So, it's back. By popular demand, I guess. Y'all enjoyed this more than I thought you would... but I realized it needed some revisions. So, here we go. Purple presents...

_Code_Forum_Interface_ :: CFI 

a fwrp by purpledragon1888, better known as purple

based off of "Virtual War" on dA

::WHAT IS CFI?

"CFI" is short for Code Forum Interface, the full name of the FWRP because three-letter acronyms are cool. This is a digital world; every character is divided into one of two classes: Virus or Antivirus. There are, however, an in-between class. They are called "Grays."

::VIRUSES

The Virus class consists of those who seek to corrupt the Interface, at the request of their leader, Dusk. Dusk's motives are mostly secret and hidden, known only to his highest officials.

Viruses are not necessarily evil. 

Their Soul colors (Soul color and purpose will be further explained below) are warmer colors: red, orange, yellow, etc. The only exception is black. 

::ANTIVIRUSES

The Antivirus class, or AV class, consists of those who seek to purify and defend the Interface. They are led by Dawn, a bubbly, polite female who wishes to make amends with Dusk but isn't sure how. 

Antiviruses are not necessarily good.

Their Soul colors are cooler colors: blue, green, violet, etc. The only exception is white. 

::GRAYS

The Gray class doesn't seem to either wish to corrupt nor purify the Interface. Some fight on the side of the Viruses or the AVs, but they do not possess the power to corrupt or purify Data Points (explained more later). They are unofficially led by Light, or L. 

Grays are wildcards. They aren't necessarily good, they aren't necessarily evil, they aren't necessarily neutral. 

Their Soul colors are often mixes of warm and cool, or shades of gray. 

::SOUL COLOR

Soul color, in the Interface, is the color associated with the character. Their weapon is always this color, with varying shades of it, and their eyes tend to match it as well. Occasionally, blood is their color. 

::CORRUPTING/PURGING THE INTERFACE

Data Points, or DPs, are found throughout the Interface. Through Data Points, the entirity of the System and even the Internet and information from the outside world can be accessed. In total, there are six DPs. They appear as small towers, about the height of an average human. Neutral DPs are gray; Pure DPs are blue; Corrupt DPs are red.

To corrupt/purge a Data Point, a Virus/AV has to touch it with either their hand or their foot--this corrupts/purges a DP by 10%. (Because of a previous problem, **When in a Control Battle, you can only hit the DP once with only one of your characters. Then you must wait for three other people to POV before you can touch it again.)

::BATTLES

Battles often happen at DPs, since the Virus and AV classes wants control over the DPs. When there's a clash at a DP, then classes use their unique, specially coded weapons to capture the point for their side. 

::WEAPONS

After a character chooses their Division (explained later below), then they code their special weapon. Weapons usually aren't completely recoded; however, they can be repaired if damaged in battle. Weapons must match your Soul Color at least a little.

Restricted weapons: Guns, grenades, long-range bows. Ask me if unsure.

Almost any short- or mid-range weapon is allowed. Bows are permitted as long as they are used mid-range only. Your weapon doesn't have to be a weapon--it could be a shovel, a pencil, or some other weird creative thing. Get creative :D

::FIGHTING

This is kind of a rules section.

Everyone has a base of 100 HP--some Divisions increase the HP by a bit. 

You CANNOT one-hit-k'o anyone with your weapon or otherwise. 

You can deal up to 10 damage--be realistic with your damaging. A scratch on the cheek isn't 10 damage. Either the person dealing damage can decide how much it is, or the one receiving damage can decide how much it is.

::KNOCK OUT

It's impossible to die in the Interface, unless deleted by Dawn or Dusk (which will not happen to you). 
   When all of your HP is lost in battle, you're just injured to the point of being unable to fight. At this point, you go into the Interface/System to regenerate. 

If all your HP is lost in a battle, then you are out of that battle thread for one day. You can re-join and restart in the battle after a full 24 hours after your Knock Out.

If all members of a class are KO'd in a battle, the other class wins by default and catures the DP.

::DIVISIONS

All characters of all three classes (including Grays) are sorted into one of six Divisions:

DECEPTION: Stealth

VITALITY: Strength

KINETIC: Speed

PSYCHIC: Intellect

SPECIALIZATION: Skill

MEDIC: Healing 

::Deception : Masters of Stealth

Sly, cunning, sneaky characters that are generally looked down upon by other divisions. Gets the award for Most Hated Division, though members take great pride in what they do. 

::Vitality : Masters of Strength

Boundless in energy and very strong, Vitality Division members are one of few divisions to receive a boost in their HP. 

::Kinetic : Masters of Speed

The fastest of anyone in the Interface, Kinetic division members are on-the-spot thinkers who are quick in battle. They do tend to be impulsive in nature.

::Psychic : Masters of Intellect

Home to the smartest, the Psychic division tends to be the most difficult to understand. Their abilities can be mind-boggling.

::Specialization : Masters of Weaponry

All characters have their signature weapon that they can use in battle. Specialization division people, however, solely rely on their weapon and the skill they have with it. Specialization members often have the most complex--and cool--weapons. This ain't a scene, it's an arms race. 

::Medic : Masters of Healing

Members of the Medic division typically do not use their weapons for fighting; rather, they have instruments of healing. They are able to restore some HP to their allies in battle. They also receive an HP boost.

::SKILLS AND DIVISION BONUSES

Every Division has a certain skill and a few bonuses that come with it. 

:DECEPTION: 

Skills: Shadowbending, illusions/invisiblity

Bonuses: Can dodge more often

:VITALITY:

Skills: Earthbending, Superstrength

Bonuses: +50 HP

:KINETIC:

Skills: Airbending, Superspeed

Bonuses: Can dodge more often

:PSYCHIC:

Skills: Waterbending, can create items from nothing

Bonuses: Able to predict enemy's moves (knowing things from POVs their character shouldn't really know.)

:SPECIALIZATION:

Skills: Firebending, can imbue weapon with electricity

Bonuses: Able to do up to +5 more damage

:MEDIC:

Skills: Generate protective forcefields, near-magical healing abilities

Bonuses: +100 HP

::VILLANOUS GROUPS

As previously stated, Viruses are not evil. So who are the real villains of CFI?

:Malware:

Malicious, strange hybrid creatures that can vary greatly in appearance. They often create problems and need to be taken down. However, both AVs and Viruses (and even some Grays) have found ways to befriend Malware or use them to their advantage. 

Later on (after the main plotline), there may be some... problems... with other groups. Like Trolls and/or Hackers. 

RULES:

-You can have as many characters as you want, but you can only bring a max of four to a battle thread. 

-You can have characters in different forces.

-Only humans are allowed in this roleplay. Animal features (tails, ears, etc.) are ok. 

-Don't you dare powerplay or godmod on any threads :U

-Anyone has the authority to make general CFI threads after being accepted! However, I will be creating the threads with the Data Access Points. 

-I, Purple, currently control Dawn, Dusk, and Light; as well as their proxies (Ghoul, Cressen, Kira).

-Breaking these rules could result in a temporary ban from the roleplay. I will not, however, permanently ban anyone. Just please try to keep it fair and let EVERYONE have fun with this. 

-If you have questions, go ahead and ask me. I don't bite. 

-I have the ability to alter, amend, or add to these rules with little to no notice. I will put out a thread if the rules see a major alteration!

FORM:

Name:

Force:

Soul Color:

Division:

Appearance:

Weapon:

Preferred Fighting Style: 

Other:

((I don't know if I'm going to take a character in this... I'm controlling Dawn, Dusk, Light, Ghoul, Cressen, and Kira... I don't know if I should get a regular character or not...)

((MODS PLEASE LET THIS PASS))

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

-PURPLE-

enfp | pisces | she/her | vaguely emo indie pop kiddo | trash queen | grape gremlin 2.0 actual cryptid | HUGE furry | major meme

[giratina battle theme continues]

SAVE AV PSYCHIC

• Posted at:

~Wetdog~

Unstoppable Bookworm, Punmaster and Funmaster Supreme, Randomness Queen, Procrastinator Extreme

<Drycat>

Obsessed With Flight Rising

#PROUDFANWING

Proud CHRISTIAN!

#FreeCookies

#SpreadTheMarshmallowJuice

Level 79 Balance Wizard

Name: Blizzy

Force: Anti-Virus

Soul Color: Silver

Division: Kinetic

Appearance: Tall, has pale skin, is dangerously skinny. Has dark brown/black eyes, a sharp nose, normal eyes, a few freckles on her cheeks. Her hair is a faded silver color (Like quicksilver's) and goes a little past her shoulders. She wears normal T-shirts that are usually silver, and she wears leggings with skirts (Mostly black, grey, or light blue) She wears Silver Nike air force one high tops, and has a pair of awesome silver goggles. Sometimes she wears a brown rope bracelet. 

Weapon: A silver Scythe with 3 blue sappires on the ends

Preferred Fighting Style: She loves to confuse her enemies by running around them and landing a few blows, most of the time she tries to dodge attacks and try to weaken the enemies but sometimes that doesn't work. 

Other: This will be more like the old Blizz.

• Posted at:

°.•○|~|Blizzy|~|°.•○Quidelever  

#Marvel

#Classic Rock

"PaINt iT bLAcK"

°.•○S P A C E  O D D I T Y○•.

Name: Seafoam

Force: Antivirus

Soul Color: Sea-green

Divison: Psychic

Appearance: Has a tall and stocky rectangular swimmer's build. She has a flannel shirt that matches her soul color, with blue jeans. Also wears a pair of brown combat boots. Her hair is long, black, and straight, and she wears it in a ponytail; her eyes are almond-shaped and slanted. She wears a pair of horn-rimmed black glasses. Seafoam also has a pair of wolf ears that match her soul color, and a long, bushy wolf tail of the same color.

Weapon: Seafoam possesses a trident with barbed tips; the metal is tinted sea-green. She usually utilizes this weapon by stabbing at enemies with it, but she will occasionally swing it as one would do to use a sword.

Preferred Fighting Style (if any): She doesn't have a specified fighting style; she will defend herself and her allies if they are attacked, and will also charge head-on into battle. She attacks/defends mainly by using her intelligence and her abilities, as well as by creating clever tactics and strategies.

Other: N/A

• Posted at:

*seafoam  

she/he/they || hamiltrash || violinist || infp

Are there still Proxies, or is that feature gone? Also, do we need to resubmit previously created and confirmed characters?

• Posted at:

<|RUBY SKY|>

-Your local Lord of Overprotectiveness!

Don't fight what you hate. Save what you love.

Queen of Strawberries and Unknown Words!

Maybe I dreamt you...

-there's so much more-

#SafeAsLife

#RememberTheLost

#HufflepuffPride

#PrideForAll

Bye!

Sorry, forgot to add: This is my PoV color.

• Posted at:

*seafoam  

Name: Wetdog
Soul Color: This color that the form is being typed with (a blue-gray)
Division: Psychic
Appearance: Wetdog is a lean, skinny girl slightly below average height (so about 5 feet tall) with fair skin. She has straight, messy dirty blonde hair that is normally kept in a messy braid or ponytail. Her eyes sometimes change color very slightly (yes, they do this irl), but normally stay in the range of the blue-grays. Wetdog often wears sunglasses. She has fluffy silver gray wolf ears and a gray wolf tail. When in battle, she wears a suit of lightweight armor. On her head, she wears a bluish-silver paladin-style helmet (because apparently last time, everyone targeted my face >:O).
Weapon: A round bluish-silver shield about the size of a large trash can lid. (NO, I AM NOT ACTUALLY FIGHTING WITH A TRASH CAN LID.) It is thick enough to defend Wetdog from hits, but the edges are thin enough to cut enemies. She coded it so it would only damage her enemies (or whoever she's fighting, really). The shield can be thrown. It also can be summoned back to Wetdog at any time, or desummoned if she has to. The shield's straps that Wetdog holds onto can retract at Wetdog's command to prevent enemies from using it against her. There's a compartment on the side facing Wetdog that opens up in case of emergencies and contains two small, thin, sharp daggers that can also be thrown, but are weaker than the shield because they were coded a while after the shield instead of with the shield. Oops.
Preferred Fighting Style: *chucks shield at random Virus* Well oops I just made someone mad *runs away* *Virus catches up* *Wetdog smiles and attempts to reason* *Virus pulls out a pointy object and Wetdog screams and runs away* (literally me all through last CFI in a nutshell)
Other: Wait, we just start with... all powers unlocked? Also, can I at least be someone mildly important in the AV Psychic Legion? Like... the magical pie chef?

• Posted at:

~Wetdog~

Unstoppable Bookworm, Punmaster and Funmaster Supreme, Randomness Queen, Procrastinator Extreme

<Drycat>

#PROUDFANWING

Proud CHRISTIAN!

#FreeCookies

Level 79 Balance Wizard

@Seafoam @Blizz

Accepted

@Ruby Sky

There are no longer Proxies; as for resubmitting forms, you don't really have to. But it'd be nice if it wasn't too much trouble to copy/paste it here, so everything's on one happy thread.

• Posted at:

-PURPLE-

enfp | pisces | she/her | vaguely emo indie pop kiddo | trash queen | grape gremlin 2.0 actual cryptid | HUGE furry | major meme

Bookmark

• Posted at:

~Moon~ 

We push away what we can never understand. We push away the unimaginable.

#NeverForgetMinaAndLayla

#RememberWolfie

#SaveWildlife

#ProudForumFirefighter

ABSOLUTE. HAMILTRASH.

The berries shall rule...

#TsunamiIsABlueberryInDisguise

Scroll down!

Yassss this looks so cool!

-Name: Spring
-Force: Antivirus
-Soul Color: Mint green.
-Division: Psychic
-Appearance: About five feet, with pale skin, and very thin. Long feet/hands/fingers, and shoulder length, light brown hair. Roundish face, and soft features. Wears a green, long sleeve shirt, with dark green leather shoulder, knee, and elbow pads. Wears light gray pants, and light brown work boots. Has a black belt that holds her weapon, dark green gloves, and face paint around her eyes that matches her soul colour.
-Weapon: A long, green staff with a pointed end that she can swing or stab with. It can be condensed into a pen thats ink matches her soul colour.
-Preferred Fighting Style: Mostly relies on speed and surprise, but will deliver heavy blows. Dances between defending her allies, and attacking her enemies, and likes to ambush.
-Other: PoV Colour

Might change the leather protection colours. It's going to be so weird RPing as myself with a different PoV colour...but whatever.

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

PLUVIOPHILE (n) A lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberTheLost

LightSPIDER

Im a nostalgic kiddo I can’t change my signature help

@Wetdog: Ehh, there aren't really high ranks anymore--though I assume you'll probably take some kind of leadership position. There aren't really official leadership positions but, y'know, you can try to lead. that literally made no sense at all.

And you don't really start w/ all powers unlocked, just the ones listed in the Skills section under... whatever it was. Psychics get, for now, waterbending and creation.

• Posted at:

-PURPLE-

@Spring, accepted 

• Posted at:

-PURPLE-

Question: Can Psychics make literally anything? Is there anything that we wouldn't be allowed to create?

• Posted at:

*seafoam  

VIRTUAL FIGHT MALWARE TROLL STUFF

YAY

Name: eMeep

Soul Color: The exact color between teal, spearmint, and aquamarine (yeah)

Appearance: She resembles most of the Meep flipsides; blonde hair pulled back with a headband, pale skin, red fox ears/tail-that-are-actually-orange, and tortoiseshell glasses, but her eyes are her soul color. She usually wears a sparkly-fox-design tshirt in her soul color, purple jeans, a purple headband, and black Bearpaw boots.

Weapon: Rope made of bandannas in different shades of her soul color and purple. It can grow/shrink as part of her Psychic abilities. She sometimes sticks sharp things like nails or pushpins into it for more damage. 

Preferred Fighting Style: Longish-range

Other: Read le rules, PoV color, could she possibly have a weak Malware pet?

• Posted at:

Meep

Trashy Strange Child Extraordinaire

*intp-t*she/her*spOOpy*

(╯ ✧ ▾ ✧ )╯︵ ┻━┻

#sunnylickedaqibli #noflameinthelibrary

Slightly FR-obsessed

For SCIENCE!

"Teleporting skeleton mangoes!"

@Seafoam

We can't create DPs, Malwares, or living creatures. Or, really, anything bigger than a car.

• Posted at:

~Wetdog~

<Drycat>

#PROUDFANWING

Proud CHRISTIAN!

#FreeCookies

Level 79 Balance Wizard

Name: Ghost

Force: Gray                                                                                                            _

Soul Color: Pure white (TECHNICALLY a shade of gray. If ya want It can be steel gray_)

Division: Kinetic

Appearance: Ghost is surprisingly aerodynamic. He has a small and thin but lithe build, allowing him to quickly slip between people. He has deep bronze colored hair, the tips of which turn white. His eyes are also pure white, making them really creepy. His skin is relatively tan (I'm Latino (Yyyup (I am (and adding too many parentheses (I spelled that wrong (probably)))))). He wears a grey flannel cloak (Mostly because it looks cool when he runs) and a black long-sleeved shirt beneath it, as well as black pants and shoes.

Weapon: Ghost will fite you with his deadly yo-yo that he totally didn't get because ML is life (I have a headcanon that when the Interface created him it got a few ML tumblr posts involved in his code and WHOOPS). The yo-yo is pure shimmery white, with light gray highlights on the edges. It never runs out of string, and can be used the swing him around or tie up enemies.

Preferred Fighting Style: Crazy, on-the-spot thinking.

Other: RP COLOOORRRRR

THANK YOU FOR INCLUDING TROLLS AND HACKERS TRASH QUEEN

• Posted at:

Keep going, friend :D! I believe in you!

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie

#SupportPeri

Basic psychology. Also I read a lot of memes.

I scream a lot!

@Wetdog:

Can we create weapons?

• Posted at:

*seafoam  

@Meep: Accepted, and yea, she can have a smol pet :0

@Seafoam: What Wetdog said.

• Posted at:

-PURPLE-

OK BASICALLY EVERYONE THAT'S POSTED ON THIS THREAD IS ACCEPTED SO

@Seafoam: Psychics can create small weapons (knives, throwing stars, etc) on top of their main weapon; however, it's usually just easier to use your main weapon.

• Posted at:

-PURPLE-

I think so. I'm pretty sure we also have telekinesis over the objects we create.

• Posted at:

~Wetdog~

<Drycat>

#PROUDFANWING

Proud CHRISTIAN!

#FreeCookies

Level 79 Balance Wizard

Save Virus Deception.

• Posted at:

Such is the path of a dreamer: I find my way by moonlight.

~Oncilla~

Queen of Non SequiturBookwyrmsPangolinsand Bones

Trash Squad, WerewolfGASTER FOLLOWER

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

WoFMBer Dec. 2014-Mar. 2019

yepyep

i should make a more detailed thread about abilities, huh?

• Posted at:

-PURPLE-

Ehh you know what I'm just using my regular font, it's just easier.

Forgive me for being impatient, but when do we start?

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

PLUVIOPHILE (n) A lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberTheLost

LightSPIDER

Merp, hold on. I'm gonna copy-paste from the origI also thingy. Be back in a bit.

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

YOU DON'T GET THAT I AM BETTER AND SMARTER THAN YOU IN EVERY WAY, FOREVER

@Spring: Probably later on tomorrow. You can go ahead and make general threads now, if you want.

• Posted at:

-PURPLE-

Tracking/stalking for now + Considering joining later.

• Posted at:

clear

"ya boi" 

> honestly a terrible person

> chaotic stupid

> worm

> prince of hope

> #pleadtheclear2k18

Ooh, this looks cool! I have a question: What does corrupting/purifying a data point do?

• Posted at:

~ Poppy ~

"The Biggest Flex Anyone Will Ever Have Is Dying"

SIGNATURE WORK AHEAD

Also, how's XP and powers going to work? Are we keeping the same system as last time? 

• Posted at:

<|RUBY SKY|>

Maybe I dreamt you...

-there's so much more-

#SafeAsLife

#RememberTheLost

#HufflepuffPride

#PrideForAll

Bye!

Form:

Name:Trinity
Force:Virus
Soul Color:Bright Orange. A bit scarlet.
Division:Deception
Position:Offense
Appearance:I have tan skin and I'm somewhat tall. I'm slightly muscular and I have long black hair always in a braid. My eyes are also Bright orange. Slightly muscular. I normally wears a t-shirt and a sweatshirt. I also wear blue jeans and aqua sneakers. I have a scar on my arm and ankle and a bruise on my knee. I have clouded leopard ears a clouded leopard tail and my hands are clouded leopard paws.
Weapon:it's sort of like a staff but with pointy things at the end. It has a sapphire in the center and is made out of metal. The middle part is black and the pointy parts a golden.
Preferred Fighting Style:I like to sorta dodge and sneak around behind the enemy. I'm not that tall so I can slip under people. I can use it to my advantage.
Other:nope. Except for what's under this form.

LEVEL:1

XP:60(if we're allowed to keep previous XP)

STAT POINT DISTRIBUTION:

STEALTH:5
STRENGTH:1
SPEED:1
INTELLECT:2
SKILL:1

Please let this through mods!

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

I'm going to redo Ruby Sky, but Phoenicis stays the same... WARNING: LONG FORM AHEAD

Name: Phoenicis (Pronounced "phone-ee-sees") 

Force: AntiVirus

Soul Color: Silver

Divison: Specialization

Position: Defense, occasionally offense

Appearance: Phoenicis is actually a glitch, and is part phoenix. His hair is light silver, shot through with darker gray tones and the occasional white, and his face is fine-boned and delicate, but handsome in a way. Phoenicis has bright, silver eyes and very pale fair skin. Fairly tall and relatively thin, he does not have much muscle but is highly agile. His phoenix part shows through in the long pair of feathers with oval ends that sprout from behind his ears and the small crest on his head, running to his shoulder blades. The feathers are silver. But that’s not all; a phoenix tail also accentuates his hybridism. Some of the feathers are shot through with crimson and light blue coloring, although very little. At his ankles are small silver spurlike talons; they are miniscule and do not do any damage, but are highly annoying to him. Other than that his feet and hands are perfectly normal, excepting slightly sharper and sturdier silver nails. Most of the time Phoenicis is decked out in silver mid-calf boots, loose navy jeans, and a loose silk T-shirt (often a shade of blue, white, silver, or green). He does not have any of the hair that is typical with males; instead, his skin is generally smooth, except for a fine layer of silver or blond hairs that are barely noticeable. Phoenicis appears to be in his mid/late teens or very early twenties.

Weapon: Two whiplike items that he holds in each hand. They are long, round silvery thongs made out of a very tough material, a few feet long each. The thongs themselves will hit hard and deal plenty of damage through bruises and brutal strength, but when Phoenicis slides his fingers in a certain way across symbols engraved upon the handles, thousands of tiny silvery needles will sprout from the thongs. Using the symbols, he can dictate their length, amount, sharpness, thickness, stiffness, and a few other factors (but it does take a moment to register, so he will need a second in battle to imput the commands and then have them activate). The needles will deal many tiny surface scratches, and will not go deep, but the scratches themselves bleed quite a lot and hurt badly. Rather like a hedgehog, in certain modes, where they are very limp, if you brush them one direction it will not hurt. The other will deal maximum damage. Small, conformative silver bands keep the thongs on Phoenicis’s wrists, but if they are grabbed the bands may dig into his wrists and once even went so far as to cut him. When not in use he wraps the band of one around the handle of the other, then uses the other’s band to hang them at his waist. Despite their uniqueness from a whip he generally refers to them as his whips.

Preferred Fighting Style (if any): Phoenicis is often quick to notice signs that indicate what his enemy will do next, and so is fairly good at one-on-one combat. But put him with three different people and he will be quickly overstimulated and overwhelmed, seeing too many small details and unable to figure out their plans or attempts on him. In battle he will be quick to notice one small thing and help out in that area, but won’t figure out what’s happening when trying to figure out a plan. His whiplike weapons let him quickly snatch at one thing and help in one area, but they aid him in his lack of ability to put things together but notice small things, because in mid-battle he can quickly change their direction and, upon noticing something else, he is able to use his whips to quickly change his thoughts to that. In battle he usually acts on instinct and impulse, which may corner him into a tight spot. Phoenicis works very well with a partner and usually does best when someone’s covering his back for him, so that he can focus all his energy on defeating a single opponent.

Other:
Enjoy this extra-long sum-up of his personality...
A pretty bright and happy person, Phoenicis’s pose would be dancing, with one leg kicking upwards and his face lifted to the sky as he twirls in delight for the world and living. He finds joy in much of his daily life, recognizing miracles and always trying his hardest to bring more light to the world. Despite his outward seeming shallow happiness, he often thinks very deeply about such things and can spend hours mulling over one thing in the back of his mind as he goes through his daily actions. With the ability to find deep insight in small things, he often overthinks things and has difficulty in remembering what he needs to do. He often combats forgetfulness and may find it hard to remember people’s names or faces, instead gathering a general impression of them and recognizing the personality, thoughts and feelings that he has about them. Feelings are something he occasionally struggles with, and depression, though rare, will bring him into low and saddened swings in which he’ll seek out friends or family to try and deal with it. He is an ambivert, feeding off both time with himself and friends, but usually enjoying being an introvert more. A hunger for learning more about the world leads him to exploring libraries for information about the small details, and he struggles to grasp broad subjects, instead being better with tiny details and movements. But even though he learns much it often takes a few stimuli to get him to remember it, and he usually has difficulty pulling things from his memory, as they often blur together or simply don’t appear at all. If he is asked to remember a fight he will usually remember a few specific maneuvers and what the area looked like, instead of getting the general picture. Because of his tendency to see small details, he has a gift for finding complex traps and spotting small things, but oftentimes he fails to put them together and recognize it as a whole. When looking at a picture he will notice the details no one else does at first, but will usually fail to grasp what the picture is trying to tell him at first glance and doesn’t notice the main subject. If he is in the middle of a battle and doesn’t know what they are battling for he will find small details that would give clues but will fail to put them together and realize what is going on. Such is the nature of Phoenicis. Friends often call him scatterbrained and booksmart but not overly clever, yet a kind and gentle soul who tries his hardest to help others. He dislikes war and so will try to resolve things in a peaceful manner, but when all else fails he will fight to protect his friends and loved ones. He isn’t the most tactful person in the world and may be oblivious to the hurt of his friends, instead focusing on the fact that their eyes are crinkled in a certain way or their body language tells him something. But even noticing these things he will often misinterpret them and think they are feeling one thing, when it is in fact entirely different. His ability to think differently from others gives him a unique outlook on the world, and so he may grasp things others fail to understand but won’t get others that most people do. Phoenicis may also be able to create an intricate thing that others won’t get because of his different outlook, but he won’t be able to explain it and therefore no one can replicate it or make any sense of it. Also, if he does create something it may fail to work due to his attention to detail but failure to grasp how all parts should work together. He is easily overstimulated and may find it difficult to work on multiple things at once because he will focus on so many small details he will get a headache and be unable to focus on anything. Details come easily to him, but the ability to put them together is lost on him. He works best with a partner who finds it difficult to see small details, but is excellent at putting them together. Phoenicis is considered a slower thinker, but this allows him to concentrate and understand things more easily, and helps prevent him from doing things he’ll regret later. When annoyed, Phoenicis doesn’t get angry, but instead just becomes more and more agitated and distressed, up until the point at which he snaps and breaks down. He doesn’t react well to pressure and breaks easily.

• Posted at:

<|RUBY SKY|>

Maybe I dreamt you...

-there's so much more-

#SafeAsLife

#RememberTheLost

#HufflepuffPride

#PrideForAll

Bye!

Name: Rabid

Force: Virus

Soul Color: RED RED RED

Division: specialization

Appearance: White hair and skin. Her eyes are RED RED RED (mwah ha ha). Her clothes are red, with slight variations in tone, hue, and shade. The tunic she wears goes down to her mid-thigh, and is this color, and her leggings are this. Her hands are small, and her fragile arms hide tremendous strength. she wars her sword strapped on her back. She sports a crimson cat tail and pair of ears.

Weapon: Her sword is red, and is intricite, with dragons that resemble SkyWings up the blade. The hilt is a beautiful carving of a dragon, and the tail winds easily around her wrist, preventing it from flying off in battle. The eyes of the dragon are garnets, and at the tip of the blade, there is a small indent, containing poison.

Preferred Fighting Style: short-range

Other:  my POV is RED RED RED(mwa ha ha)

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia To The Rescue!

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

you can break these bones of mine

I’m still the Champion

I thought that we probably could create Data Points, but that the effort would kill us.

ANYHOO

Name: RubyLavender [Ruby for short]

Force: Virus

Soul Color: Brown

Appearance: Dark brown eyes, dark brown hair, not short or tall, rosy cheeks, tanned arms but everything else is pale skin, freckles on left cheek. Also has a gold streak in her hair, because why not.

Weapon: Has a hollow metal rod used like a baseball bat. It's gray mixed with little bits of brown. The metal cannot be cut. Also has a honey bottle shaped like a bear, usually filled with some type of water with her that can be used a bit like the rod, but isn't nearly as effective. The honey bottle is completely nonmagical and is a lot shorter than the rod.

Preferred Fighting Style: Does not really have a preferred fighting style. Mostly just talks and yells and sometimes hits things and hopes things will go okay. Will probably use skills more than actually using weapons.

Other: PoV color will be decided later

• Posted at:

~ h i r a e t h ~ 

Christian

i can finally say i believe.

est. jan 2016

Who are we to wonder where we're going?  

Who am I to tell me who I am?

Let's take it back, and take in every moment

Who am I, to tell me who I am?

y'all that posted are accepted

XP is nonexistant in this version... it was too much of a pain to keep up with. Though, later on in the RP, I'll probably add/upgrade some skills. I'll explain a bit further in another thread tomorrow, explaining the changes.

• Posted at:

-PURPLE-

*sits alone in the Gray corner of shame*

• Posted at:

Keep going, friend :D! I believe in you!

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie

#SupportPeri

Basic psychology. Also I read a lot of memes.

I scream a lot!

Alright.

*pats Ghost* Maybe I can make another character so you won't have to be alone. Actually, yeah, I'll make one.

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberTheLost

LightSPIDER

It's ok, Ghost.

Light and Kira are there with you.

Light: ...
Kira: can't you be friendly or nice L

• Posted at:

-PURPLE-

K! Will keep that in mind!

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

Ahh I signed up for the last one, but it was practically dead already before. I changed my aesthetic since then though.

I'm going to make a psychic character for myself first, but I'm planning on making a few more. I hope that's fine with you, because there seems to be quite an imbalance of divisions here?

Quick question; are we allowed to make humanized versions of dragon OCs? 

• Posted at:

clear

"ya boi" 

> honestly a terrible person

> chaotic stupid

> worm

> prince of hope

> #pleadtheclear2k18

Name:The Dark Lord (or Glitch)

Force:Virus

Soul Color:Blood Red with a Black Tint

Division:Deception

Appearance:I wear long,flowing robes that are blood red with black spirals;my hair is mainly black and my face is covered in a glitchy concealment that makes it impossible to make out my facial features;I wear black,rubber gloves with metal claws pretruding from the middle joints of my fingers;I usually wear a black cape with shoulder armor that also glitches out often

Weapon:My main weapon is a sacrifical dagger that is studded with rubys on the handle and a large,carved skull in the middle 

,the blade is stained with a red substance

Preferred Fighting Style:I mainly like to stab people when they aren't looking,but I can throw the dagger short distances

Other:...

• Posted at:

~THE DARK LORD~

The Great Lord of Darkness

"If your attacks were as big as your ego, I'd be trembling." -DarkTusk

#LARDAPPLE

"A plunge a day will keep the sludge away." -Baño Bill

#Silvarius

Awesome! :D I'll be sending in Ruby Sky maybe tomorrow... I feel like I need time to go back over her, she needs serious redoing.

*glances at Beryl* ...>:D

*looks over and glares back* What? 

*grabs her hand and drags her into CFI*

Wait- you CAN'T BE SERIOUS- 

YUUUUUUP *shoves her in* 

*groan* 

Name: Beryl Bloodmoon (just Beryl)
Force: Gray
Soul Color: Kind of a dark olive green, like her POV color, with small flecks of gold (think three parts dark green and two parts dark gold, then throw in a third bright gold part)
Division: Deception
Appearance: Medium tall, slim but obviously strong. Eyes of her soul color, sharp and bright. Black hair that falls to the small of her back, usually free but tied back in battle. Dark green or gold T-shirt, black jean jacket, black jeans, dark brown sandals. Darker toned but fair skin, pointed and elfin ears. Usually wears a gold, black or copper bracelet and earrings. 
Weapon: Beryl has chosen a medium-sized, inch-thick black staff as her weapon; it comes up to about her ribcage when stood up straight next to her. It's made of ebony-black wood, nearly invincible, with glowing symbols written across the entire length of it in her soul color. The staff can hurt when it hits you, but its special feature is the agony and shock that it may give you when it hits. A bolt of pain shoots through your body, usually accompanied by a strong shock, which usually keeps you still for a moment. Three to four hits are enough to make you black out (NOT thrown out of the game, merely rendered uncouncious). However, usually you'll wake up a couple minutes later. The staff requires about a minute to five minute's charge after having delivered its shock/agony mix once, then may deliver the same shock afterwards. The more times she uses it in a short time means a longer charging time. However, while it's charging Beryl can still use it as a weapon, just without the shock. It rests in a strap across her back when she's not using it; it's impossible to shock her with it. (And yes, I based it off the shock stick Valkyrie Cain is given in Skulduggery Pleasant: Last Stand of Dead Men.) 
Preferred Fighting Style: Beryl likes to do one of two things: walk up to you and hit you, or take you by surprise and then hit you. She uses vicious swipes and slashes with her staff, and doesn't mind underhanded techniques in the slightest; it's more likely she'll whip your legs out from under you or kick you in unpleasant places than just give you the honorable punch. Beryl generally doesn't much care what she does, so long as she wins; the only thing she usually avoids is taking on an opponent and beating them up unessescarily. Beryl doesn't attack people for fun, although she does like sparring. 

She works well one-on-one, but isn't afraid to take on three opponents. However, she generally dislikes back-to-back fighting and won't do too much of it. Fighting alongside someone is annoying for her, because she's always afraid she'll accidentally hit them instead of the opposition, and dislikes relying on someone else. She's been trained in martial arts and therefore can fight hand-to-hand nicely, although she does prefer having her staff on hand. 
Other: Beryl usually aids the AntiVirus side, but is easily turned to whichever she likes. She's slightly partial to Ruby Sky because of their relation. 

(Shipping is WIDE OPEN AND WELCOME >:D

I DID NOT AGREE TO THIS!

*just smiles*)

*joins Ghost, Light and Kira* ...hi.

• Posted at:

<|RUBY SKY|>

Maybe I dreamt you...

-there's so much more-

#SafeAsLife

#RememberTheLost

#HufflepuffPride

#PrideForAll

Bye!

1 , , 3