You're an orphan, having lost both your parents a while back. All your life you've been from orphanage to orphanage, but you've been shunned by all of the other people there because of your peculiar qualities. So you left, then left again, always wandering from place to place, until you were brought to your final place: the strange, dark and twisted orphanage isolated from humanity in the mountains. An orphanage for strange and dark children like you. 

You you were rejected from all other places and brought here because you are half-monster or half-undead. One of your parents was a nightmarish creature or denizen of the underworld. That's why you have such a peculiar appearance or desire for blood... 

You've finally found your home. However, this orphanage is in isolation for a reason. both monsters and humans alike have a loathing and distrust of half-monsters. If they find you, they'll kill you. And you're needed to protect your friends, as well as your own life... 

~Spots~

Half-Ghost: Taken by Periwinkle

Half-Wolf: 

Half-Zombie:

Half-Vampire:

Half-Witch:

Half-Warlock:

Half-Demon: 

~Rules~

-Basic MB/RP rules

-You must be advanced, obviously. I expect proper grammar, spelling, and PoV format whenever possible. 

-We will keep even genders as best as we can. I may ask you to change your character's gender.

-Shipping allowed... 

-Uhh... I'm totally forgetting something. Have fun! :D 

~Forms~

Name:

Monster:

Powers?: 

Appearance:

Personality:

Fears/Weaknesses:

Views towards humans:

Views towards monsters:

Crush/Ship?:

Other:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Periwinkle~

HUFFLEPUFF | GLOBANATURSOCIET|

SEAWININFJ FANGIRSAVETHEWHALES | 

SOULSTEALEAND MORE!

KalahariRippleStarlingAhiFeardweller

AisuSirpaleAtlantisOceanusFern

"Aw, Deathknights!" 

TotS: Maddio, level 60 Archer

Ooh, may I save the half-witch? 

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

PLUVIOPHILE (n) A lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberTheLost

LightSPIDER

Im a nostalgic kiddo I can’t change my signature help

Name: Venjex

Monster: Half-Vampire

Powers?: He will live forever unless killed with a wooden stake or goes outside. Sunlight doesn't kill him or turn him to stone, but it makes him progressively weaker until eventually he can't move. He can turn his shadows into mindless searvants, with a limit of 20 at a time.

Appearance: Venjex is a vampire with Extremely pale skin. His eyes shine white--silver, with streaks of gray radiating our from the center and flecks of black. His hair is black as a void, completely devoid of color. He has a medium-large build, kind of the guy who looks like he has a four-pack, but not the kind of guy you expect spends all his time doing push-ups. His fingers are also medium, not pudgy, not thin, not long, not short. His fingernails are always perfectly thin. The base of his fingernails are dark grey, and the tips are bone white. His eyebrows are thick, but not bushy. His nose is slightly thinner than normal and the same length as normal. His lips are the most colorful part of his face, but that's not saying much, as they are very faded pink. He has a sculpted, elegant face and a constant expression of vague amusement. His hair is wavy, silky, shiny, and thick. Each strand is about two inches long, giving him a young look. The little hairs on his arms, legs, neck, face are thin and ashen, of a white-grey color. His cheekbones, like so many other things about him, are medium, not high, not low, and a little bit too thick to be considered elegant. His lips are also average size, a bit more thin than the usual. His nose connects to his face a little more sharply than other people's, and his ears end at about 15 degrees to his head, with small, defined points, not elegant like elves', but rather cruel-looking.

Personality: He's a strange and unpredictable person, loyal to a fault but still aloof. He gets annoyed when people fail where he thinks that they have the potential to suceed, but inside he feels as if he himself is a failure. Being feared and for the most part reviled by the general population has made him really suspicious and quite disillusioned. For the most part he feels like he's almost untouchable, and that even if someone does kill him, it will be a welcome release from the pain of life. He does his best to calculate every possibility before committing himself to a course of action, and ever move he makes is smooth and elegant. In battle he's a quick thinker, and he's great at analyzing a situation, but he can sometimes get caught up in the action and forgets to cover all his bases. He can sometimes act carefree and flighty, other grim and quite serious. When interacting with other people he often wonders what the HECK is going on in everyone's head. Does the hair flip mean she's annoyed or amused? Is that bump on the shoulder a challenge or a friendly gesture? Etc.

Fears/Weaknesses: Bright light, dying(Hah), never being able to fight back.

Views towards humans: Kind of angry

Views towards monsters: N/A, really.

Crush/Ship?: Not yet

Other: This is his font

• Posted at:

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Son of Justice

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

El Amigo

Please just be okay...

Foolizh autocoreect

save half demon

• Posted at:

Icarus

we are nothing if not absurd

/previously known as:

Cobalt

Pen

Nightblaze

save half-witch plz!

• Posted at:

~/Minou/~

You'll forget me in a week

I'm not backing down just yet.

lol didn't see save half-wolf then

• Posted at:

~/Minou/~

Name: Agata Lofton

Monster: Demon

Powers?: Can set herself on fire for short periods of time (it doesn't burn her or her clothes).

Appearance: Agata's hair is black and braided down the back. It goes down a little past her shoulders. Agata has rather flat shoulders and a muscle-heavy build. Her eyes are dark and she wears loose wool sweaters, insignificant and bland pants, as well as brown moccasins.

Personality: Agata is hot-headed and has a short temper. Agata is very protective and is a bit of an acquired taste to be around. She will not let anyone do anything stupid without her. She is defensive about herself and her friends, and won't listen to anyone if she has her heart set on something. Despite her rough exterior, Agata is very affectionate and a loyal friend.

Fears/Weaknesses: 

Fears

-large bodies of water/oceans

-seeing loved ones in dangerous situations (esp. when she can't do anything about it)

-canines

Weaknesses

-Lack of agility and speed

-Impulsive nature

-Horrible liar

Views towards humans: Neutral

Views towards monsters: Utterly hates wolves/canine monsters; otherwise neutral

Crush/Ship?: We'll see; she's omnisexual, feel free to crush

Other: n/a

• Posted at:

Icarus

/previously known as:

Cobalt

Pen

Nightblaze

What does half -wolf entail?(*Wonders whether I spelled that right*) 

I'll probably want half-wolf.

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

"Everyone should suddenly have the air turn into seven bright purple dragons yelling hysterically whenever she gets attacked." -Tsunami

save half-zombie

• Posted at:

-{Hi! My name's RIOT}-

[Who's that weird kid in the corner?]

Hi. I'm new...

~FanWing

~Gamer

~Comic book nerd

~Hufflepuffian

~Music lover

Ask me about my ships

Do it...

"Well, if it isn't my favorite former icicle."  -Nick Valentine

SO SPOOPY AND KEWL

Name: Jack Walker

Monster: Wolf/Werewolf

Powers?: Jack can turn into a wolf on the week of a full moon, and possesses superhuman strength. He also has heightened senses as a result of his lycanthropathy. Also, when bitten, a human will either become a werewolf or become infected and die, depending on the severity.

Appearance: He has half-shaved blond hair and blue eyes. Jack wears a simple white t-shirt and jeans, with a shark tooth necklace. Both of his ears have multiple stud piercings and a hoop piercing, and his left eyebrow is pierced as well. He is of an average height, maybe a bit taller. Also, Jack has two light gray wolf ears and a light gray wolf tail, tipped with white. When he gets angry, his nails (which are painted black) sometimes grow into claws.

Personality: Jack usually comes off as laid-back and calm, but he can get offended very easily. He is very protective of his "pack" (friends) and will always take a silver bullet for them (haha werewolf pun). Almost like a dog, he loves the ocean, and loves to go swimming and only will eat raw or very undercooked meat.

Fears/Weaknesses: As usual, Jack fears silver bullets and silver blades, which can and will kill him. Also, he has an irrational fear of heights, and hates birds for no real reason.

Views towards humans: Generally, Jack has a "leave me alone and I'll leave you alone" feeling for humans, but he won't hesitate to be hostile

Views towards monsters: He is very indignant with monsters, feeling that they're all in this together, and shouldn't hate him

Crush/Ship?: Jack's bisexual, so he's fine with anyone

Other: His favorite color is blue lol, POV color is this

• Posted at:

~/Minou/~

Save Half-Warlock! If Half Zombie re-opens save that instead.

• Posted at:

;; Archangel ;;

~ life is so short, why waste it? ~

~ the universe is in your bones, the stars in your soul, it's never really the end ~

~ close your eyes and open your mind ~

~ the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow ~

Icarus may I have your permission to make Jack hate Agata with every bone in his body because RIVALRIES. ARE. GOOD.

• Posted at:

~/Minou/~

Name: Diana Christine Thane

Monster: Zombie

Powers?: She can go long periods of time without things like food and sleep, she's less susceptible to pain, and she has a great sense of hearing

Appearance: It is clear that, were she not half-zombie, Diana would be a very pretty girl. She has a heart-shaped face with high cheekbones, almond blue eyes, and long black hair withbangs and silver streaks. But her skin is grey, speckled with green and black, which looks very unhealthy, and there are permanent dark circles under her eyes. She's very tall for her age, with a willowy build and long limbs. She tends to hunch, and always has her arms crossed. She always appears tired and dazed. She wears a black shirt with the shoulders cut out, jeans, and red flats, as well as a choker with black beads on it.

Personality: When you first meet her, Diana seems cold and unfeeling. She never smiles, and is very untrusting of new people. This is because she's used to abuse and judgment from her peers, so she instinctively hates those she doesn't know. She's bold and rude, never backing down and always prepared to fire back with a sarcastic comment. She always feels that she needs to be on the attack, and can take even a harmless joke and turn it into a personal attack on her. As you get to know Diana, she becomes more open and kind, though no less sassy. She has a deep desire to learn and know everything, and she's a shameless snoop. She's that person who goes up to a random group and asks what they're talking about, even if she was never part of that conversation and has no business knowing about it. She tends to follow a "shoot first, ask questions later" approach. By default, things are bad, and she would rather be safe than sorry. It's easy to loose her trust; one lie, one mean comment, and she'll be salty for days, and maybe even leave you entirely. Due to this, she has trouble making friends. She knows this, and it actually makes her quite sad, but she's used to it.

Fears/Weaknesses: She's afraid of deep water, and also being hated by everyone. 

Views towards humans: No opinion. Same as monsters. Judgy and cruel.

Views towards monsters: No opinion. Same as humans. Judgy and cruel.

Crush/Ship?: Probably later, she's pan

Other:

• Posted at:

-{Hi! My name's RIOT}-

[Who's that weird kid in the corner?]

Hi. I'm new...

~FanWing

~Gamer

~Comic book nerd

~Hufflepuffian

~Music lover

Ask me about my ships

Do it...

"Well, if it isn't my favorite former icicle."  -Nick Valentine

yea sure

• Posted at:

Icarus

/previously known as:

Cobalt

Pen

Nightblaze

wORKIN ON MY FORM

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

PLUVIOPHILE (n) A lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberTheLost

LightSPIDER

I'll get to this tomorrow 

• Posted at:

~Periwinkle~

SOULSTEALEAND MORE!

"Aw, Deathknights!" 

Venjex is accepted! 

Agata is accepted! 

@Kat I think that Jack is just a taaaadddd more monster than he is human... Can we remove one or two of his powers? Or at least limit them? 

Diana is accepted!

• Posted at:

~Periwinkle~

SOULSTEALEAND MORE!

"Aw, Deathknights!" 

Poke

• Posted at:

~Periwinkle~

SOULSTEALEAND MORE!

"Aw, Deathknights!" 

kk

• Posted at:

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Son of Justice

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

El Amigo

Please just be okay...

Foolizh autocoreect

How bout no werewolf bite thingymabob?

• Posted at:

~/Minou/~

yOU KNOW WHAT SCRATCH MY SAVE I'M NEVER GOING TO GET IT IN

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberTheLost

LightSPIDER

Save the half-witch for me then.

• Posted at:

''''Crafty''''

Oct/18/2015

94% of people misspell vicious and lovable in this quote, but please copy and paste to your signature if you're one of the 6% who bother to spell the words right.

Heh save half witch then

• Posted at:

calytrix~

you could call me caly too, i guess

bisexual

kind of like if tony stark and loki had a child 

hates turtles 

slytherin//entp

you know time crawls on when you're waiting for the song to start, so dance alone to the beat of your heart

Name: Edith

Monster: Half-witch

Powers?: She can cast elemental spells and lift objects although only with her wand and they are weak, and she can read minds/feel emotions if she's physically touching others.

Appearance: Edith is small, pale, and delicate looking. She looks older than she is though in the face and her eyes are green. Her hair is brittle and white and Edith enjoys wearing fancy dresses (that more often than not get stained but she doesn't care). She has a polished wand that is around 11 inches long and is reddish brown in color with a black handle.

Personality: Edith is childish in personality and sweet to others mostly. She is easily distracted and gets lost often. When it comes to her half monsterness she doesn't even attempt to hide it, often whipping her wand out around humans. Although she is nice, her half-witchness has left her unable to understand the emotions of others. She can't empathize with them and though she has a sense of mercy she only has one because it's the 'right' thing to be merciful. The only way she can feel others emotions is by reading their minds, so she will often randomly grab others to understand them. She can easily be overwhelmed by others emotions since she herself can be emotional.

Fears/Weaknesses: Physically weak, burnt easily with fire, can be easily manipulated by others since when she reads others minds she feels what they feel.

Views towards humans: She doesn't have a particularly positive or negative view on them 

Views towards monsters: She thinks they are cool in a creepy way.

Crush/Ship?: Not yet

Other: Think this is fine

• Posted at:

''''Crafty''''

Oct/18/2015

94% of people misspell vicious and lovable in this quote, but please copy and paste to your signature if you're one of the 6% who bother to spell the words right.

Eh, scratch the mind-reading part, but the whole emotion deal stays the same

• Posted at:

''''Crafty''''

Oct/18/2015

up

• Posted at:

''''Crafty''''

Oct/18/2015

GTG FINISH LATER

Name: Amarok

Monster: Warlock

Powers?: Amarok is a spellcaster, and especially skilled in Necromancy and other Dark Magiks. She can shapeshift, but it takes a large amount of energy and she must stay in that form while her power regenerates. 

Appearance: Amarok is usually looks very small due to the fact hat she always is crunched up in a ball while her drawings are on her knees. However she is actually about 6' 2". She's thin, her skin is a pale white color and her hair is bleached blonde. She has small, greyish freckles on her shoulders, face, and spine. Her hands are thin and long, like her fingers. Her eyes are a bright blue with a black ring around the iris. 

Personality: Amarok is very distant and quiet, mostly only joining in conversations when jolted out of her music and arts. She is very creative and usually draws or paints in her free time. She is very hard to make friends with as when she was a child she was hurt and left behind very frequently. Amarok likes to be alone and always wishes to go on an adventure. 

Fears/Weaknesses:

Views towards humans:

Views towards monsters:

Crush/Ship?:

Other:

• Posted at:

;; Archangel ;;

~ the universe is in your bones, the stars in your soul, it's never really the end ~

A warlock is a man who practices witchcraft...

• Posted at:

''''Crafty''''

Oct/18/2015

i know

• Posted at:

;; Archangel ;;

so when do we start

• Posted at:

~/Minou/~

poke

• Posted at:

-{Hi! My name's RIOT}-