they can run for their lives but they cannot be saved

-~-

They took away your family, your friends, everything you ever loved. They laughed when the killed them all, they laughed when they tore down your home, they just kept laughing.

They shoved your body in a grave.

As if death would get in the way of your anger.

You're going to see the world burn, and you'll be the one laughing then.

-~-

rules n stuff

-rp starts in possibility

-no rudeness/disrespect outside of roleplay

-i have the right to ask you to change your character, or, in the worst case, not accept you.

-saves last for 12 hours, but you can resave

-any shipping is allowed

-lgbtq+ characters allowed

-yes, the point of this roleplay is to have our characters destroy the world

-put yikes in other

-i dont want a bunch of edgy killers in this roleplay

-actually fill out the form please thanks

-i will play any npcs we encounter

-the power cannot be Too Powerful (i will have the final say on this)

-any other generic rp rules i guess

-~-

forms! remove anything in parenthesis

Name:

Sexuality:

Appearance:

Personality:

Crush/Mate?:

Power: (ONLY ONE; cannot be too powerful)

Other:

-~-

There's eight spots (exclusing me) so go wild yall. i'll be sending my form thru soon

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Icarus

we are nothing if not absurd

/previously known as:

Cobalt

Pen

Nightblaze

please

please save me a spot :0

• Posted at:

-PURPLE-

enfp | pisces | she/her | vaguely emo indie pop kiddo | trash queen | grape gremlin 2.0 actual cryptid | HUGE furry | major meme

[giratina battle theme continues]

spot saved, purp

YIKES I FORGOT TRIBE PLEASE ADD THT IN TO THE FORM

• Posted at:

Icarus

/previously known as:

Cobalt

Pen

Nightblaze

yo save me a spot?

I'm trying to get back into roleplaying, so I might make a form

• Posted at:

clear

"ya boi" 

> honestly a terrible person

> chaotic stupid

> worm

> prince of hope

> #pleadtheclear2k18

saved

• Posted at:

Icarus

/previously known as:

Cobalt

Pen

Nightblaze

Name: Seiche

Sexuality: Bisexual

Tribe: SeaWing

Appearance: Seiche has a stocky build - broad shoulders, short legs, powerful tail, thick neck, stubby snout. He holds himself with a moderate posture. His wings are tucked neatly by his sides, but his tail often swishes back and forth and his neck is never gracefully curved. Seiche has deep blue scales with indigo photophores. His gills are dark teal, and his eyes are forest green. His wing membranes, talon webs, and sail are lighter than his base scales, but not as light as his underscales, which are baby blue.

Personality: Seiche is kind of a jerk. He makes hurtful remarks and pushes away dragons who try to befriend him - often in a harsh way. His mind is a storm of disconnected thoughts, not allowing him to think through his words before they come out of his mouth. He used to release these thoughts through art, usually painting. Seiche is extremely reckless, rushing into things. He believes that everything is in the moment, and strives to do everything he can do. Seiche, no matter how much you hate him, will always come through with his promises and will never give up once he sets his mind on something. He doesn't really know how to be a likable dragon, and is definitely an acquired taste.

Crush/Mate?: None atm, he never had a mate, either. Feel free to crush.

Power: Seiche is like an eel-dragon, although he can control what he shocks. His shocks are usually about 50-150 milliamps (0.05 amps to 0.15 amps).

Other: Had an adoptive daughter named Angel (short for Angelfish) who was 5 when she was killed.

• Posted at:

Icarus

/previously known as:

Cobalt

Pen

Nightblaze

Seiche - SeW - M (Icarus)

Saved for Purple (expires 5:01am)

Saved for Clear (expires 5:09am)

Open

Open

Open

Open

Open

Open

• Posted at:

Icarus

/previously known as:

Cobalt

Pen

Nightblaze

saVE ME A SPOT

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

Save Me A Spot Please 

• Posted at:

Call me Eco  ( or Ecrill ) 

#SunnylickedaQibli 

I am a 

Gryffindor 

A animal lover 

A RainWing 

A Thunderclan Apprentice 

A daughter of Athena 

And A Pokémon master 

Duckstalker 

Name: Fireweed

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: A very small SkyWing with red scales and orange/amber underscales and a pale orange-gold underbelly. Her horns/talons are shiny and black; bright, sparkling amber eyes. She has dark brown spines. Her long neck is usually ducked down a little; Fireweed often looks extremely submissive.

Personality: Fireweed is really kind of a sweet, shy cinnamon roll. She can be a bit awkward at times but really just wants to help others. So it's kind of weird that this would be happening to her. Extremely considerate and dislikes hurting creatures. Is actually a vegetarian SkyWing. 

Crush/Mate?: Formerly Five, a MudWing, though he's now deceased. Possible crush (possible Seiche? Fireweed seems like the kind of dragoness to end up liking a salty SeaWing)

Power: Sometimes, when she touches a living thing, it'll get sick and die or almost die. This power doesn't seem to work very well on dragons that Fireweed considers herself close to. (Basically, the poor healer now kills things by touching them.)

Other: yikes save this cinna smol

• Posted at:

-PURPLE-

enfp | pisces | she/her | vaguely emo indie pop kiddo | trash queen | grape gremlin 2.0 actual cryptid | HUGE furry | major meme

[giratina battle theme continues]

Fireweed - SkW - F (Purple)

Saved for Clear (expires 5:09am)

Saved for Wild (expires 5:34am)

Saved for Ecrill (expires 6:34am)

Open

Open

Open

Open

• Posted at:

Icarus

/previously known as:

Cobalt

Pen

Nightblaze

Open

Open

Open

Open

Open

Open

Open

• Posted at:

Icarus

/previously known as:

Cobalt

Pen

Nightblaze

Save Nightwing

• Posted at:

~Demon~

Remember the lost. 

~Friends dont lie~

~I can kill you with my brain~

Saved for Demon (expires 8:03pm)

Open

Open

Open

Open

Open

Open

• Posted at:

Icarus

/previously known as:

Cobalt

Pen

Nightblaze

Name: 'Parasite' Miasma

Tribe: Rainwing

Sexuality: Asexual

Appearance: This dragon has an elegant body with a long tail and neck. Its fine, gemlike scales are jade-colored, shading to darker on the back of its neck. This dragon has slender limbs with four digits on each foot that end in blunt claws. It has close-set wings running from its shoulders to the middle of its tail. This dragon's head is blocky,yet snake like. It has round eyes that are yellow. This dragon has huge, frilled ears. A hornlike projection juts straight out between its nostrils. The membranes are black that fade to white.

Personality:  Smooth and able to lie through their teeth, Miasma/Parasite isn't somebody who you would associate with...anything, really. Fortunately for their friends, this means it can talk their way out of any situation. Unfortunately for other dragons,they are a rainwing. Who ever suspects a rainwing? It also has this odd way of persuading others to do their bidding. It is often manipulative or classified as 'cold'. However,they cares deeply for refugees and will make sure they don't die a horrible death. 

Crush/Mate?: N/A

Power: They are able to sense the fears of other dragons. 

Other: yikes.. 

'Little, little lambs fear the parasite and have no idea the darkness beyond.'

• Posted at:

A curious case, a reckless infection

Grif  

He/Him

Relatable Duo

mod chosen glitcher

2016-2019 \\ 8568 stars

It's a statewide inspection

Seiche - SeW - he/him (Icarus)

Fireweed - SkW - she/her (Purple)

Miasma "Parasite" - RW - it/they (Grif)

Open

Open

Open

Open

Open

• Posted at:

Icarus

/previously known as:

Cobalt

Pen

Nightblaze

Save a spot for me please! I will submit a form once I'm off mobile and get computer. 

• Posted at:

e Scarlet Lion e

Too many OC's to count now

GRYFFINPUFF

Video gamer

99% pirate

Motorcycle biker 

Street Racer 

WoF writer

Ship: HurricaneBerry

Level 7 German

Chaos and Fire mage 

T-Rex 

#retiredforumfighter

#marchingdragon

You're a wizard Harry!

Saved for Scarlet Lion (expires 10:25pm)

Open

Open

Open

Open

• Posted at:

Icarus

/previously known as:

Cobalt

Pen

Nightblaze

Name: Fireflake
Tribe: IceWing SkyWing hybrid
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Has the build of an IceWing, but a smaller head like a SkyWing. Has SkyWing horns, but has IceWing spikes. The underwing is different shades of red, oranges, and yellows, but the other side of the wing is white like an IceWing's. Underbelly is the same shades of fire colors and his eyes are a scarlet red. His normal scales are white, but in some areas, they are a light yellow in color. Really sharp claws.
Personality: Grumpy, Morrowseer type or Winter type, but not at the same time. Will develop more in PoV.
Crush/Mate?: Previous mate and dragonet killed by fire. I feel like my character could fall in love again with another, but it would be hard for the other character to get to his center, feel free to crush
Power: Able to breathe fire and ice. (I don't consider this a power, but more like a talent)- Really good aim, sharp shooter
Other: Yikes, PoV- FIREFLAKE (color of random scales on him) 

• Posted at:

e Scarlet Lion e

Too many OC's to count now

GRYFFINPUFF

Video gamer

99% pirate

Motorcycle biker 

Street Racer 

WoF writer

Ship: HurricaneBerry

Level 7 German

Chaos and Fire mage 

T-Rex 

#retiredforumfighter

#marchingdragon

You're a wizard Harry!

Fireflake - IW/SkW - he/him (Scarlet Lion)

Open

Open

Open

Open

• Posted at:

Icarus

/previously known as:

Cobalt

Pen

Nightblaze

When can we start? :3

• Posted at:

Grif  

He/Him

Relatable Duo

mod chosen glitcher

2016-2019 \\ 8568 stars

Save a spot.

• Posted at:

V E L L I C H O R

he/xe/they  

colourblind~system~anxious  

~fire dances in the moonlight~  

but what does the science say?

"It's been 3 hours

and we still don't know who's fronting"

being redesigned

Name: Spirit Song, Likes to be called Spirit

Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance: Onyx black scales and sightless, icy blue eyes. She has black wings with no stars and white horns and spines. She has silver-blue underbelly scales. She wears a silver necklace with three moonstones.

Personality: Shes still very trusting, but she can't be taken advantage of anymore. Scary smart and quick witted. Seems to know what your thinking. She has this odd way of twisting the truth and turning it into something that isn't a lie but not the truth.

Crush/Mate?: TBD, her previous crush was the one who shoved her in the grave.

Power: Can tell where you are even with her eyes closed, her nose stuffed, her ears stuffed, and without feeling. She just knows.

Other: yikes... BLIND

• Posted at:

~Demon~

Remember the lost. 

~Friends dont lie~

~I can kill you with my brain~

Save a spot please!

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

I pop in every now and then

"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember me by." 

"Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack"

Spirit Song "Spirit" - NW - she/her (Demon)

Saved for Dauntless (expires 2:04am)

Saved for Amarok (expires 3:12am(

Open

Open

we start when spots are filled

• Posted at:

Icarus

/previously known as:

Cobalt

Pen

Nightblaze

Name: Brine

Tribe: MudWing

Sexuality: Demi

Appearance: Brine is actually rather light-colored. He has cedar colored armor-scales, and a paler grey-brown scales. His underbelly is a pale tanned color. His wing membranes are similar to his underbelly, though darker. His eyes dark russet brown.    Brine has a rather average MudWing build: stocky, wide chest, thick limbs. His horns are somewhat short and curve downward sharply before curving up. He has large feet and a thick tail. He constantly has dark lines under his eyes, and 'crows feet' at the corners.

Brine has great posture (due to his time within the MudWing guard), making him seem taller/bigger and slightly more intimidating. He usually stands and sits with a straight back and feet aligned. His natural resting face looks quite serious, though he doesn't mean it to be. He has well-healed scars on his right shoulder where the wing connects (making his range of motion in that wing slightly hindered) and on the side of his tail. 

Personality: He is often stoic and does not give his opinions or thoughts on things. He is working on becoming more outspoken, but it has been thoroughly ingrained within him than he should not. He can be a very open dragon and likes having one-on-one conversations, he can just forget that he is supposed to have opinions too.

He can become very attached to a single dragon, and subconsciously tries to be near them as much as possible, and protect them. He doesn't do it on purpose, it's just part of his nature to defend and be near.

He would do absolutely anything to keep those he cares about safe. Even if that means hurting dragons that he doesn't even know. He doesn't think about consequences when his friends/family's safety is in danger. 

He is perfectly okay with lying if he deems it a good reason. He respects if others lie too, because he figures they must have their own perfectly valid reasons. He doesn't like it, but he respects it.

It is sometimes hard to see from another perspective for him. He doesn't quite know how to put himself in someone else's shoes, though if he is reminded he will certainly try. Sometimes he doesn't remember that everyone's circumstances are different, and gets confused when they don't take the actions he would have taken. He has a one-track mind, and once he has his heart set on something, he's getting it. He does everything in his power to make what he wants happen. 

Crush/Mate?: None

Power: Brine is immune to ranged weapons and attacks (i.e. fire/ice breath, bow & arrows, catapults, etc.) as long as he is actively trying to dodge them. It doesn't work if he is still.

Other: yikes

• Posted at:

- legend -

but just leg works too

what screws us up the most in life

is the picture in our heads

of what it's supposed to look like

Name: Solaris
Tribe: SandWing/IceWing
Appearance: He has the head of an Icewing and the frill of an Icewing as well, but his horns are that of a Sandwings. His neck is that of an Icewings and he has the body of an Icewing as well. His wings are also that if an Icewings and so are his spines. The scales on his legs are that of a Sandwings though and so are his claws as they aren't the serrated ones of an Icewings, but the normal ones of a Sandwings. His tail is also that of a Sandwings and he has the poisonous barb of a Sandwing as well. His spines change into a Sandwings frill on his tail as well. He has golden colored body scales that seem to gleam in color. His underscales are a darker gold in color, looking basically like molten gold. His horns and Icewing frill are a light gold color which is lighter than his body scales. His wing membranes are the same dark golden color as his underscales. His spines and the bit of Sandwing frill he has are the same light gold as his horns. His right eye is a light silver in color while his left eye is covered in a black bandage. If he ever removes the bandage one will see he is missing his eye and there will only be a galling hole there. He has a muscular and lithe frame and is somewhat tall for a dragon his age. . Basically, he is a golden looking Icewing except for the Sandwing horns, claws, tail and tail barb.
Personality: A trickster and prankster who loves to cause chaos and ruckus. These aren't nice tricks though, most of his pranks are set to harm others as he is very sadistic and enjoys tormenting others. He can be extremely cruel, especially to those he doesn't know and doesn't care for (so, most dragons). He, surprisingly, doesn't hate many. Well, it's more of those he hates don't last long, but still, it's rare for him to actually hate anyone. It's more of he doesn't care if one lives or dies, unless he can get enjoyment out of it. He is very free in expressing his emotions, though most of the time he seems to be very gleeful, though not for any good reasons, but still gleeful. He loves making others question what is real and what isn't. He is actually pretty smart, but never shows it. He, truthfully, doesn't see the point. Most of his intelligence goes to making pranks (sadistic traps) and making other question themselves. He has a habit of cackling out loud when he has a good idea. The only one who could reign him on was his twin, Solstice. She was the only one he really cared for and now that she's gone he doesn't really care what happens to anyone else. He's set on causing as much chaos and seeing the world burn. He misses his twin very much, though you'll never get him to admit it. (For the record his personality has always been like this.) 
Power: He can cast illusions, making things seem as if they are something that they are not. He can trap others on illusions, though the bigger the illusion the less time he can hold it.
Other: As I said he had a twin sister who was the one who kept him in line, but she was killed. It is not advisable to bring her up as he is still very upset about her death. PoV Color. 

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember me by." 

Name: Solaris
Tribe: SandWing/IceWing
Appearance: He has the head of an Icewing and the frill of an Icewing as well, but his horns are that of a Sandwings. His neck is that of an Icewings and he has the body of an Icewing as well. His wings are also that if an Icewings and so are his spines. The scales on his legs are that of a Sandwings though and so are his claws as they aren't the serrated ones of an Icewings, but the normal ones of a Sandwings. His tail is also that of a Sandwings and he has the poisonous barb of a Sandwing as well. His spines change into a Sandwings frill on his tail as well. He has golden colored body scales that seem to gleam in color. His underscales are a darker gold in color, looking basically like molten gold. His horns and Icewing frill are a light gold color which is lighter than his body scales. His wing membranes are the same dark golden color as his underscales. His spines and the bit of Sandwing frill he has are the same light gold as his horns. His right eye is a light silver in color while his left eye is covered in a black bandage. If he ever removes the bandage one will see he is missing his eye and there will only be a galling hole there. He has a muscular and lithe frame and is somewhat tall for a dragon his age. . Basically, he is a golden looking Icewing except for the Sandwing horns, claws, tail and tail barb.
Personality: A trickster and prankster who loves to cause chaos and ruckus. These aren't nice tricks though, most of his pranks are set to harm others as he is very sadistic and enjoys tormenting others. He can be extremely cruel, especially to those he doesn't know and doesn't care for (so, most dragons). He, surprisingly, doesn't hate many. Well, it's more of those he hates don't last long, but still, it's rare for him to actually hate anyone. It's more of he doesn't care if one lives or dies, unless he can get enjoyment out of it. He is very free in expressing his emotions, though most of the time he seems to be very gleeful, though not for any good reasons, but still gleeful. He loves making others question what is real and what isn't. He is actually pretty smart, but never shows it. He, truthfully, doesn't see the point. Most of his intelligence goes to making pranks (sadistic traps) and making other question themselves. He has a habit of cackling out loud when he has a good idea. The only one who could reign him on was his twin, Solstice. She was the only one he really cared for and now that she's gone he doesn't really care what happens to anyone else. He's set on causing as much chaos and seeing the world burn. He misses his twin very much, though you'll never get him to admit it. (For the record his personality has always been like this.) 
Power: He can cast illusions, making things seem as if they are something that they are not. He can trap others on illusions, though the bigger the illusion the less time he can hold it.
Other: Yikes. As I said he had a twin sister who was the one who kept him in line, but she was killed. It is not advisable to bring her up as he is still very upset about her death. PoV Color. 

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

Solaris - SaW/IW - he/him (Amarok)

Brine - MW - he/him (Legend)

Open

• Posted at:

Icarus

/previously known as:

Cobalt

Pen

Nightblaze

Save me a spot

• Posted at:

Lghtnng: Party kid

Trying to make a return. Expect to see me around sometime idk

Saved for Lightning (expires 4:52am)

• Posted at:

Icarus

/previously known as:

Cobalt

Pen

Nightblaze

Name: Soulsearcher, goes by Soul

Sexuality: Bisexual

Tribe: Nightwing

Appearance: She has a rather angular build, a tad tinier than your typical Nightwing. Her eyes are a striking royal blue, jarringly bright against her black scales. Her horns curl backwards, and are quite small, dark grey in color. She stands tall to try and make up for her lacking height, and looks at everything and everyone with the same look of murderous contempt.

Personality: Her only pursuit in life was power. Her only goal, to obtain as much of it as possible. She was formerly the ruthless leader of a band of rebels against the Nightwing queen at the time, killing anyone who dared to disobey her orders. She's a near pathological liar, taking pride in her ability to decieve. When she died, anger was the last emotion she felt, and with her life back, it's all she feels. She's incredibly terse, barely speaking. When she does, it's to make a remark.

Crush/Mate?: None

Power: She can transfer her rage into blazing energy that goes straight to her claws, burning and charring the land she sets foot upon.

Other: She salty

• Posted at:

Omg sorry

Other: Yikes, she salty

• Posted at:

Soulsearcher "Soul" - NW - she/her (Lightning)

• Posted at:

Icarus

/previously known as:

Cobalt

Pen

Nightblaze

Name: Shatter

Tribes: Night/Ice

Sexuality: Grey

Appearance: Night body shape with Icewing ruff and tail spikes. She is a light grey with black and silver scales periodically. Her wing membranes are silver with black splashes. Eyes are one green, one violet.

Personality: a little sky, hates to speak at all, she thinks she'll hurt everyone. Is kind though, and very loyal and protective. She doesn't trust easily and prefers to hide in a corner

Crush/Mate?:None.

Power: (ONLY ONE; cannot be too powerful): Can release a powerful scream that shatters the hearts(literally) of those around her within a few meters. Kills them.

Other: Yikes, Shatter

• Posted at:

V E L L I C H O R

he/xe/they  

"It's been 3 hours

being redesigned

boop

• Posted at:

Grif  

He/Him

Relatable Duo

mod chosen glitcher

2016-2019 \\ 8568 stars

boop

• Posted at:

Grif  

He/Him

Relatable Duo

mod chosen glitcher

2016-2019 \\ 8568 stars

dauntless could you find a less powerful power? like maybe the scream doesnt kill them but it dazes them greatly and hurts a lot

• Posted at:

Icarus

/previously known as:

Cobalt

Pen

Nightblaze

*cries because I'm too late*

• Posted at:

-{Hi! My name's RIOT}-

[Who's that weird kid in the corner?]

Hi. I'm new...

~FanWing

~Gamer

~Comic book nerd

~Hufflepuffian

~Music lover

Ask me about my ships

Do it...

"Well, if it isn't my favorite former icicle."  -Nick Valentine

Alright, dazes them. Knocks them out if loud enough.

• Posted at:

V E L L I C H O R

he/xe/they  

"It's been 3 hours

being redesigned

1 , , 3