Ask any WoF character that has appeared in the series. I will try to replicate their personality as best as I can. However, if the character hasn't been introduced, or only has pretty much one line of text, I'll have to improvise a bit. This is kinda a practice for me, to see how much I'm actually invested with this series and these characters

Without further ado, ask away!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

Also, credits to those who have done something similar, with either their OC's or smaller groups of characters

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

(Can I send in my next gen to ask questions?)

Whirlpool why did you want to be king so badly?

Smolder can you say hi to onyx? She might be your daughter.

Clay what's your favorite food?

Starflight are you upset that you could have hatched under three moons and be really powerful but you didn't?

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Bisexual

Official fan girl of

Spirit animal

Harry potter

Percy jackson

wings of fire

Hunger games

Star Wars

Steven Universe

#Love iLove

(I guess, by gen, do you mean generation?)

Whirlpool: What a preposterous question. With an insane Animus's Queen, the King would've been the one in power. It was a golden opportunity.

Smolder: What? Daughter? People have tried pulling pranks on me before, but this has to be the cruelest one yet.

Clay: Agh, why did you have to ask me this question!? I can't decide! Well, a cow would be really nice right now.

Starflight: In the past, I probably would've been upset. However, after everything that happened, I'm fine with how things are. I have my scrolls, and all my friends. I don't need to be "special" for them to like me.

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Winter, are you under a spell? (Just curious)

*hands Qibli a copy of Darkness of Dragons* How do you feel about the fact that hundreds of people around the world are waiting for a boo- well, scroll- about you to come out?

Foeslayer, how's life?

Clearsight, if you saw the world right now what would you think?

• Posted at:

eventide/spectral

she/heand they/them

and we're powered by every tear that's dried

(Your really good at this! I can totally imagine them,espically whirlpool having answers like this! And yes,gen means generation but I think I might just act questions,less confusing)

Vermillion,how's the scavenger going?

Moon who do you like better,Winter or Qibli?

Qibli if you really had to and could only save one from dying who would you rather save Moon or Thorn?

Turtle how do you feel knowing it's your fault that Anemone is crazy?

Cliff what do you love most about your mommy and can you sing me a song?

Darkstalker did you know Foeslayer is still alive?

Secret animus who are you? 

Winter and Anemone did you know that there's a chance you might die soon?

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Bisexual

Official fan girl of

Spirit animal

Harry potter

Percy jackson

wings of fire

Hunger games

Star Wars

Steven Universe

#Love iLove

Winter: Spell? What are you talking about? If I was under a spell, I would definitely realize it. 

Qibli: Woah woah woah, back up a little there. Hmm, I suppose someone had to document me, considering my immense charisma and charm. Isn't that right Winter?

What's that expression supposed to mean?

Foeslayer: Well, as good as it can get after being subjected to slow torture through Animus magic. Though, it really is nice to stretch my wings again. I'm going to find out what happened to my family. They can't be alive after all these years, but I can't rest without knowing how they lived their life.

Clearsight: "The world right now"? Uh...it looks the same as ever. Is this a trick question? 

(All the questions are directed at the dragons during the time period that they were alive. Therefore, Clearsight doesn't know that you're a fourth-wall entity that has read the entire timeline)

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Aha.

@Qibli, Available for everyone to read. How do you think your story will end?

*gives Clearsight an enchanted globe that shows present-day Pyrrhia, Darkstalker and all* That world.

• Posted at:

eventide/spectral

she/heand they/them

and we're powered by every tear that's dried

Vermillion: Marvelous! They were positively terrified before, but after some intensive care they were able to warm up to me. Luckily, I have the fire needed to roast their food, just like what Smolder told me. Then, I made sure they had their own little cage; can't have them running around of course, lest a grumpy soldier gobble them up. I made sure their cage was extra comfy, complete with a nice bed and playground. My little scavenger is also quite partial to fruit! I made sure to ask Ruby for imports of the best fruits from the Rainforest, just for them. Also-

Moon: Ah, w-well...uhmm...I-I don't...

Please don't ask me that.

Qibli: ...

When I consult my mind, I get a different answer than when I consult my heart.

Turtle: You don't need to remind me. I...it's  my duty to stop her. To stop what I started. But now...I can't even do that anymore.

Cliff: My mommy is super fair and kind! Not at all like Grandma! She was super mean! She didn't like my songs! 

Of course!

THE DRAGONETS ARE COMING

THEY'RE COMING TO SAVE THE DAY

OH, THE DRAGONETS ARE COMING

Darkstalker: Queen Diamond killed Foeslayer. Don't try to fool me, not cool man. We should focus on the present! The Nightwings are gonna have a great ruler from now on, and forever!

???: I-I'm not...

Winter: What? Me? I'd like to see them try!

Anemone: Hah! How silly. Don't you know who I am? No one can stop an Animus. If they try to stab me, I'll just turn that weapon back on them!

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Qibli:

Clearsight: Woah, what is this? Even I can't see this far, Is it Animus-touched?

Oh, Darkstalker...I'm so sorry, everyone.

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

(Forgot to put Qibli in the other post whoops)

Qibli: Obviously we'll defeat the big bad, and save everyone. That's how heroic stories go, right?

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Bump

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

DoD and JW react to my OTPs

Clayril

Ripnami

Glorybringer

Starspeaker

Sunibli

Winterwatcher

Turtlajou

• Posted at:

Call Me Laughter

She/her 

Proud Fanwing

Happiness 

Loyal

Magic

OTP's

Clayril

Ripnami

Glorybringer

Starspeaker

Turtajou

#ProtectThePuddle

#LaughYourHeartOut

Don't forget to laugh! 

To Turtle, Winter, Quibli: do you like Moon?

• Posted at:

i am...

Alpha Snowdust

the Ice/Sand/Night/HiveWing 

#BiPride

#RememberHurricane

#RememberChristainPegasister

crackles here

Clay: OTP? What's that? Can you eat it? (Clay is very dense)

Peril: Oh! Well, of course you'd want us to be together. Other wise I might've been BLAM! OFF WITH YOUR FACE! Ha ha! Ha...ha...

Riptide: Tsunami? Well, she's certainly quite the character. But, she probably doesn't want anything to do with me, after the Talons of Peace took her egg and all. I wonder how she's doing...

Tsunami: Wait! I think, as headmaster of the Academy, I need to go do my duties! END OF DISCUSSION. BYE! *Tsunami runs off, blushing furiously*

Glory: Who doesn't want a deadly assassin with an infatuation with you...sending a platoon of camouflaged Rainwing guards, attacking our royal Icewing guest... 

Deathbringer: You know you love me. 

Glory: Shut up, you. 

Fatespeaker: Me and Starflight? Ooh, I think I'm getting a vision about this. AGH! IT'S PITCH BLACK! NOOO

Starflight: Are you sure you're not just closing your eyes? 

Fatespeaker: N-no. Hey! Let's read your favorite scroll! Off to the library we go!

Sunny: Oh, isn't Qibli one of my moth- Queen Thorn's loyal followers? And he's a student here too... as a teacher, I don't want to look like I'm favoring one student over the others. I want everyone to feel welcomed!

Qibli: Sunny? She's Thorn's daughter right? That would be awkward. I'm not sure about that, Thorn might come after me...

Winter: With Moon? Why would you think that? She lied to me about her powers, and she's...the enemy...

Moon: Ah, Winter? Uhm...it sure is strange, that everyone's so involved with directing my love life. I don't know what to think anymore. 

Turtle: Kinkajou's so brave, and she never seems to be scared, unlike me. I love her, but Anemone's spell makes me unsure of finding a future with her. It would've been a dream come true if she loved me back, but now with Anemone's enchantement, I know whatever feelings she has is probably manufactured. 

Kinkajou: I love Turtle, but apparently all these feelings were because of an Animus spell. That sucks BIG TIME. its hard to decide whether I genuinely feel this way or not.

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Turtle: I can relate to her. Not wanting to stand out, people from her tribe hating her. However, I don't think I have any romantic feelings for her. 

Qibli: Ever since I started getting to know her, my minds been more and more preoccupied. It's not logical, it's not what I should be thinking about...I guess love does that to you.

Winter: ...yes. No matter how I convince myself, I can't get her out of my mind. 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

So close! My OTPs.....

Welp while I'm here * hands them all the books including winglets and legends *

The DoD, JW, Winglets, everyone from legends, and other characters read all of them! Ma ha ha!!

• Posted at:

Call Me Laughter

She/her 

Proud Fanwing

Happiness 

Loyal

Magic

OTP's

Clayril

Ripnami

Glorybringer

Starspeaker

Turtajou

#ProtectThePuddle

#LaughYourHeartOut

Don't forget to laugh! 

Hey kinkajou, do you like anyone in the Jade Winglet?

icicle, Do you still want to kill Sora?

(sorry guys I've only read half of talons of power and no winglets....I have read books one through eight and Darkstalker)

indigo, how bad do you want to teleport to the present and rip Darkstalker to a million pieces if it was possible?

• Posted at:

i am...

Alpha Snowdust

#BiPride

#RememberHurricane

crackles here

(I haven't actually read the winglet stories yet, so I can't comment on them)

Tsunami: I knew it! Someone had to write a story about us! I mean, dragonets of destiny? Saved the world? I'm totally heroine material.

Glory: More like the bossy one.

Tsunami: Well, you're super grumpy! I'm more heroic!

Glory: Who saved you from Scarlet? 

Tsunami: (muttering) ...you

Moon: oh, three moons...did I really act like this? I'm so indecisive...

Winter: Has someone's been spying on us? How rude. 

Qibli: "We would never allow such cowardly methods in the Icewing Kingdom. No class at all."

Winter: Hey!

Turtle: Oh, someone wrote a story about me? But I'm not even a real hero, I got discovered and captured, I let Kinkajou fall in danger...

Kinkajou: What are you talking about Turtle? You were, like, the "one-man-standing" against Darkstalker! You spied on him, and manage to get his plans, and you saved me too! Definitely heroic.

Peril: What? This book is exaggerating my thought process. I only thought Clay every other half-hour! And I totally wasn't that murderous. Sheesh.

Darkstalker: Woah, I didn't think there was still a scroll about what happened. Although, I can't say I like the way they portrayed my thoughts, it surprisingly accurate compared to all those other legend scrolls. Kudos to the author.

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Kinkajou: Well, I get fluttery whenever I see Turtle nowadays, but that's just Anemone's spell. Honestly, it's so distracting for me. The feelings are SO real, but my brain knows it's just because I've been enchanted.

Icicle: That stupid Mudwing tried to kill me. Me! How dare she. It's only fair to return the favor, but for now, there is a more important task I must accomplish. 

I was starting believe we could've been friends...

Indigo: No need for that! Fathom already sealed him away, he won't be coming back! But, if I could tear him apart before this all happened, I would gladly do so. What he did was unforgiveable, a quick death would be mercy. 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Peck

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Peril, how would you feel if Clay... disappeared? Forever. I'm totally not suggesting anything, I'm just saying what if. Also, I ship ittttttttttttttttt!

• Posted at:

~|*Rainbow*|~

"When in doubt, go to the library."

Darkstalker: if YOUR powers were taken away what would you do?

All:What is your opinion of tribes other than the current known 7?

• Posted at:

Ivory

#Sunnylickedaqibli

#Moremudwings

The only girl in my school that likes Doctor Who

*Goes off to cry in a corner*

Quoter of Movies

I know my siggy is horrible

@Darkstalker, do you and Winter ever fight over Moon?

• Posted at:

I'm the friend you need....

CP~~

she/her

aka Dapperpaws

Christian

#Capperity

#Shadowlight

#Twizzlepop

#CheesePie

#Flimjack

#QuibbleDash

#Fluttercord

#Spember

#Starmaro

Forum sister: Snowdust

"Just take the blanket with you!"

*To everyone* Ok, guys, have y'all heard the saying "the past is in the past"? Hakuna matata! No worries! Guys, just sit back, relax, rely on your instinct, and fly! It's amazing where your wings can take you. Just believe. In the future. In yourself. In your friends. You WILL succeed. Moon, I sympathize, don't worry. The future is the future, and the past is the past. Have fun in the present, everyone!
  • Posted at:

mr avocado

(How do you think I'm doing so far)

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Peril: What? GONE?! I would NEVER let that happen. Without him, I'm...I'd still be a murderer.

Darkstalker: Hmm, well, that seems unlikely. I'm fairly sure there's no one with any power to do that. Though an extra enchantment definitely wouldn't hurt! Thanks for reminding me!

(I'm going to put one voice over group: one Jade winglet, one DoD, one Sandwing, one Rainwing, etc,)

Winter: Other tribes? Well, no matter what they are, none of them will be better than Icewings. We are the superior tribe after all.

Starflight: New, undiscovered tribes...the possibility certaintly exists. As much as I would love to discover something like that, there are risks as well: will they be hostile? What kind of dangerous powers might they have?

Queen Scarlet: Pah! That won't affect me at all. Though, having a new tribe in my arena will definitely be thrilling! Ooh...I'm getting shivers just thinking about it.

Jambu: New tribes? Cool!

The Rainforest is super cool though, who wouldn't want to live in a place like this?

Glory: Jambu, that's irrelevant to the question.

Jambu: What, really? What question?

Reed: New tribes? More tribes means more enemies to defend my siblings from...Clay would welcome newcomers with open arms, though, wouldn't he? 

Webs: new tribes? That would make things a lot more complicated. Our history is already quite extensive and impactful. How much more knowledge could they provide for us then? More work for me...

Six-claws: Well, it depends, really. New tribes might allow us to access new materials through trade. However, new tribes also means there's a chance of war. It'd be interesting.

Kestrel: What are you blabbing on about? Things are ALREADY messed up in the world. The last thing we need are new tribes to enter the fray.

Hailstorm: Oh, really? That sounds like something Winter would be into. It would make things more complicated though. However, as co-general of the army, I would probably get aquaintanted with them.

Fierceteeth: Nightwings will always be the surperior tribe, no matter what. I suppose it would be nice to have another tribe that we can woo with our powers.

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Starflight, you have got to read Harry Potter at one point, what is your favorite ship in it?

• Posted at:

d.y.n.a.s.t.y

he_him

transgender/human

it is revolutionary for any trans person to choose to be seen and visible in a world that tells us we should not exist

if I could burn this town

i wouldn’t hesitate

to smile while you suffocate and die

DoD, I would like you to react to a few of the main Creepypastas. ((Eyeless Jack, Jeff the Killer, Slenderman, BEN Drowned, Ticci Toby, etc. Or just Eyeless Jack is fine.))

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!

Darkstalker: Why would we fight over Moon? She can be friends with anyone! Well, not everyone. I won't let her interact with any shady characters. Anyway, Winter and I are totally chill with each other! We're great pals now.

Moon: Oh...wow. Thank you, but the future won't be there if we don't do something to accomplish the prophecy. This time, we can't sit back and let fate decide. 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Eh... good point. I guess it's how I apply life... good luck! Darkstalker... you ARE a shady character. I am NOT affected by your "everyone likes meh" spell. I and everyone else asking are immune and powerful. If Winter were normal, you... he... he would do something to your face!
  • Posted at:

mr avocado

Starflight : Harry Potter? Isn't that the fictional story about Animi? I was more into informational scrolls back then, so I didn't read it. It's embarrassing to ask Fatespeaker and Sunny to read to me nowadays, also. Is it any good?

Darkstalker: Me? Shady? C'mon! Haven't I done enough to prove I'm not going to kill everybody? I know the scrolls portrayed me as a sinister murder monster, but seriously. Anyway, what spell? I would never do something like that! Dragons are respecting me, since I'm being kind and diplomatic. Not because of an enchantment. 

(Here's the reaction, I don't actually know most of those but I have a good idea of how they would react in general)

Before:

Clay: Alright guys! Let's snuggle up with some food and blankets and get started!

Glory: Always have to sneak "food" in there, somehow. 

Tsunami: This won't scare me! I'm sure of it,

Sunny: With everyone here, I won't be scared either. I'm worried about Starflight though...

Starflight: H-hey guys, you know we don't have to do this right? We could just read a nice, pleasant scroll, and still have fun! Please reconsider...just...nowaynowaynoway

Sunny: It's ok Starflight. We're all here for you! It can't be that bad anyway. 

Glory: *reappears* Here are the scrolls. 

Clay: Here's the food! 

Tsunami: Lets do this!

After:

Clay: *protectively shielding everyone* DON'T WORRY GUYS! I WON'T LET THEM HURT YOU.

Tsunami: TRY ME! YOU'LL NEVER GET US IF HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT IT!

Glory: STOP YELLING! WHY ARE YOU GETTING SO RILED UP OVER A FICTIONAL STORY!

Sunny: Its ok everyone! Remember, it isn't real! 

...Starflight?

Starflight: *curled up in a ball and sobbing on the floor*

Sunny: Its ok Starflight. *wraps wings around him* Shhh...shhhh...

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

OH YEESSSSS STARFLIGHT HARRY POTTER IS AWESOME......YOUNWOULD DEFINITELY LIKE IT!!

• Posted at:

i am...

Alpha Snowdust

#BiPride

#RememberHurricane

crackles here

Starflight: Oh, wow. You're really enthusiastic about it. Well, I guess I'll ask Fatespeaker to read it to me. I think it's her type of book.

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Greyheart: "Hey darkstalker, now that clearsight is ancient history, who do you love now?

• Posted at:

Pendragon

my OCs: Radiant, Boulder, Greyheart, Twilight, 

Starsinger, Sunburst, Talon

self proclaimed Shippoholic

#Purple Oranges

Darkstalker: Clearsight was my soulmate. My one true love. Now she's gone. I could fall in love again, but it won't be the same.

(sorry if it's a bit off, I'm not feeling well currently)

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Hey, Turtle, what are your thoughts on people calling you a small cinamon bun?

What if the DoD watched Gravity Falls?

• Posted at:

~Lector~

...Sanetra ate this part of my siggy

On the plus side, you passed the course. Unfortunately, you broke my floor. Again. -Trainer

#SunnyLickedAQibli

#RememberTheLost

#TheBerriesShallRule

#NoMoreDeadFousts

It's been an honour.

which dragnet of destiny would you make into a pie a perfectly normal pie 

• Posted at:

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in d run as long as possible. Tp bef

Turtle: Cinnamon Bun? I don't know what that is, and no one I know has ever called me that. "Slow as your name", chubby, soft, those are the ones I hear.

Moon: (whispering) I'll look into Qibli's Internet Guide manual to see if anything comes u- OH! AGH! 

Qibli: Moon? MOOOOON!! 

*Game over screen shows up*

Glory: A pie? What's that?

Starflight: It is a traditional scavenger treat. Both savory and sweet, it is a crust of flour, eggs, sugar or salt, filled with meat, fruit, cream, and other concoctions. 

Tsunami: How do scavengers come up with stuff like this? 

Clay: This is making me hungry...

Sunny: Oh! How perfect! Let's make one together! Hmm, the question is a bit hard to decipher, but I think they want us to make a pie that looks like one of us? 

Glory: What? That's weird. Why would I want to bite into a pie that looks like my face?

Tsunami: It doesn't have to be your face. 

Starflight: Let's do Sunny's! I mean, if you're ok with that.

Sunny: I don't mind! Starflight, find a recipe scroll. Let's get baking! Actually, wait. What should we put as the filling. 

Starflight: How about mangoes? Glory doesn't eat meat, and I read that pies are mostly sweet. Also, it's modeled after you, so we should go with a yellow-gold fruit. It's also sweet, just like you...

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

I meant the physical killing and reshaping of one, not your pathic spells

• Posted at:

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in d run as long as possible. Tp bef

1 , , 3