*shuffles awkwardly in* Uh... hi? *waves*

So...

I'm... um...

STRAIGHT TO THE POINT!

*deep breath*

I have no idea what my gender or orientation are. How did you find yours? How do you know? How can we find out?

I would really like to know.

Reason I called LGBT+ forumers over here is... well... I'm 80% sure I'm not straight. I mean, I've never had a crush or anything, but ask me to choose someone who I'd... like?... and they're probably going to be in the female spectrum. I have nothing against males, but I just don't care about them. Or maybe I'm ace and none of this matters anyways.

And then gender identity? Only reason I'm questioning is because half the time defining myself as "female" feels really wrong. And the other half the time... it doesn't? Half the time, I would rather not be recognized as a girl, and the other half, I don't care. Ever since I realized that gender was not necessarily binary, I started noticing this more. It wasn't so bad when i was younger, but now that I'm older and I'm more easily recognizable as female, it's started to bug me more. On days when I don't want to be female, I'm self conscious about anything that will identify me as female, and try to hide it. On other days, like I said, I don't really mind. 

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?

Thanks for any help,

Puppy

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ELLO!

MY NAME IS Puppy

R O A S T Y  T O A S T Y 

ELLO, LAUREL!

wompdedomp

hey if you could use they/them for me that would be great thanksssss i mean i'm not on here often anymore but shhshshshsh

Uh, everything that's wrong with me.

I basically figured out my orientation because my mom was like, "it's okay to only like girls" and I did a lot of research because I was really confused.

The idea is that I'm pretty much attracted to anyone who isn't male. Sorry, boys XD

(And I have that gender problem too :3)

• Posted at:

eventide/spectral

she/heand they/them

and we're powered by every tear that's dried

Wait, that's possible? 

woah

• Posted at:

ELLO!

MY NAME IS Puppy

R O A S T Y  T O A S T Y 

ELLO, LAUREL!

wompdedomp

hey if you could use they/them for me that would be great thanksssss i mean i'm not on here often anymore but shhshshshsh

Well, as for my gender identity, I decided one thing: If there's any chance I'll be brought down for being female, I should open my heart to the possibility of being all genders, to live life as more than a single thing.

My sexuality? I'm not so sure. I guess I just figured out that I was attracted to both males and females, even though that was when I was crushing on only boys. Although I shouldn't say it that way, since I technically have only one current crush and one former crush. For males, I mean. I may or may not be developing some slight feelings for Kalli.

• Posted at:

I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE DOWNFALL OF MY HOME.

I'm not sure either. If you partially identify as a girl, maybe gender fluid or demigirl? Sexuality is rather fickle, I haven't decided yet either

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

I've never had a serious attraction to anyone before, except for fleeting crushes on fictional characters, both male and female. 

I'm also pretty confused about my orientation, which mostly started from me being a coward about female things. So for a while I decided to not be female, then I decided I still liked some parts of being a girl. Basically, now I know I'm not fully female, so I just label myself as gender-queer, agender, or demigirl. 

• Posted at:

m i r i 

✱ thanks for the laughs 

✱ goodbye comerades let’s get this bread 

I actually don't know? xDD

There were days when I though, "oH YES I'M FEMALE." And there were days when I thought, "but what if I'm not?"  I mean, sometimes I just didn't feel like I was completely female, mind and all

Then I found the gender identity demigirl :D

Sexuality?? I dunno. I probably won't figure it out :'D

• Posted at:

v i n e 

you find some way to survive

and you find out you don't have to be happy at all

to be happy you're alive

they / them

*Is straight* I feel so guilty about being straight...

• Posted at:

Pendragon

my OCs: Radiant, Boulder, Greyheart, Twilight, 

Starsinger, Sunburst, Talon

self proclaimed Shippoholic

#Purple Oranges

@Logan Don't be. Just as people shouldn't judge LGBTQ+ people for being the way they are, straight people shouldn't feel bad that they're straight. People are born a certain, unique way and they should embrace every aspect of themselves

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

I am: 

Bisexual

Biromantic

Cisgender Male

You might be genderfluid or nonbinary.

• Posted at:

Demigirl seems right

kiiiiiiinda?

It's like I'm there, but then I fluctuate in either direction?

I'm sorry.  I'm so confused...

• Posted at:

ELLO!

MY NAME IS Puppy

R O A S T Y  T O A S T Y 

ELLO, LAUREL!

wompdedomp

Though I'm thinking that I'm greyromantic. My crush didn't develop until I knew her for over two years, and I never had a crush before that.

• Posted at:

Pendragon

my OCs: Radiant, Boulder, Greyheart, Twilight, 

Starsinger, Sunburst, Talon

self proclaimed Shippoholic

#Purple Oranges

Yeah... For the longest time I thought I was straight. Then my brother came out as Gay and I was like "Wait, dating the same gender is an option?" I can't believe it took me twelve years to realize that despite the fact my Aunt's a Lesbian. And then I developed a crush on one of my female Ocs and I was like "Ok, maybe I'm Bisexual?" I dunno, I'm still thoroughly doubting myself. Because I doubt myself in everything.

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Lover of Insects & Arachnids

~Dying inside

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of

the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

Remember the lost 

up

• Posted at:

ELLO!

MY NAME IS Puppy

R O A S T Y  T O A S T Y 

ELLO, LAUREL!

wompdedomp

@Logan: You might be demisexual.

I'm either bi or a lesbian.

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

@Puppy,

I hereby declare it a thing :P

• Posted at:

eventide/spectral

she/heand they/them

and we're powered by every tear that's dried

Nothing wrong with you, you're just discovering yourself. Though if you're on tumblr I do not recommend that at all, they skew things very badly. I am a bisexual demigirl and I'm satisfied with that for now. You don't need labels if you don't want them, but for some people it helps pin it down. Maybe you're a person who likes girls. Maybe your a demigirl who likes anyone who isn't male. You'll figure it out. And if you don't, that's ok too. 

• Posted at:

bye blue

And, some people make comments that are rather annoying. Like people choosing their gender for its advantages, or being genderfluid because it's trendy. Gender isn't something you can put on and take off when it suits you, it's just who you are. How you present and who you are are very different. For example,  I present male, and I'm assumed male, and I don't mind. 

Adolescence is a confusing time for everyone. And if it does end up being a phase, there's nothing wrong with that. You're exploring yourself. It's totally ok to be cisgender or heterosexual. Not saying that's what will happen, but I know some people who feel trapped after their feelings change. 

• Posted at:

bye blue

I know I'm a cis girl, but as for my sexuality....

I've had a ton of crushes on boys, but recently I've also had, like, three crushes on girls.  Because the amount of boys outweighs the girls by so much, I still think I might be straight and the girls crushes were just... something? I honestly have no idea.  My sister also told me she's had a couple crushes on girls, too, so idk if it's a common thing for people who thought they were straight.

(my mom seems kinda uncomfortable with LGBT topics, though, and it makes me a little uncomfortable too.  She's not homophobic, but she emigrated from a country where there was quite a lot of prejudice against LGBT+ people, non-Asian people of color, religious people, etc. so I guess she's just not used to it yet.  When I was in 4th grade and my middle sister was in 8th, she even asked "you... generally already know what your orientation is, right?" and I was just thinking "bruh I'm a 4th grader idk")

• Posted at:

~ Poppy ~

"The Biggest Flex Anyone Will Ever Have Is Dying"

SIGNATURE WORK AHEAD

I'm straight, but that doesn't mean I can't voice some advice.

Puppy - Trying to figure out your orientation before you actually start having crushes is extremely hard. I just didn't care about who I liked at all before I had crushes because it just didn't matter - and I hadn't hit puberty yet so technically I wasn't physically able to love yet.

If you haven't found that person yet, then they just haven't crossed your path. Boy or Girl, you may not notice it at first but your heart will beat faster at the thought of them, and they'll be on your mind as you try to do your school work :T

• Posted at:

Call Me Rivulet

Child Of The Stars

Asteroid

ChilOThSun

Instinct

Child Of The Moon

Lilly - My Favorite OC

{❤️ OWLCITY}

#IBelieveInLove

#ISTOLEDRIPPY'SCAR

Forum Lucky Ducky

OMU = OMG

Yeah I'm shaky on all this as well, from what I've gathered I can see myself crushing on anyone, I don't really care what gender they are, so I guess that makes me pan. As for gender, that's the one that really confuses me. I've been a girl my whole life but I often don't include myself when discussing girls and stuff, and some days I just want everyone to recognize me as a boy for no reason

Puppy, as for you, just think about who you can see yourself liking; is it a big deal that it be only boys? Only girls? Are you open to multiple genders? All of them? For the gender thing I am NOT the person to ask so yeah

• Posted at:

(\-TURTLE-/)

Hufflepuff  

LonSurvivor

INFP-T

Rider of Rohan

Dragonborn

Rainbow Pride

MayappleBarrenheartPrimroseBergiePitayaUmbrellaNuthatch

@Puppy Okay, so this may so weird and is totally out of my league, but, if you feel uncomfortable about looking feminine some days, then let people know that. Maybe you wear different clothes, or change your hair, or just tell them that you would not prefer to be Called female today, if you wanted too. If you have a school guidance counselor during the school year that you're comfortable with, maybe go talk to them? Again, I have no experience with this whatsoever, but I hope you feel better about yourself. I struggle with my self-image a lot, and my emotions, so the one thing I can say is to don't give up hope. One day you'll figure this out, even if it's really confusing right now. 

• Posted at:

opal.rb

gender not found

Personally pansexual and cisgender male.

My research puts you closest to demigirl, and there's not enough evidence on the sexuality side for me to get a good scope, but the basic gist is probably not straight. And don't worry, we're kids, so we have a lot of time to figure it out.

• Posted at:

Keep going, friend :D! I believe in you!

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie

#SupportPeri

Basic psychology. Also I read a lot of memes.

I scream a lot!

Wait. Why is this post pending reveiw?

• Posted at:

Fatey - she\her - i love cats

sunny licked a qibli its canon now okay i dont make the rules

also uh please be patient im kinda stupid auygfusfsdf

why the bleep is this pending review

I don't know if I can help you, since I don't have much experience with gender dysphoria myself. I personally don't feel anything positive or negative about my gender, I'm basically using she/her pronouns because they're easy. If there was a widely accepted gender neutral pronoun, I'd probably use it. 

But yeah, you sound like a demigirl.

• Posted at:

Sage of the Universe, Giver of Writing Advice

I'll respect your opinion as long as your opinion doesn't disrespect anyone else's life

LONG LIVE ANARCHY, DESTROY YOUR LOCAL GOVERNMENT, AND BE CAREFUL: SERPENTINE IS 100% SALT

/318748

Personally,I'm genderfluid.

And I haven't the slightest idea.

• Posted at:

Yandere

Co-council.Hamilton,sit down.

Genderfluid

Pronouns:They/Them

LGBTQ+ Shipper

"They stole my shoes!"-Kodah,2017

Great, even more censoring the LGBTQ community. Just what we needed 

• Posted at:

bye blue

I'm fictionalsexual.

Only falls in love with fictional charecters ;3

Yeah...

Eh.

I have no idea.

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia To The Rescue!

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

you can break these bones of mine

I’m still the Champion

WHO REPORTED IT D:

Also hello :D

I am a bisexual biromantic cisgender female. I tried being demigirl for a day or two and ended my gender identity discovery time after that, deciding that I am the most comfortable and happiest me as female. I've had a couple crushes on boys about two years ago, and about a zillion crushes on girls, from the tiniest platonic crush to the jerk crush to the most hopeless crush to the most undying crush.

So yeah. :) Hi.

• Posted at:

Jadeseeker

{Genderfluid!}

Beauty comes in all forms. It's not just external; it's internal as well. - Alessia Cara

Margay Scattering Auburn Cottontail Gyrfalcon Distance Darkwatcher

*rereads my post* oops I didn't mean LGBT people make be uncomfortable, I meant my mom's attitude does.

And, BRUH STOP REPORTING THESE POSTS THEY AREN'T HURTING ANYONE OR PUTTING ANYONE DOWN

• Posted at:

~ Poppy ~

SIGNATURE WORK AHEAD

I'm nerdsexual, and by nerdsexual I mean I am in love with nerds, and by nerds I mean Peter Parker and Barry Allen, and by Peter Parker and Barry Allen I mean Tom Holland and Grant Gustin.

• Posted at:

d.y.n.a.s.t.y

he_him

transgender/human

it is revolutionary for any trans person to choose to be seen and visible in a world that tells us we should not exist

if I could burn this town

i wouldn’t hesitate

to smile while you suffocate and die

Hey all,

As you can see by my siggy, I'm genderfluid, meaning my gender fluctuates or changes over time. It can change by the week, day, hour, and (frustratingly) sometimes by the minute. I've only come out to a few people irl, but I'm out online (obviously). It's hard to come out irl, especially to people who don't really believe you because you're young/not an adult yet. 

I fluctuate between male and agender, and very rarely female. (Side note: asking someone their birth gender is both rude and completely unnecessary. Some people don't mind if you know their birth gender, but others prefer to keep it private. A person's birth gender doesn't matter -- it's what they are now that counts.) I'm currently wrestling with my identity and what I want people to call me and what pronouns and everything. It's hard when people irl aren't so open minded. (Got gay and trans shamed by one of my best friends a few days ago, soooo.....) 

• Posted at:

owo Xenon owo

Who reported this?

• Posted at:

happeh  

people come into our lives for a reason

bringing something we must learn

we are led to those who help us most to grow

we help them in return

i don't know if i believe that's true

but i know i'm who i am today

because i knew you

Some grumpy government dude or a alt

• Posted at:

d.y.n.a.s.t.y

he_him

transgender/human

it is revolutionary for any trans person to choose to be seen and visible in a world that tells us we should not exist

if I could burn this town

i wouldn’t hesitate

to smile while you suffocate and die

@Lee:Aaaaay,another genderfluid person!

• Posted at:

Yandere

Co-council.Hamilton,sit down.

Genderfluid

Pronouns:They/Them

LGBTQ+ Shipper

"They stole my shoes!"-Kodah,2017

Someone may have accidentally reported it too.

• Posted at:

opal.rb

gender not found

How do you accidentally report something? You have to write a reason you want it deleted.

• Posted at:

~ Poppy ~

SIGNATURE WORK AHEAD

@Yandere Ayyyyy!

• Posted at:

owo Xenon owo

(bump because this is important)

• Posted at: