Spottedleaf's Heart. Just... it sounds like a bad fanfiction. And Thistleclaw made romantic moves on her when she was a kit. Smol childs read those books! 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cervidae

Hit or miss, I Guess she took the kids huh? 

Now I'm crying don't have no will to live, yuh

Gonna get in my car and drive off of a bridge, uh

Becky please come back :(((

Warriors is a good series... up to the point where you realize they're just in it for the money and don't care if the only people reading their books are only doing it because they don't know the meaning of a good book or they think it has to get better.

sorry about that, I just feel a really deep hatred for warriors, and seekers... and survivors... I mean, they're the worst books in existence!

and yes, I have read  up to the newest series so I'm not just being biased.

• Posted at:

^^Kite^^

Bird Freak

Inactive

DC Trash

"I am normal. It's the rest of the world that's weird"

#RemembertheLost

#Likearedrose

#LGBTQ+

March 29, 2017

588 Star count

Ikr

• Posted at:

Snowbelle

Your friendly neighborhood snowmobeel!

= hamiltrash = pokemaniac = pro shipper = deh = riordan world and mythology obsessed =

Forum Lil Sis: Necro

#FreeTheQiblis #GoldenBeltStalker 

warriors was good pre-tpot, it all went down after tnp

• Posted at:

Icarus

we are nothing if not absurd

/previously known as:

Cobalt

Pen

Nightblaze

Yeah, it just went downhill after the first series. . . .

I mean, Moth Flight's Vision was really good, but a lot of the other stuff was bad.

The only GOOD ones, honestly, were most of the super editions.

I'm hoping A Vision of Shadows will be able to rebuild wall this -- the first book wasn't half-bad, after all. . . .

• Posted at:

I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE DOWNFALL OF MY HOME.

imo all of dotc was pretty good, and so were most of the super editions, although Yellowfang's Secret wasn't the best

• Posted at:

: 

the super editions are good because they aren't focusing on the all great ThunderClan, and although I read the first and second book of Vision of Shadows... YOU PAINT THE OTHER CLANS LIKE HEARTLESS ROCK-BRAINS! WHERE'S THE MORAL TO THAT STORY?!

guys! lets have a prophecy that affects all the clans, but, here's an idea, lets have it so the important ones are all from different clans... JK! we would never do that! ThunderClan is the only clan that matters, after all.

and this is why we don't mention Erin Hunter.

• Posted at:

^^Kite^^

Bird Freak

Inactive

DC Trash

#RemembertheLost

#Likearedrose

#LGBTQ+

March 29, 2017

588 Star count

it's actually pretty well-written so far tho...

BUT I K N O W
IT'S SO WEIRD

I feel like the Erins just needed some cat to put Spottedleaf in a relationship with so they spun a wheel of "Old ThunderClan Cats" and it landed on Thistleclaw and they were just like "well ok that works"

• Posted at:

-PURPLE-

enfp | pisces | she/her | vaguely emo indie pop kiddo | trash queen | grape gremlin 2.0 actual cryptid | HUGE furry | major meme

[giratina battle theme continues]

TAKE THAT BACK YOU TACO!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

WAIT WHAT

THIS EXISTS

O.o

NOW I'M REALLY NOT READING ANY OF THE NEW BOOKS

but seriously I vowed to not read A Vision of Shadows because I hated the characters so much after the first arc..

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Daily Song Quote"i've done all i can think of, chased down all my demons" -pink

I haven't read ANY of the new books because after Dawn Of The Clans my library just stopped getting new Erin Hunter books

• Posted at:

J

cryptid

NUMBER ONE GEF FAN

idk anymore my dudes

here to yell about the Dalby Spook

I haven't read Spottedleaf's Heart yet(I FORGOT THE NEXT BOOKS IN MY FAVORITE SERIES WERE GOING TO BE RELEASED ON THE ELEVENTH)

ALSO:

*eyes turn red* *teeth turn into sharp pointy fangs* *starts growling* WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE THE LATER BOOKS OF WARRIORS THOSE ONES WERE MY FAVORITES

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

"Everyone should suddenly have the air turn into seven bright purple dragons yelling hysterically whenever she gets attacked." -Tsunami

Fun Fact: Tui convinced the other Hunters to not kill off Cinderpelt when she was run over.

• Posted at:

Keep going, friend :D! I believe in you!

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie

#SupportPeri

Basic psychology. Also I read a lot of memes.

I scream a lot!

@Magic Kitten: I can tell you why.

In the beginning--in the original arc of Warriors--the tale was new. It was an interesting, heroic tale of a nothing-cat rising to power and becoming a great leader. Then, it went downhill.

Suddenly, if you weren't related to a cat in the original arc, you were no longer important and were simply fodder for death in the books. Characters became more and more mary-sue-like. The story became more and more cliche and predictable.

Now, Super Editions and DotC are all very good. They are (typically) not cliche and predictable, and they are very good stories. I love Tallstar's Revenge and Crookedstar's Promise, and most of the Dawn of the Clans arc was exciting for me.

But the newer Warriors books are just not the classic, new tale of the original Warriors arc.

• Posted at:

-PURPLE-

enfp | pisces | she/her | vaguely emo indie pop kiddo | trash queen | grape gremlin 2.0 actual cryptid | HUGE furry | major meme

[giratina battle theme continues]

@Purple: *shrugs* yes.

Well, I don't completely agree with you. *shrugs again* I do wonder why practically every main character is related to Firestar.

I just prefer to simply read my books and ignore the authors' weird decisions.

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

"Everyone should suddenly have the air turn into seven bright purple dragons yelling hysterically whenever she gets attacked." -Tsunami

In my opinion the first arc, Dawn of the Clans, and now A Vision of Shadows are pretty good.

The newest arc is decent so far and I'm wondering as to how it will turn out. One of the reasons I like it is because the Erins are distancing it from the rest of the series by using text relations. For instance, Thunderclan is now viewed as bossy and thinks they are know it alls because of the impact Firestar left on the clans. I'm also glad to see Skyclan finally have a role in one of the main arcs.

• Posted at:

~Lector~

...Sanetra ate this part of my siggy

On the plus side, you passed the course. Unfortunately, you broke my floor. Again. -Trainer

#SunnyLickedAQibli

#RememberTheLost

#TheBerriesShallRule

#NoMoreDeadFousts

It's been an honour.

Why are the only good cats from other clans related to a ThunderClan Cat? the other clans are just a stereotype with almost no diversity unless a cat in that clan happens to be related to another clan. It's just such a lazy way of making a culture! it's like saying all people from the north have a mean streak and like to fight, or all people from the south are friendly and peaceful. It makes no sense! my mind cannot handle it! I have to read a Guardian of Ga'hoole book to balance out the stereotypical world of the clans!

• Posted at:

^^Kite^^

Bird Freak

Inactive

DC Trash

#RemembertheLost

#Likearedrose

#LGBTQ+

March 29, 2017

588 Star count

*Has Only Read up to Chapter 10 in Fire and Ice ( but has read all da spoilers because why not ) * 

Well , Not sure what to do here , but Spottedleaf's Heart does sound like a bad fanfiction 

I mean Really , 

Spottedleaf's Wish 

Spottedleaf's Fall 

Spottedleaf's Mistake 

Spottedleaf's Bound 

Spottedleaf's Call 

Spottedleaf's  * insert another not ( hopefully) as cheesy title * 

I mean Spottedleaf's Heart sounds like they came up with a title in ten seconds 

• Posted at:

Call me Eco  ( or Ecrill ) 

#SunnylickedaQibli 

I am a 

Gryffindor 

A animal lover 

A RainWing 

A Thunderclan Apprentice 

A daughter of Athena 

And A Pokémon master 

Duckstalker 

You guys used to try!!!!! (The Erins)

• Posted at:

Cervidae

Hit or miss, I Guess she took the kids huh? 

Now I'm crying don't have no will to live, yuh

Gonna get in my car and drive off of a bridge, uh

Becky please come back :(((