I'm going after this one werewolf, an IceWing one. *stops sharpening blade, studying the edge before sheathing it* Who's coming with me?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Icarus

we are nothing if not absurd

/previously known as:

Cobalt

Pen

Nightblaze

Wrasse looked up slightly. "What are the records on this one if you care to tell me," she said. She stepped up as slowly as possible. " I'll go with you if I'm not going to cause too much trouble"

• Posted at:

I'll fight a coyote for free

Don't know much about her. She isn't a born werewolf, she tends to preform at music festivals around Pyrrhia. Probably around fifty years of age. *shoves wolfsbane in a pouch around neck*

• Posted at:

Icarus

/previously known as:

Cobalt

Pen

Nightblaze

Peninsula tugs on the strap holding her weapon, feeling an urge to pull it on tighter even if it wouldn't be able too. She begins flashing out an answer, stopping herself after the first word. "If you don't mind, I'll come along," 

She looks between the two hunters, eyeing the wolfsbane pouch and feeling a bit underprepared, making a half-motion towards her strap where her supply of wolfsbane was tucked before pausing and standing once again.

• Posted at:

Xanii

Oft described as a dumpster but, like, with legs. Cool legs, though.

Abandoned Post: May 21, 2017

hi my name is Dizhbb and im your favorite moment from newsies obc

Discord Squad

Mayhaps Steve is everyone's true mom?

*flares wings and shakes them out* Alright, then. There's a festival out in Possibility tonight, so we can ambush her on her way there. *approaches the edge of the Rainforest Kingdom, scanning the sky for the IceWing werewolf*

• Posted at:

Icarus

/previously known as:

Cobalt

Pen

Nightblaze

she flies after him and offers an alternative "I can play music why not set a trap in that way we can lure her in as a possible Co star act thing and then jump her". She then got quit 

• Posted at:

I'll fight a coyote for free

*pauses* Maybe. *squints* Crap! there she goes. We're gonna have to meet her there and do that...

• Posted at:

Icarus

/previously known as:

Cobalt

Pen

Nightblaze