept together, and that someones trying to fill me with water, but I'm so fragile that they can only do it a drop at a time. And then eventually I'll break and spill all that water everywhere, but they don't want that to happen, but they also need to fill me with water. Oops. The rant has turned into rambling and philosophies. Sorry about that.

Oh yeah and Mods? Please let this through.

 

One more thing. Still trying to work on the Changeling story, sorry for not continuing it yet!!!

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cleaver

 

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

 

Remember the lost

Oh wow, they let it through, didn't expect that to happen.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cleaver

 

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

 

Remember the lost

*curls up on floor* Ow! Stomach rebelling so hard right now!!! I REGRET EVERYTHING!!!!! STOMACH!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!! Ugh. IS THERE NO END TO MY PROBLEMS??!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!! CAN'T MY WEEKEND BE PEACEFUL???!!!! IS IT REALLY TOO MUCH TO ASK WORLD!!!??!?!?!?!?!!

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cleaver

 

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

 

Remember the lost

YAY!!! I HAS CONQUERED MY STOMACH!!!! IT REBELS NO LONGER!!!! Also, this month is getting to my head. Seriously. Ever since I found out that this is poem month I've been thinking almost nonstop about poems. ALMOST NON STOP!!!

I keep getting distracted though. By everything. My mind is like a room filled with scraps of paper with new ones constantly appearing and I'm in the middle of it all, trying to sort it all out, but there's a wind blowing from somewhere in the room making it impossible. There is also really loud and annoying music playing in the backround, and a small tv in the corner that's broken and keeps switching channels. That is seriously what being in my mind would feel like. 

Just some random thoughts I feel like putting.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cleaver

 

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

 

Remember the lost

Congrats, fren. Be a good dictator to yer stomach.

HAHAHA no

 

And yeah, my barely existent brain is like that too

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

i i

drama queen

 

and no matter how broken we were,

we'd fight our way out together--

knivedrawn, pistols blazing.

because that's what we do.

we never stop fighting.

Changeling: Spirella and Mirella

Changeling woke up with no idea where she was. It was a few minutes before she remembered everything. She got up and stretched. Time for more saving the library. There was a knock on the door.

“Come in!” She said. The old man opened the door.

“I’ve got some old clothes of my sister’s if you want them.” He said, bringing over a box. “I don’t think you want to wear the same clothes every day, supposed to be bad for your health.” Changeling went over and looked in the box.

“Wow,” She said, pulling out a soft purple sweater. “These are amazing! And there’s pants!” She said with excitement. “I’m sick of wearing dresses! Thank you!” She hugged the old man. He chuckled and patted her head.

“I’ll leave you to change.” He said, moving towards the door. Changeling let go and said another thanks. He smiled broadly and closed the door as he left.

As soon as he closed the door, Changeling ripped off her old clothes and put on the sweater and a pair of black shorts. At the bottom of the box, there were black slippers, which she put on enthusiastically.

There was a sudden clicking noise in the bathroom. Changeling was immediately on high alert. She looked around for a weapon and upon finding none, settled for her old jacket.

She walked over and pulled open the bathroom door. There was nothing there. The clicking sound had stopped too.

She walked slowly inside, looking around for the source. There was a click behind her and the door closed. Changeling whirled around and saw a spider-like girl on the ceiling. She had six arms, short black hair and wore a scary bug-like grinning mask with strange tusks protruding from the mouth. Changeling jumped back opening her mouth to scream but something gently put a cloth in front of her mouth and the world turned black as she fell back against the thing behind her.


Spirella crept down from the ceiling. She laughed. The laugh echoed around the chamber as a series of clicks. She stopped and took off the mask, tossing it up to the dark purple web she’d made on the ceiling. For a soul-stealer, the girl had been too easy to take down.

“Must still be a child” she commented, looking at the black haired girl curled up on the ground. “Mirella, carry the girl.” She ordered, turning away as the doll made a pitiful sighing sound and tossed the green cloth into the sink. It then picked up the girl bridal style. Spirella spit onto her hands, rubbed them together and separated them, the sticky substance stretching apart and hardening to form a web. A spider crept out of Spirella’s sleeve and used it’s own webbing material to complete the symbols. The web started to glow and the spider scurried back into the sleeve. “Mission complete, request transportation.” Spirella said into the web before tearing it apart and tossing it’s remains to the ground.

A swirling black hole appeared on the wall and Spirella walked through, the doll dutifully walking though after her.

“Walk beside me.” Spirella ordered. The doll obeyed. “Grandmother’s not here anymore, remember? We no longer have to act so formal.” Spirella’s words provoked no response from the doll. The doll had been made by Spirella’s grandmother from human flesh, web, and tortured souls. It had been meant for Spirella to use as a servant, but in recent years, she’d been experimenting, trying to get it to do more than just follow orders. Still no response. Spirella thought.

Spirella and the doll emerged from the blackness to a lighter place, though it was still dark. She could sense the thousands of eyes trained upon her.

“Mirella.” Spirella said. “It seems a little extermination is in order.” Mirella sprang into action, dropping the girl and jumping up to the cavern ceiling. Spirella caught the girl and gently lowered her to the ground. Chaos erupted from above. The thousands of scorpion bats which had been watching from the ceiling emerged from their hiding places and swarmed the doll.

It was fascinating, watching Mirella fight. The doll never showed any sign of pain when stabbed by the long stingers, nor reacted to the deafening screeches of the bats as she grabbed them by the necks and with a simple squeeze, ended their lives.

Within a few minutes the size of the swarm was greatly reduced, and seeing that the bats were no match for the puppet, the leaders called off the attacks and fled from the cave through a small opening in the roof.

Spirella clapped politely as the doll walked silently over. Mirella was covered in stab wounds. Spirella inspected them and decided that the best choice of action was to do a little sewing.

“Sit.” Spirella commanded the doll. “And show me your wounds.” The doll ignored the second order, and it only took Spirella a second to figure out why. She laughed. “Of course! These gouges aren’t even wounds in your opinion!” She grinned widely, showing her fangs. She was making wonderful progress. “To the living.” Spirella said to Mirella, holding up the doll’s arm and fingering the gouges. “These are considered wounds.”

“Ow.” The doll whispered.

“You speak! Well I’ll have to work extra hard now won’t I?!” Spirella said excitedly producing a needle from her sleeve and putting it’s pointy end in her mouth. She took it out and a silver thread trailed behind. She started to sew up the doll’s wounds, silently grinning the entire time.


Charles entered the room he had given to Changeling. It was empty. He prayed that his hunch had been wrong.

He walked into the bathroom and looked around. There was a dark purple web with a demon mask in the center of it, and black slime coating one wall. There was also a dark green piece of cloth in the sink. He touched it and his fingers came away green. He rinsed off his hands with a grave expression on his face. That kind of sleeping drug was expensive but extremely potent. It was commonly used to capture soul-stealers. There was also the glowing remains of a web on the ground. He walked slowly back to his study and once inside, he sat in his chair.

If he’d still been young, Charles would have gone after Changeling without hesitation. But Charles was no longer young, and the ones who’d taken her were professionals.

There was nothing he could do, just as there had been nothing he could do the day his sister had died.

Charles put his head in his hands, but after a moment, he forced himself to get up and walk out into the workshop to finish his masterpiece. But as he fiddled with the wires, and worked on the delicate circuitry, Charles found that his heart wasn’t in the work.

There was nothing he could have done for Emilia, but as he thought about it, there was still one thing he could do for Changeling. Charles looked towards the orb on the pedestal. Still one thing...If it wasn’t too late.

 

 

 

Yay!!! I finished it!! I feel so proud of myself!!!! Also, since you may all be very confused and because I feel like it, so I'm going to explain some things!

A Soul-Stealer is a person who can capture souls and use them. For example, Spirella's grandmother, who was a Soul-Stealer, used her powers to create a servant for Spirella. The powers aren't genetic.

Spirella is a species of spider called a Blessed Spider, which is a spider capable of taking human form. They aren't actually blessed, that's just what they're called. They have venom similar to a Brown Recluse's but it's stronger and faster acting. Instead of producing web like a normal spider, they simply use their spit to create webs. Web is normally grey in color, but with lots of practice, some spiders are capable of changing their web color.

Scorpion Bats are bats with long scorpion stingers that find other animal's caves to roost in and ambush the animal when it enters. Horrible pests in most people's opinions. Are very aggressive and are known to attack whole villages. A bit cowardly though.

 

That's pretty much all I can think of right now but feel free to ask questions.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cleaver

 

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

 

Remember the lost

*Jumps back in surprise* THAT POST IS WAY LONGER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE!!!!!

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cleaver

 

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

 

Remember the lost

    1 , , 3 ... 25 , 26 , 27