-I like to think dragons lay clutches of eggs, at least 3, instead of the usual one or two like in the books, with the possible exception when laying hybrid eggs.

-The animus gene is still in the SkyWing bloodline, but possibly in only one or two families after such a long time. Possibly the same with IceWings, but more unlikely as it's stuck in the royal family. The best bet for a animus to come from these tribes is if there was another hybrid of one.

-Animus dragons in the Night, Sand, and in the past Sky Tribes are not limited to royalty, while in past Ice and Sea they are royalty, or at least closely related.

-The Rain and Sky tribes are the most related to each other species wise

-RainWings are experts in the art of flowers and plants. Knowing their symbolism and using them in crafts.

-IceWings are good ice sculptors, their rigid claws are especially helpful

-RainWings evolved their venom from eating the fruits and plants of the Rainforest 

Add your own!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

Sovrano, Discord, Basil, Armonia, Beam

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

-SeaWings like aquariums, one to show off the wonders of their kingdom to land dwellers, and two so that they can admire beautiful sea creatures at any time.

-There are a couple SeaWing aquariums underwater, and they are built so that the water is naturally filtered and the only thing they have to do is feed the animals.

-SandWings are good burrowers, and can even "swim" underneath the sands of the desert. This makes for good sneak attacks.

-Sometimes SeaWings never come to the surface, and some even swim off into the deeper sea. They are the only tribe with a significant group of members not living in/around Pyrhhia.

-SandWings are one of the more musical tribes. Liking dances and songs, little instruments though with the lack of resources. 

-SkyWings are basically giant screechy birds

-IceWings and RainWings can fluff up and move their ruffs/frills to show different emotions. Same with NightWing spines 

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

bookmark

• Posted at:

Snowbelle

Your friendly neighborhood snowmobeel!

= hamiltrash = pokemaniac = pro shipper = deh = riordan world and mythology obsessed =

Forum Lil Sis: Necro

#FreeTheQiblis #GoldenBeltStalker 

-There are SeaWing cities/villages all around the coast of Pyrrhia, but they're never seen, and never come out of the water.

-RainWing males will perform courtship dances, and show off the vibrancy of their scales.

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

PLUVIOPHILE (n) A lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberTheLost

LightSPIDER

Im a nostalgic kiddo I can’t change my signature help

Yikes now I'm getting images of Winter carefully sculpting ice statues of Moon... and Tsunami admiring a particularly ugly blobfish in the aquarium that looks a bit like herself... and Burn and Blister singing the dragonet song while playing it on their guitars... and Scarlet flapping her wings and running around screeching like a bird...

Beautiful

• Posted at:

::Haunt::

King of Shipping and Unpopular Opinions

that one weird person in the corner

Hydra, Sage, Future, Ghost, I'll miss you all.

g o n e

@mummycat

lol XD

• Posted at:

ROSE

I'm back if anyone noticed I even existed in the first place lmao XD

Proud huffleclaw!!

Doctor who fan

Pizza addict

WRITER!!

Scarlet, Queen of the seagulls.

• Posted at:

^^Kite^^

Bird Freak

Inactive

DC Trash

"I am normal. It's the rest of the world that's weird"

#RemembertheLost

#Likearedrose

#LGBTQ+

March 29, 2017

588 Star count

i should draw that

• Posted at:

A curious case, a reckless infection

Grif  

He/Him

Relatable Duo

mod chosen glitcher

2016-2019 \\ 8568 stars

It's a statewide inspection

-After the tribes joined, the NightWings passed on their love of science to RainWings, or at the very least helped it grow. Though NightWings are more in the field of Astronomy and RainWings in Biology.

-It is an unwritten rule known by Royalty to not war with other tribes with the intent to exterminate them. Beating them into submission? Fine, but killing every last one? In the end it isn't worth it, with major death counts on both sides. This was put in place after a nasty war when the tribes were still pretty new. Though some Queens ignore this rule, which ends in disaster.

-If you ever want to just disappear, hiding in the desert or ocean is the best way to go with how vast they are and how unpopulated some places are

-Extremely angry RainWings are rare, but there are rare instances where most if not all of the tribe are outraged. The horde of red, venom spitting dragons is terrifying to even the toughest dragon. Don't anger the tribe, don't.

-Tattoos are the most common in SandWings, with SeaWings coming in second.

-RainWings kind of made a language using their shifting scales, like SeaWings aquatic. Though it isn't as advanced. It was used back in the day where like a bright red and yellow tail tip meant danger, or pointing a green and gold claw one way meant over there, and a red and black ruff meant time to attack.

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

Scarlet is definitely a seagull

• Posted at:

g o n e

Oh, oh, oh, and Sunny got a tattoo

probably a big smiley face or heart that says 'LOVE MEH'

• Posted at:

g o n e

Bookmarked! These can be useful in fics

• Posted at:

sol

|they/them|infp|very gay|      

current rp: none / current story: none  

current status: several keys aren't working atm so expect weird spelling and stuff  

"anti-lgbt" people don't interact

- NightWings have the most knowledge of outer space out of all the tribes. One NightWing animus enchanted himself to know all the scavenger terms for the galaxies and planets, and thanks to that, dragons are being named Jupiter and Andromeda and Virgo and all that. Another NightWing animus enchanted 3 bracelets to allow any dragon to visit the surface of any of the three moons (their choice) (and they can breathe in space because of the bracelets), and when the bracelet is taken off, they teleport back to Pyrrhia.

- The tribe that copies scavenger behavior the most is the SkyWings. They have lightning rods, sleepovers, and even take baths. They even give their villages streets and sidewalks!

- The mountain range isn't any tribe's territory. Sometimes, a few tribes fight over it, but the SkyWings are the closest to claiming them.

- The NightWing island is actually south to the Rain Kingdom, about 23 miles away.

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

Wild, the last one cannot be possible. When they flew away from it they came out on the tip of the Sky Kingdom.

MudWings often hide in mud for ambush attacks during periods of war.

• Posted at:

Keep going, friend :D! I believe in you!

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie

#SupportPeri

Basic psychology. Also I read a lot of memes.

I scream a lot!

-RainWings and IceWings will subconsciously raise/spread their ruffs when they're frightened, in order to intimidate whatever is scaring them.

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

PLUVIOPHILE (n) A lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberTheLost

LightSPIDER

SEAGULLS, STOP IT NOW

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!

-Hybrids look more like the tribe their mother is. The hybrid egg is like the egg of their mother's tribe as well. So a hybrid egg from an IceWing mother would need to be cold and so on.

-Some hybrids have powers specific to only one of their parent tribe. From the mother tribe exclusively, with the exception of animus powers. So a MudWing hybrid can be immune to fire if their mother was a MudWing and an hybrid with a IceWing mother can have weak frostbreath.

-There are groups of nomadic SandWings that travel the desert. Most are traders, some criminals.

-Female dragons are larger than male dragons. Especially in the royal family where the best dragons survive.

-Melanistic NightWings are common, but not really too noticed. They usually just are almost all pitch black with some dark grey, and no hints of silver, purple, or blue like some normal NightWings have.

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

-Albino NightWings are extremely rare, and hunted for their strange colouration. As are melanistic IceWings.

-RainWings used to be the most feared tribe, because of their camouflage and venom.

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberTheLost

LightSPIDER

I have an albino nightwing oc. Oh dear.

• Posted at:

NIX 

A Cooler than you A

Depressed

⏦ Furry trash 

⚭ Camp Camp trash

⁂ Catholic

⟐ PAN 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@Bengal, Seagulls--mrrrmph--stop it now!

QUEEN SCARLET THE SCREECHWING

I NEED TO MAKE SCREECHWINGS NOW

• Posted at:

Sanetra

11562+ stars - Apr 2017 - Mar 2019

Life is the greatest gift. You've all helped shape mine. I can never thank you all enough. It's been so good

Amigos

eurekaDarkseaBearBlackberryVertigoLectorGulfyCaleoZodiakTS

...I'm with you to the end

-Dragons will bob their heads in courtship or certain dances. Tribes with longer necks like RainWings, SkyWings, and SandWings have more prominent head bobs.

-RainWing dragonets love to make flower crowns for their friends. Some NightWing dragonets are starting to do this as well.

-Adding on to the last one, RainWings will cover their Queen in flower jewelry when allowed as a sign of appreciation. They give their Queen all the love.

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

"-Female dragons are larger than male dragons. Especially in the royal family where the best dragons survive."

YES GIRLS RULE

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Flipside: Luna

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

ForumFam: Uxii, Eliza, Rune

In way too many roleplays

We will fight for our forums.

And we will win!

These are all so beautiful keep em coming.

-SandWings are an especially musical tribe; but they have a more African style of music (I hope I'm not generalizing) with emphasis on drums and chanting.

-All the tribes have different musical tendencies ~ SeaWings make whale songs and go above water to do flute and reed-whistle stuff.

-NightWings are more into visual art; painting, sculpting, and dance; but some of them play marimba-type things, as well as strings.

-SkyWings have percussion and brass type instruments.

-IceWings do haunting chants/vocalizations as well as keyboard/xylophone/marimba type things.

-MudWings sing opera sometimes (those big lungs are helpful!) and do brass instruments.

-RainWings do woodwinds and upbeat ditties.

-SandWing eyes are all black, but the pupil is really a tiny pinprick; the black of the iris is to diminish bright sunlight and allow the dragon to look around on bright days (kinda like a cheetah)

-IceWing pupils are slits

-SeaWing pupils are weird crescents (like cuttlefish)

• Posted at:

She/her

Call me whatever you please~

Oxford commas FTW!

When's the next book come out?

I despise Deathy

Take care of yourself!

Bored

I like Comic Sans. Sue me.

Not a fan of shipping or romance in general.

A very confused qoiromantic

Crying abt KH

-There are groups of SeaWing pirates that swim around Pyrhhia raiding coastal villages and traders that fly over seas to get to their destinations quicker.

-The Sky, Sand, and Sea Tribes have the largest kingdoms

-SkyWings are masters of the art of Sky Dancing, making the most intricate and unique moves of grace while in the sky.

-Fireless SkyWings, the twins to Fireborns, are immune to fire and Fireborns despite not having any fire themselves. If they didnt have this immunity they would die in the egg.

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

-Different types of SeaWings live all around the world, not just around Pyrrhia. 

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberTheLost

LightSPIDER

-There used to be a profession for SeaWings in exploring, however when many did not return the Queen deemed this too dangerous..

-Prince Cliff, one of the most popular SkyWing singers ever, is deemed the 'King of Song'

-SeaWing islands are very popular vacation resorts

• Posted at:

Keep going, friend :D! I believe in you!

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie

#SupportPeri

Basic psychology. Also I read a lot of memes.

I scream a lot!

-Oddly colored dragons are most common in the SeaWing tribe.

-SandWings with black markings such as Blister on them are uncommon, but not exceedingly rare.

-Long ago, there was another known antidote for RainWing venom. As time went on and the RainWings became more peaceful, this was slowly forgotten.

-SeaWings and SkyWings are both more resistant to cold than any tribe other than IceWings.

• Posted at:

: 

Bookmark

• Posted at:

~~Stormseer~~    

~EST: 10-10-2015~

~Lavender's Main Account~

~Remember The Lost~            

~114~

Mark of the book THIS IS BEAUTY

• Posted at:

eureka is currently redesigning her siggy, please stand by

-Some tribes, mainly NightWings, RainWings, SandWings, and SkyWings stage plays and musicals.

-Some SeaWings live in trenches and have evolved with shorter or no wings.

-Fireless SkyWings are known as Ashens. They often develop lung disorders.

-Qibli has a tenor singing voice and a great falsetto.

• Posted at:

Mer

Remember the lost

"Be proud of your place in the cosmos. It is small, and yet it is. How unlikely, how fantastic, and stupid, and excellent."

It's better to be alone. No one can hurt me then.

bookmark

• Posted at:

Fatey - she\her - i love cats

sunny licked a qibli its canon now okay i dont make the rules

also uh please be patient im kinda stupid auygfusfsdf

- Seawings and icewing store fat in certain parts of their bodies mainly in the base of the tail.

-  Nightwing singers are trained to sing in very low and quite tones to sound mystical and powerful

- Nightwings while living on the island became duller in color and pretty much all sound like the dumner

• Posted at:

I'll fight a coyote for free

MER

Qibli has a tenor singing voice and a great falsetto.

Y E S S S S S S 

HEADCANON ACCEPTED

• Posted at:

eureka is currently redesigning her siggy, please stand by

- As more mindreaders are born, eventually skyfire will become some kind of government-issue thing given to all dragons to protect them.

- The Talons of Peace basically turn into the Pyrrhian UN

• Posted at:

~ Poppy ~

"The Biggest Flex Anyone Will Ever Have Is Dying"

SIGNATURE WORK AHEAD

-Half RainWings either have perfectly normal RainWing scales or perfectly normal scales from their other tribe

-RainWings have sloth shows, kind of like how humans have dog shows

-Either there are currently animus tunnels connecting every single tribe, or someday some animus will make tunnels connecting all the tribes for easier access to far away lands

• Posted at:

ShCovehS

Proud B.A.P.S. Member

#WinterIsAPopsicle

#RememberTheLost

#SunnyForEvilDictator

Moonbli is the essence of life, and there is nothing you can do

oh my GOSH SLOTH SHOWS

• Posted at:

~ Poppy ~

"The Biggest Flex Anyone Will Ever Have Is Dying"

SIGNATURE WORK AHEAD

-The moons affect a NightWings powers, but some of it is slightly affected by genetics. For example A NightWing can be slightly better or worse future seer due to genetics

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

-Older SkyWing prison cells resembled giant birdcages.

-IceWings and RainWings have a version of coffee. The RainWings trade ingredients for resources. The NightWings have coffee too. The IceWings and NightWings basically live off of coffee.

-Dragons have trained their pet scavengers to actually ride them. Like, they have saddles and reins and everything.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!

Clay is a demisexual. He has never had a crush on any of the other dragonets (them being techincal siblings), and it took him a while to warm up to Peril.

Tsunami is bisexual, but more attracted to guys (cough, Riptide, cough). 

Glory is straight/heteroflexible (that's okay, guys!)

Starflight is also straight/heteroflexible. He thinks guys are okay, but he's much more attracted to females.

Sunny is a panromantic asexual. She likes all genders, but is not sexually attracted to anyone. 

Moonwatcher is demisexual, mainly because she was so isolated as a child.

Winter is bisexual, and really embarrassed by his feelings for both genders.

Peril is demisexual as well because of her secluded  life.

Turtle is pansexual, but rather shy about his attraction.

Kinkajou is pansexual as well, and is so flamboyant with her sexuality.

Qibli is bisexual as can be.

• Posted at:

Call me Blue

My Sonas are Megalodon (WoF) 

I'm a fan of:

Quinter

- Moonbli

-Winterwatcher

Ripnami

- Glorybringer

Aukliff