"Antagonists" are basically the characters PoV characters don't like. No, Darkstalker doesn't count yet. Yes, there are more than three results.

1. You see a scavenger running through the forest, scaring the deer you were trying to catch. It holds a bag that seems to be overflowing with treasure. You hear an angry roar, and a large SkyWing starts chasing after the scavenger. What do you do?

a. Watch- it isn't your battle and you don't want to interfere.

b. Snatch the scavenger's treasure but leave it alone. The SkyWing probably will go after the scavenger.

c. Devour the scavenger and fight the SkyWing. You can deal with that easily!

2. You've heard a rumor that one of your friends is a spy, seeking to assassinate you. What do you do?

a. Trick them into revealing themselves, then let your other friends do the dirty work. You don't need to get your claws messy.

b. Set a trap with yourself as bait, but with secret guards waiting to kill the assassin.

c. Violently dismember all your friends. No point in taking chances.

3. The queen is dead, and you're one of her three closest living relatives. What do you do?

a. Ignore the others. You don't want the throne- you want other kinds of power.

b. Argue that you should be queen, resorting to violence if you must.

c. Kill the other two.

4. What power would you rather have:

a. Mindreading

b. Animus magic

c. Fire scales

5. Describe yourself in one word.

a. Ambitious

b. Clever

c. Strong

Based on the combination of your answers, I will give you a result!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

eventide/spectral

she/heand they/them

and we're powered by every tear that's dried

1.a

2.a

3.a

4.b

5.b

• Posted at:

ABEETLEA

SLYTHERPUFF

SANDWING

HUMAN(boring right)

In my past, I was a forumer called "Aiko" (deep regrets)

1. You see a scavenger running through the forest, scaring the deer you were trying to catch. It holds a bag that seems to be overflowing with treasure. You hear an angry roar, and a large SkyWing starts chasing after the scavenger. What do you do?

b. Snatch the scavenger's treasure but leave it alone. The SkyWing probably will go after the scavenger.

2. You've heard a rumor that one of your friends is a spy, seeking to assassinate you. What do you do?

a. Trick them into revealing themselves, then let your other friends do the dirty work. You don't need to get your claws messy.

b. Set a trap with yourself as bait, but with secret guards waiting to kill the assassin.

3. The queen is dead, and you're one of her three closest living relatives. What do you do?

c. Kill the other two.

a. Mindreading

b. Animus magic

c. Fire scales

a. Ambitious

b. Clever

c. Strong

. . . 

how about none of the above? :D

• Posted at:

v i n e 

you find some way to survive

and you find out you don't have to be happy at all

to be happy you're alive

they / them

b. Animus magic

c. Strong (not physically tho I'm basically a toothpick)

• Posted at:

~ Poppy ~

"The Biggest Flex Anyone Will Ever Have Is Dying"

SIGNATURE WORK AHEAD

c. Kill the other two.

a. Mindreading

b. Animus magic

c. Fire scales

a. Ambitious

b. Clever

c. Strong

• Posted at:

Terminus

(Formerly Nephrite)

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." -Dr. Seuss

c. Kill the other two.

a. Mindreading

b. Animus magic

c. Fire scales

a. Ambitious

b. Clever

c. Strong

• Posted at:

ELLO!

MY NAME IS Puppy

R O A S T Y  T O A S T Y 

ELLO, LAUREL!

wompdedomp

hey if you could use they/them for me that would be great thanksssss i mean i'm not on here often anymore but shhshshshsh

a. Watch- it isn't your battle and you don't want to interfere. And just to add onto this, I may be able to learn some new fighting tactics if the SkyWing has an actual battle with this thing (scavengers killed Oasis after all) so like that's cool. But like if this looks like this might cost me my life or something then I'm getting outta here.

a. Trick them into revealing themselves, then let your other friends do the dirty work. You don't need to get your claws messy. Not only would I not have to risk harming myself in this scenario, but if my friend really wasn't an assasin, then they wouldn't HAVE to die. I don't want to waste a precious ally.

a. Ignore the others. You don't want the throne- you want other kinds of power. AND BY OTHER MEANS OF POWER I MEAN I WANT TO BE  THE NEW BLIXEMI! No but like in all seriousness trying for the throne would not end well for me, and also what exactly is the gain? I mean, you become leader of a tribe, which seems quite stressful, only to have your kid murder you. If I were to get power in Pyrrhia, I'd want to do it in a clever way that would benefit me the most.

c. Kill the other two.

a. Mindreading

b. Animus magic Okay. So I MIGHT go insane if I'm not careful. But there's a VERY bright side to this magic. I can do pretty much anything I want. I would have the most OP ability to ever exist. As long as I plan my spells carefully enough, I could be even stronger than Darkstalker! 

c. Fire scales

a. Ambitious

b. Clever

c. Strong

Okay so um... I'm having some problems here. I'm not exactly any of these things. Although tbh, I don't know what I am. But like I'm definitely not strong, I'm only ambitious once in a while, and I'm only clever every now and then. So like I dunno. I really dunno.

• Posted at:

Fatey - she\her - i love cats

sunny licked a qibli its canon now okay i dont make the rules

also uh please be patient im kinda stupid auygfusfsdf

a. Mindreading

b. Clever

• Posted at:

Such is the path of a dreamer: I find my way by moonlight.

~Oncilla~

Queen of Non SequiturBookwyrmsPangolinsand Bones

Trash Squad, WerewolfGASTER FOLLOWER

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

WoFMBer Dec. 2014-Mar. 2019

b. Animus magic

b. Clever

• Posted at:

I'm dragonfire

UTC+8

Western Australia

One of very few in WA to read WoF

I don't come here much anymore. Thanks for the good times

If you highlighted this you are curious and/or nosy

#traintracksdon'tsink

Personality type is INTJ-A

c. Kill the other two.

a. Mindreading

b. Animus magic

c. Fire scales

a. Ambitious

b. Clever

c. Strong

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

1-B

2-B

3-A

4-A

5-B

• Posted at:

Fennec

FanWing,Foxcraft,Keeper.

Gerathon and Morrowseer:I'm cool!

Me:Gerathon sucks,Morrowseer too,hahahahahah 

Common Kestrel,Red Kite,Common Buzzard,Peregrine Falcon,Hobby,Sparrowhawk,Golden Eagle,Merlin,Goshawk...

Look out for Dryad.

1- A

2- B

3- C

4- B

5- B

• Posted at:

winter

<< Forum Hobby Lobby >>

- Roller coaster nerd

Mother to almost too many fictional characters

- Fangirl

The Magic of  Christmas never ends, and its greatest gifts are family and friends. "

c. Kill the other two.

a. Mindreading

b. Animus magic

c. Fire scales

a. Ambitious

b. Clever

c. Strong

• Posted at:

STEALTHFIRE 

WEIRDO THROUGH AND THROUGH

AN EAGLES, PHILLIES, 76ER'S, AND FLIERS FAN

#RememberTheLost

#Gryffindor

#ShadowClan

#Jayfeather

MY OC'S

Foeseeker, Cypress, Queen Sunrise, Sparrow, Pipit, OtterBlizzard

Here are my answers for the questions:

1) c

2) b

3) b

4) a

5) b

• Posted at:

Teal 

Hufflepuff

daughter of Athena

Member of Amity

#RememberHurricane

"May the odds be ever in your favor."

”Do what you love, but more importantly, love what you do.”

1-A

2-A

3-A

4-B

5-B

• Posted at:

Zodiak

A quiet voice in a room filled with sound

Another chance, another choice, another go around

Est. 6/25/2016

Exactly 1740 Stars

"Please, remember it all..."

#IStoleSanetra'sCupcakes

Apologies for not copying and pasting, but here:

- A

- B

- A

- B

- A

• Posted at:

[Ace]

Memetic Mysteryboi

Owner of the worst-run detective agency!

#ISupportSameGenderShipping

#JusticeForCookedCabbage

#RememberTheLost

the man on the moon rules the infinite time.

Cassius

Ugh, my answers feel so clichéd now that I've sent them in...

• Posted at:

[Ace]

Memetic Mysteryboi

Owner of the worst-run detective agency!

#ISupportSameGenderShipping

#JusticeForCookedCabbage

#RememberTheLost

the man on the moon rules the infinite time.

Cassius

a. Trick them into revealing themselves, then let your other friends do the dirty work. You don't need to get your claws messy. (Aka I'm too lazy/weak to fight them xD)

c. Kill the other two.

a. Mindreading
b. Animus magic
c. Fire scales

a. Ambitious more like "I want to be cool and powerful but I'm to lazy to get there halp"
b. Clever
c. Strong

• Posted at:

m i r i 

✱ thanks for the laughs 

✱ goodbye comerades let’s get this bread 

c. Kill the other two.

a. Mindreading

b. Animus magic

c. Fire scales

a. Ambitious

b. Clever

c. Strong

• Posted at:

~Lector~

...Sanetra ate this part of my siggy

On the plus side, you passed the course. Unfortunately, you broke my floor. Again. -Trainer

#SunnyLickedAQibli

#RememberTheLost

#TheBerriesShallRule

#NoMoreDeadFousts

It's been an honour.

1. B

2. B

3. B

4. B

5. B

• Posted at:

*~Luna~*

Joined March 7 2015

PROUD!

-Bisexual-

Wiccan

Our opinions are not equal when your opinion does not respect my existence.

B, A, B, A, B

• Posted at:

I'm the friend you need....

CP~~

she/her

aka Dapperpaws

Christian

#Capperity

#Shadowlight

#Twizzlepop

#CheesePie

#Flimjack

#QuibbleDash

#Fluttercord

#Spember

#Starmaro

Forum sister: Snowdust

"Just take the blanket with you!"

c. Kill the other two.

a. Mindreading

b. Animus magic

c. Fire scales

a. Ambitious

b. Clever

c. Strong

• Posted at:

{Rhea}☙ 

She/her · Supporter of LGBTQ+ · Hamiltras  

"The foundation stones of success are honesty, character, integrity, faith, love and loyalty." ~ Zig Ziglar  

Wings of Fire Homestuck Hamilton Undertale Steven Univers

c. Kill the other two.

a. Mindreading

b. Animus magic

c. Fire scales

a. Ambitious

b. Clever

c. Strong

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

1: A

2: A

3: C

4: B

5: B

• Posted at:

ShCovehS

Proud B.A.P.S. Member

#WinterIsAPopsicle

#RememberTheLost

#SunnyForEvilDictator

Moonbli is the essence of life, and there is nothing you can do

A, A, A, B, B.

• Posted at:

~Wetdog~

Unstoppable Bookworm, Punmaster and Funmaster Supreme, Randomness Queen, Procrastinator Extreme

<Drycat>

Obsessed With Flight Rising

#PROUDFANWING

Proud CHRISTIAN!

#FreeCookies

#SpreadTheMarshmallowJuice

Level 79 Balance Wizard

Why does everything happen when I'm asleep?

@Beetle, You are Blister! 

@Vine, You are Morrowseer!

@Poppy, You are Chameleon!

@Nephrite, You are Queen Scarlet!

@Puppy, You are Fierceteeth!

@Fatey, You are Queen Diamond!

@Oncilla, You are Blister!

@Dragonfire, You are Whirlpool!

@Accalia, You are Mastermind!

@Fennec, You are Queen Vigilance! (I hate her, therefore she's an antagonist XD)

@Tundra, You are Albatross!

@Stealthfire, You are Queen Battlewinner!

@Teal, You are Queen Oasis! (Palm was technically a PoV character, and she disliked Oasis, so...)

@Sea Heart, You are Snowfox!

@Ace, You are Prince Arctic!

@Miri, You are Chameleon! 

@Lector, You are Orca! 

@Luna, You are Onyx! (Just assuming she's an antagonist...?)

@CP, You are Narwhal! (Winter's dad.)

@Rhea, You are Morrowseer!

@Wild, You are Anemone! (The evil one in the middle of ToP.)

@Cove, You are Ex-Queen Scarlet! (Yes, there's a difference. She was more confident as queen.)

@Wetdog, You are Whirlpool!

Whew! Also, just because I gave you a character doesn't mean I don't like them.

• Posted at:

eventide/spectral

she/heand they/them

c. Kill the other two.

a. Mindreading

b. Animus magic

c. Fire scales

a. Ambitious

b. Clever

c. Strong

• Posted at:

-PURPLE-

enfp | pisces | she/her | vaguely emo indie pop kiddo | trash queen | grape gremlin 2.0 actual cryptid | HUGE furry | major meme

[giratina battle theme continues]

c. Kill the other two.

a. Mindreading

b. Animus magic

c. Fire scales

a. Ambitious

b. Clever

c. Strong

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Bisexual

Official fan girl of

Spirit animal

Harry potter

Percy jackson

wings of fire

Hunger games

Star Wars

Steven Universe

#Love iLove

@Purple, You are Allknowing!

@Kitsune, You are Moray!

• Posted at:

eventide/spectral

she/heand they/them

Cool! 1. C // 2. A // 3. A // 4. B // 5. A
  • Posted at:

Sanetra

11562+ stars - Apr 2017 - Mar 2019

Life is the greatest gift. You've all helped shape mine. I can never thank you all enough. It's been so good

Amigos

eurekaDarkseaBearBlackberryVertigoLectorGulfyCaleoZodiakTS

...I'm with you to the end

b. Set a trap with yourself as bait, but with secret guards waiting to kill the assassin. Depending on which friend is it, I may kill them myself.

• Posted at:

what about us? what about all the broken happy ever afters?

#RememberTheLost

cindering, one of the lost

@Eventide-Queen Oasis, hmmm...okay. That's cool.

• Posted at:

Teal 

Hufflepuff

daughter of Athena

Member of Amity

#RememberHurricane

"May the odds be ever in your favor."

”Do what you love, but more importantly, love what you do.”

1. A

2. B

3. A

4. B

5. A

• Posted at:

~DerpSloth~

{She/Her/Weirdo}

Proud Christian

Certified Meme

HUFFLEPRIDE

I'll stand bi you

#Hamiltrash

#Equal

GTEAOMIZOOMI!

SIGGY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

#RememberHurricane

You are wonderful, and don't you forget it! :3 

Queen Vigilance? Wasn't she in Darkstalker times? Aaaaaaaaaancient

• Posted at:

Fennec

FanWing,Foxcraft,Keeper.

Gerathon and Morrowseer:I'm cool!

Me:Gerathon sucks,Morrowseer too,hahahahahah 

Common Kestrel,Red Kite,Common Buzzard,Peregrine Falcon,Hobby,Sparrowhawk,Golden Eagle,Merlin,Goshawk...

Look out for Dryad.

Huh, this looks cool.

c. Kill the other two.

a. Mindreading

b. Animus magic

c. Fire scales

a. Ambitious

b. Clever

c. Strong

Yeah, I'm not exactly clever, but I'm definitely not strong, and I'm not very ambitious.

• Posted at:

Disaster

Queen of sushi and annoying everyone

Someday soon, karma's gonna find you

c. Kill the other two.

a. Mindreading

b. Animus magic (I could give myself the other two if I wanted)

c. Fire scales

a. Ambitious

b. Clever

c. Strong

• Posted at:

SPIRIT

Queen of Curiosity

You want weapons? Were in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!the Doctor

Ravenclaw

sort of active

you have no control who lives, who dies, who tells your story

#Remember Hurricane

@Sanetra, You are Morrowseer!

@DerpSloth, You are Soar! (Ha congratulations I have VARIETY)

@Disaster, You are Whirlpool!

• Posted at:

eventide/spectral

she/heand they/them

b. Set a trap with yourself as bait, but with secret guards waiting to killimprison the assassin.

c. Kill the other two.

a. Mindreading
b. Animus magic
c. Fire scales

a. Ambitious
b. Clever
c. Strong

• Posted at:

ivy

why are uppercase and lowercase letters a thing? why don't we just write in all caps or all lc.? it's basically just western languages that do this? is this another relic of our eurocentric mentality and world? if so, i reject this way of life

@Spirit, You are Darkstalker! (I broke my own rule but I loved your animus magic answer so much I had to XD)

@Ivy, You are Nautilus!

• Posted at:

eventide/spectral

she/heand they/them

1. A

2. B

3. A

4. B

5. C. Not physically. Emotionally, I guess.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!

1 ,