Dragonrider, I just came to a very startling realization.... I MISSED MY FORUM BIRTHDAY... FOR THE SECOND YEAR IN A ROW!!!

Oh well, Happy Forum Birthday to me! XD

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Dragonrider.... I need a homethread. What should I name it? 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Hey Silverskies! Sorry I've been so inactive with this thread and One Fateful Day. I feel pretty bad about it. For a name I'm... not really sure XD. I've never made one. 

• Posted at:

Dragonrider

Cleriforever!! 

" Thing about trains, it's not about where they're going, it's about deciding to get on." 

Proud Christian and American

Minnesota and Alaska forever!!

I'm going to be gone at camp for the week! I'll make sure to write a chapter when I get back! Hope you have a good week! 

• Posted at:

Dragonrider

Cleriforever!! 

" Thing about trains, it's not about where they're going, it's about deciding to get on." 

Don't feel bad, it's fine! Me and our readers can wait. ;D

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Before I create my own first official homethread, I'm going to make it my own personal quest to visit as many homethreads as I can to see how it's done and get inspired with some of my own original ideas! XD 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Oh boy, have fun with that XD. Sorry I was gone more than a week. I got incredibly sick after I got back from camp, so I needed to rest a couple days. The chapter will be posted today! 

• Posted at:

Dragonrider

Cleriforever!! 

Hey, Dragonrider! How are you? Is your summer break still going on or is it coming to a close? 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

It ends near the end of August, so I've still got a bit before school starts again =). How's your summer been by the way? I'll see if I can think up a chapter today, trying to figure out a good way for some more conflict to arise during the trial ;). 

• Posted at:

Dragonrider

Cleriforever!! 

My summer has been relaxing and stress-free, I've loved it! XD

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Hey, how would you feel about starting another Fanfic about Silverwind and Blizzard? I've thought about it a couple times, I feel like it would be interesting =D. 

• Posted at:

Dragonrider

Cleriforever!! 

*Gasp* 

Oh my moons, yes!! 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Awesome!! Should we start it after OFD is done or should we start it soon? 

• Posted at:

Dragonrider

Cleriforever!! 

Let's start after OFD is done.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

*Is sitting in the corner while nervously fiddling with her necklace* S-Silverskies... Is it true that y-you and Dragonrider are going to write a fanfic about m-me and B-B-BB-B-Blizzard?!

*Freezes* Oh, um, er... Hey,do you hear that?! I think Emerald's calling my name! We'll talk later, bye! *Sprints out of thread as fast as light* 

*Pokes her head into the thread* I just had my suntime nap, where is everyone?

*Face-talons*

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

* walks in from another room after Tropic informed him on what was going on* Woah wait what? I-I was not informed of this! * tries hiding his face behind his wings.* 

*Tropic walks in carrying arms full of fruit and meat* So uh.. I'm going to go eat this. Have fun you two! * walks to his room and shuts the door behind him* 

I'm pretty excited to start on a new story once we're done with OFD =D. Oh, what should we call it? And do you think it'd be cool if their story takes place right after OFD, so news of them reaches Blizzard and Silverwind? 

• Posted at:

Dragonrider

Cleriforever!! 

Definitely! Like, Crystalwinter could be ranting to Silverwind about how wrong it was for the SeaWing queen to marry a hybrid and how the royal bloodline could be contaminated.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Aloha, Dragonrider! 

I'm really sorry about not posting the next chapter of OFD yet, but life's just been really busy lately. I'll try and do it in the next few days. :D

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Poke?

• Posted at:

Dragonrider

Cleriforever!! 

Hey, bestie!

Long time no see! How are you doing? What are you gonna be dressing up as for Halloween? I'm going to be a greek goddess! XD

Alsl, about One Fateful Day... I've kinda forgotten about it, but I want to revive it, so I'll be posting another chapter, as soon as possible.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Sounds great! Can't wait to see it! Good to see you again! 

• Posted at:

Dragonrider

Cleriforever!! 

Silverskies, I am on the verge of giving up. I've been trying to get your attention, and it seems that you're possibly even ignoring me. I don't know if that's the case, but I've tried talking to you on several different threads. I can't keep waiting and waiting, and if it needs to happen I'll write the last chapters for OFD. GGaD seems to be a bigger priority now.

• Posted at:

Dragonrider

Cleriforever!! 

I am EXTREMELY sorry if you feel like I’ve been ignoring you, that is not at ALL my intention. And I am genuinely sorry that I haven’t been able to get the next OFD chapter posted, I’be either forgotten or been stuck with writer’s block. 

And yes, GGaD has been one of my main priorities on the forums lately, I have a lot going on in that FWRP. But that’s no excuse and I really want to apologize if it’s felt like I’m ignoring you. :(

I’ll get the chapter out today, I promise. :)

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

I just sent the chapter through, hopefully the filter lets it through quickly! XD

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Hey Silverskies, thank you. I was really worried for awhile. I'm sorry if I seemed really harsh or mean. I've been in and out of the hospital, and life has been really terrible lately, and I've been in a really bad mood. I'm really sorry. 

• Posted at:

Dragonrider

Cleriforever!! 

*Hugs*

No, it’s okay. If anyone’s sorry, I’m sorry for neglecting OFD. And I hope you’re okay and it’s nothing too dangerous. I’ll be praying for you. :)

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Thank you Silverskies, I really appreciate it. Oh, I was going through some of the old posts, and ran into the Mud and Blood idea. We could do both that and the Blizzard, Silverwind fanfic if you wanted, once OFD is done. 

• Posted at:

Dragonrider

Cleriforever!! 

I had a major spinal infection after my surgery, so I've been out for quite awhile. It's taking most of my energy to type this. What are we going to do about all our fan fiction ideas? And One Fateful Day, now that the forums are closing? 

• Posted at:

Dragonrider

Cleriforever!! 

Sorry that I haven't responded, I've been banned from my phone for a month or so, so I haven't been able to be on the forums. And for the time being, I still won't be allowed to be on the forums for some time. I've managed to post this once and I probably won't be back until the forums have shut down, where I'll be on Newsfeed or the GGaD Wiki.

As for our fanfic and ideas, try to save as many as possible so we can move them to Newsfeed after the big move. It's good to see you againa and I hope to see you on Homebase.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

1 , 2 , 3 ... 5 , , 7