I have slightly modified this, but not much.

The tribes have been at peace for a long time after the war of The SandWing Succession, and beside the IceWings and the NightWings, none of the tribes have had a problem with one another.
But Queen Thrush of the SkyWings had ordered that all dragons with abnormal powers should be exiled from Pryrria to protect other dragons from harm. The other queens gave into her, and ordered the same throughout their own kingdoms.
    You were concerned, because you had an abnormal power, but you continued to live your life as usual. But one night, you were taken, from your family, from your life, and were left unconscious.
Coming back to consciousness, you find yourself on a island, with seven other dragons. Scrawled everywhere, on trees, in the sand, on rocks, was "Find the stones and escape"

Rules=-

-Normal RP rules apply
  -All characters must have some sort of a power [animus, moontouched, "scales", ect]
  -Put "Stronger than you" in PoV color in other
  -LGBTQ+ is totally allowed
  -Characters cannot simply fly, swim, or teleport away from the island, as the island is enchanted to not allow dragons to leave, unless they have a gemstone, and there are seven total. They won't be easy to find.
  -Your goal is to survive and escape the island
  -I can reject forms and change rules whenever I wish

-Saves last one day

-Three characters max.

Stranded dragons: Opalescence [Azure], 

Form=-

Name:
  Personality:
  Abnormal power[scales, moontouched, animus, ect]:
  Other:

Meh form=-

Name: Opalescence [Opal]
  Tribe: RainWing
  Appearance: Her scales are almost black, but if you look closely, they are actually opalescent. They tend to be greens, blues, and purples, but under the right light can be warmer colors. Her eyes are cyan, and the scales on her underbelly are slightly less black then all the others.
  Personality: Opal is quick to panic, and often overthinks things. She would do anything for her one friend, Venom, who is her cousin who also has venomscales, so they can touch each other. She otherwise avoids other dragons, in fear she will hurt them. Often, her emotions will distract her from what is important, and she struggles to keep them under control. Otherwise, she is very kind, and tries to help where she can.
  Abnormal power: Venomscales
  Other: Hey, go read the rules

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

-=/Azure/=-

~{This siggy is currently under construction}~

Yay this is back! I'm definitely rejoining! Just a warning, I have testing going on in my school right now, so sorry if I end up appearing sporadically in this. 

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

I pop in every now and then

"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember me by." 

"Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack"

Saved, and yeah, we just finished testing.

• Posted at:

-=/Azure/=-

Name: Sundancer
  Tribe: SkyWing
  Appearance: Sundancer has deep sunset orange scales with golden veins through her wings and strange golden starbursts on her tail and the base of her neck. Her eyes, horns and spikes are a deep, rich red with golden flecks in them that often catch the light. Sundancer`s underscales are a dappled gold and deep red.
  Personality: Sundancer first may appear as a haughty and arrogant dragon who looks down on other dragons and does as she pleases, but is actually a loyal and brave dragon who would fight tooth and claw to protect her friends and family. She has a very quick temper and works very hard to keep it in check.
  Abnormal power: Firescales/Fireborn
  Other: Stronger than you

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Same here! Also, is this the same as /274664? I'm sorry my brain is tired from testing. 

• Posted at:

Peregrine

#CloneWarsSaved

Rise from the shadows

Make a fist of the pain.

Rise from your grief

Before it grows into your bane.

Climb from the prison

That you've built in your soul.

When the night has arisen,

Then your legend will be whole.

SAVE SAND

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

Save mudwing!

• Posted at:

Dragonrider

Cleriforever!! 

" Thing about trains, it's not about where they're going, it's about deciding to get on." 

Proud Christian and American

Minnesota and Alaska forever!!

Stranded dragons: Opalescence [Azure], Sundancer [Silverskies], SAVED [Wild], SAVED [dragonriding415],

• Posted at:

-=/Azure/=-

boop

• Posted at:

-=/Azure/=-

Name: Tomorrowfinder (Tomorrow)
  Tribe: Nightwings
  Appearance: Dark purple and grey scales on body, with silver scales along her spine and tail. Dark green underscales, edged with silver. Horns and claws are white, eyes deep gold. She has an extra silver scale between her eyes.
  Personality: Tomorrow is quiet, but smart. She wants friends and often calls herself names. She is kind, and quick to react.
  Abnormal power[scales, moontouched, animus, ect]: moontouched
  Other: She has seer and reader powers. Stronger than you.

• Posted at:

~Feathertip 

When things are at their worst, they can only get better! ~ Me

A person who has never made a mistake is a person who's never tried something new. ~ Albert Einstein

#Ravenclaw

#Cleril forever!

Part of 6% who like wolves

Total Acceptance

Stranded dragons: Opalescence [Azure], Sundancer [Silverskies], Tomorrowfinder [Feathertip], SAVED [Wild], SAVED [dragonriding415], SAVED [Amarok]

• Posted at:

-=/Azure/=-

Name: Cheetah
  Tribe: SandWings
  Appearance: His scales are the tannish-gold of the average cheetah's, and he has dark grey freckles on his snout. His eyes are a pure black, and he has pale-whitish-tan wing membranes and underbelly. The spine running down his back actually starts at the top of his neck and runs down to his tail. His wing membranes also have dark grey diamonds on them.
  Personality: Cheetah is very rude. He's been salty ever since he started to "let go" with his animus powers, but still tries to keep them contained as possible. He's seemingly highly vengeful and cares only about himself. He's a straight-up liar, and manipulates dragons and blackmails them. Overall, Cheetah seems like a vengeful, emotional SandWing.
  Abnormal power[scales, moontouched, animus, ect]: Animus
  Other: Stronger than You

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

Accepted!

• Posted at:

-=/Azure/=-

When do we start?

• Posted at:

~Feathertip 

A person who has never made a mistake is a person who's never tried something new. ~ Albert Einstein

#Ravenclaw

#Cleril forever!

Total Acceptance

Name: Gravel

Tribe: Mudwing

Abnormal power: Fireproof ( or animus if fireproof doesn't count) 

Appearance: He's larger than the standard mudwing by a decent amount, as well as being taller and bulkier. He's top scales are dark brown while the underscales are goldish brown. His scale pattern is a little messed up, with splotches of brown across his body as well as zigzag marks. 

Personality: Gravel is a hardworking, kind, gentle dragon who tries to make friends as much as possible. He tries to look on the bright side, even though most of his life hasn't. He does get angered easily, which is why most mudwings stayed away from him, as he could overpower most of them. He's deathly afraid of hurting a friend he makes. 

Other: " Stronger than you" 

• Posted at:

Dragonrider

Cleriforever!! 

" Thing about trains, it's not about where they're going, it's about deciding to get on." 

Name: Boreal
Tribe: : ⅙ MudWing, ⅚ IceWing
Appearance: Boreal would look like a completely normal Icewing, if it wasn't for her very odd and unique coloring, eyes, and the spines on her tail, which give away the fact that she isn't a full Icewing. She is a light tan color that is almost white, but still a tan enough color to be obvious. Her underscales are a very light amber-brown color, that seem to glisten in the sunlight. Her horns are pure white, standing out. Her spines and spiny frill are both also pure white, standing out from the rest of her scales. Her wing membranes are a light white-silver color that has amberish tints to it that shows itself as very light streaks in her wings membranes in high concentrations of light. Her claws are pure white as well. Her eyes are a mixture of colors, with a dark gray blue surrounding a ring of dark amber in her eyes and they seem to have a sharp light of something to them. She is tall for a dragonet her age and she has a muscular frame. She seems to always have a lopsided, less than sane looking grin on her face. There is always ice forming beneath her feet and and ice crystals constantly form on her skin, especially if water is spilled on her.
Personality: A dragon who seems to have snapped at one point in her life. She always seems to have a less than sane look in her eyes as well as a less than sane smile. This could be for a number of reasons, it whatever it is it definitely affected her. She truthfully isn't as insane as she acts, or makes herself look, but she enjoys making other think she is and run in terror. That doesn't mean she's entirely sane, however. It just means she's not entirely insane either. She's a pyromaniac and loves to see fire and watch things burn. This is hard for her to do as she freezes everything she touches, but she manages to be inventive and finds a way. This has created a reputation amount Icewings if her being an arsonist and it is said that she is/was responsible for many fires throughout the Icewing kingdom. She is very creative and often makes up plans on the spot to enact her ideas. She hates the water, especially since it freezes whoever it touches her. She avoids the water as much as possible. She has a tendency to act cheerful, often humming a song about burning things with a sadistic grin on her face. Okay, so not really cheerful, just… cheerfully sadistic. She really cares for no one and has no problem burning in everything they own. As stated she is very creative and very inventive, though this is mostly seen with her ways of managing to light things on fire, even though she turns what she touches to ice. She would probably care for someone if they shared her enthusiasm for burning things. Then she would probably protect them as much as possible as they would become her “burning buddy”.
Abnormal power[scales, moontouched, animus, ect]: Iceborn
Other: Stronger than You. She's a pyromaniac, don't trust her with any of your things unless they are fireproof. And don't tell her that it's fireproof if it is. She’ll take it as a challenge.

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember me by." 

* Reads Boreal`s form * Hey, she`d probably get along well with Sundancer! She`s a firescales and has no problem burning things!

Sundancer: * Looks at Boreal with a faint smile on her face * Yes, I think we`ll get along very well! * Sets random tree on fire by brushing her tail against it`s trunk *

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Everyone's accepted!

We can start!

Opal

I groaned, my head throbbing with pain. I looked around, seeing a variety of other dragons scattered along the shore, just like me. As I picked myself up from the ground my tail brushed against a small plant. It shriveled up from the venom, and died. I then screeched, realizing that I was on a beach, not the cave where I lived. How did I get here? Why am I here? Where is here!?, I thought, panicking.

• Posted at:

-=/Azure/=-

boop

• Posted at:

-=/Azure/=-

Sundancer`s head throbbed and she groggily rubbed her forehead and stretched her wings, yawning. Another boring day of executing prisoners and terrorizing dragons. She thought and breathed in the sharp scent of the sea. Wait, the sea?! Sundancer opened her eyes and found herself lying on the sand next to a burning palm tree." Ahh! Where am I?!" Sundancer yelled and leaped to her feet, fangs bared. She surveyed all the other dragons around her shuddered. She walked over to the water and looked down." What happened?" Sundancer asked herself, confused as she left a path of red hot talonprints in the sand.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Name: Nightshade
Tribe: NightWing
Appearance: Dark navy blue, almost black scales/wing membranes, pitch black claws/horns/spines, dark gray underbelly, silver teardrop scales behind sharp bronze eyes,
Personality: She was always a quiet dragonet, cast out because of her powers. She is very intelligent, stealthy, and loves scrolls, but cannot interact with other dragons. It just doesn't work out, which lead to her being bullied and she does suffer from depression.
Abnormal power: Can read minds fairly well and has the occasional vision
Other: Stronger than you

• Posted at:

Peregrine

#CloneWarsSaved

Rise from the shadows

Make a fist of the pain.

Rise from your grief

Before it grows into your bane.

Climb from the prison

That you've built in your soul.

When the night has arisen,

Then your legend will be whole.

@Peragrine, accepted, but No other forms whatsoever may be submitted.

Opal

.   I looked over to see a SkyWing in a fit, also obviously surprised that they were trapped on the island. I stumbled over to her, but staying where she wouldn't accidentally bump into me.

"Hello, are, well, hi." I said, unable to think quite straight.

"Who are you?"

• Posted at:

-=/Azure/=-

boop

• Posted at:

-=/Azure/=-

Cheetah

Alright. Today's the day. The day that I'm going to-

I opened my eyes, realizing that everything around me was.. Sea. I glanced around, and there were other dragons.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" I screeched, barb in the air.

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

Opal

My attention turned to a SandWing, who was also coming to consciousness, who had just asked "WHO ARE YOU" in a particularly loud voice. I jumped, startled, and replyed "Opalescence, but Opal works to. Who are you?"

• Posted at:

-=/Azure/=-

boop

• Posted at:

-=/Azure/=-

Boreal’s PoV
      I blinked my eyes open as I woke up and was greeted to a rather harsh light. Okay, definitely it in my cave, it was too bright. I stood up and looked around. There were two dragon talking to each other, a SandWing and RainWing and…. WAS THAT DRAGON SETTING THINGS ON FIRE!! AWESOME! I nearly let out a positively evil cackle as I thought of the possibilities. Instead a slow, grin (a grin that looks to be a mix of insane and sadistic) crossed my face. Thank you whoever had stuck us on this island! Now I had an easy access something to make fire! And an island of things to burn around me! First things first, got to make a torch or something to hold the fire. I turned and saw another beautiful sight. A burning palm tree. Yes! This place might have well have been paradise! I quickly hurried to the nearest tree, ready to find some way to make a torch. I approached a tree and circled it, making sure not to touch it. Now how to get a branch...

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

Tommorrowfinder's PoV

"WHO ARE YOU?!" I sat bolt upright, tripping over my tail.

"I am Opalescence, but Opal works too. Who are you?" I looked over at the black dragon, answering her question.

"I am Tommorrowfinder. Call me Tommorrow, or just, you know, T..." I trailed of as some dragons began to look at me.

• Posted at:

~Feathertip 

#Ravenclaw

#Cleril forever!

Total Acceptance

Name: Owl 

Tribe: NightWing
Appearance: Is a purple-black with silver wingtips and the normal NightWing stars under wings. at tips of horns it grows silver and has an extra long tail. has two silver teardrop scales at each eye. 
Personality: flirty, cunning, sarcastic, smart, loves to mess with other dragons and scare them, can be very dangerous, is strong and sweet sometimes.
Abnormal power: Animus and mind reader
Other: I'm stronger than you

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

HELLO I AM A LIVING ORGANISM

proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

forum mom

meme god

Spiderman/Peter Parker is mine you want him, you can fight me

ribs are the cage of a wild heart

when nothing goes right, go left

Gravel groaned and groggily opened his eyes, sand being the first thing he saw. Hey, this isn't the hollow that I live in. He also smelled the ocean, and he got up quickly, his bulk pressing into the sand. There were several dragons around him, two were talking, one had a burning path behind them , and one was circling a tree? Oh boy.. He decided to walk up to the skywing who had the burning path behind her, and tapped her on the shoulder, feeling the warmth enter his talons and arm quickly , but nothing that hurt. " Hey uh.. who are you?" 

• Posted at:

Dragonrider

Cleriforever!! 

Sundancer stared at Opal with narrowed eyes and then turned to all the other dragons, snarling," Who in the blazes are?! An icescales, a venomscales and a few other dragons here, on a tropical island surrounded by sea? What is she doing?" Sundancer stared at Boreal in shock and finally said," I guess we`re all going to be here for a while, so I might as well interduce myself. I am Sundancer of the SkyWings, Champion of the Queen, now more of an outcast." She scanned the dragons and swept over to Boreal and offered," I can get a torch of fire for you if you want one." With that, she ripped off a thick branch from a nearby tree and quickly stuffed the unburnt end into the IceWing`s claws, but careful not to touch her. I guess she`s going to be happy. That`s strange, though. An IceWing who turns everything she touches into ice loves fire and does everything to get it. Ahh, she must be Boreal, that fire-loving IceWing I heard about who`s caused a lot of fires in the Ice Kingdom. And the venomscales must be Opal of the RainWingss and the SandWing might be Cheetah, the animus.  Sundancer twisted her head around to stare at the NightWings and arched her eyebrows, mystified." All of us have some kind of unusual ability and we`re all stranded on a island, so...." Sundancer trailed off and spun around and charged towards the sea." Where are we?! We can`t fly away or we might tire out before we reach land and drown!" She roared and lashed her tail, leaving red hot tail marks in the sand. She growled low in her throat and marched past everyone, straight to the forest and slide into the undergrowth, not caring if she burned everything." All I want is a normal and now I`m stuck with an unknown island. Three moons!" Sundancer hissed and plowed forward, furious.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Sundancer scowled and whipped around, replying," I`m Sundancer of the SkyWings, Champion of The Queen. But know it appears that I`m a outcast. Who are you?!" She regarded this MudWing, who seemed to be slightly larger than her and probably was easy to defeat. Sundancer, you idiot! If you keep accessing how to kill draagons, you will always be known as a monster, which I am NOT!! Sundancer flicked her wings back and clenched her claws into the sand, grumpy when she saw that he had fireproof scales as well." Anyway, what do you want, MudWing?" She asked, tipping her head up so the sunlight would glint off her steaming scales and into Gravel`s eyes. I still have to keep up my warrior reputation though. Sundancer thought and narrowed her eyes and bared her fangs looking fierce and impatient.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Gravel gulped, looking at her with slight fear in his different colored eyes. " I-I just wanted to get to k-know the dragons on h-here.." he said to her, stuttering. " S-sorry if I annoyed you, I'm gravel by the way." 

• Posted at:

Dragonrider

Cleriforever!! 

@Dancing, No more forms!!! For ANYONE!!!*throws a gremlin at you* It's already started anyway. [It's to early in the morning for Azure to be nice to people] Sho, sho!

Opal

.   "Horray! everyone is waking up!" I said happily, but then realized something.

"Oh my three moons we have to put the fire out! If we don't, the ENTIRE ISLAND will be burned down. That means no food, no shelter, no SURVIVAL!!!" I then collapse on my side, taking deep, frantic breaths. We're all gonna die, and I'll fail her! I thought quickly, still panicing.

"We need to put the fire out!" I yelled. "All of them!"

• Posted at:

-=/Azure/=-

boop

• Posted at:

-=/Azure/=-

Sundancer heard Opal`s shouts and as fast as lightning, she sprang through the canopy of trees and then flew safely above the forest, but saw that the fire was all ready rapidly spreading." Thrice cursed moons, no! Gravel, help me!" Sundancer cursed and then dived at the sea and scooped a large mouthful of water in her mouth and then expertly wove in and out of trees, letting the water gush from her mouth. When it was all gone, Sundancer landed down at the edge of the fire on a boulder and heaped dead piles of branches and vines around the fire so it would be contained. Sundancer quickly then threw mounds of dirt on the fire and a few more mouthfuls of steaming water. Finally, the fire was stamped out and only a small part of the forest had been burned. As everyone stared at the charred trees, Sundancer snorted," I learned how to contain an put out fires in the Sky Kingdom ever since I burned down a crop. We have enough firewood now for tonight." Then she tossed her head and swept over to the waves to clean her scales.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Cheetah

"I," I hissed, "am Cheetah, the only animus SandWing in my kingdom! I was about to do something great if we hadn't been teleported here! I would've-"

I stopped myself there. I didn't want to let any other dragon know what I had planned to do.

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

Gravel had gone and got some water, helping Sundancer as best he could before she put it out. He watched her, his jaw dropped, as she went to clean off all the soot and ash. Wow.. " Good job Sundancer, that was quick" 

• Posted at:

Dragonrider

Cleriforever!! 

Sundancer looked at Gravel and replied coldly," Thank you." As she turned her gaze on Cheetah, suspicion prickling in her scales. I should avoid him. He`s dangerous. Sundancer thought and ducked her head underwater, washing away bits of ash.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Gravel already felt a tint of annoyance as everyone didn't seem to be to friendly to one another, regarding their looks and postures. He then looked back at Sundancer , who hadnt replied in the nicest way. " Well, it seems ususally you aren't the friendliest dragon. Your a firescales? In the sky kingdom, I hear they fight in the arenas to make sure no prisoner ever wins freedom. You enjoy it? " His anger had already had started to course through his veins. In the back of his head he started thinking. I need to work on my anger issues more, I've already probably made an enemy. 

• Posted at:

Dragonrider

Cleriforever!! 

1 , , 3 ... 12 , 13 , 14