Should I make this Rp? (Read below first)

Should I finally make my first RP? I know I should just make it, but I want to see if anyone is interested. I call it "The stonewings" It's about a animus created tribe that no one knew about. So Reasently, a group of dragons mining for jewels saw some... weird things. So one dragon from each tribe is sent to investigate (A sibling/friend of one my have secretly came along...). There, they found a tribe called the stonewings, and learn about them. Little do the 7 know (Ok fine 8) what the stonewings didn't tell them...

It's a brief summery. I will a more detail if this becomes a thing. I don't just want to waste my time if no one comes. Thanks. It's still in makeing, but it should come soon.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Magic

Sea/Nightwing

Riverclan

User of Foxcraft

Spirit Animal

Pokemon 

(Mew!)

Ravenclaw

Thunderbird (House)

And much more!

Main Ocs: Scorch Swamp Starstorm Mango Sandy Fox Snake Tide (The main main Oc) Splash&Splosh

First day:2/10/16

(In Contruction)

Even if all the votes are maybe, I'm still doing it. I want to keep some of a plot a secret until I post this. (If I do)

• Posted at:

Magic

Sea/Nightwing

Riverclan

User of Foxcraft

Spirit Animal

Pokemon 

(Mew!)

Ravenclaw

Thunderbird (House)

And much more!

Main Ocs: Scorch Swamp Starstorm Mango Sandy Fox Snake Tide (The main main Oc) Splash&Splosh

(In Contruction)

Poke

• Posted at:

Magic

Sea/Nightwing

Riverclan

User of Foxcraft

Spirit Animal

Pokemon 

(Mew!)

Ravenclaw

Thunderbird (House)

And much more!

(In Contruction)