(Invitation here- 276533. You don't need one to join!) 

You've finished getting ready for the ball, so you step out of your house and check the invitation- only to realize that the writers forgot(?) to put the location.

Frowning, you wonder for a moment where it could be- then jump at the sudden sound of a meow at your feet. Looking down, you find a cat sitting on your doorstep, staring up at you with intelligent eyes. It meows again and pads off.

It's the same cat that brought the invitation. 

You follow it to a large mansion in the forums. It's down a wide lane lined with blossoming trees; a sweet scent fills the air as the last rays of the dying sun color the world gold. As you come upon the mansion, you can't help but admire the beautiful lawns, the massive white stone building looming over everything- and yet, fitting in so well. 

The doors have been thrown open, and you walk across the porch into the entryway. A teenage woman- no more than nineteen- stands at the door. Her dark skin is complemented by the deep purple dress she wears, and her mask is dark gold and spotted- a leopard's. 

She pulls up the mask slightly and grins at you. "Glad you could make it," she says with a nod. "Nice to meet you. I'm Laurel. Coatrack's in the hall. Ruby should be here by sunset. Until then, enjoy. You can wander around, the mansion's not anyone's home. Just don't get lost." 

You put your coat on the rack and step into the massive ballroom.

Soaring ceiling are lit by werelights and massive windows. A Sandwing stands at a small setup in one spot- most likely the music controls. Several tables on the side are filled with food. Various people wander around. A teenage girl only a little younger than Laurel comes up to you, smiling. 

"Hi!" she says, beaming at you through her cat mask. Her short hair is black streaked with orange; her dress, too, is black, short and perfectly shows off the tiger fur on her arms. The mask is a tiger's, too. "I'm Tierr! It's so awesome to see you here, we're so excited to be doing this. We never get to party because Ruby says it's too loud and Zion and Nikana are grumps and we generally don't have any time anyways- so this is super exciting. You're free to do what you want, just don't start any flame wars or anything! We're wandering around if you need anything, just look for the characters with the authoritative looks. Ruby'll be here soon, we sent her an invitation, we'll be calling everyone to hide when she comes in and then we're going to surprise her. Dancing starts right after that. My cat didn't bother you, I hope. Food's over there, stay as long as you like, we've got rooms upstairs if you need quiet and- what, Nikana?" She's been abruptly cut off by someone's yell.  A black-haired boy in a panther mask, on the other side of the room, calls something. Tierr mutters something and rolls her eyes. "Sorry. Tech difficulties. Someone- namely Zion- didn't show up in time to help out, so-" The boy yells again. 

"Coming, bro!" Tierr calls back. "Have fun," she says to you, winking one green eye, and scurries off. 

You're left to do what you like, so you wander around the ballroom. French doors open into a huge lit up courtyard attached to the ballroom, and there's plenty of seats, food, and other things lying around for you to do. 

Have fun! Mess around, talk, whatever.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

<|RUBY SKY|>

-Your local Lord of Overprotectiveness!

Don't fight what you hate. Save what you love.

Queen of Strawberries and Unknown Words!

Maybe I dreamt you...

-there's so much more-

#SafeAsLife

#RememberTheLost

#HufflepuffPride

#PrideForAll

Bye!

*Nightmare, dressed in a long, light pink dress and pale pink, almost white, leggings, with skin-colored flats and a tight-fitting magenta sweater hanging over her shoulders. She is wearing her hair down around her shoulders, with a beautiful pink flower tucked behind her ear. She wears a deep violet mask with a vibrant silvery-green feather sticking out of it and a scaly pattern around the edge. Smiling in awe at the beautiful place, she wanders over to a food table, taking a small bit of food to eat while leaning against the wall, waiting for other people to arrive.

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Daily Song Quote"i've done all i can think of, chased down all my demons" -pink

*A boy dressed in a fashionable suit arrives at the door. He wears a red tie, decorated with fleur-de-lis, and his mask is white and mostly featureless, with gold trim. He declines to take off his suite coat in a deep voice and looks around. He really went all out--even his hands are covered by white gloves*

• Posted at:

"I earned that title. Payed for in blood. Not much of it my blood, but the price was payed."

~Bokar the Invincible

"Ryūjin no ken wo kurae!"

~Genji

*Nightmare stands up straight and waves at redfire37 (nickname?)

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Daily Song Quote"i've done all i can think of, chased down all my demons" -pink

*Eureka arrives a few minutes after Redfire37. She is wearing a long, loose-cut, blue-green dress with matching flats. The sleeves of the dress end just above her elbows, and the skirt has a slit in it that stops at about her knee. The skirt also has a pattern of peacock feathers subtly embroidered in it with green thread that goes with the blue-green of the dress. Her mask is the same color as the dress, but a slightly darker shade. It looks somewhat plain, except for the small, dark blue-green lace border around the egdes. Eureka walks over to stand next to Nightmare.*

• Posted at:

eureka is currently redesigning her siggy, please stand by

(I be undercover XD)

• Posted at:

"I earned that title. Payed for in blood. Not much of it my blood, but the price was payed."

~Bokar the Invincible

~Genji

cabbages

• Posted at:

~Bokar the Invincible

~Genji

up

• Posted at:

~Bokar the Invincible

~Genji

• Posted at:

~Bokar the Invincible

~Genji

Cealot~

Instant Transmission inside, wearing a blue and white tuxedo. Went into Super Saiyan Blue form. Hair stood up. Pupils, eyebrows and hair became glowing blue. Made blue aura disappear, without the aura, his hair was shiny blue. "Who's ready to partay." Walked over to the food and started eating it. "Us, Saiyans have a huge appetite." Kept munch in on the food, avoiding the meat. Soon after he got bored and started walking around.

(Mods please, please let this through) 

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

*Kathy walks in, smiling giddily at the grand mansion and its contents. She's wearing a long sleeved bright blue dress with a golden rose pattern all over and a knee length shirt. She has on sandals with blue and green straps that end up winding around her ankles, like a ballerina's pointe shoes. Her mask covers half of her face and it glitters under the light. It is a beautiful blue color with real sapphires covering it, along with diamonds. It has one blue feather that curls around one side of her head and her hair is tied in a fish braid tied with a gold ribbon. She skips over to Nightmare and Eureka, raising her hand for a high five*

• Posted at:

:3

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

#WinterWatcherFTW

It'll never die :)

Joined 2016

I'll reⓜєᗰⓑey❁u, Cnner...

/216006 

#RememberTheLost

Doubt thou the stars are fire;Doubt that the sun doth move;Doubt truth to be a liar;But never doubt I love.

Uppity!

• Posted at:

:3

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

#WinterWatcherFTW

It'll never die :)

Joined 2016

I'll reⓜєᗰⓑey❁u, Cnner...

/216006 

#RememberTheLost

Doubt thou the stars are fire;Doubt that the sun doth move;Doubt truth to be a liar;But never doubt I love.

Sanetra trotted into the room wearing the most outrageous outfit that might have once been a cat costume. Now it was decked out to have cat, wolf, dragon, cheetah, and duck features. She went around giving hugs because that's what she does.

• Posted at:

Sanetra

11562+ stars - Apr 2017 - Mar 2019

Life is the greatest gift. You've all helped shape mine. I can never thank you all enough. It's been so good

Amigos

eurekaDarkseaBearBlackberryVertigoLectorGulfyCaleoZodiakTS

...I'm with you to the end