Nyrimu had also won her battle. Fracture was quite the formidable fighter, having already experienced the Academy once before. As soon as she could, she ran back to the costume building. "What would you like next?" Nyrimu asked Fracture.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

Bump (Tundra,your a little bit late to help Hibiki.)

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Bisexual

Official fan girl of

Spirit animal

Harry potter

Percy jackson

wings of fire

Hunger games

Star Wars

Steven Universe

#Love iLove

((XD))

"I'm Rebecca, but you can just call me Becca if you want." I smiled, and Sprite bounced over to Leafeon and started playing with her. "Oh, and this is my partner, Sprite."

• Posted at:

~DerpSloth~

{She/Her/Weirdo}

Proud Christian

Certified Meme

HUFFLEPRIDE

I'll stand bi you

#Hamiltrash

#Equal

GTEAOMIZOOMI!

SIGGY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

#RememberHurricane

You are wonderful, and don't you forget it! :3 

Poke

• Posted at:

~DerpSloth~

{She/Her/Weirdo}

Proud Christian

Certified Meme

HUFFLEPRIDE

I'll stand bi you

#Hamiltrash

#Equal

GTEAOMIZOOMI!

SIGGY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

#RememberHurricane

Hibiki-

I nodded and said "So Becca..." I said going over the schedule in my head,"We ha-ave a free ho-our,I'd be hap-appy to spe-end it with you." I told her.This spot was labeled Clubs and extracurricular activites,that would eventually become Coordinator Club for me but they wouldn't start for another week,so at the moment it was a study hall spot.

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Bisexual

Official fan girl of

Spirit animal

Harry potter

Percy jackson

wings of fire

Hunger games

Star Wars

Steven Universe

#Love iLove

I smiled- I couldn't help thinking it was cute when he stumbled over his words, but I kept that to myself. "Sure. What do you want to do?"

• Posted at:

~DerpSloth~

{She/Her/Weirdo}

Proud Christian

Certified Meme

HUFFLEPRIDE

I'll stand bi you

#Hamiltrash

#Equal

GTEAOMIZOOMI!

SIGGY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

#RememberHurricane

Hibiki-

"Hmm...Not Sure." I said,"I was go-oing to get Leaf-feon a new bow,but you probab-bably wouldn't want to go.I have no ide-ea's." I explained.

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Bisexual

Official fan girl of

Spirit animal

Harry potter

Percy jackson

wings of fire

Hunger games

Star Wars

Steven Universe

#Love iLove

I shrugged. "We can do that if you want. Ooh- I have an idea that sort of combines yours. Want to see?"

• Posted at:

~DerpSloth~

{She/Her/Weirdo}

Proud Christian

Certified Meme

HUFFLEPRIDE

I'll stand bi you

#Hamiltrash

#Equal

GTEAOMIZOOMI!

SIGGY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

#RememberHurricane

Hibiki-

I nodded and smiled slightly "Sure." I said

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Bisexual

Official fan girl of

Spirit animal

Harry potter

Percy jackson

wings of fire

Hunger games

Star Wars

Steven Universe

#Love iLove

Nyrimu decided to stop knitting. She sighed, out of inspiration. "I'm not really good at fashion...and what to create for you." Fracture nibbled on her trainer's fingers. "I might get some idea of fashion sense if I go to the coordinator building." Excited, Nyrimu jumped off the stool and table she was working on, and ran out the door. "Let's go Fracture!"

The two of them zoomed toward the building. Nyrimu caught a glimpse of green. It was the Leafeon, along with her shy trainer. Looks like they were coming to the building also. Nyrimu stopped before trashing into the glass doors, and entered the large, glass coordinator building.

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

I grabbed his hand and started pulling him towards the forest. After a few minutes, we finally reached the spot. 

There was a small clearing here, surrounded by trees, but not overly so. There were colorful flowers springing up in most of the area, and two moss-covered rocks made perfect seats. There was a large, overlapping bed of ferns coming from one side. There were birds singing harmonically and somehow no mosquitoes here. And the sky always looked beautiful through the trees, but even more so at sunset or at night. 

In my opinion, it was beautiful and perfect. Like straight out of a fairy tale. 

"This is my favorite place in the whole world." I paused. "I thought you and Leafeon could walk along or on the ferns and practice coordinating and everything. And there's this one hollow tree that you could use like the room where you dress your pokemon, and sometimes you, in the competitions. What do you think?"

• Posted at:

~DerpSloth~

{She/Her/Weirdo}

Proud Christian

Certified Meme

HUFFLEPRIDE

I'll stand bi you

#Hamiltrash

#Equal

GTEAOMIZOOMI!

SIGGY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

#RememberHurricane

Hibiki-

I nodded and smiled,"Tha-thanks so much!" I said happily,but I was also slightly surprised,no body else had bothered doing anything like these,my dad would freak or make me battle in this spot and well,I never really had friends so I wasn't used to this kind of thing.I just pushed those thoughts away and pet Leafeon "You like it,girl?" She nodded and walked around investigating every corner.I laughed "Leaf-feon sure likes it."  Leafeon looked up at Becca and gave a happy chirp to confirm."Come on Lea-feon." I said and we walked over to the hollow tree and I took the bow I had kept in my pocket and tied it around her ear."The-ere!" I said smiling.She looked at me happily and did little circles around my legs and did a happy chirp glancing over at Becca as if to say "I knew you'd make friends." I smiled and kneeled down "I gue-ess I did,maybe co-oming here was-asn't such a wa-ste." I then straightened myself back up and walked over to where Rebecca stood with Leafeon following behind."This is pr-robably the nic-icest thing anybo-dy's did to me." I confessed embarresed.

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Bisexual

Official fan girl of

Spirit animal

Harry potter

Percy jackson

wings of fire

Hunger games

Star Wars

Steven Universe

#Love iLove

Harry stared at Nada. The Pigeotto standing in front of his Minun was huge compared to his Pokemon. He looked up and flashed a grin at the Pigeotto's owner "Nada! Swift!" I called out and she reacted immediately. Nada leapt into action, leaping off the boulders jutting out the ground before leaping into the Pigeotto. "Ok! Now, Tackle!" I continued to call out moves. My confidence was growing until that Pigeotto was collapsed on the ground, fainted. Yep, Nada was the perfect Pokemon.

• Posted at:

>~Sσʅ~<

trashed up... trash

Forget that last one.

I crept silently out of the classroom. Shadow followed. We turned a hall, and I saw the real battle field that was used by one of the gym leaders! "Wow." I said in awe. It was so big. "Let's go Shadow, we'll get in trouble if we're over here." I told him. We started walking to the forest to train, and Shadow was already trying to practice his moves. "Not in school!" I whispered, giggling.

• Posted at:

winter

<< Forum Hobby Lobby >>

- Roller coaster nerd

Mother to almost too many fictional characters

- Fangirl

The Magic of  Christmas never ends, and its greatest gifts are family and friends. "

"No problem. Wanna go get that now an try it out?"

• Posted at:

~DerpSloth~

{She/Her/Weirdo}

Proud Christian

Certified Meme

HUFFLEPRIDE

I'll stand bi you

#Hamiltrash

#Equal

GTEAOMIZOOMI!

SIGGY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

#RememberHurricane

*bow 

and poke 

• Posted at:

~DerpSloth~

{She/Her/Weirdo}

Proud Christian

Certified Meme

HUFFLEPRIDE

I'll stand bi you

#Hamiltrash

#Equal

GTEAOMIZOOMI!

SIGGY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

#RememberHurricane

Nada stared off into the distance weirdly. "Uh, Nada?" I called out, but the Minun didn't turn around...

• Posted at:

>~Sσʅ~<

trashed up... trash

*fist pump* Yes!!!!!! Thanks, Tundra! 

I woke up very early, and then I nearly ran into the girl with a Mimikyu. Mimikyu started attacking my Pikachu, and I said, "I am Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town in the Kanto region, how are you? And why did your Mimikyu suddenly attack my Pikachu? Right, buddy?" "Pika!"chirped Pikachu. I picked Pikachu up and put it on my shoulder. "Gotta go to class! I'm in the Electric group!" I said over my other shoulder. 

• Posted at:

Ash Ketchum, the future Pokemon master

"Forget it, this isn't working."~Ash Ketchum

"The only frozen heart around here is yours."~Anna

"You are pathetic."~Misty

One of the 99% that believe Pokemon are real.

#AshgothitbyaCharjabugcar

#Alolaregion

Oops, I didn't do it in Pov color.

I woke up very early, and then I nearly ran into the girl with a Mimikyu. Mimikyu started attacking my Pikachu, and I said, "I am Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town in the Kanto region, how are you? And why did your Mimikyu suddenly attack my Pikachu? Right, buddy?" "Pika!"chirped Pikachu. I picked Pikachu up and put it on my shoulder. "Gotta go to class! I'm in the Electric group!" I said over my other shoulder. 

• Posted at:

#Alolaregion

Hibiki-

I nodded and then turned to Leafeon and handed her two pokeblocks from a pokeblock case I had gotten when I went to check out the coordinator building. "Here's so-some bl-locks to hel-p you to impro-prove on Cool-ness and Cu-cuteness." She puffed out her chest as if to prove she had plenty but I just laughed and explained "I know you already have a lot,these will just he-lp bri-ng it out." She nodded and took a taste of the cute pokeblock  and ate that one quickly,evidently she didn't like the spicy one that much but she finished it.I pet her and then went over her moves in my head,Razor Leaf,Cool,Quick attack,Cool,Sand attack,Cute and Baby Doll eyes which was cute.I then realized what time it was so I turned to Becca and said "I thi-ink we shou-uld be hea-ding back,it took abo-out 15 minut-inutes to get he-ere and we've bee-n here for a half-hour.We'll come back to practice mo-ore late-r." Leafeon gave a happy chirp and nodded wrapping herself around Becca's legs.

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Bisexual

Official fan girl of

Spirit animal

Harry potter

Percy jackson

wings of fire

Hunger games

Star Wars

Steven Universe

#Love iLove

Poke

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Bisexual

Official fan girl of

Spirit animal

Harry potter

Percy jackson

wings of fire

Hunger games

Star Wars

Steven Universe

#Love iLove

Poke

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Bisexual

Official fan girl of

Spirit animal

Harry potter

Percy jackson

wings of fire

Hunger games

Star Wars

Steven Universe

#Love iLove

"You're probably right. What class do you have next? I have psychic, but I'm in the fairy group in reality." I said and pet Leafeon as we started walking back. Sprite started bouncing around Hibiki. 

((You're right his name is hard to type! XD))

• Posted at:

~DerpSloth~

{She/Her/Weirdo}

Proud Christian

Certified Meme

HUFFLEPRIDE

I'll stand bi you

#Hamiltrash

#Equal

GTEAOMIZOOMI!

SIGGY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

#RememberHurricane

Hibiki-

"I have Gra-rass." I explained watching Rebecca's Kelfki,Sprite."So,do you like inan-imatie object pokemon?" I asked.

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Bisexual

Official fan girl of

Spirit animal

Harry potter

Percy jackson

wings of fire

Hunger games

Star Wars

Steven Universe

#Love iLove

"Well, I wasn't sure what would be behind the door yesterday, but Sprite is pretty cool." I patted her. "I would ask you the same question, but I'm not sure if grass counts as an inanimate object or what."

• Posted at:

~DerpSloth~

{She/Her/Weirdo}

Proud Christian

Certified Meme

HUFFLEPRIDE

I'll stand bi you

#Hamiltrash

#Equal

GTEAOMIZOOMI!

SIGGY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

#RememberHurricane

Hibiki-

I laughed "Grass isn't inanimate,but I guess I like most pokemon,do-on't reall-lly like fire types thou-gh..." I said the last part quietly,thinking about the various burn marks my dad's pokemon had left on me,it wasn't his fault but he sometimes didn't try to stop his pokemon from using me as a training dummy,saying that it was a way to get stronger.

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Bisexual

Official fan girl of

Spirit animal

Harry potter

Percy jackson

wings of fire

Hunger games

Star Wars

Steven Universe

#Love iLove

"Makes enough sense for me. If I were flammable- wait, actually I AM flammable but whatever- I would avoid generally all living creatures that could turn me to ashes." I saw burns on his arms and my finger drifted towards them. "Is that where those came from?"

• Posted at:

~DerpSloth~

{She/Her/Weirdo}

Proud Christian

Certified Meme

HUFFLEPRIDE

I'll stand bi you

#Hamiltrash

#Equal

GTEAOMIZOOMI!

SIGGY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

#RememberHurricane

Hibiki-

I nodded and explained "My dad's te-eam sometimes u-sed me as a tar-rget,espically his infer-nape.Occas-nly he woul-d see th-hem doing it but..." My voice drifted off,"He wo-uld just say if that's what it takes to mak-e me stro-nger than so be it." 

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Bisexual

Official fan girl of

Spirit animal

Harry potter

Percy jackson

wings of fire

Hunger games

Star Wars

Steven Universe

#Love iLove

"That's terrible!" I said, then had a thought. "No offense, but I am starting to consider hitting your dad in the face." 

• Posted at:

~DerpSloth~

{She/Her/Weirdo}

Proud Christian

Certified Meme

HUFFLEPRIDE

I'll stand bi you

#Hamiltrash

#Equal

GTEAOMIZOOMI!

SIGGY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

#RememberHurricane

Hibiki-

Leafeon gave an agreeing chirp but I just said "Maybe if I were brav-ver I would too." I then thought "But then again if I were brav-er he would tre-eat me bett-tter." I said softly.

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Bisexual

Official fan girl of

Spirit animal

Harry potter

Percy jackson

wings of fire

Hunger games

Star Wars

Steven Universe

#Love iLove

"Hey, you are brave. Don't beat yourself up," I whispered to him. We'd reached the edge of the woods. "Come on, we'll be late for class!" I said, gave a little grin, and started backwards jogging to school. 

• Posted at:

~DerpSloth~

{She/Her/Weirdo}

Proud Christian

Certified Meme

HUFFLEPRIDE

I'll stand bi you

#Hamiltrash

#Equal

GTEAOMIZOOMI!

SIGGY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

#RememberHurricane

I fidgeted in my seat, and I saw the same girl that I almost bumped into. She sat across from me. I pulled out a fidget spinner from my fidget spinner bag and spun it. Pikachu was sleeping on my desk.

• Posted at:

#Alolaregion

Hibiki-

I nodded and we started jogging to class.We parted ways in the hallway and I headed to the grass classroom.You shouldn't have told her,your dad's not going to be happy when he finds out you told someone about what he's done to you The voice inside my head scolded,"He doesn't have to know" I thought back,He'll find out he always does,"She won''t tell anyone." I continued inside my head,That's what you think,but can you really trust anyone? I pressed the thoughts down and tried to focus on the lesson.

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Bisexual

Official fan girl of

Spirit animal

Harry potter

Percy jackson

wings of fire

Hunger games

Star Wars

Steven Universe

#Love iLove

I waved at Hibiki and made it to the Psychic class and started listening to whatever the teacher had to say. Something about "if you are one with your psychic pokemon, you can see the future..." Interesting, but seeing as I had zero psychic pokemon, it wasn't useful to me right now. I started drawing while I listened to her talk. 

• Posted at:

~DerpSloth~

{She/Her/Weirdo}

Proud Christian

Certified Meme

HUFFLEPRIDE

I'll stand bi you

#Hamiltrash

#Equal

GTEAOMIZOOMI!

SIGGY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

#RememberHurricane

Keaka-

I spent my free hour with the rest of the Dark group,praticing battle I didn't see Leafeon boy but I figured he was fine.So I went to the Dark type class,the topic was interesting it was about Superstition and Misconceptions about Dark type pokemon,Yin agreed with a lot of it especially since there was quite a bit about Absol.After the bell rang I picked up and went to lunch,sitting with my usual group,oddly Rebecca and Sprite weren't there so I looked around and saw her sitting with Leafeon's shy trainer.I thought it was a little odd,when did they become such good friends but he looked ok so I figured I didn't upset him too much,plus Becca was probably just trying to be nice so I turned back to talking with the other girls.

Hibiki-

Class was over,the topic was ok,it was about the similarites between grass type pokemon and plants and how to use that to your advantage in battle.In the hall way I met waved to Becca and then went to lunch where I sat at my usual table,then Becca came to sit at the table with me.I was slightly taken aback "Yo-ou rea-eally came to sit with me?" I asked.I knew she was a friend or at least she was the nicest somebody has ever been to me but I figured she would sit with the girl's she usually sat with.

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Bisexual

Official fan girl of

Spirit animal

Harry potter

Percy jackson

wings of fire

Hunger games

Star Wars

Steven Universe

#Love iLove

"Well, yeah." I started eating my apple and saw Keaka looking at us. I waved. "So how was class?"

• Posted at:

~DerpSloth~

{She/Her/Weirdo}

Proud Christian

Certified Meme

HUFFLEPRIDE

I'll stand bi you

#Hamiltrash

#Equal

GTEAOMIZOOMI!

SIGGY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

#RememberHurricane

Hibiki-

"Fine,learned about ho-how Gr-ass type pokem-emon are like plan-ts and how to us-e it in batt-tle,not th-hat I really liked the battle part,but the plant part is interestin-sting." I said "So how abou-out you?" 

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Bisexual

Official fan girl of

Spirit animal

Harry potter

Percy jackson

wings of fire

Hunger games

Star Wars

Steven Universe

#Love iLove

Poke

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Bisexual

Official fan girl of

Spirit animal

Harry potter

Percy jackson

wings of fire

Hunger games

Star Wars

Steven Universe

#Love iLove

. I shrugged. "Pretty much. The teacher was talking about how if we had a good bond with our psychic pokemon and focused, we could foresee the next move together. Pretty neat, but I can't use it until I catch a psychic pokemon."

• Posted at:

~DerpSloth~

{She/Her/Weirdo}

Proud Christian

Certified Meme

HUFFLEPRIDE

I'll stand bi you

#Hamiltrash

#Equal

GTEAOMIZOOMI!

SIGGY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

#RememberHurricane

Hibiki-

I nodded and said "So...what ar-re your paren-ents like...?" I asked cautiosly,I was trying to think of a conversation starter but I don't know why I landed there.

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Bisexual

Official fan girl of

Spirit animal

Harry potter

Percy jackson

wings of fire

Hunger games

Star Wars

Steven Universe