Grace entered the cafeteria. She looked around. She didn't see anyone she knew. She found an empty table and sat down. She started unpacking her lunch. She noticed Noelle eying it up. She sighed. "Here, you can have it." She placed the food down in front of Noelle. Noelle wagged her tails and started eating. Grace was hungry, but her Pokemon took precedence. She thought of her parents, her sister, and her friends in the Kanto region. She started crying. Everyone else seemed to be having a great time. She felt horrible for everything she did back in Kanto that resulted in her coming here. She wished she could just go back home and have everything go back to normal. But she knew that it wasn't going to happen, and that everything was her fault. Noelle nuzzled her head as she sobbed.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

now

|||d o w n p o u r|||

Wait so can Austin Cosmos understand Pokémon language?  Just want to make sure this is confirmed.

• Posted at:

Irukandji

Invisible enigma who's sting leaves victims feeling impending doom

"..Some hearts beat only about 412 million times. Which might sound a lot. But the truth is, it barely even gets you 12 years."

Remember them

Join the hope side we has bagels

Sure!

Shadow and I walked to the dorm, and I sat down on my bed. "Shadow, before school tomorrow, let's train in the woods, okay?" Shadow smiled sleepily. Aren't Umbreon awake at night? Weird...

• Posted at:

winter

<< Forum Hobby Lobby >>

- Roller coaster nerd

Mother to almost too many fictional characters

- Fangirl

The Magic of  Christmas never ends, and its greatest gifts are family and friends. "

I walked back to the Fire type dorm with Specter in my bag. I sat down on my bed,let Specter out of my bag, and looked around the dorm. It felt weird being the only one in my dorm.I glanced at Specter. "Ready for tomorrow?" Specter gave me a mischievous smile and nodded. With that,I fell asleep.

• Posted at:

Bubbles

#RememberHurricane

Nothing in life is rocket science. Except rocket science.-Me

Eighth grade, here I come

A Writer, Actress, and Hufflepuff

Miss you Grampy....

I sighed. "Guess it's time to turn in. See you tomorrow, guys!" I started to walk away, then stopperd at the Leafeon boy's table. "I just want you to know that I really am sorry for crashing into you earlier. And nice style with your Leafeon. She really does look nice in that bow." I felt like I had apologized decently, so I kept walking until I got to my dorm. I plopped onto my bed and decided to draw some. I closed my eyes and allowed the night to absorb me. I started drawing, and after making decent progress, finally put it up and went to bed. "Good night, Sprite..." I murmured as I fell asleep.

• Posted at:

~DerpSloth~

{She/Her/Weirdo}

Proud Christian

Certified Meme

HUFFLEPRIDE

I'll stand bi you

#Hamiltrash

#Equal

GTEAOMIZOOMI!

SIGGY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

#RememberHurricane

You are wonderful, and don't you forget it! :3 

Austin was breathing hard now.  "Ditto never again play hide n seek before school again." The ditto shook its head.  "Hey I did not do--!" Ditto transformed into Austin and pretended to mock him.  "Ditto.. You win."  Ditto detransformed and hopped on Austins head.  "Now.. where to go."

(( I'm thinking that he arrived late to the academy..  ))

• Posted at:

Irukandji

Invisible enigma who's sting leaves victims feeling impending doom

"..Some hearts beat only about 412 million times. Which might sound a lot. But the truth is, it barely even gets you 12 years."

Remember them

Join the hope side we has bagels

Keaka-(At home she had about the same sleep schedule as the player in Pokemon Moon.)

I went to the dark type dorm but i couldn't sleep,at home my family was mostly nocturnal and I had gotten used to be diurnal but I was still a night owl.I stretched and got out my tablet petting Absol who was as still awake as I was.I watched pokemon battles for a while then I went outside into the night.It was a pretty night with the moon shining down.I smiled up and said "Having fun,Lunala?" I said,my family believed in the legend.Some Volbeat and Illumise were still out.I sat on a tree stump and zipped my Coat up tighter,I liked Sinnoh and all but it was freezing here,being about 40 degrees.I sat outside for a while looking at the stars and thinking about home.Once the moon had reached it's highest point in the sky,midnight then dipped below that,about 1 a.m..I went inside and too bed.

Hikimu-

I didn't know if she was mocking me or not but her compliment and apology seemed genuine so I went to my dorm and glanced at my cell phone.My dad had wanted me to call but I didn't want too,this was my chance too have some freedom so I pet Leafeon for a while while reading a book about a girl who dreamed about becoming a cooridinitoor,I could relate.Then I glanced at leafeon's maunel.Then I curled up and went to sleep with Leafeon sleeping on my chest.

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Bisexual

Official fan girl of

Spirit animal

Harry potter

Percy jackson

wings of fire

Hunger games

Star Wars

Steven Universe

#Love iLove

Nyrimu motioned for Fracture to follow her, and the two of the, went to the Dragon dorm. No one else was inside, which was totally fine by them. Nyrimu climbed into bed, and Fracture flopped onto her trainer, nearly crushing her. Nyrimu patted her new Pokémon, and closed her eyes.

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

Name:Cristine Aichele

First Pokemon:Kirlia

Appearance:Red hair done back into a braid,green eyes,pale skin,about 4'2,freckles

Personality:Very shy,but very sweet and loyal when you get to know her

Sexuality:Straight

Other:Pov Color

• Posted at:

Bubbles

#RememberHurricane

Miss you Grampy....

Nada didn't snore at least. It was a rough night for Harry, with a Minun sleeping on his chest. Still no one had arrived in the Normal-Type dorm, so he was alone, but boy was he glad when it was morning! The sky was still cloudy "Zekrom! Is that you?" He called out to the sky, maybe others thought he was an idiot, but he believed in the legendary Pokemon that created storms. "C'mon Nada! Let's go to breakfast, you can have your favourite, Poke Blocks!"

• Posted at:

>~Sσʅ~<

trashed up... trash

Accepted!

I felt as if I couldn't sleep. I looked to Shadow, his rings glowing in the darkness. He opened his large red eyes. And looked to the moon. I crawled out of bed, hoping no one would notice and joined Shadow on the floor. "How did it feel to leave your family?" I whispered. Shadow looked down, and sadly whispered, "Umbreon." Which sounded like he didn't have a family. I hugged him, saying "Your my family." Then I realized, he wasn't like an Umbreon because he never learned to be an Umbreon! Shadow nuzzled me and went back to staring at the moon.

• Posted at:

winter

<< Forum Hobby Lobby >>

- Roller coaster nerd

- Fangirl

The Magic of  Christmas never ends, and its greatest gifts are family and friends. "

Save sylveon and rockruff

• Posted at:

Call Me Laughter

She/her 

Proud Fanwing

Happiness 

Loyal

Magic

OTP's

Clayril

Ripnami

Glorybringer

Starspeaker

Turtajou

#ProtectThePuddle

#LaughYourHeartOut

Don't forget to laugh! 

Wait never mind my save! Sorry!

• Posted at:

Call Me Laughter

She/her 

Proud Fanwing

Happiness 

Loyal

Magic

OTP's

Clayril

Ripnami

Glorybringer

Starspeaker

Turtajou

#ProtectThePuddle

#LaughYourHeartOut

Don't forget to laugh! 

I got up slowly and started my morning routine. I showered, got dressed and brushed my hair, put on my shoes and my choker, and finally was ready for breakfast. I held Sprite in my hand as I walked towards the cafeteria and sat down. 

• Posted at:

~DerpSloth~

{She/Her/Weirdo}

Proud Christian

Certified Meme

HUFFLEPRIDE

I'll stand bi you

#Hamiltrash

#Equal

GTEAOMIZOOMI!

SIGGY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

#RememberHurricane

Nyrimu dozed on peacefully, until a hard nudge on her back made her wake up. Fracture was the cause, poking and pointing towards the door. Fracture grunted meaningfully. 

"Oh...breakfast..." Nyrimu said sadly. "Let's go then." Fracture trailed closely behind her trainer. Once again, Nyrimu was alone at the dragon-type table. Bored, Nyrimu looked at one of the other stident's Leafeon. She eyed the bow that the Pokémon wore. "Would you want something like that?" Nyrimu asked Fracture. Fracture let out a happy burble. It appears no one had wanted her to do anything other than battle before. Nyrimu smiled. "Let's see if they have a class on consume design then, after breakfast."

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Harry sat down at a random table. There are no other Normal-Type trainers anyway, so I may as well sit anywhere. Nada leaped onto the table, her Pikachu-like ears twitching "Nada! Poke Blocks!" She ran over to the cafeteria and grabbed the electric type poke blocks, Nada loved to be like her relative the electric type Pikachu, and she also was half Electric. I started to eat, not realising I was the first one in the whole cafeteria.

• Posted at:

>~Sσʅ~<

trashed up... trash

I briskly got up from my bed, got ready, and nearly ran to the cafeteria. I couldn't run because the Normal Teacher was eyeing me when I tried. "Hi guys..." I panted. Shadow sniffed the air, and briefly smelled Poképuffs before he jumped off to ask Ms. Food (Yes I know it's an ironic name) for some.

"Rebecca, Keaka, I've decided that I will talk to my dark type teacher today to see if we can go on a Pokémon Catching this week." I said, after getting my breakfast.

• Posted at:

winter

<< Forum Hobby Lobby >>

- Roller coaster nerd

- Fangirl

Keaka-

I nodded and said "I can't wait to add to add another dark-type too my party!"

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Bisexual

Official fan girl of

Spirit animal

Harry potter

Percy jackson

wings of fire

Hunger games

Star Wars

Steven Universe

#Love iLove

I silently started to eat. Nada watched me while I started eating my boring pancakes. "Yeah, I agree Nada, we have better stuff" I said with a grin and reached into my backpack and pulled out two frozen Castelia Cones. "Nada!" I called out and passed the smaller one to her, which she practically inhaled. I took a bite of Unova's best food product and it brought back memories of home. Of Unova. 

• Posted at:

>~Sσʅ~<

trashed up... trash

(Sorry I haven't been on in ages!)

I plopped down at the Dark-Type table with Zorua at my side. "Hey everyone! I'm Selene Valney!"

• Posted at:

Illusion

She/Her/They

"Stop looking for happiness

right where you lost it"

I write my posts in white ink. 

The Forum Not-An-Alt

My posts are all...

.                  positive!

I finally made my way into the entrance hall. The Headmistress glanced up at me. "Cristine Aichele." she said. "You are lucky we are still accepting students today." "I know." I whispered. "I'm sorry I'm late." Her gaze softened. "Well,we have one Pokemon left." I followed her into the Pokemon room. There I saw a little figure at my feet. She looked like a little woodland person. I held my Pokedex up to her."Kirlia,the emotions Pokemon" it said.I looked at her. She was pretty cute. "Your classes are Pychic and Fairy, and you are in the Fairy dorm." Said the headmistress. "But first,get breakfast" "Ok!" I said,already moving,with Kirlia flying behind me.

I got up,and got ready for the new school day. I managed to get Specter on the ground,and once she saw there was nothing scary about the ground,she seemed to like walking. Though it was probably because she smelled PokePuffs. We raced to the cafeteria, and I was excited for today,because I was going to ask the Fire-type teacher if I could go on a catching. I got myself breakfast,and I got Specter a Spice PokePuff.

• Posted at:

Bubbles

#RememberHurricane

Miss you Grampy....

I watched everyone start to pour into the cafeteria, why did everyone like Poke Puffs? I thought while I munched on my Castelia Cone I had brought from back home in Unova. 

• Posted at:

>~Sσʅ~<

trashed up... trash

"Ooh, sounds exciting! I can't wait!" I said. "Though that will mean I need to train some more with Sprite."

• Posted at:

~DerpSloth~

{She/Her/Weirdo}

Proud Christian

Certified Meme

HUFFLEPRIDE

I'll stand bi you

#Hamiltrash

#Equal

GTEAOMIZOOMI!

SIGGY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

#RememberHurricane

@natalie I'm just internally yelling 

YES MEH OC HAS A ROOMMATE

• Posted at:

~DerpSloth~

{She/Her/Weirdo}

Proud Christian

Certified Meme

HUFFLEPRIDE

I'll stand bi you

#Hamiltrash

#Equal

GTEAOMIZOOMI!

SIGGY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

#RememberHurricane

Nyrimu finished her breakfast, and fed Fracture another Casteliacone. Fracture followed Nyrimu out of the the cafeteria. The trainer turned around before opening the door, looking quietly at the other students. After a couple of moments, Nyrimu opened the door, letting Fracture go forward first before she joined her dragon Pokémon. Nyrimu patted Fracture on the head, before going to the headmistress' office. "Excuse me." She mumbled, finding great interest in her feet. "Do you have a class on Pokémon costume and design?" 

The headmistress looked at the hooded girl, and tapped her chin. "Yes, but with a Fracture?" Nyrimu nodded, with a fierce expression. "It's what she wants." The headmistress signed, and printed out a sheet. "Here." The headmistress handed the paper to Enchanted. "This are the directions to the building. It's kinda...a DIY studio. The materials are stocked every day and all the tools and items needed are there. There are some instruction manuals for the basic use, but please be careful." Nyrimu nodded, and motioned for Fracture to follow her. The two of them seem to be discussing the paper excitedly. 

When the the bell rang to signal the end of breakfast, Nyrimu rushed toward the isolated building. Inside, the wallpaper was a soothing teal, with darker stripes. There were tables piled with various textiles, sewing machines, fabrics, sewing needles, scissors, thread...everything imaginable.

Enchanted searched through the fabrics, plucking several guides to guide her on her way. Nyrimu let Fracture come along, but warned her to be careful of her tusks. 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

*has been gone for 2 days and sees no activity on thread*

I REFUSE TO LET THIS DIE. 

POKE. 

• Posted at:

~DerpSloth~

{She/Her/Weirdo}

Proud Christian

Certified Meme

HUFFLEPRIDE

I'll stand bi you

#Hamiltrash

#Equal

GTEAOMIZOOMI!

SIGGY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

#RememberHurricane

Poke!

"All students must go to there battle classes!" The speaker said.

• Posted at:

winter

<< Forum Hobby Lobby >>

- Roller coaster nerd

- Fangirl

Keaka-

I smiled "Yeah,battle class!" I said waving goodbye to my friends,then dashed to battle class.The battle instructor was there and said "First up,we have Keaka and Hikibu." The leafeon boy gulped and stepped forward,I smiled and waved but he didn't notice me,I shrugged and stepped on to the podium."Yin,let's do this!" I said smiling and released Yin,"Yin use Pursuit!" I told her and Yin rammed into Leafeon who shook her head and winced her bow tattered,I felt slightly bad but this was just for fun.Hikibu looked flustered then turned to Leafeon "Umm...U-Use Ra-Razor Leaf!" Leafeon nodded and an army of leaves came flying at Yin "Dodge it!" She nodded and moved,avoiding the leaves.She smirked at Leafeon and Leafeon growled back."Now Yin,use Bite!" She nodded and bit Leafeon's head.Leafeon collapsed,and Hikibu grabbed Leafeon and started heading to the nurse's office,before I could even tell him good job.I sighed and went back to standing with the Dark Group.

Hikibu-

Bitter tears stung my eyes as I grabbed Leafeon,I hadn't even landed a hit on that Absol! I made sure I was safely out of the battle room and hugged Leafeon "I'm so sorry,you deserve a much better trainer than me." She opened one eye and licked my tear that started to fall and pressed into me."I'm a disappointment meant to ever one." I whispered,more interested in becoming a coordinator and disappointing my father in millions of ways,not liking battling,being much too shy,enjoying the thought of becoming a cooridinator one day,heck I couldn't even like the right people! When I realized I was gay,I kept quiet,my dad hated anybody who liked the same gender,yelling when a boy embraced  his boyfriend after winning a gym badge.What the heck was wrong with me! I glanced at leafeon and tried to stop my tears,I wiped them away and took her to the nurse,but the second I stepped out,the tears returned,and leafeon couldn't comfort me,not wanting to go back,I ran outside not stopping when the Secretary tried to tell me to stop and calm down.I didn't know where I was going,I just needed to get away.

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Bisexual

Official fan girl of

Spirit animal

Harry potter

Percy jackson

wings of fire

Hunger games

Star Wars

Steven Universe

#Love iLove

I got up and walked to class slowly, observing the hallways carefully so I didn't get lost again. I really didn't care that I was late. I turned a corner and saw the Leafeon boy. His eyes were full of tears and he was holding Leafeon close to his chest. "What's wrong? What happened?"

• Posted at:

~DerpSloth~

{She/Her/Weirdo}

Proud Christian

Certified Meme

HUFFLEPRIDE

I'll stand bi you

#Hamiltrash

#Equal

GTEAOMIZOOMI!

SIGGY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

#RememberHurricane

(Ignore the last part about when he dumped Leafeon off at the Nurse's office then ran away.)

Hikibu-

I glanced at a girl who came and asked me what's wrong I could barely talk but I managed to choke out "I'm a co-complete fa-failur-ure." I said my glasses were misty from the tears and I could barely see her but her face looked symapthetic.

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Bisexual

Official fan girl of

Spirit animal

Harry potter

Percy jackson

wings of fire

Hunger games

Star Wars

Steven Universe

#Love iLove

"Why on earth would you say that? You're not a failure."

• Posted at:

~DerpSloth~

{She/Her/Weirdo}

Proud Christian

Certified Meme

HUFFLEPRIDE

I'll stand bi you

#Hamiltrash

#Equal

GTEAOMIZOOMI!

SIGGY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

#RememberHurricane

Hikibu-

I shook my head "Yo-ou wou-ouldn't under-derstad." I told her.Leafeon was getting weaker by the minute,"I'm sorry you couldn't have had a better trainer,you deserve more than a trainer who wallows in his own pain instead of getting you help." I whispered to her but she nuzzled me.I grabbed her and ran taking her to the nurse then running out,I didn't know where I was going,just anywhere but here,the girl chased after me but I ran faster into the forest,I wanted to get away,hopefully leafeon would get a better trainer than me.

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Bisexual

Official fan girl of

Spirit animal

Harry potter

Percy jackson

wings of fire

Hunger games

Star Wars

Steven Universe

#Love iLove

I ran after him through the woods and managed to catch his shoulder and stop him. 

"Look at me," I started. "You are not a failure, and you've never been one. This was your first battle ever, and you tried your absolute hardest even though you knew you hadn't trained. You lost- that happens to people a lot, and again, this was still your first battle. Your Leafeon got hurt- and in response you ran as fast as you could to the nurse so she would be alright. So you tried to battle your hardest against a person and Pokémon you barely knew, and you didn't know their capabilities, either. That was brave. And when your Pokémon got hurt, and you wanted to make sure she'd be fine, so you hurried her to where she could get good care. How on earth does being a brave, caring person make you a failure?" I wiped a tear off his face and hugged him. 

• Posted at:

~DerpSloth~

{She/Her/Weirdo}

Proud Christian

Certified Meme

HUFFLEPRIDE

I'll stand bi you

#Hamiltrash

#Equal

GTEAOMIZOOMI!

SIGGY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

#RememberHurricane

Hikibu-

I accepted the hug but shook my head."I don't even want to be a tr-ainer,I want to be a co-coo-ridinator...But everybo-dy knows th-hat stuff is fo-or gi-rls." I whispered "Every mo-ove I ma-make is so-mething my fa-ather would never want m-me to be-come,he wants me to be a st-rong and c-onfident str-aight gym lea-der like him." I told her,the tears threatening to come back.Why was I telling her so much! I shouldn't but for some reason I knew I could trust her...

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Bisexual

Official fan girl of

Spirit animal

Harry potter

Percy jackson

wings of fire

Hunger games

Star Wars

Steven Universe

#Love iLove

Nyrimu had started knitting a scarf out of mint green yarn. The scarf had small, red clusters on it, resembling berries. She was having a good time, discussing with Fracture about what colors she wanted for her costumes. 

However, a voice buzzed in on the intercom. It was one of the faculty, calling all trainers to battle training. Nyrimu sighed in exasperation, and motioned to Fracture. The two of them headed to the battling classroom.

No one was in the hallways when Nyrimu and Fracture traveled through them. Fracture's heavy footsteps echoed down the hall. "The costume building was quite far away." Nyrimu said to her pokemon. "I guess we're late." 

As the two of them walked closer, They could hear the echoing sounds of a battle. Also...there was a crying boy, and a girl trying to comfort him. Nyrimu shifted her eyes uncomfortably toward them, but decided to ignore them for now. Oblivious, Fracture happily tromped through toward the classroom, a small top hat on her head.

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

"I think you would make an amazing coordinator. And who said you had to be what your Dad says? Because if your dad wanted you to be a mini version of him, he should have cloned himself- and then nobody would have you to be friends with, would they? You be anything you want. Even if your dad won't support you, I will." I smiled at him- and then had a thought that scared me a little at first. 

If he weren't gay, would I have- would I have..

You shouldn't be thinking about this. 

I hid my thought in my head. 

((I know this could be awkward, but would she be able to crush on him a little?))

• Posted at:

~DerpSloth~

{She/Her/Weirdo}

Proud Christian

Certified Meme

HUFFLEPRIDE

I'll stand bi you

#Hamiltrash

#Equal

GTEAOMIZOOMI!

SIGGY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

#RememberHurricane

((Sure...this could be interesting.))

Hikibu-

I nodded "Thanks." I managed to say without stuttering."I'm gla-lad there's so-meone out the-here who doesn't think I'm a complete failu-lure." But what if I am and she actually thinks I am,she's just trying to be polite? I Shook my head and pushed the thought away.

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Bisexual

Official fan girl of

Spirit animal

Harry potter

Percy jackson

wings of fire

Hunger games

Star Wars

Steven Universe

#Love iLove

((XD))

I smiled. "No problem. Do you want to go see how your Leafeon is doing?" I squeezed his hand, and a tingle inside me erupted. 

• Posted at:

~DerpSloth~

{She/Her/Weirdo}

Proud Christian

Certified Meme

HUFFLEPRIDE

I'll stand bi you

#Hamiltrash

#Equal

GTEAOMIZOOMI!

SIGGY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

#RememberHurricane

After Battle class, I walked around the school. After just a bit of walking, Shadow turned a corner, and dissapeared out of my sight. I followed him quickly, and soon came to two trainers. It was Rebecca and the boy with the Leafeon! Only, the boy was crying, and holding his Leafeon. "Oh! What happened?" I asked, quickly rushing over. The poor Leafeon looked like it had been beaten badly, and the boy looked worse. "Are you okay?"

• Posted at:

winter

<< Forum Hobby Lobby >>

- Roller coaster nerd

- Fangirl

Hibiki-(Gah why did I give him such a hard name to write!)

I nodded and we walked back to the Nurse where Leafeon was resting looking sad,but she instanly perked up when she saw me and jumped ito my arms.I laughed and said "Sorry Lea-afeon." I then turned to the girl "Hey,I don't thin-k I got your name." I told her "My na-me's Hibiki." I told her.

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Bisexual

Official fan girl of

Spirit animal

Harry potter

Percy jackson

wings of fire

Hunger games

Star Wars

Steven Universe