Welcome! So this is a Scarlet's Arena forumfic! If your character dies don't take it personally it's completely random! The sign up thread is 273378

CHAPTER 1

Nephrite

The guards chained me up to a spire high above the ground next to a NigthWing and a RainWing below was Queen Dauntless's Arena. She's not my queen! She's doesn't deserve the SkyWings either if she keeps this arena open. I was also very curious about my neighbors.

"Hey RainWing what's your name?" I asked

"Me oh uh it's Onomonopia." She responded

"Onomono what?" I said befuddled

"You know what just call me Roar." She replied

"Ok." I said

"What's your name?" Roar asked

"Nephrite, Nephrite of the SeaWings." I said

"Nice to meet you Nephrite." Roar remarked

"You too." I replied

The NightWing was oddly silent but I didn't want to disturb her.

"Welcome to my arena," Dauntless announced "Today we will have a fight between ScarletLion of the MudWings and SkyWings and Nephrite of the SeaWings."

What! Me I! I shuddered my whole body felt like there were snakes trying to crawl out of my scales me she can't possibly be thinking. I'm going to I'm going to die for sure don't worry Nephrite I have something my opponent doesn't but still I'm so dead. I can't fight what was the SkyWing queen thinking. This early I just got here I don't want to die. The queen must be crazy unless she knows I'll die the moment I get out there then she gets to watch my horribly violent death. The guards brought me down to the arena sands in front of a big dragon with I SkyWing like build with scarlet and orange scales that fade down to brown near her talons with two different colored eyes her right eye was blue and her left eye was green. Must be ScarletLion if i'm correct Dauntless said she was a MudWing Skywing hybrid. ScarletLion stuck first she barreled towards me slashing her extra sharp talons I used my smaller size to my advantage and darted away. I swiftly went around my opponent and bit the weak spot on her tail. She roared in fury and revolted by flinging me to the ground then she slammed her tail to my head. I felt so dizzy, how am I still alive but I can't give up yet I refuse to die.When ScarletLion came to finish me off I flashed all my luminescent scales as bight as I could when ScarletLion was momentarily blinded I struck lashing out with my talons ScarletLion fought back and sliced a large gash in of my arms (Front legs) I felt searing pain this was pain I never imagined could be real  I leaped back then charged again I was repaid with another wound this one was on my chest. ScarletLion again knocked me over and raised her talons to kill me. No-no please wait I can enchant something quickly I thought enchant my wrist bracelet to give me super warrior skills. ScarletLion stabbed down but I somehow I slid away and with great speed I jumped on her back and sank my claws into her shoulders. ScarletLion roared and threw me off. She charged again this time when she slashed I clawed one of her arms then I dodged the other then sank my talons into her chest.

"No-no-no it can't end like this I have to win I can't die!" ScarletLion said staggering back

"Sorry but, it already has." I replied sympatheticly

"No!" ScarletLion replied

ScarletLion wore an expression of pure horror then all expression faded from her as her corps fell to the ground ScarletLion was dead. I closed her eyes to by honorable the guards dragged me back to my spire. I can't believe I did it. What have I done I killed a dragon.

"We have a winner!"  Dauntless declared "Also clean up crew take the dead body and burn it."

Sorry ScarletLion like I said it completely random also you can still enter a flipside if you want

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Terminus

(Formerly Nephrite)

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." -Dr. Seuss

Question, can you enter iceborn,mind reader ect?

• Posted at:

A curious case, a reckless infection

Grif  

He/Him

Relatable Duo

mod chosen glitcher

2016-2019 \\ 8568 stars

It's a statewide inspection

Iceborn, Firescales, Mindreader, and Animus are permitted but no prophets

• Posted at:

Terminus

(Formerly Nephrite)

Poke

• Posted at:

Terminus

(Formerly Nephrite)

Poke

• Posted at:

Terminus

(Formerly Nephrite)

Poke

• Posted at:

Terminus

(Formerly Nephrite)

Poke

• Posted at:

Terminus

(Formerly Nephrite)

Poke

• Posted at:

Terminus

(Formerly Nephrite)

Poke

• Posted at:

Terminus

(Formerly Nephrite)

More!

• Posted at:

V E L L I C H O R

he/xe/they  

colourblind~system~anxious  

~fire dances in the moonlight~  

but what does the science say?

"It's been 3 hours

and we still don't know who's fronting"

being redesigned

Ok I think I'll get 1 or 2 a day so I'll do 2 (Or 3) being an author is fun

• Posted at:

Terminus

(Formerly Nephrite)

CHAPTER 2

Soulsong

The arena was full of very interesting thoughts although there were a lot of "I hope I get home"s and "Maybe I can escape"s. The queen seemed violent but her thought were very surprising.

Oh this arena is sick how much longer do I have to put up with it. A good queen pleases her citizens but how much longer this is waist of good prisoners I can't swindle my kingdom can I? Gore and the dread I sick of it how do they stand it!

If you don't like it shut it down! I won't be a pity party because no queen in her right would keep this arena open just for the entertainment of her kingdom and let dragons die for no reason whatsoever. I glanced back at the current battle the SeaWing won. He had some interesting secrets himself being an Animus and a few others too. But what befuddles me the most is that RainWing she doesn't act like a normal RainWing I've read several RainWing minds and this one is way different. There was a interesting amount of secrets to coming from the palace. Weirdest of all one of them was another NightWing her mind was full of worrying and deep thoughts like hers right now

Is this right is it right to kill dragons for fun for a queen who isn't mine I mean couldn't I just kill her?

There were very few other prisoners so few that I could name them all. Nephrite, Basilisk, me, and Roar. ScarletLion was dead so now with only four prisoners the risks are higher that I have to fight and down there is kill or be killed, do or die. Death is not an option not for me.

Sorry if this is to short.

• Posted at:

Terminus

(Formerly Nephrite)

YEASSSSS I AM A SORTA MAIM CHARECTER

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia To The Rescue!

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

you can break these bones of mine

I’m still the Champion

CHAPTER 3

Roar

I was having a nice nap when the guards just came up to me and poked me with a spear who does that! I opened my eyes and hissed at the guard who backed away from me.

"Don't be a wimp she's just a RainWing." Dauntless remarked

JUST A RAINWING!!!  I spat venom at the nearest guard

"Not just a RainWing now am I." I said with hostility

Another guard came bound my mouth shut the nerve of some dragons. The dragged me down to the arena sands and undid the binding they quickly retreated from the area. That's right run you-you argh I'm to mad I'll think of insults later now I have to focus on not dieing.

"Today we have a fight between Onomon... argh just forget it we have a fight between the RainWing and six scavengers." Queen Dauntless declared

Scavengers should be easy. But there was a ringing in the her head saying remember the legend about Queen Oasis of the SandWings that was only three and this was six scavengers. The guards released the scavengers from a cage and let them in the arena. I spat venom at them and it hit two of them the other four came charging stabbing the little spear into my wings and back, Blood started to emerged from my back I clawed some of the scavengers off, another scavenger stabbed my snout I quickly clawed it off as well.

"That wasn't nearly as exciting as I thought it would be but who cares." Dauntless announced

They brought me back to my spire.

"Um you know that you're covered in blood right?" Nephrite asked

"As if you weren't when you came back from the arena yesterday." I replied

"Touch'e." Nephrite responded

Now time to get back to my nap... darn it I can't sleep!

• Posted at:

Terminus

(Formerly Nephrite)

Poke

• Posted at:

Terminus

(Formerly Nephrite)

Poke

• Posted at:

Terminus

(Formerly Nephrite)

Poke

• Posted at:

Terminus

(Formerly Nephrite)

Poke

• Posted at:

Terminus

(Formerly Nephrite)

YES A CHAPTER FROM MY POV YOU GOT ME CORRECT ID HATE IT IF SOMEONE WOKE ME UP

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia To The Rescue!

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

you can break these bones of mine

I’m still the Champion

Sorry, but I probably won't get any chapters in today sorry guys

• Posted at:

Terminus

(Formerly Nephrite)

It's ok. Cool I've got a chapter already! Like the way you portrayed me! Please do more!

• Posted at:

-ᏕᎧᏬᏝᏕᎧᏁᎶ-*Fallen*

{I Identify as a Child of God!}

Want to see a disappearing trick? I call it hiatus!

Proud Christian

Jesus, I praise your name

You fill me in every way

So it's you that I will raise

Until I end my days

Bookmark

• Posted at:

V E L L I C H O R

he/xe/they  

colourblind~system~anxious  

~fire dances in the moonlight~  

but what does the science say?

"It's been 3 hours

and we still don't know who's fronting"

being redesigned

Poke. MORE.

• Posted at:

-ᏕᎧᏬᏝᏕᎧᏁᎶ-*Fallen*

{I Identify as a Child of God!}

Want to see a disappearing trick? I call it hiatus!

Proud Christian

Jesus, I praise your name

You fill me in every way

So it's you that I will raise

Until I end my days

thats cool can someone put me in the book I'm a seawing rainwing hybrid

• Posted at:

Colorsplash✨

i'm a Sunny fan!

Rainwingare awesome!

#winterispopsicle

#Partytime!

#girlpower

i'm a proud fanwing!

one of the 6% that find wolves shy and lovable creatures.

I'm a land of stories super fan!

REBOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Terminus

(Formerly Nephrite)

Tommorrow or maybe later today I will get a chapter done

• Posted at:

Terminus

(Formerly Nephrite)

CHAPTER 4

Grif

• Posted at:

Terminus

(Formerly Nephrite)

Please hurry up mods

• Posted at:

Terminus

(Formerly Nephrite)

Oops sorry uh here you go the full chapter

CHAPTER 4

Grif

I planning an escape but all likely possibilities would all failed I knew AI tried they all played out in my just nothing in conclusion my theory is that the arena was inescapable without outside help. Fighting my way out had 100% chance of failure so all attempts of escape were useless . I sitting peacefully on my spire playing out each scenario in my head over and over again they just wouldn't work. Then most horrifying thing happened the queen walked on to her post.

Dauntless annouced, " Today we will have a battle between Basilisk the SandWing and Grif the whatever he is."

The guards dragged me off my spire. No-no-no I'm going to die I want to live please. My opponent Basilisk had Pale sandy yellow scales with off white underscales. With dusty gold wing membrane and tail and pure dark grey eyes. Her barb is tipped grey. She was small and lean and had a small scar under her right eye. She carried an alert expression on her face and looked ready quickly dart over and kill me. She struck first charging at me  I clawed at her but she ducked and  tripped me with her tail stumbled over but quickly recover and retreated from her attack range except she had fire she shot it at me but I managed to avoid become a dead charred corpse. Basilisk quickly darted toward I clawed at her but again she ducked and slide around and sunk her talons into my  ankle it ached and burned I turned around and Basilisk tackled me I fell to the ground. This was it I'm done for I'm over gone dead gone forever and ever I couldn't comprehend the fact I had met my end there had been so much more I wanted to do with my life but forlornly I would never do so. Basilisk's tail barb pierced my chest plunged into my heart and then everything went black.

• Posted at:

Terminus

(Formerly Nephrite)

Oops I had some grammar mistakes oh well anyway sorry Grif. I will not get a chapter done for maybe three days because I'm going to Oregon again soon

• Posted at:

Terminus

(Formerly Nephrite)

CHAPTER 5

Basilisk

That was rather gorey I thought. I stood victorious staring at Grif's body it was me or him remember that Basilisk me or him. The crowd cheered. Thank goodness that wouldn't have to happen again for a couple of days at least. The guards brought me back to my spire my talons were stained with blood. I was chained and bound again waiting in the sunlight for hours I laid down and watched as day turned to night. I gazed at the twilight sky then a claw poked me.

"Psst" a voice whispered "hello? are you awake?"

"I am now." I remarked

"Hey um what's your name?" the female voice asked

I stretched my wings and turned to face a female dragon with a curious expression on her face where there should of also been caution, she looked like she was a jumble of three or four tribes that was common in the arena. She was smaller than most in the arena though.

"It's Basilisk what's yours?" I replied

"Oh, right um hi my name's Bengal." She answered

"So, what's this ominous reason you woke me up in the middle of the night?" I asked

"Oh, yeah sorry about that so anyways you have like super warrior skills right?  Bengal asked

"More or less." I answered

To be honest I was kind of playing dirty but the rules change when it comes to survival right?

"Ok with my ideas and you super awesome warrior skills I think we could maybe escape... together." Bengal said half asking half  explaining

Escape? That wasn't very... rational the good plan was to win all the battles and wait things out until I'm set free, Oh but Bengal probably wouldn't last that long.

"Sure." I said really unsure

"Great." Bengal said "You can go to sleep now I'm going to look at the stars."

I tried really but I still couldn't sleep not with the fact bouncing in my head that tomorrow someone was going to to die.

• Posted at:

Terminus

(Formerly Nephrite)

YE

DAS ME

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!

Sorry guys I don't have any chapter ideas and really don't like killing off characters especially if they haven't had a chapter in their PoV

• Posted at:

Terminus

(Formerly Nephrite)

CHAPTER 6

(Queen) Dauntless

I woke to a brilliant sunrise the royal breakfast today consisted of delicious roasted goat my daughter Spinel stared at me from across the feast-sized table.

"Mother do you ever onder if their are any SkyWing Animus dragons left I mean such a powerful gift no tribe would let it just dissapear like that right?" Spinel asked

Something was telling her to not answer her daughter but if she said nothing it would be suspicious.

"I don't know but their hasn't been one in ages so I don't think so." Was the answer I went with

Something in my daughter eyes didn't seem too convinced. After breakfast I went to check the brackets. Something had changed I didn't do this, my bracket room was completely secret and only a SkyWing animus could use it atleast that was how I had enchanted it anyway Nephrite, The RainWing who's name was impossible to pronounce, and Basilisk had moved on but it said that he would battle again today against Bengal the RainWing that was odd he wasn't supposed to fight for a few days I exited the room befuddled how did someone get in their I mean the door was hidden in my room and you would just see wall unless you said the password. I stepped out on to my view platform above the arena the sun shined and breeze caught on my wings it was a beautiful day I gazed up at the grand open blue skies their were no clouds out today either. My devil of a daughter stepped out beside me, Spinel always had a malicious glint in her eyes. Her bright red scales which were finely polished glimmered in the sunlight. This was it another day another death the same bloody routine for the nine years let's get this over with.

"Today we haved a fight beetween Bengal of the RainWings and Basilisk of the SandWings." I annouced

They probably felt terrified when the guards dragged them to the sands. There was talking like I don't want to hurt you and blah blah blah ext. then they decided to fake fight the crowd booed and threw rocks. Spinel looked down disgusted.

"Mother maybe I should just go down their and kill..." Spinel continued

"What is this Paddey-Cake If your not going to kill each other I'll kill the both of you guards take them to the dungeon where they will be privately executed." I declared

They were dragged into the palace.  Later at night I emerged from my room and head for the dungeon. I went to the cell they shared and started picking the lock.

"What are you getting at you overripe melon!" Bengal exclaimed

"I'm setting you free please beleive me." I replied desperately

The dragonets exchanged looks and and nodded. I managed to open the cell door.

"Now go." They hesitatted she could hear footsteps starting on the stairs the dungeon "go!" I shouted

I quickly clawed sliced one claw across my shoulder and then burnt part my wing and the tip of my tail.

"Oh, the agony." I mocked

Spinel entered her scales still shone this time in the moonlight  shed trushed to my side

"My daughter come quixck the priasoners they escaped and the attacked me!" I again mock acted

"You were always too weak, but Mother don't worry I can hunt them down." she said her piercing yellow eyes scanning the horizon for faded shapes of flying dragonets

"No need I'll send a patrol." I quickly replied

At least those two were safe now what to do about the rest?

• Posted at:

Terminus

(Formerly Nephrite)

Poke

and also sorry for the grammar

• Posted at:

Terminus

(Formerly Nephrite)

Should get a chapter done soon

• Posted at:

Terminus

(Formerly Nephrite)

CHAPTER 7

Bengal

We flew and flew. freedom finally I soared and did flip in midair take that Queen Dauntless wait she was the one who helped us escape but why if she doesn't like the fighting why keep it going.

"We set up camp here tonight." Basilisk announced

We sat by the fire in silence.

"So we're free were do we go next." I asked

"To the Kingdom of Sand from there we can get an army to free the prisoners in the arena." Basilisk answered

I felt guilty for not thinking about the other prisoners in there even the other RainWings, SeaWings, and IceWings.

"Do you hear that?" I asked

We looked up and five crimson and orange were descending down towards us. They we put up a fight I hit two with my venom the crumbled down onto the ground. I looked at Basilisk he was attacking two from the front and then a glimpse of tangerine caught my I watched as the SkyWing leaped out of the bushes.

"Basilisk!" I shouted

At the SkyWing tackling him and ripping his throat. I hissed at the other two they and flew away fear.

"Are you Ok?" I asked

"Yeah." She replied smiled then recoiled when she tried to take off

"Your wing." I said

The membrane had been torn.

"I failed I should have done something faster." I admitted

"No it's Ok I should have been more vigilant." Basilisk said "Now let's go."

"Are you sure you should be flying on that wing?" I asked

"It's fine." Basilisk remarked

She lifted off then as she tried to fly fell.

"Totally fine." I smiled wryly

"We're not walking to the kingdom of sand no way to far." Basilisk interjected

"It's are only choice." I declared "We're walking."

"Goodbye Arena hello sore legs." Basilisk announced

I laughed a little. Off to the Sand kingdom it is then.

• Posted at:

Terminus

(Formerly Nephrite)

Yay reboot!

also never mind I want a chapter in my PoV

• Posted at:

eventide/spectral

she/heand they/them

and we're powered by every tear that's dried