*Worried, you approach the house, and When Elva sees you, she quickly walks over to you and begins to explain.
"Alright, so I was fascinated with the power Basil had as a Crystal beast, and I thought, 'what if someone could harness and control that power?' I tried making a potion for it, and I assume I succeeded, as when Angel visited and accidentally tripped, causing the potion to spill on her, it turned her into...an unstable beast. Even though she wasn't a fusion."

Elva sighs, then continues,
"Due to this, she has become much more primal, relying more on 'fight or flight' instincts. Because she still must have known me, she chose Flight, and retreated to the house. Me and the rest of her Ocs are trying to keep her contained so that she cannot run off before we figure out how to fix this."

Elva sighs, then asks,
"Can you help us? I would like a few of Angel's closest friends to go in and try to calm her down if they can. Can you help?"*

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I have said this to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have trials, but TAKE HEART! I have overcome the world!

-Jesus, John 16:33

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

I don’t support same-gender romance.

4amigas

*Basil seems a little shaken, but covers it up with a blank face.* I will help.

Yeah and don't think you're going in alone. I have experience with unstable beasts.

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

Sovrano, Discord, Basil, Armonia, Beam

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

Elva: *nods* angel is more...scared than angry. scared and confused. 

• Posted at:

I have said this to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have trials, but TAKE HEART! I have overcome the world!

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

Well... Angel won't recognize me, but I can just hang around outside in case she escapes or anything like that.

• Posted at:

:3

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

#WinterWatcherFTW

It'll never die :)

Joined 2016

I'll reⓜєᗰⓑey❁u, Cnner...

/216006 

#RememberTheLost

Doubt thou the stars are fire;Doubt that the sun doth move;Doubt truth to be a liar;But never doubt I love.

Elva: *nods* alright, and thank you.

*If you agree to wait, you can strengthen the barrier by adding your magic.

if you agree to go in, Elva opens up a hole in the barrier, and says,

"be careful. Try not to be hostile, otherwise Angel will most likely try to flee."

and with that, you step through the barrier, and it closes behind you. You quickly go and enter the house, looking around. It is in quite disarray. There are deep scratches on the walls, and things are knocked over, as well as several white, golden, and yellow feathers are scattered everywhere.

you hear a noise upstairs, that seems to come from Angel's room. Do you investigate?*

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

*Basil turns into a mist swirling up the stairs.*

*Sovrano follows more cautiously, taking in a good look at the mess.*

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

(Poor Promise outside having the severe urge to run into the house and start cleaning it up because "I MUST CLEAN IT ALL!"

XD!)

*As you head upstairs, the noise gets louder. It sounds like shuffling, or a bird chirping. You arrive at the door to Angel's room, and you see more scratch marks near more to the door handle. You open the door, and step inside.

feathers are everywhere. There are less scratches, but the room is a mess. Small light orbs float near to the ceiling, and the most prominent scratches are on the wall. However, your gaze is drawn to the bed.

there is a white, what appears to be lump of feathers on it, but then it shivers, then moves. You realize that it is a figure. The figure uncurls, then sits up and blinks at you with her wide, emerald green eyes. 

Angel's skin has become small, white feathers, and from her ankles and down, it becomes yellow bird feet, with wicked sharp black talons at the end. Angel's hair has become a mass of blonde, golden, white, and even cream colored feathers. Her nose and mouth have turned into a yellow beak, and in replace of her arms, are a pair of white feathery wings with golden tips. Not only that, but you can see white and golden feathers peeking out from behind her as a tail.

Angel is now wearing a cream colored tank-top and yellow shorts. As you stare in shock, The "Unstable" Angel blinks again at you, then cowers, shrinking back away from you, still on her bed. As she does, her wing-hands seem to shrink, then morph, then turn into "hands", except they look similar to her feet, as in her fingers are replaced with claws, and her hands are a yellow similar to a bird's feet. 

Angel grabs a nearby pillow and seemingly hugs it, still cowering, and lets out a scared chirp from her bird beak. She seems surprised at this, and begins to shiver even more, staring at you in fear.*

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

*Basil, still a mist, swirls around Angel. She slowly drifts around Angel, a surprisingly warm and moist mist that flows across her feathers.*

*Sovrano looks at Angel sadly with a soft gaze, but doesn't make a move or sound in fear of spooking her.*

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

*Angel calms down slightly, and lets out another, more curious chirp. She seems to study the mist, then fixes her eyes on Sovrano. She slowly, hesitantly moves forward, then holds out the pillow to Sovrano, then cocks her head and lets out a slightly more relaxed and cheerful chirp. She seems to be in a "giving" mood.*

(haha, translation, "you want pillow? Pillow is really fluffy. Also Mist makes me want to sneeze."

XD!)

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

*Sovrano hesitantly takes the pillow.* Thank you...

*The mist swirls around them both, but slowed as if pondering something.*

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

*Angel seems to smile (it's hard to tell since she has a beak for a mouth), then curls up in the bed. She proceeds to morph her hands back into the wings, then stares at them. She chirps thoughtfully, then after a moment of thinking, she opens her beak wider, and seems to try to talk. However, all that comes out is a loud, 'SQAWK!' And Angel quickly shuts her beak, curls up tighter, and lets out a forlorn chirp.*

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

*stays around outside guarding the house and strengthening the barrier*

• Posted at:

:3

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

#WinterWatcherFTW

It'll never die :)

Joined 2016

I'll reⓜєᗰⓑey❁u, Cnner...

/216006 

#RememberTheLost

Doubt thou the stars are fire;Doubt that the sun doth move;Doubt truth to be a liar;But never doubt I love.

*The mist swirls behind Sovrano and turns into Basils beast form. She huffs on concentrates, and soon the hard threatening crystal skin transforms into smooth scales covering actual flesh. Basil appears the same shape, but looks like a large reptilian figure with large purple eyes with snake slits. She cautiously peeks at Angel from behind Sovrano, searching for the others reaction to her hopefully less threatening form.*

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

*hurries up to Elva, looking concerned* I can go in if you'd like. Also... *glances at the house* If you need help with containing enchantments, I can do stuff with that too. 

• Posted at:

<|RUBY SKY|>

-Your local Lord of Overprotectiveness!

Don't fight what you hate. Save what you love.

Queen of Strawberries and Unknown Words!

Maybe I dreamt you...

-there's so much more-

#SafeAsLife

#RememberTheLost

#HufflepuffPride

#PrideForAll

Bye!

Sorry I'm late! Eek... All the weird elephants were trying to stop me. *Yells at something invisible to get lost* Oh, dear. Angel? 

• Posted at:

~Hootsie

-inactive as heck

-founder of GvE, great grandma of FWRPs

-will sometimes crawl out of my hidey hole

just. leave GvE alone. I'm sick of saying it

One of the few people who seems to realize that more than 6% of the world likes wolves

Elva: Hmm...is it possible you could cast the enchantments, then go in?

*Angel's eyes widen at the new arriver (Basil), and shrinks back slightly. She lets out a cautious chirp, unsure how to react.*

(are they able to speak the same language?)

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

(Think so, they're all in unstable beast forms)

*Basil lowers her head and creeps out from behind Sovrano, curling her no longer stiff tail. She lets out a warm coo.*

*Sovrano watches them both, waiting to see how this plays out.*

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

*studies the barrier for a moment, lost in thought, then suddenly nods sharply* Yes. I think. What kind of magic? I may be able to put up a wind barrier or add vines around the house as a wall. I don't think light would be such a good idea, though, Angel's influence over it is much greater than mine and she could break anything I put up. 

• Posted at:

<|RUBY SKY|>

Maybe I dreamt you...

-there's so much more-

#SafeAsLife

#RememberTheLost

#HufflepuffPride

#PrideForAll

Bye!

I could help with the barrier, I suppose. *looks at the house, concerned*

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

PLUVIOPHILE (n) A lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberTheLost

LightSPIDER

Im a nostalgic kiddo I can’t change my signature help

(fidgets around) um..... So, Basil and Angel are now..... I think... This is kinda cool! I need to learn about these! But I'm not sure how to help.....

• Posted at:

Diana

they/them pronouns

Forum Adoptive Sister!

My OCs! (currently working on an original story)

guys my favorite color is red. :D

Elva: yes, no light, and try not to add too much dark magic either, it could hurt her. We just want to keep her in. *smiles at Hootsie*

*Angel slowly comes off of the bed, and hesitantly approaches Basil. She lets out another chirp.

(Translation: "H-hello? Friend or foe?)*

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

*Angel becomes slightly startled by all of the people in her room. She cowers back, wrapping her wing arms around herself, trying to hide.*

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

*Basil lets out a friendly purr and takes some steps closer, extending her neck to nudge Angel with her rounded snout in reassurance.*

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

*Angel calms slightly, and lets out a series of chirps. She then sidles closer To Basil.*

(Translation: "O-okay, friend. So many people...new form....I...this isn't real me.")

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

(ANGEL! *Hug-tackles* Hiiiiii, glad to see you back again. Anyway, anyone mind telling me what's happened so far.)

• Posted at:

❅Unique❅

Queen of Negativity

"I'm not mean, I'm just annoyingly honest."

SUNSET'S MENTOR

Little salt ball in the corner

*Basil buries her head in her friends feathers, letting out a muffled purr saying that it'll be alright.*

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

Well, I don't currently have magic so... Oh! I also got a junior alchemy degree. Could that help?

• Posted at:

~Hootsie

-inactive as heck

One of the few people who seems to realize that more than 6% of the world likes wolves

(ANGEL HIIIIIIIIII)

*nods* I can try to get through to her.

• Posted at:

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

((ANGEL YOU'RE BACK))

*Bengal nodded.

Of course. I sort of have experience too, dealing with creatures that range from alien to mythical. I'm also a werewolf. I can help. Where do I go?

*Caspian skidded in, wide-eyed and jumpy.

WHERE IS KRADD?!

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!

*nods* I've never dealt in dark magic, so that shouldn't be a problem. *steps closer to the house and raises my hands, then deftly weaves them in an odd fashion* *the grass suddenly grows much longer and thicker in a foot-wide ring around the house, and starts to come up, forming a wall of green vines and leaving a single archway for people to get through* *small open spots appear in between leaves, shimmering slightly, showing the mixture of plant and wind magic* *stops after the wall has come up and turned inwards, forming a leafy roof over the house* OK, there... *staggers slightly, then regains my footing* Sorry. Haven't done that much in a while. I need to work on my stamina. Do you think it'd be wise to go in? 

• Posted at:

<|RUBY SKY|>

Maybe I dreamt you...

-there's so much more-

#SafeAsLife

#RememberTheLost

#HufflepuffPride

#PrideForAll

Bye!

I can strengthen that, if need be. *vines curl around hand* Stone is a good barrier.

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

PLUVIOPHILE (n) A lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberTheLost

LightSPIDER

Hey, has anyone tried to contact Aether?

• Posted at:

~Hootsie

-inactive as heck

Elva: *steadies Ruby Sky* Easy, and I think it would be okay, Angel is more focused on fleeing rather than fighting, so I think you will be alright.

Kradd: *on one of the sides* EY CASP MY LOVE!

(@Basilisk, I AM A LITERAL FLUFF BALL. ALL OF THE FLOOF.

@Unique, Elva basically created a potion that recreated "unstableness" in non fusions to see if she could control that beast form, but it accidentally spilled onto me.

@Everyone, HOI!)

*Angel relaxes, chirps brightly, then turns to Basil and hugs her.*

(Translation: "okay, hi everyone!....and you, miss friend...you seem...familiar. Do I know you?")

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

*Basil curls her tail around Angel and gives a couple chirps herself, though hers are more like those of a small lizard than a bird.*

(Translation: Yes, I'm Basil. An old friend.)

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

(Angel, you saved my friend's french project. She was desperate, and couldn't get on a chromebook. So she turned to me and asked, "How do you say 'mask' in French?")

Oh! I speak bird!

• Posted at:

~Hootsie

-inactive as heck

Thanks. Spring, that's a good idea, I don't know how strong that is. Small things are fine, but that kind of shield... I can't tell. *shrugs, then turns towards the house and walks to the door* *hesitates, then steps inside and goes upstairs, muffling my footsteps with the air* *stops at the doorframe and peeks inside Angel's room* *speaks softly* Hello? Basil, Sovrano? ...Angel?

• Posted at:

<|RUBY SKY|>

Maybe I dreamt you...

-there's so much more-

#SafeAsLife

#RememberTheLost

#HufflepuffPride

#PrideForAll

Bye!

(XDDD!!!!)

*Angel's eyes widen, and she lets out another series of happy chirps.*

(Translation: "Basil! Basil! I...remember that name! I think I remember you!")

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

*Basil's eyes widened and she gave Angel another nuzzle with a purr.*

(Translation: You do? Wonderful!)

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

*nods, and looks back at the house* Should I go in..? Would it be okay?

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberTheLost

LightSPIDER

I'm with Rubie Sky. My light isn't powerful enough to resist Angel's... I would do something pyshical but :leans on one crutch and waves the other around, almost taking out someone's eyeball: Oops, sorry!!!

:giggles a bit at Kradd and Caspian:

(I'm still not telling anyone why it's broken and can't be fixed) (it totally isn't because I'm not sure yet, not at all... Heh heh heh yeah no I have 0 clue)

• Posted at:

-=-Call me Athena-=-

Farewell, and may you have the best possible opportunities and life. Maybe I'll be back someday, but for now I just want to say thank you for everything.

1 ,