Ok, so here's how it works. Fill out a form, and I'll note your cat for a possible fanfic character. Form:

Name:

Age (in moons):

Clan:

Personallity:

Appearence:

Backstory (Optional):

Crush (if any):

Other:

My form:

Name: Scarletflower

Age (in moons): 30

Clan: ThunderClan

Importance: Good friend of main character

Personality: Scarletflower is enthusiastic and optimistic. She is generally friendly, but is still easily angered. She is quite stubborn and impulsive, a reckless adventurer at heart.

Appearence: Dark ginger tabby she-cat with vivid green eyes and white forepaws. She is very sleek and short-furred, with her fur being soft to the touch. She also has two long scars, one on her shoulder, the other stretching from her back to her side.

Backstory (optional): She was secretly the daughter of a ThunderClan warrior and the ThunderClan medicine cat. However, no one knows this.

Crush (if any): OPEN OPEN OPEN

Other: None

Open Spots:

Main Character: OPEN

Friends of Main Character: Scarletflower, 1-3 OPEN

Main Character's Parents: BOTH OPEN

Main Character's Siblings: 1-3 OPEN

Medicine Cats: 4 LEFT

Clan Leaders: 4 LEFT

Deputies: 4 LEFT

Antagonist: OPEN

Antagonist's Left Hand/Right Hand Cats: BOTH OPEN

Side Characters (Unlimited): NONE

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

}{ Petal Pelt }{

Queen of jello and Broppy Trash

Jagged Fur

Flower Scale

RiverClan

SandWing

Hufflepuff

Greencloak

Featured character: Sunny

Name: Doeleap
Age (in moons):
Clan: Thunderclan
Personallity: Sweet and mysterious, can be stubborn and aloof at times. But she is very curious and adventurous.
Appearence: Dark green eyes, thick brown fur with strange white speckles with a white belly. One floppy ear, a reminder of a past battle and a long scar across her belly.
Crush (if any): Open
Other: Friend of main character

• Posted at:

~~~Fox~~~

Save the Vaquitas!!!

#StayPeculiar

#RememberHurricane

I am;

- A Fanwing

- A Demigod

- A Jedi

Joined the forums; January 2017

Look out for TucuxiPorpoise and Vaquita - SeaWing triplets, in my posts!

Name: Ashrose
Age (in moons): 25
Clan: Thunderclan
Personallity: Very sarcastic and makes remarks at anything anyone says. She wild I whatever she wants, no matter what other people tell her. She is very anoying some times and gets on a lot of people's nerves.
Appearence: Amber rose brown colored fur with black speckles that clump together more at her legs and head. There is more black on her than brown. Her eyes are amber. She is long and lithe, but slightly clumsy.
Backstory (Optional): Her father was in shadowclan and became mates with a rouge. Her father was thrown from the clan. Her mother went to Thunderclan, where she died in kitting. She has no idea where her father went. He just disappeared.
Crush (if any): Well any boy her age is fine
Other: Maybe main character?

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

Doeleap is 32 moons old

• Posted at:

~~~Fox~~~

Save the Vaquitas!!!

#StayPeculiar

#RememberHurricane

I am;

- A Fanwing

- A Demigod

- A Jedi

Joined the forums; January 2017

Look out for TucuxiPorpoise and Vaquita - SeaWing triplets, in my posts!

Main Character Entiries: Ashrose (3 left)

Friends of Main Character Entires: Scarletflower, Doeleap (6 left)

Main Character's Parents: NO ENTRIES (4 left)

Main Character's Siblings: NO ENTRIES (6 left)

Medicine Cats: NO ENTRIES (8 left)

Clan Leaders: NO ENTRIES (8 left)

Deputies: NO ENTRIES (8 left)

Antagonist Entries: NO ENTRIES (4 left)

Antagonist's Left Hand/Right Hand Cats: NO ENTRIES (4 left)

@Reading: Ashrose has been noted!

@Fox: Doeleap has been noted!

@Everyone: I slightly edited the spots to make it more clear that this is a raffle draw.

• Posted at:

}{ Petal Pelt }{

Jagged Fur

Flower Scale

RiverClan

SandWing

Hufflepuff

Greencloak

Name: Goldenheart

Age (in moons): 42

Clan: RiverClan

Personality: Goldenheart puts on a facade of cheerfulness and kindheartedness, but always neglects to help in dire situations, such as ones where a cat's life is on the line. However, she absolutely adores kits; they're her weak spot, and she would never harm one, even the kits of her enemies. Goldenheart detests the Clan leader, deputy and medicine cat; mostly the medicine cat (explained in backstory section). Inside, she isn't really evil, per se, but rather just full of grief and heartbreak, which has turned to bitter anger and revenge. Goldenheart tends to hide insults and bitter comments inside a cheerful compliment or remark. 

Appearence: Goldenheart is a medium sized cat, medium height, with a build in between bulky and slender (more on the slender side). Her eyes are yellow, and she has golden fur with darker spotted tabby markings. Her fur gets lighter around her muzzle and front toes. She has sharp claws, and doesn't look very intimidating, but she battle trains rigorously every day, so her fighting skills are very advanced. She does not do well at hunting, often preferring to play with and mangle her prey before killing it.

Backstory (Optional): As a kit, Goldenheart had her heart set on being the medicine cat in the future. As kits, her brother Aspenkit and denmate Stormkit were always better than her at everything, except herbs. They both wanted to be warriors, but she wanted to be the medicine cat. She begged and begged the RiverClan medicine cat to let her be her apprentice, but the medicine cat refused, saying he/she was waiting for a special cat. One day, when all three cats were warrior apprentices, Aspenpaw got a vision from StarClan. The medicine cat took him on as his/her apprentice, and Goldenpaw became bitterly jealous, but never showed it. She continued with training, and Stormpaw began falling in love with her. She was oblivious to this, though, and had her heart set on destroying Aspenpaw. Soon, in a battle, their mother, who Goldenpaw loved above all other cats, was gravely wounded. After the battle, Stormpaw and Goldenpaw were made warriors: Stormblaze and Goldenheart. Soon, Goldenheart's mother died, not able to be saved by Aspenpaw and (insert other MC's name here). This was the final act in turning her even darker; she set up a false alarm to keep the more experienced medicine cat behind, and when Aspenpaw went to the Moonstone/pool, she followed him. Before he could reach his destination, she ambushed and killed him. She went back to camp, where nobody noticed she was gone, and no cat suspected her of killing him. By this time, she had realized Stormblaze's love for her, and she began to return that love. Soon, they became mates and had kits; a litter of four. They were born prematurely, and two were stillborn while the others were sick and weak. One died overnight, and the next one died three days later. Goldenheart was heartbroken, and again, blamed it on the medicine cat. When she finally let it out and screamed at the medicine cat in camp, the leader and deputy interfered sharply, saying she shouldn't be like this and it wasn't the medicine cat's fault. This was the final straw for Goldenheart; she stayed in the Clan, but hated it. She hated all cats now. Stormblaze realized what she had become and took a different cat as his mate. Now Goldenheart wants to seek revenge on every cat who's done her wrong, and then some.

Crush (if any): No, used to be Stormblaze

Other: nAH

want me to make Stormblaze or nah?

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Daily Song Quote"i've done all i can think of, chased down all my demons" -pink

Main Character Entiries: Ashrose (3 left)

Friends of Main Character Entires: Scarletflower, Doeleap (6 left)

Antagonist Entries: NO ENTRIES (4 left)

@Nightmare: Oh, and you need to put what spot Goldenheart has in the fanfic. And you can make a form for Stormblaze as well.

• Posted at:

}{ Petal Pelt }{

Jagged Fur

Flower Scale

RiverClan

SandWing

Hufflepuff

Greencloak

Name : Blackdrop

Clan : Riverclan

Personality : very bubbly and sweet mischievous fantastic sense of humor loves playing with kits

Appearance : gray cat with sky blue eyes and two black front paws a black ear and black tail

Backstory : none

crush : none

• Posted at:

Sirius

Goddess of speed and teleportation

i support #LGBTQ+

she/her

Pitbulls are dogs too!

Queen of grammar.

Okay

Oh sorry, Goldenheart is entered for the antagonist.

form should come through soon

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Name: Stormblaze

Age (in moons): 43 moons

Personallity: Stormblaze is adventurous, bold, and can sometimes seem fearless. He always puts on a brave face and never shows his fear or sadness; he wants to appear strong for his Clanmates. However, in really bad situations, his inside reverts to scared-kit mode and he seems paralyzed by fear, unable to move or think properly. He works hard for his Clan, never giving up on something he's started. He can be headstrong and bossy, and when he gets angry, it often goes over the edge, but disspates quickly. He never holds grudges, but can hurt cats' feelings without knowing; he's not especially sensitive to the feelings of others.

Appearence: Stormblaze is a stormy gray cat, slightly taller than the average warrior, with powerful hind legs and small paws; not good for balance, but he is quick on his feet and never trips over himself. His tail is long, as is his fur; it's a nightmare to groom if he's had a bad dream (he tends to roll around a lot in his sleep). He has slightly darker classic tabby stripes along the back of his neck, down his back, ending in rings around his bushy tail. His fur is glossy and fluffy, and he has short claws which are often hidden by his fur completely when unsheathed.

Backstory (Optional): See Goldenheart's backstory; other than loving her and then leaving her, Stormblaze had a pretty normal life as a kit/apprentice/warrior.

Crush (if any): VERY OPEN (maybe if he and Scarletflower both make it in, they could be crushes/mates?)

Other: Entering him for main character and main character's friend, if that's all right. Obviously he can't be both, but I don't know which would suit him better. Goldenheart has personal beef with him, but he's not particularly main character material, so idk..

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

beluga

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Main Character Entiries: Ashrose and Stormblaze (2 left)

Friends of Main Character Entires: Scarletflower, Doeleap, Stormblaze (5 left)

Antagonist Entries: Goldenheart (3 left)

@Nightmare: Ok, both accepted!

@Tesla: Please tell me what spot you want Blackdrop to have.

• Posted at:

}{ Petal Pelt }{

Jagged Fur

Flower Scale

RiverClan

SandWing

Hufflepuff

Greencloak

jello Tesla

• Posted at:

}{ Petal Pelt }{

Jagged Fur

Flower Scale

RiverClan

SandWing

Hufflepuff

Greencloak

jello Tesla

• Posted at:

}{ Petal Pelt }{

Jagged Fur

Flower Scale

RiverClan

SandWing

Hufflepuff

Greencloak

Name: Moonshadow

Clan: ShadowClan 

Personallity: Moonshadow is kind of a strict old cat. Her tongue is sharp, and she's also sharp-witted. She would also much rather avert conflict than charge into it headstrong--Moonshadow would much prefer to talk peacefully about an issue than go to battle of it. This old she-cat is quite wise, as should be assumed from a cat of her age. She's also extremely calm and collected and not easily flustered. Moonshadow is also very stubborn and rarely changes her mind.

Appearence: A very small black she-cat with violet eyes. Her fur is long and fluffy, though she is rather thin. Clawed-up ears and a handful of scars found scattered across her body. Short, blunt black claws that aren't very good for fighting. She almost looks sickly, though claims she's fine.

Backstory: Originally born as a rogue named Night, she changed her name to Moon after being abandoned by her mother. Young Moon eventually stumbled onto ShadowClan territory and joined them as Moonpaw, too stubborn to change her prefix despite it being a slightly sacred term to the Clans. 

Crush: Mate is/was a RiverClan warrior, named Pikefang. She has two kits in ShadowClan.

Other: Possible ShadowClan deputy? (Could retire to elders' at some point during the story as well)

figure i might as well put in her kits, too, as kinda side-characters

Name: Goldensoul

Clan: ShadowClan

Personallity: Goldensoul is very optimistic and understanding; she loves every cat and cannot hate or hold a grudge. Extremely compassionate and caring, though seems to have a lot of mood swings. Her suffix comes from her good nature and good soul

Appearence: A small, golden-tabby she-cat with a white underbelly and paws. Her eyes are a very striking shade of green. She has very soft, very long fur

Backstory: Moonshadow's daughter; she seemed fated to be a medicine cat. Goldenkit never was keen on fighting and often lingered around the ShadowClan medicine den

Crush: N/A

Other: Shadow medi cat

Name: Squirrelshadow

Clan: Shadow

Personallity: Squirrelshadow is generally kind of quiet and reserved in public, unlike her extroverted, bubbly sister. This she-cat has a dark sense of humor, though is quite playful and rather fun once you get to know her. Squirrelshadow is doggedly loyal to anyone she loves, and also has her mother's stubborness.

Appearence: Large, for a she-cat--much larger than her sister and mother. Squirrelshadow is a primarily black cat with some orange spotting and a small white mark on her chest (tortoiseshell). She has green eyes in a slightly darker shade than her sister. Her fur is quite short.

Backstory: Moonshadow's other daughter; As a kit, Squirrelshadow had the typical dreams of being a warrior. Now she's living them out, and eagerly waits to train her first apprentice

Crush: N/A, unless you wanna give her one

Other: could be a side character

• Posted at:

-PURPLE-

enfp | pisces | she/her | vaguely emo indie pop kiddo | trash queen | grape gremlin 2.0 actual cryptid | HUGE furry | major meme

[giratina battle theme continues]

if you would like to see pikefang, too, i can enter him as well

• Posted at:

-PURPLE-

enfp | pisces | she/her | vaguely emo indie pop kiddo | trash queen | grape gremlin 2.0 actual cryptid | HUGE furry | major meme

Main Character Entiries: Ashrose and Stormblaze (2 left)

Medicine Cats: Goldensoul (ShadowClan) (7 left)

Deputies: Moonshadow (ShadowClan) (7 left)

Side Characters (Unlimited):

Squirrelshadow (Female, ShadowClan)

@Purple: All noted! Yeah, you can put Pikefang in, as well as Moonshadow's kits.

• Posted at:

}{ Petal Pelt }{

Jagged Fur

Flower Scale

RiverClan

SandWing

Hufflepuff

Greencloak

main character

• Posted at:

Sirius

Goddess of speed and teleportation

i support #LGBTQ+

she/her

Pitbulls are dogs too!

Queen of grammar.

Goldensoul 'n' Squirrelshadow are Moonshadow's kits :P But here's Pikefang lol

Name: Pikefang

Personallity: Pikefang was once a hotheaded, arrogant warrior, though he has certainly mellowed out as he's gotten older. He's not very strict and actually quite lax; he prefers to deal with his own problems before concerning himself with the problems of others, however. Pikefang is also quite gentle, once you get to know him, and kind of flirtatious despite having a mate. Kind of the stereotypical, arrogant "disliked" cat. 

Appearence: A dark-goldnen tabby (so, more brownish). His underbelly and paws are white, and he has green eyes. Quite large, and extremely fluffy/long-furred.

Backstory: He wasn't particularly liked as an apprentice, though seemed to humble up when he hit warrior-dom. He met Moonpaw (Moonshadow) at a Gathering and they proceeded to talk and meet at the border. Eventually Moonshadow ended up with kits but refused to let either of them go to RiverClan; Pikefang didn't talk to his mate for a while after that, avoiding her at Gatherings, but they have started to make up.

Crush: Moonshadow is his mate, Goldensoul and Squirrelshadow are his kits

Other: (i forget what we needed to put here?? if anything???)

• Posted at:

-PURPLE-

Main Character Entries: Ashrose, Stormblaze, Blackdrop (1 left)

@Tesla: Accepted!

@Purple: Okay. But what is Pikefang's spot?

• Posted at:

}{ Petal Pelt }{

Jagged Fur

Flower Scale

RiverClan

SandWing

Hufflepuff

Greencloak

Mm, probably a side character. Or possibly RiverClan deputy--though more likely just a slightly irritating side character that shows up on border patrols. 

• Posted at:

-PURPLE-

Main Character Entries: Ashrose, Stormblaze, Blackdrop (1 left)

Pikefang (Male, RiverClan)

@Purple: Ok, noted!

• Posted at:

}{ Petal Pelt }{

Jagged Fur

Flower Scale

RiverClan

SandWing

Hufflepuff

Greencloak

jello

• Posted at:

}{ Petal Pelt }{

Jagged Fur

Flower Scale

RiverClan

SandWing

Hufflepuff

Greencloak

jello

• Posted at:

}{ Petal Pelt }{

Jagged Fur

Flower Scale

RiverClan

SandWing

Hufflepuff

Greencloak