Plot

You've never known much about your existance. Because you were born with wings resembling an angels you were cast out from you parents and left to die alone, no one wanting anything to do with you. Over time you moved into several different foster homes, non of which you stayed at for long. Then, you get word that your moving yet again, but this time, to a home for children just like YOU. 

Rules 

• No being OP or perfect

• No starting arguments OOC 

• Do not try to control/kill/injure someone else's character without their permission. 

• You can have as many characters as you'd like, but only if you intend to post for them all. 

• If your going to be inactive in the RP do not join or say that your quitting, don't leave us interacting with your character when they aren't ever going to respond. 

• Basic RP rules. 

• Your characters wings must be that of an angels (feathers, not webbed or scaled or anything) and unless you add that your wings are dyed, keep your angels wings at a realistic color, like that of what a natural hair color would be. (White is considered realistic.)

•Try not to use your angels power against the other characters. The powers can be used for good, but not to hurt one another. 

• Put "Creatures" in other; Have fun!!

Forum/Other Stuff

Name

Age (11-17)

Appearance

Wings Appearance

Personality 

Power

Crush (Opt.)

Background (Opt.)

Other

So in case there is some confusion about the Plot and what the RP is about, the setting is at the new foster home of Angels like yourself. The RP is about fitting in, starting relationships with the other Angels, and basically understanding what you are.

The "Powers" portion of the RP is for minor powers that you were born with. Your powers are small and should only be a minor part of who your character is. The powers you can choose from are:

Fire

Air

Water

Earth

Ice

Healing

Senses (Hightened senses) 

My characters

Name: Winter Hodges 

Appearance: Shoulder length deep brown hair that she keeps curled at the ends. However, it constantly falls into her eyes. Pale, silver eyes and a small amount of freckles surrounding her nose. Bright white teeth. (Just got her braces off hehe.) She has a slightly pale complexion and wears a simple white long sleeve shirt, faded skinny jeans, and white converse. 

Wings Appearance: Very large wings that easily outsize her body that are pure white. 

Personality: She's very kind and compassionate, often seeking to help others, although she doesn't always know how to. She can be quiet and shy at first, but when it really counts she's not afraid to share her opinion. 

Power: Healing 

Crush: May develop; Open

Background: Her parents abandoned her and her brother right after she was born. They were found and brought to a foster home, and struggled to stay together for years. 

Other: Creatures; Author is her brother. 

--

Name: Author Hodges 

Appearance: Strait hair that is short in the back but is layered to come down in his eyes in the front. His hair is a slightly lighter brown than Winters. He has brown eyes and a tanned complexion. He wears a black shirt with worn blue jeans, simple black sneakers, and a grey and white hoodie. 

Wings Appearance: He dyed his wings jet black, their original color being white. They are average size, fitting his body perfectly.

Personality: He does not trust anyone, especially adults, other than his sister. He is extremely protective of her at all times and does not like to be bothered most of the time. His trust is hard to come by. 

Power: Ice

Crush: Might develop; Open

Backstory: See Winter. 

Other: Creature

I hope you guys like this and PLEASE JOIN. Tell me if I forgot something because I'm bound to have messed something up xD 

Plzzzzzz let this through Mods?? Please? :D

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~✿Opal✿~

//Queen of boredom and irrelevant thoughts\\

||Oynx Was here!! ||

#Ihavenosociallife

#RedQuee

That one weird friend who never has any clue what's going on 

Bookmark!

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

There's nothing left to say now

Let's only think about love!

You have opened the yawning grave

α σνєя σƒ муѕтєяумαgι¢, αη∂ αηgѕт!

Name: Elizabeth Jade

Appearance: A tall tan girl with with ocean colored blue/green eyes. She has medium length brown hair with natural blond streaks in it. She is tall.Most often wears a crop top, skinny jeans, and converse sneakers.

Wings Appearance: Perfectly shaped to her body, dark blue feathery wings with white tips. They are dyed.

Personality: Very sweet and humorous. Charming and easy to like. Sarcastic with an attitude. She is very pretty.

Power: Ice

Crush: Author(Can we ship them maybe?)

Background: Abandoned as an infant, she was raised on the street to fight and defend herself. It cause her to be weary of trusting someone at first.

• Posted at:

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

Goddess of Gore, Coyotes, and Obsidian

Queeof Nighttime and Demonic Entities

In death, there comes peace and rebirth

#REMEMBERHURRICANE

For every life lost, a sorrow felt in millions

Name: Sky Airania

Appearance: long sky blue hair(dyed), blue eyes, light pink lips, sky blue eyeshadow, tall, wears a sky blue open back shirt with silver hems, blue jeans, blue high heels, and a silver headband, also wears a silver necklace with a sapphire charm.

Wings Appearance: wings are dyed sky blue are about half her height.

Personality: serene, calm, she loves reading and being out in nature, she also loves flying and practicing archery, she is good at it, but would not think to use it as a weapon.

Power: air can walk on clouds and make small tornadoes, not large-scale.

Crush: open as long as its a boy

Background: she was abandoned as a baby, and mostly spent her time among the clouds.

Other: Creatures

• Posted at:

Ocs:

Starfrost*(fave/nickname)

Turqouise

Riverbolt

Flyheart

Name: Brooke

Appearance: Blue eyes with silver streaks, ankle knee lengnth brown hair with blonde ends, usually wears a dark blue shirt with a silver wave design on it, light blue shorts, Galaxy colored sneakers, ombré purple socks, freckles, cute, Smol short little bean.

wings appearance: light pink (dyed) fading to white tips, slightly oversized.

Personality: kind, feirce when needed, is sometimes feirce at wrong times, outgoing

Power: water

Crush: none (open)

Background: nah, too lazy

other:creature

• Posted at:

Blueangel

Autocorrect says I'm Bangle.

and Google translate says I'm RedSea

What am I?

You can fix something, but that doesn't make it not broken

you can listen but that doesn't mean you understand.

BTS is my current obsession- Taekook is good.

Save fire!

• Posted at:

Bubbles

#RememberHurricane

Nothing in life is rocket science. Except rocket science.-Me

Eighth grade, here I come

A Writer, Actress, and Hufflepuff

Miss you Grampy....

Name: Lyra Ellis
Age (11-17): 15
Appearance: Lyra has wavy black hair that reaches her midback and fair skin with very faint freckles you can only see if you're inches from her face. She has green eyes and is lithe and average height.
Wings Appearance: Lyra's wings are slightly larger than average and black, with a hint of reflectiveness, like raven feathers 
Personality: Lyra is friendly and compassionate, but finds it difficult to truly open up to anyone. She's clever and quick, and good at escaping. Lyra has a mistrust for authority figures, and can be very stubborn.
Power: Senses
Crush (Opt.): Author
Background (Opt.): Lyra was constantly shifted from foster home to foster home, and never stayed in one place more than a year. In every home, she tried to run away, but the longest she's always been caught.

• Posted at:

*~Luna~*

Joined March 7 2015

PROUD!

-Bisexual-

Wiccan

Our opinions are not equal when your opinion does not respect my existence.

save water

• Posted at:

{*}σεт{*}

ѕнєнєяѕριку ρσтαтσ

ɪ ɴ ɴ ɪ ɪʟʟ

ШΔTCH MΣ

All accepted!! Liz and Lyra can like Author, and I guess we'll just see who he warms up to first. 

Also, for future entries and in case someone wants to make another character, we need at least two more males before we can start. 

• Posted at:

~✿Opal✿~

||Oynx Was here!! ||

#Ihavenosociallife

#RedQuee

Up

• Posted at:

~✿Opal✿~

||Oynx Was here!! ||

#Ihavenosociallife

#RedQuee

Save Healing

• Posted at:

ELLO!

MY NAME IS Puppy

R O A S T Y  T O A S T Y 

ELLO, LAUREL!

wompdedomp

hey if you could use they/them for me that would be great thanksssss i mean i'm not on here often anymore but shhshshshsh

Name: Bryan Jade

Appearance: Tall and tan like his sister, he has leaf green eyes and golden blond hair. He has been crushed on by many girls. He and his sister are close. He usually wears a pair of ripped jeans, a black tee shirt and Nike tennis shoes.

Wings: White wings with gold streaks in them the color of his hair.

Personality: He and his sister like to tease each other. He is quirky and artistic. He is usually shy and timid. His sister was the born fighter, protecting him on the streets before they wound up in this foster home. He has has very few crushes so most consider themselves lucky if he does.

Power: Earth

Crush: He seems to be free and open. He likes girls to express their feelings first as he is afraid to.

Background: His sister found him and technically, they aren't related but she took him as her brother. She raised him on the streets, protecting him.

Other: PoV this color and Elizabeth is is "Sister"

• Posted at:

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

#REMEMBERHURRICANE

MODS WHY THE FOURT MOONS AND FIREBALLS AREN'T YOU LETTING MY POST THROUGH?! I WORKED ON HIS APPEARANCE ALONE FOR AN HOUR.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!

MODS THERE WAS LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH MY CHARACTER

PLEASE LET HIS FORM THROUGH

I'M BEGGING YOU

PLEASE

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Bryan is accepted. We'll wait to see if Bengals form comes through before we start. And it would be great if we had one more guy join.

• Posted at:

~✿Opal✿~

||Oynx Was here!! ||

#Ihavenosociallife

#RedQuee

Yeah! I don't think it is coming through. We might have boy join later. Could we pretty please with sprinkles begin?

• Posted at:

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

#REMEMBERHURRICANE

. . . I was going to join but then the name Winter got taken.

• Posted at:

I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE DOWNFALL OF MY HOME.

Name: Q Skye

Appearance: A skinny girl of average height. She has tan skin with dark brown, large freckles dotted in random places like her hands, elbow, shoulders, etc. Large, dark brown eyes and a rounded nose. Hair is just past chin, straight, and choppy, and darkish brown in color. Eyebrows are darker than her hair, which she is self-conscious about. The ring and middle fingers of her left hand are nubs. Quiet voice. Usually wears neutral colors, mostly long sleeves and long pants. Little silver star earrings

Wings Appearance: Warm brown, too small. 

Personality: Q is indecisive, fearful, and introverted. She's a coward, and would rather run from a problem and leave others to clean up the mess than face it if she feels it's too hard. She is very intelligent, but doesn't believe it. She has low self esteem. Despite that, when she has a creative project she cares about, she will follow it through. She can get really excited about things she loves. She's a caring friend and highly empathetic. 

Power: Healing

Crush: YES YES YES (same gender is fine for me) Will develop, is open. (hahawhoamikiddingnooneevercrushesonmycharactershaha) 

(uh... Opal, would you be ok with Q crushing on Winter...?)

Background: Her parents were jerks, but responsible at least. She was given to social services and has jumped around foster homes every few months pretty much her whole life. 

• Posted at:

ELLO!

MY NAME IS Puppy

R O A S T Y  T O A S T Y 

ELLO, LAUREL!

wompdedomp

hey if you could use they/them for me that would be great thanksssss i mean i'm not on here often anymore but shhshshshsh

Q accepted and yeah she can crush on winter. 

@Future you could still join!! Plz? :D 

In other words, I guess we'll go ahead and start and more people can join as we go. 

Author

"this is it." I say, staring up at a large building with my arm around Winter, our bags in tow. She shrugs me off. "It certainly is." She says with a slight frown. I raise an eyebrow at her, she never frowns, it's part of being who she is. "What's wrong?" I ask her, slurring my words as if I had known all along that something was up and that she couldn't hide it from me. She finally sighs, looking up at Me. "All our lives we've been rejected, what if here is not different?" She asks, looking at the large white door. I am startled by her words. I'm always the one to have doubts, but never her. Despite this, I pull a large dark wing over her, smiling. "After we open these doors,

our lives will change. No more kids who don't understand us and adults who do not respect us. Here we are welcome." I say, trying to sound poetic for the effect of my small speech. 

Winter 

I finally nod, allowing a wide smile to form as I push the door to our new temporary home. A lady greets me and Author at the door, grinning from ear to ear, not even seeming to see our giant wings attached to our backs at first. "Hello!! I'm Ms. Lara and I'll be your caregiver of sorts while you stay here!" She welcomes us immediately. My eyes go wide at the enthusiastic lady. Not one of their past foster homes had a welcome quite so...

welcoming. 

(Okay I've got a doggie emergency to take care of so imma stop my first post right there.) 

• Posted at:

~✿Opal✿~

||Oynx Was here!! ||

#Ihavenosociallife

#RedQuee

Lyra eyed the building skeptically. It didn't any more difficult to escape from than any other foster home she's been at. The large windows were mistake number one, and she recognized the locks and how to pick them. Lyra carried her single bag of belongings in, past a thoroughly overexcited woman named Ms. Lara. The more trusting they are, the easier it is to give them the slip.

Lyra spotted two other kids with wings. It was strange, to see someone else like her. Lyra nodded to them and walked over.

"So... I guess you're new to whatever this is, too? I'm Lyra."

• Posted at:

*~Luna~*

Joined March 7 2015

PROUD!

-Bisexual-

Wiccan

Bryan: I seemed weird and out of place even though no one here was any different than me. I brushed back my blond hair and came up behind my sister. "Um.. Hi I'm Bryan." I whispered. I am very shy and strangers kinda creep me out. "I'm Elizabeth's brother." I whispered. My green eyes widened looking at everyone. Elizabeth obviously liked this boy she was talking to.

• Posted at:

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

#REMEMBERHURRICANE

Elizabeth: I'm right behind a boy and girl and I'm shocked that the woman takes us in so freely. Plus the boy is cute! I introduce myself to the two. "Hi, I'm Elizabeth. But everyone calls me Liz. Actually no one does because I came off the streets to live here but yeah I do have a tendency to ramble." I blush and then sorta giggle. "What's your guys names?"

• Posted at:

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

#REMEMBERHURRICANE

Name: Ximena (prefers Ember) Rubirosa
Age (11-17): 13
Appearance: Slender and sinewy frame, with stunted growth as she's only 4'02". Pale complexion, with dapper freckles and standard features (that make her seem adorable instead of beautiful). Snub (button) nose, slightly angular face, and thin lips. Her hair is copper, with flakes of ginger mixed in. Attentive, hazel eyes. A makeshift, ivory dress that reaches past her knees, with sleeves that uselessly dangle three inches from her hands. Tied with a piece of string around the waist (to hide that fact it's actually a shirt much too large for her). She usually goes barefoot, but will wear her flats if required. 
Wings Appearance: The color identical to her hair, copper. Miniature versions of neutral wings, so they're perfect for her. 
Personality: Iron-willed, persistent, feisty and fiery, quite feral. Basically, quirky and introvert. She has a tendency to attack if you provoke her or ask about her history, so take precaution around her. Ximena barely speaks, as she doesn't see any reason to do such unless if something required her opinion or insight. (May be hard to become her friend...)  
Power: Fire! 
Crush (Opt.): May possibly develop (although, it doubted). She's open, though. 
Background (Opt.): After her parents abandoned her, Ximena was placed in the foster care system. Children in the same system taunted her for her wings and height, and Ximena was downgraded to the point where children would call someone her name as an insult. When she was about nine, Ximena had enough with the taunts and mockery, so she snapped (in other words, attacked the children who made fun of her). Mostly, she's some sort-of tyrant to these children, so the people decided to move her to another foster home. But, this time, the children are similar to her. Maybe she can regain her sanity now.  
Other: Creatures! 

(Just a note: Ximena won't attack anyone out of the blue, but I'll warn someone if they've provoked her.)

• Posted at:

Inky (or just Ink if you're lazy.)

they/them || forum ??? || ruler of ???

"Character, like a photograph, develops in darkness." ~ Yousuf Karsh

Cosmo = le cousin

Signature undergoing work

Lyra glanced at the two more that walked over and introduced themselves as Liz and Bryan.

"I'm Lyra," she told them, her gaze moving from Liz to the boy with dark wings. Lyra smiled at him.

• Posted at:

*~Luna~*

Joined March 7 2015

PROUD!

-Bisexual-

Wiccan

MODS, ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!

Name: Tobias Lawton, but he prefers his super edgy nickname for himself, Arcanum Corvus. This is a normal conversation: "What's up, Tobias?" "IT'S ARCANUM CORVUS."
Age (11-17): 17
Appearance: Arcanum Corvus is pale, tall, and thin. He has long, black hair that goes down to about his shoulders and looks like Loki's hair, and his eyes are hazel. He has a slender and elegant build. Arcanum Corvus typically wears black boots, black pants, a white undershirt, a black tuxedo with a long tailcoat, and a dark purple((Nearly black)) bowtie. He'll sometimes wear a black trench coat too, or a dark purple scarf. He obviously loves formal clothing. He's quite handsome. In my opinion, anyways. You could think he's ugly, I don't care. But I think he's handsome.
Wings Appearance: Arcanum Corvus has enormous black wings with a purple iridescent sheen in the correct lighting. His wings are ENORMOUS, enough to wrap around himself and a few people. They can be used as a shield or umbrella or something. They're also somewhat prehensile, in a sense. Not like they can grab stuff, but they're more maneuverable and expressive.

Personality: Looks are deceiving when it comes to Arcanum Corvus. He may look like a well-dressed gentleman, but he's really a trickster who is probably still in his emo phase. He enjoys playing pranks and practical jokes on others, taking amusement in their misfortune. He also loves to make others laugh though, but is rather annoying. He probably says, "U mad bro?" or "It's just a prank, bro!" a lot. He's based on Kagekao, Loki, and Arsene, and my theme song for him is SharaX's remix of Bonetrousle.
Power: Senses
Crush (Opt.): None yet
Background (Opt.): Tobias's parents immediately threw him out the moment they knew what he was. His adopted family was rather abusive, and they actually broke his wing by throwing something at him while he was flying, causing him to fall and break it. His wing had healed correctly, but he was unable to fly for some reason, perhaps out of fear. He had a sister, and she was obviously favorited. His backstory is a WIP.

MODS PLEASE LET THIS THROUGH

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Author

As soon as we enter, other kids with wing appendages same as ours follow behind, quickly coming up to introduce themselves. I am startled and slightly annoyed by the amount of attention drawn to me but I shake off my bitter feelings, powering through the welcoming hellos with faked enthusiasm, not quite trusting the other children's intentions. "Uh. Hi." I say to all three other kids, giving Winter a look that means to say 'help me out'. 

Winter 

"That's Author and I'm Winter." I say enthusiastically, seeing Authors obvious struggle to socialize. But then again he's never been one to enjoy other people's company. "Don't mind him, he has trouble warming up to people." I say, rolling my eyes as he fights to hold back his annoyed glare. 

• Posted at:

~✿Opal✿~

||Oynx Was here!! ||

#Ihavenosociallife

#RedQuee

Poke

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Name: Honora (Nora)

Appearance: She has long, wavy blonde hair and blue eyes. She wears a loose long sleeved baby blue shirt, mint green leggings, and blue and purple gym shoes. She also wears a headband. It's silver with a pattern of different metallic painted fake gems. 

Wings Appearance: Her wings are a platinum blonde color.

Personality: Honora is sensitive and can get sad or angry easily. She can be fierce, but also cries a lot. Nora is often found hiding in a corner, her face red, having just been crying or punching something.

Power: Water

Crush: Open

Backround: Her parents left her in the grass outside the hospital the day she was born. Eventually someone driving by saw her and brought her to a foster home.

Other: Creatures

• Posted at:

Zodiak

A quiet voice in a room filled with sound

Another chance, another choice, another go around

Est. 6/25/2016

Exactly 1740 Stars

"Please, remember it all..."

#IStoleSanetra'sCupcakes

(Is Ximena accepted?) 

• Posted at:

Inky (or just Ink if you're lazy.)

they/them || forum ??? || ruler of ???

"Character, like a photograph, develops in darkness." ~ Yousuf Karsh

Cosmo = le cousin

Signature undergoing work

"Anyone want to go find the kitchen with me?" Lyra asked. Winter seems easy to get along with. I like her. Author seems interesting. There's definitely something about him. Liz and Bryan both seem pretty open, but not particularly good at keeping secrets. 

• Posted at:

*~Luna~*

Joined March 7 2015

PROUD!

-Bisexual-

Wiccan

Sky walked into the building, carrying in a small shoulder bag and lugging behind her a large blue suitcase. "Excuse me, do you know where our rooms are," she said to a boy (Bryan) " I'm Sky, by the way." 

• Posted at:

Ocs:

Starfrost*(fave/nickname)

Turqouise

Riverbolt

Flyheart

Sorry Inky Ember and Nora are accepted.

• Posted at:

~✿Opal✿~

||Oynx Was here!! ||

#Ihavenosociallife

#RedQuee

Is Arcanum Corvus accepted?

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Nora entered the building into a room full of other people with wings. She stood there for a moment, simply trying to take it all in.

• Posted at:

Zodiak

A quiet voice in a room filled with sound

Another chance, another choice, another go around

Est. 6/25/2016

Exactly 1740 Stars

"Please, remember it all..."

#IStoleSanetra'sCupcakes

(Is it too late to join?If so,just ignore my form.)

Name:Stellan

Apperance:Curly mocha-brown hair that's longer on one side & shorter on the other.He has a chocolate-colored complexion & dark brown eyes. He wears a simple short-sleeved grey t-shirt,denim jeans,& black vans.

Wings apperance:Bronze-colored & larger than the rest of his body.

Personality:Stellan is a calm,mild-mannered kid.He doesn't ask for help even if he needs it & rarely shares his opinions.He's very shy.

Power:Water

Crush:Open (I'm open to same-gender stuff.)

Background:His mother abandoned him when he was two,& has been shuffled between foster homes for the majority of his life.

Other:Creature

• Posted at:

~Ferret

(& Taylor,when he's on here.Tile people.Yaay.)

Your local Sherelockian/Undertrash/Riordan trash/Ranger/The Random Gay Person In The Corner

#Terret

King of bad Puns

Wolf mother,where'v you been?

Poke

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Poke

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Name:Nevada

Appearance:Short platinum blond hair that goes down to her shoulders,blue eyes and pale skin.She wears a light blue tee shirt covered up by a darker blue sweat shirt with leggings and boots

Wings Appearance:She has flurry heart wings (A.k.A Super big floofy white wings.)

Personality:Is shy but if you get to know her she is very sweet and somewhat clingy,she's also a bit of a geek and an animal lover.

Power:Ice

Crush (Opt.):Open

Background (Opt.):Foster homes never really stayed in long.

Other:None

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Bisexual

Official fan girl of

Spirit animal

Harry potter

Percy jackson

wings of fire

Hunger games

Star Wars

Steven Universe

#Love iLove

Name:Jo

Appearence:dark blond hair and 

brown eyes. Lots of freckles.

Wing Appearance: cream colored 

and a bit bigger then average.

Personality:very creative. She m-

akes her own clothes using weird 

color combinations. When she gets 

nervous she tries to hide under her 

own wings.Jo has always been known 

to be scared easily but she is ready to 

be the leader and the brave one. She's 

super smart.

Power:water 

Crush:open.

Backround:her parents went missing after Jo was born.

Other:creatures 

• Posted at:

Name:Jo

Appearence:dark blond hair and 

brown eyes. Lots of freckles.

Wing Appearance: cream colored 

and a bit bigger then average.

Personality:very creative. She m-

akes her own clothes using weird 

color combinations. When she gets 

nervous she tries to hide under her 

own wings.Jo has always been known 

to be scared easily but she is ready to 

be the leader and the brave one. She's 

super smart.

Power:water 

Crush:open.

Backround:her parents went missing after Jo was born.

Other:creatures 

• Posted at:

1 , , 3