So. Um. It turns out that, um, more than one person at school has a crush on me? More than more than one person? Like, um, four? At the same time?

I'm sorry. I'm sorry! But what in the world do I doooooooooooooooooooo?

I don't feel anything towards any of them. Well, that's not true. One is a friend, so I love her like a friend, but the others...? Nothing, really. They're nice? I feel sorry for one? But no romantic... feels. 

I don't think I'm capable of romantic feels, actually. 

But what do I do? I don't want to hurt any of them. I don't know if they know that I know, but... I know.

This is a stupid thread, isn't it?

Also, if you are experienced in romantic feels, why? What in the three moons could attract people to me? I'm shy and awkward and annoying and weird and selfish and stupid and too bad at people-ing and generally not attractive appearancewise or personalitywise. I'd like to understand, please. Please please please. As far as I know, seven people have liked me in my life. Seven. People. And I've never liked them back. Or anyone, for that matter. 

I'm sorry for asking. I wouldn't if I could figure it out myself. But... I can't. I really can't. I'm sorry, so sorry. 

*deep breath* Thank you for listening to this confused rambling. Especially thank you if you answer the cluttered questions. Thank you, thank you. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ELLO!

MY NAME IS Puppy

R O A S T Y  T O A S T Y 

ELLO, LAUREL!

wompdedomp

hey if you could use they/them for me that would be great thanksssss i mean i'm not on here often anymore but shhshshshsh

*raises finger* I will go be the ten-year-old in the corner. *walks off*

• Posted at:

I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE DOWNFALL OF MY HOME.

NUP, in my opinion, this is not a stupid thread.

Umm...I'm not surrreeee? What you should do, I mean. As far as I know, no one has ever had a crush on me or else they've just never told me.

My advice would be just to tell them that you don't like them the same way, but that would probably hurt their feelings...

Also, I guess some people feel attracted toward shy, awkard, annoying, and weird people, and I'm sure you're not that selfish and stupid, or maybe you just don't seem the way you perceive yourself to other people.

• Posted at:

~ h i r a e t h ~

Christian

i can finally say i believe.

jan. 2016—march 2019

star count: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  

who has the time to hesitate?

Well... I'm kinda Graysexual... I don't have crushes.... I broke it to the guys that had a crush on me... and told them I didn't like them. Not the best approach though...

• Posted at:

V E L L I C H O R

he/xe/they  

colourblind~system~anxious  

~fire dances in the moonlight~  

but what does the science say?

"It's been 3 hours

and we still don't know who's fronting"

being redesigned

... I got nothin never had others crush on me... guess I was very annoying and extremely strange and disturbing back in the days that I actually had crushes on people.

I guess you just let them down subtly or keep dropping hints that you don't like them like that...?

• Posted at:

Iris ~

{Iris}

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Daughter of Apollo ( Roman)

Gryffindor 5th year 

Sagittarius ~ The Archer

INTJ ~ The Mastermind 

IceWing/NightWing

That weird  Tumblr Admin

Some spots just won't come off

Nobody really knows exactly why they have a crush on someone. I used to have a crush on the absolute jerkiest person in school. I guess crushes just... happen? Idk. Don't do anything, usually the crushes burn off. If they ask you out or something, just politely decline.

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Daily Song Quote"i've done all i can think of, chased down all my demons" -pink

uhhhh if u dont like em then just....uh....deny em if they ask u out lol

• Posted at:

Icarus

we are nothing if not absurd

/previously known as:

Cobalt