What is your favorite dragon tribe?

HELLO and WELCOME to the DRAGON GENERATOR.

ALL YOU NEED ARE TWO PARENT DRAGONS AND I WILL GIVE THEM EGGS.

A FEW RULES:

- You can get a maximum of five dragons out of me

- I will be using genetics (sort of made up) to determine dragonets

- PLEASE don't be upset with what you get! I will try my best, I promise!

- Fan tribes are not allowed.

- Animus powers and hybrids are allowed! If you want a dragon to be moonborn specificully, say that in your form and I will add that specific hatching date.

THE FORM: 

- Please have the appearance include scale colors AND eye colors! 

- You must fill out the below:

Mother's Name-

Tribe-

Appearence-

Powers?-

Genetic disabilites?-

Other?-

Father's Name-

Tribe-

Appearence-

Powers?-

Genetic disabilites?-

Other?-

OTHER:

THANK YOU FOR ENTERING!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

i'm [ spook ]

This is a really cool idea Spook! I'm curious how the punnet squares will fall in my favor...

Mother's Name- Gulf

Tribe- Seawing

Appearence- Baby blue top scales with cyan undertones, a pale cyan underbelly and wing membranes, dark blue eyes, normal luminescent scales.

Powers?- N/A

Genetic disabilites?- eggs have trouble developing sometimes

Other?- N/A

Father's Name- Hollowheart

Tribe- Nightwing

Appearence- Charcoal grey top scales with light grey undertones, black underbelly and wing membranes, maroon eyes, one silver tear drop beside each eye, silver starry wing membrane pattern, in the center of his chest is a lone silver scale.

Powers?- a okay seer

Genetic disabilites?- he has a weak heart

Other?- N/A

• Posted at:

Sea*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'**'・*:.。..。.:*・゜゚・* 

(I also like to flip coins to determine alleles XD) Okay. So because of Gulf's disability, one out of the three eggs she laid did not develop right.

FIRST CHILD- Female. Has dark sky-blue scales with cobalt undertones and a patch of four or five silver scales on her chest and single tear drop scales next to her eyes. Has deep orange eyes. Her luminescent scales are normally colored, but in strange deformed shapes like droplets. Can mind read. Her wing membranes are paler blue with dark stars underneath that can glow. Has heart problems but not egg problems.

SECOND CHILD- Female. Has dark silver scales with white-blue undertones and bright silver, single tear drop scales next to her eyes. Has chocolate brown eyes. Her luminescent scales are normal. Can mind read. Her wing membranes are sort of pale orange, with white patches like clumping of snowflakes underneath that can glow. Has no heart/egg problems.

• Posted at:

i'm [ spook ]

This looks like fun!

Mother's Name- Reya

Tribe- Skywing and Sandwing

Appearence- She is Ruby red, with very faint streaks of gold and crimson around her legs. She has Sandwing-like wings and claws. She has a slight barb on her tail that's poison isn't as strong as normal Sandwings but, it can lethal after some time. She has a gold eye, with a white pupil and yellow iris, and her other eye is silver, with a black pupil and gray iris. Extra long, twisted dark red horns. The very tips are very dark red, almost black, and the place where it meets her head starts out as a deep red, slowly growing darker until the tips. Very dark red claws, and long, sharp, white teeth that are slightly stained from eating and fighting.

Powers?- Fire, weak poisn, 

Genetic disabilites?- Weak poisn..?

Other?- Nope

Father's Name- Snoweyes 

Tribe- Icewing

Appearence- White scales with a cyan tint to them. Darker cyan tinted under scales and icicle scales. His horns , claws, and wing membranes are a white smoke color. His eyes are a, would be, startling Celeste blue but, have a milky white color over them. His eyes and the skin and scales around his eyes are heavily scarred.

Powers?- Frost Breath, able to stand bright light, able to stand freezing temperatures

Genetic disabilites?- Born blind.

Other?-  Nope.

• Posted at:

-Jade- (Jae-d) Name To describe a girl thats: okay.

A quote and book loving nerd.

Inactive & On-off-ish. 

Mother's Name- Snowqueen

Tribe- icewing

Appearence- pale blue eyes, light blue scales and white talons and horns

Powers?- animus

Genetic disabilites?- n/a

Other?- n/a

Father's Name- Coffee

Tribe- rainwing

Appearence- likes to keep his scales dark green and keeps his eyes forest green, slim but slightly muscular, wings are larger than average

Powers?- n/a

Genetic disabilites?- weak venom

Other?- n/a

• Posted at:

-INDIGO RAVEN-

Forum Sister

Slytherin

LGBTQ+

#Blizzbite

#Trindigo!

#Winterwatcher

See the line where the sky meets the sea, it calls me

#RememberTheLost-they're not forgotten

Be yourself there's no one better

#AcceptEveryone

We're Better Together!

bookmark!

• Posted at:

-=/Azure/=-

~{This siggy is currently under construction}~

omy so this filled up fast XD

Reya lays 1 egg.

CHILD 1- Male. Has strange pale orange scales (color hex code = #E0AD99). His left eye is dark silver and his right one is blind, so though underneath it is the same color, it looks pale blue with a milky cover. He does not have a tail barb or poison, however, his tail tip is rounded. He cannot breathe frostbreath, but he CAN breathe fire. His horns are long and straight with wickedly sharp tips, and a darker shade of his scale color.

I hope you like him!

• Posted at:

i'm [ spook ]

Alright... let's go...

On a sunny day, Snowqueen lays 4 eggs.

CHILD 1- Male. The top four or five rows of scales coming from his back down are a deep sea green. Below that, his scales can change color but he likes to keep them just a little bit darker than the permanent-colored ones. He is also an animus, and he was born with slightly shorter wings. His eyes can also change color but he can't spit venom. His horns are pale sea green.

CHILD 2- Female. Pale sky blue with color-changing eyes. Other than that, she looks exactly like her mother, besides the slightly-green tint to her scales. She is not an animus and she also can't spit venom. Her wings are average sized but she is a little taller than most dragons her age. Her horns are bright white.

CHILD 3- Female. Permanent very dark green and can change the color of her eyes, which often flash randomly and she has no control over what color they are. Her horns are even darker green, almost black, and she is very lithe. She can breathe frost.

CHILD 4- Female. She has light grey scales with small patches of two or three darker blue scales scattered throughout her whole body. She has piercing white horns that are twisted back and coiled, and her eyes are dark ice blue. She cannot spit venom or frostbreath and her horns are very short. She is not an animus.

• Posted at:

i'm [ spook ]

Ahhhh I love him!

What does he look like?

Really, really, really cute!

Since when are you sympathentic? -Dodges Tail barb- Well, adios then!

• Posted at:

-Jade- (Jae-d) Name To describe a girl thats: okay.

A quote and book loving nerd.

Inactive & On-off-ish. 

Mother's name- Andromeda

Tribe- Nightwings

Appearence- Dark purple scales, normal nightwing appearance, small for her age, silver eyes

Powers- Fire, future seeing( just snippets tho)

Genetic disabilities- none, she is a descendant of Whiteout and Thoughtful

Other- she was a test subject on the volcanic island

Father's name- Perseus

Tribe- Skywings

Appearence- Coppery scales with hints of gold, royal blue eyes, big for his age, normal skywings appearance

Powers- fast flyer, fire

Genetic disabilities- His family tends to have twins?

other- he is a fast even by skywings standards 

• Posted at:

Iris ~

{Iris}

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Daughter of Apollo ( Roman)

Gryffindor 5th year 

Sagittarius ~ The Archer

INTJ ~ The Mastermind 

IceWing/NightWing

That weird  Tumblr Admin

Some spots just won't come off

Mother's Name- Dawnseer
  Tribe- NightWings
  Appearence - She is small and thin, but is surprisingly strong. Her overscales are a very deep purple, and her underscales are a grey-violet. Her underbelly is lavender, and her horns, talons, and spine spikes are light grey. Her wings fade from purple to black, with blue-violet and magenta intertwined. Her stars are white, and spiral inward from where the wing membrane touches her body.
  Powers?- Moontouched, is a seer, common NightWing powers
  Genetic disabilites?- None
  Other?- None

Father's Name- Skyshifter
  Tribe- NightWings
  Appearance- He is tall and has a muscular build. His wings are slightly larger than most NightWings, and fade from violet to black. The stars are teardrop shaped, and they spray outward from the black to the voiet, lessening as they go. His overscales are eboney, and his underscales are a very dark grey. His underbelly is light grey, and his talons, spine spikes, and horns are also. His eyes are violet, with magenta streaks. 
  Powers?- Common NightWing powers
  Genetic disabilites?- None
  Other?- None

P.S. Dawnseer foresaw that there would be moontouched twins, one being a mindreader, the other a seer.

• Posted at:

-=/Azure/=-

Great!

• Posted at:

i'm [ spook ]

hope you likey!

Andromeda lays two eggs, one of which has twins upon hatching!

CHILD 1- Female. Very small for her age. Color is dark purple with a tint of red (color hex code = #521436). Has undertones of a lighter shade. Her eyes are pale gray-blue (color hex code = #D6DAD9). She cannot breathe fire and wounds inflicted by fire can be serious. Her twin sister (below) sucked the fire out of her. However, she is an animus, though her animus powers are sort of weak in some way.

CHILD 2- Female. Normal sized. Color is pale tan-purple (color hex code = #9A7069). Has undertones of a lighter shade. Her eyes are sort of ice-blue (color hex code = #7CAEAB). She sucked the fire out of her twin sister (above) and got firescales, so she radiates flames and can breathe powerful fire. Her wings are larger than average which gives her a great speed boost.

CHILD 3- Male. Normal sized. Color is dark copper (color hex code = #7D310A). Has undertones of a lighter shade. His eyes are light purple-blue (color hex code = #93909A). Can breathe fire, and though he isn't an animus, he can pass it on to his own children.

• Posted at:

i'm [ spook ]

Sure enough, Dawnseer's huge egg containing two dragonets hatches under one full moon, giving each one a different moonborn power.

CHILD 1- Male. Has an average build, slightly skinnier and leaner than other NightWings. His wings are a little smaller than average, and the huge stars underneath are shaped like teardrops that spiral everywhere in no clear or constant pattern. The membrane fades from violet to paler purple, and his scales are very dark blue-green. His eyes are amber and his horns and such are a lighter blue-purple, along with silvery underscales and undertones. Can read minds.

CHILD 2- Female. Has a broad build, with big shoulders and huge ribs. Her scales are mostly just a very dark silver with a few hints of dark purple. She has huge wings that have lighter membranes and a splash of huge teardrop-shaped white stars underneath. Her horns are pale purple, and slightly twisted. Her underscales and undertones are a deep, gray-violet. Her eyes are bright lavender. She can see the future.

is this okay? XD

• Posted at:

i'm [ spook ]

Mother's Name- Frost

Tribe- Ice

Appearence- Silver underscales, periwinkle overscales. Her eyes are light blue, almost white

Powers?- frostscales (like Fire- only frost)

Genetic disabilites?- frostscales?

Other?- Thank you for entering?

Father's Name- Caribou

Tribe- Ice

Appearence- Ice blue underscales, white overscales

Powers?- none, besides frostbreath

Genetic disabilites?- none, but his grandmother on his fathers side was born blind

Other?- Thank you for entering?

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia To The Rescue!

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

you can break these bones of mine

I’m still the Champion

bookmark

• Posted at:

~Fauna~

Proud Wiccan

"Platypus on a rosebush."- Someone I Know

"NO. NO BERRIES." -Dauntless

#Rutabaga

"I'm too rebellious to be quiet, too wild to be controlled." -Me

I'm a Hufflepuff and I'm okay. (Free OC to those who get the changed reference.)

Cool thanks.

• Posted at:

Iris ~

{Iris}

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Daughter of Apollo ( Roman)

Gryffindor 5th year 

Sagittarius ~ The Archer

INTJ ~ The Mastermind 

IceWing/NightWing

That weird  Tumblr Admin

Some spots just won't come off

Mother's Name- Grouper

Tribe- Seawing

Appearance- Grouper has green scales with dark green under-scales that are almost black.  She has grey eyes, blue glow-stripes, and a dark blue underbelly and under-wings.  Black claws and horns.

Powers?- None.

Genetic disabilites?- None.

Other?- She is great at fighting.

Father's Name- Starlord

Tribe- Nightwing

Appearance- Starlord has black scales with dark purple under-scales, red eyes, silver claws and horns.  He also has a tan underbelly.

Powers?- None.

Genetic disabilites?- None.

Other?- He is a decent fighter.

• Posted at:

~Fauna~

Proud Wiccan

#Rutabaga

I'm a Hufflepuff and I'm okay. (Free OC to those who get the changed reference.)

There's no codeword, no worries XD i just worded that pretty badly hope you like

Under the cover of clouds during a particularly bad blizzard, Frost's single egg hatches.

CHILD 1- Male. Has frosty pale gray scales that are tinged with cobalt and paler, bluer overscales and undertones. His eyes are striking silver and he doesn't have the best vision (he will go completely blind by the age of six).

• Posted at:

i'm [ spook ]

Grouper watched as her egg hatched underwater.

CHILD 1- Male. Has pale blue scales, almost like an IceWing instead of a SeaWing/NightWing. Eyes are smoky copper with glints of gold. His underscales fade into a very deep navy blue. He has fewer glow-stripes, all of which glow bright sky blue, and his wings are dark purple. His claws are charcoal grey.

• Posted at:

i'm [ spook ]

Yes! They're perfect! *hugs twin dragonets, female attempts to struggle free* The female will be Destinybringer, and the male will be Truthteller. *Destinybringer successfully escapes the hug*

• Posted at:

-=/Azure/=-

XD I'm happy you like them!

• Posted at:

i'm [ spook ]

Thank you :D

Grouper: *She gently lifted the small new-hatched, and swam up to the surface, giving him his first breath of above-water air. Grouper brought him over to Starlord, her mate, and spoke.* His name shall be Shipwreck.

Shipwreck: *Makes new-hatched dragonet noises.

• Posted at:

~Fauna~

Proud Wiccan

#Rutabaga

You're welcome :D i really liked his design actually *waves* BYE SHIPWRECK

• Posted at:

i'm [ spook ]

bump

• Posted at:

i'm [ spook ]

Mother's Name - Mountaintop                                      Sorry if this double posts 

Tribe - IceWing 

Appearance : light blue body with white on underscales and wing membranes. She has ice-gray claws and shiny white horns and spikes . She has striking electric blue eyes unlike most IceWings . She has flecks of gray and brown on her scales . 

Powers ? : All IceWing powers 

Genetic disabilities? :  None except for her blue eyes which can be passed down to her child 

Other : none 

Father's Name : DestinyBringer 

Tribe : NightWing 

Appearance : The deepest darkest black scales with  deep purple underscales  . He also has almost blue wing  membranes , which give the stars on his wings a dusk like look . His claws and horns are an ebony black . 

Powers ? : all NightWing powers 

Genetic disabilities?: none but he does carry the animus gene in his blood ( but i would prefer the child ( children ) do  not have this ) 

No  moonborn powers please 

• Posted at:

Call me Eco  ( or Ecrill ) 

#SunnylickedaQibli 

I am a 

Gryffindor 

A animal lover 

A RainWing 

A Thunderclan Apprentice 

A daughter of Athena 

And A Pokémon master 

Duckstalker 

Oops sorry my form had a DestinyBringer as a parent change my form ( which most likely hasnt posted yet ) Father name to DestinyChanger . Repeat  the father is Distension not DestinyBringer sorry AzureDragon . 

• Posted at:

#SunnylickedaQibli 

I am a 

Gryffindor 

A animal lover 

A RainWing 

A Thunderclan Apprentice 

A daughter of Athena 

And A Pokémon master 

Duckstalker 

Stupid autocorrect its not  Distension its DestinyChanger  

• Posted at:

#SunnylickedaQibli 

I am a 

Gryffindor 

A animal lover 

A RainWing 

A Thunderclan Apprentice 

A daughter of Athena 

And A Pokémon master 

Duckstalker 

Mother's Name-Surface

Tribe-Seawing

Appearence-Turquoise blue underbelly but top scales are darker green apple color looks friendly and cheerful

Powers?-N/A

Genetic disabilites?-Her lumonescent stripes do not glow

Other?-POV color

Father's Name-Seagull

Tribe-Seawing

Appearence-pale blue underbelly but top scales are the blue color of blueberries looks cautios

Powers?-Secretly an animus

Genetic disabilites?-N/A

Other?-POV color

• Posted at:

#sonofaglitch

WOF is my fav

I hate waiting for WoF book 10

I am Heat

Mother's Name-saphirre

Tribe-icewings

Appearence-light, almost white, violet scales with blue like the ocean eyes. 

Powers?-She has secret animus powers but she ALMOST never uses them. 

Genetic disabilites?-none

Other?-none 

Father's Name-souleyes

Tribe-nightwings

Appearence-dark blue scales with purple eyes and a hint of silver. Normal nightwing wings(Silver 'star' scales)  

Powers?-mind reading and prophecy, medium in power

Other?-Nothing I think.

I would like the egg to hatch on 2 or 3 moons please. If I missed anything please tell me. Also I might add more forms later if that is alright, after I see what this turns out to be. 

Also all of this is copyright

• Posted at:

~Dart~

(previously Frostbite) 

Hybrid

Slytherin

Avenger

Oc's

Sunslayer

Galaxy

Aqua

Sandfang

Snowflake

Frostbite

"Shes our friend and shes crazy!" ~Stranger Things 

#Escapetheupsidedown

lol i'm doing it, not azure XD

Mountaintop lays three eggs under a clear blue sky.

CHILD 1- Female. Has very dark scales that are still recognizable instantly as navy blue, but upon closer observation it can be noted that the scales are tinged sort of purple and has speckles of lighter and darker tones. Her eyes are clear, icy purple. Her wings are even darker and studded with stars. She can breathe fire. Her claws and horns are lighter.

CHILD 2- Male. His scales are moon-white, but tinged with green. His over scales are darker with a hint of mossy green. His wings are sea-blue, with little splashes of stars here and there in patches. His eyes are bright blue, but not as startling as his mother's and a little bit paler. He can breathe fire but has chest problems because he still has frostbreath inside of him, it just can't get out, so he coughs a lot. His claws and horns are darker.

CHILD 3- Female. Her scales are jet black, with no hint of any other color but gray. Her under scales are silver and so are her wing membranes. Her eyes are stormy gray and even more scary than her mother's. She cannot breathe fire OR frostbreath. Her claws and horns are lighter. 

All three children can pass on the animus gene to their future children (if they have any).

• Posted at:

i'm [ spook ]

On a night with two full moons, Sapphire's single jet-black egg hatches.

CHILD 1- Male. Animus and has both mind reading and future seeing powers, though he doesn't have the silver scales beside his eyes, which gives him an advantage. His scales are a pale mixture of white purple and dark blue, with lighter and darker tones. His wings are much bigger than average and his snout narrows considerably at the end. His back feet both have six talons per foot. His eyes are brilliant ice blue.

i hope you like it! :D

• Posted at:

i'm [ spook ]

Thanks 

• Posted at:

#SunnylickedaQibli 

I am a 

Gryffindor 

A animal lover 

A RainWing 

A Thunderclan Apprentice 

A daughter of Athena 

And A Pokémon master 

Duckstalker 

On a windy day, when the sea churns angrily, Surface's single egg hatches to display twins.

CHILDREN- Both dragonets are female and identical twins. Their scales are dark, ocean green-blue. Their eyes are both bright apple green like their mother's scales. The younger daughter is more bold and reckless than the other, and the older one is an animus.

My best description of their scale color is this color :)

Eyes.

• Posted at:

i'm [ spook ]

Father's Name- Chain

Tribe- Chain is a wolf.

Appearence- Its harsh eyes are very light citrine with gold flecks. The wolf has spiky, dark salt-and-pepper fur with very dull white spots and mane on its back. This gigantic wolf has an average length tail that is carried high. Its head is angular with a blunt face and has short, floppy ears.

Powers?- Stamina

Genetic disabilites?- DOMINANT: Floppy ears

Other?- 

--

Mother's Name- Cactusflame

Tribe- skywing

Appearence- Cactus has BRIGHT crimson colored scales, copper wing membranes, and slight feathers along her neck, she's quite small, (BUT OH-HO DON'T THINK SHE'S WEAK. SHE CAN JUST DEFEAT YOU BY BEING SALTY) and has brilliant blue eyes. Her underbelly is orange-ish. 

Powers?- fireborn

Genetic disabilites?- Fireborn

Other?-

• Posted at:

A curious case, a reckless infection

Grif  

He/Him

Relatable Duo

mod chosen glitcher

2016-2019 \\ 8568 stars

It's a statewide inspection

I love him thank you! also i'm doing more!

Mother's Name-dusk

Tribe-sandwings

Appearence-pale sandy tan scales

Powers?-fire, sandwing tail barb

Other?-none

Father's Name-falcon

Tribe-skywings

Appearence-red and orange scales

Powers?-fire and he has weak animus magic

Genetic disabilites?- his tail was born crooked

Other?-none

Another one:

Mother's Name-seashell

Tribe-seawings

Appearence-aqua colored scales with coral colored aquatic pattern

Powers?-good swimmer(if power lol)

Other?-none

Father's Name-storm

Tribe-seawings

Appearence-dark dark blue scales with dark purple aquatic pattern

Powers?-none really unless swimming counts:)

Other?-none

Copyright

• Posted at:

~Dart~

(previously Frostbite) 

Hybrid

Slytherin

Avenger

Oc's

Sunslayer

Galaxy

Aqua

Sandfang

Snowflake

Frostbite

#Escapetheupsidedown

I love him thank you! also i'm doing more!

Mother's Name-dusk

Tribe-sandwings

Appearence-pale sandy tan scales

Powers?-fire, sandwing tail barb

Other?-none

Father's Name-falcon

Tribe-skywings

Appearence-red and orange scales

Powers?-fire and he has weak animus magic

Genetic disabilites?- his tail was born crooked

Other?-none

Another one:

Mother's Name-seashell

Tribe-seawings

Appearence-aqua colored scales with coral colored aquatic pattern

Powers?-good swimmer(if power lol)

Other?-none

Father's Name-storm

Tribe-seawings

Appearence-dark dark blue scales with dark purple aquatic pattern

Powers?-none really unless swimming counts:)

Other?-none

Copyright

Is this thing over now? 

• Posted at:

~Dart~

(previously Frostbite) 

Hybrid

Slytherin

Avenger

Oc's

Sunslayer

Galaxy

Aqua

Sandfang

Snowflake

Frostbite

#Escapetheupsidedown

Mothers name: flurry

Tribe : icewings

appearance : light blue with lavender wing membranes

Genetic disabilities : none

Other : very perky and friendly

Fathers name: Harpy

Tribe:Skywings

Appearance: light orange wing membranes black horns tangerine body scales with light red scattered here and there

Genetic disorders : none

Other : slightly grumpy but fiercly protective of dragonets

• Posted at:

Sirius

Goddess of speed and teleportation

i support #LGBTQ+

she/her

Pitbulls are dogs too!

Queen of grammar.

Flurry's four eggs hatch under a stormy, moonless sky.

CHILD 1- Female. Patched pale orange and darker orange, in clumps of scales. Pale purple wings. Dark purple horns.

CHILD 2- Female. Moon white with a tint of golden. Pale golden wing membranes and black horns.

CHILD 3- Female. Blood red with pale orange wings. Looks completely SkyWing.

CHILD 4- Male. Pale orange and speckled with moon white. White wings that are tinted with sunset orange.

• Posted at:

i'm [ spook ]

so you want children for these? i cannot give actual appearance things, just colors

Cactusflame's two dragonets hatch on a gray-skied day.

CHILD 1- Male. Straight ears. Crimson that is dull enough to nearly be gray, like a heated up rock. Has lighter freckles on his face and wing membranes of the same color. His children will be fireborn.One clear green eye, one dark golden eye.

CHILD 2- Male. Floppy ears. Light silver that is tinted with red-orange. Wings are coppery. Has bright golden eyes.

• Posted at:

i'm [ spook ]

1 , , 3