"Woohoo! Finally!" A teenage girl dressed in the same color as this PoV text excitedly whips her arms about.

"Well, you're excited, aren't you?" A woman in her 20s sighs. She is hefting several bars of iron, and brushes her blonde hair away from her eyes.

"Is there going to be a celebration? I want snow cones!" A small girl of about 6 claps her tiny hands together. Her dark blue eyes twinkle.

"A-are you guys recording the announcement? This is so nervewracking..." A rather odd teenage girl stutters, peering nervously into the camera.  She's entirely colored in black and white, split down the middle like the yin and yang.

"Of course little one, and don't worry! Well, first things first, why don't we introduce ourselves?

I'm Hollow, the leader of the Mercenary Side.

Some background:

The Mercenary Side is a side that provides services to every other side, in exchange for money. We remain impartial, any side is welcome. Talk to me or the deputy if you're interested in our services. As for our rules:

Rules:

-Do not interfere with other's businesses, unless what they are doing is harming the overall livelihood of the Mercenary Side

-All services need to be run through with the leader, Hollow, before it can be set up.

-Allow no prejudice to come in the way of whatever you do. Services are open to all sides in the war, and anyone can hire someone from the Merc Side.

-People who want to hire a member of the Merc Side must swear to not disturb the actions of those in the base. They come to discuss their business, and leave. They will be called back so that they can confirm their service when it is done.

-Price will be assigned by the member, since they are the best judge of their service. However, if majority of the side thinks the price is too exorbitant, the member will have to lower it.

-Payments can be given afterwards, but services must be paid. If a service remains unpaid for too long, the members will need to pay that person a visit.

-To join the side, summon Hollow over or knock on the Merc side door. 

-There will be a thread where all the shops will be put, so once an OC/forumer joins the Merc side they can post their shop (describe and put what they do etc.) if it gets too cluttered, a new thread will be made, and everyone reposts the shops. The thread is also where clients can discuss if they want, or they could make a different thread to discuss privately if they wish. 

-If encountered in the field. (Merc Side characters can still run around and interact with others in other threads) you can make a transaction right there and then, and pay later. This is only for services that can be used in battle.

-Assassins will always have a right to decline offers, but it is not reccomended in the early stages of this Side

Hollow chuckles, grinning widely, before continueing.

"This is an announcement sent to every side's base. If you want to insta-travel to our gates, press the button below this message screen! Also, I would like to add... That button is the only insta-travel option at the moment."

The message is being displayed on a wispy image of a rust-colored TV floating in the air, complete with a pair of antennae on top. A glowing, golden button is placed right below the screen. 

Alright, let's carry out with character intros!" 

"I'm Vega, a blacksmith for the Mercenary side."

"I'm Mirai, an assassin." The girl smiles widely, and holds up a gleaming, black pistol. 

"I-I'm Monochrome! I sell familiars..."

"I'm a dismantler. Any magical spell, I can reverse it.

And of course, we can't forget our deputy, Goldie!"

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

*is watching her TV when the broadcast is made* NECRO! LOOK!

*telepoofs in* What?

O.O I NEED A NEW FLIPSIDE FOR THIS--

*telepoofs to her computer*

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

creator of CoI, the PJO FWRP (/355313)

the heart wants what it wants

and what it wants

is to burst out of your chest and terrorize people. it's an alien, remember?

So, we've got bounty hunters now, huh? COOL!

Hmm...

*Caspian seems to be deep in thought.

Getting materials will be easier now...

Hmm. Interesting.

COOL!

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!

Goldie squeezes Hollow's shoulder. "A pleasure to meet you. I handle deals, and sometimes I'll take on one of my own." He holds up his pistol with intricate golden inlay, and gives the camera a winning smile. He was wearing a leather jacket and sunglasses, and was devilishly handsome. Probably mid-twenties.

• Posted at:

bye blue

*faceplants into the keyboard* Almost done--

*stares at the TV*

Doll, what are you looking at?

NOTHING.

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

Goldie pulls down his sunglasses and winks, because someone somewhere would probably swoon. 

^^^ I swear 

• Posted at:

bye blue

Oh, really?
*A voice echoes from afar. A girl with icy blue hair and green eyes comes out from somewhere.*

My name's Neveah. I'd.. like to join. I can be an assassin, if needed.

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

Hollow turns toward the girl. "Uh, missy, you may want to hold on for a bit, because the reversal barrier might launch you several meters away from the base. I'm all for your joining, but uh...did you teleport here?"

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Yyyyyyyep. *Neveah teleports about a yard backwards from her previous location.* See? I'm capable of teleportation.

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

"Oh dear..." Hollow facepalms. 

As soon as the words left the girl's mouth, Neveah is launched into the forests surrounding the base. 

"Well, y'see, the "reversal spell" reverses all magic that can be used to try and enter the base. Wings, teleportation, magical beasts, all get launched into the forest. You can teleport right in front of the base and knock, that's what's reccommended. Sorry for that, Missy."

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

*tries not to swoon like some sort of fangirl*

*changes the channel*

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

Profiles:

Name: Hollow 

Species: Witch

Sexuality: Pan

Side: Mercenary

Clothes: She wears a black-green croptop with mesh sleeves, (the color of her PoV text) and black-green jean shorts. She wears black-green hiking boots that almost reach her knees, and a black trenchcoat. She leaves the front open, exposing her stomach and thighs. She uses simple, black ribbons to tie up her hair.

Physical Appearance: Her hair and eyes are black-green, and her skin is very, very pale. She is rather thin, and doesn't have much muscle. Her hair is tied in two spiky pigtails, high on her head. When excited or angry, her eyes glow a sickly green aura. 

Personality: Most of the time, she is happy and gung-ho, very chipper. She is enthusiastic, and isn't easily shocked. (she may act shocked, but it is rarely genuine). She usually shrugs off most conflicts with a sigh and a shrug, as well as face palming. She can get angry, but it isn't easy. When someone kidnaps her friends, she isn't that worried; she thinks they'll be fine. However, this'll probably change because Goldie and unfamiliar members will start joining the Merc Side. She is protective, but doesn't really want to do leaderly work. 

Backstory: Hollow came from the Witch World, where witches live and thrive, performing the one element they perfected. Hollow was an apprentice witch who was specializing in repair and reversals. She used to dress more like an orthodox witch, but a hat, a cute dress, and a broom, but that stopped when she began to question the existence of other worlds. Before she finished her apprenticeship, she decided to jump into a portal that she created. Her associates tried to stop her, but they were too late. When Hollow entered this world, she began to shed her "witch" things, taking on a different appearance. Since she was a witch, she only focused on one region of magic, and therefore doesn't know many spells on her own. She met Vega and Mirai shortly after coming to this world, and they taught Hollow how to use another type of weapon. Monochrome is a more recent friend, when Hollow found Monaco, Monochrome's familiar. 

Physical Powers: Hollow has twin pistols, specially made for her by Vega. Mirai taught her how to shoot them. The pistols are relatively normal, but they been adapted to use magic bullets. They are the same black-green color of Hollow, and have "M.S." engraved on them.

Magical Powers: Hollow can reverse any type of magic spell. This is from her training to become a "Repair Witch", who reversed the spells of witches that either went crazy or were careless. The magical bullets are formed by compressing her aura through the gun that Vega made for her, therefore not requiring her toenchant anything. Hollow can also make things levitate, but that's it.

Advantages: No magical attack can ever last against her when she is present, even ones that "seal" her power away. Also, nothing "sticks" on her for too long, since she can reverse any changes done to her body. She is a witch, so she ages very slowly anyway. 

Weaknesses: She can't reverse something that wasn't caused by magic. For instance, if someone slices her guns apart, she can't reverse it, since a blade isn't magical.

Quirks: She has a lot of mannerisms similar to Junko Enoshima from Danganronpa. These include smiling like a demon very widely, laughing very frequently, switching personalities for fun, always upbeat, and being slightly sadistic. This might be worrying.

Name: Vega

Species: Human

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Clothes: She wears worn, brown helmet with steampunk goggles. The goggles have copper rims, and red-tinted lens. The goggles are normally put onto her hat, and only pulled down when she's forging something. She wears a drab red tank top that has been cut right below her chest, exposing her stomach. She has a green-gray jacket tied around her waist, with gray highlights. She wears cargo pants that extend all the way to her ankles, and dark brown hiking boots. She wears her jacket when she isn't tending her shop or making new weapons, because she knows people might be uncomfortable with her work attire.

Physical Appearance: She is a tall, muscular woman. She has blonde hair that is streaked with brown, and aquamarine eyes. Her skin is slightly tanned. Her hair is let down most of the time, only tied up in a ponytail if she's in the middle of smithing.

Personality: She's mostly cynical and sarcastic, and constantly seems bored. Her eyes are rarely fully open, adding to the "bored" aura she emits. She doesn't let things bother her, and only shows excitement when she sees another opportunity to learn something new about building. She doesn't smile often, being the skeptical and dubious one of the group. She is good friends with Mirai and Hollow, and acts motherly with them, getting flustered when they do something dangerous, etc. Vega loves to experiment, and has quite a lot of odd weapons along with the norm. 

Backstory: Her family are all weapon blacksmiths. However, they never thought of it as a passion, and never ventured to build anything else. Vega liked to build, and not just weapons and metal. She inherited the shop, and used it as a chance to experiment. However, when the war came along, weapons became higher in demand and Vega had to focus on weapon production. The rest of her family were killed in the war, but Vega still continued to make weapons. She met Hollow on a mineral collecting trip, and Mirai in the slums of her original city. Her original city was steampunk-themed, with lots of metal mechanisms, but no magic. When Vega met the two, they convinced her to move away from the ghost town (by then, few people were alive because of the countless magical barrages, Vega survived because she had a bunker she could retreat into). Vega opened a shop in downtown Scholastica, and more recently she packed up and moved to the Merc Base when it was finished.  

Physical Powers: She is has an unhuman amount of strength, able to heft up several iron rods that extend much longer than her. She also is good with intense heat, since she is a blacksmith. She is creative, and has some reeeally odd weapons in stock.

Magical Powers: She is able to do simple magic, and has a magic aura. She learned how to get magic from Hollow, and decided to implement it in her weapons. Most of her weapons use magic ammo, where you condense your aura into the weapon and the weapon automatically converts the magic into ammo. 

Advantages: She is strong, and not easily shaken.

Weaknesses: She is just a human, and doesn't have any magical spells that can be used.

Quirks: She is deadpan all the time, also kinda the big sister of the Side.

Name: Mirai

Species: Demon

Sexuality: Asexual

Clothes: She wears a simple, sleeveless dress. The dress is white, with undertones of blue. She is barefoot.

Physical Appearance: Her hair and eyes are dark blue. Her hair is in a messy bob, and she has an ahoge sticking up from it.

Personality: She first seems like a normal child, easily exciteable and scared. She loves cute things and sweets, and acts very cute ands happy. However, when she's doing her assassination jobs, she switches to a cold, expressionless, professional tone. Her work personality is like that of a much older person.

Backstory: She's a demon who was exiled to the forum world. She was stranded in Vega's city, and lived in the slums. Mirai doesn't remember that she was a demon, thinking she was just a mature, confused child. Vega found her along with Hollow, and brought both of them back to her bunker. Mirai was strangely attracted to the weapons that Vega had, and shot a pistol with complete accuracy. Vega gave her the pistol, recognizing that the little girl knew how to use it.

Mirai was originally a demon who tried to lead a rebellion to change the world. She tried to make the world a "utopia", first by wiping everything out. (This never took place in Scholastica, it was somewhere else). She was defeated and banished away. Her appearance changed after she lost her powers.

Physical Powers: Superhuman reflexes and speed, not much strength. (enough strength to handle the recoil of the pistol). She also excellent vision. 

Magical Powers: None, they were all sealed away. 

Advantages: She looks like a child, so to an unsuspecting person, she looks harmless. She is very sklilled with firearms.

Weaknesses: She can't do anything if her pistol is gone, and she's trapped. Not much physical power, and no magic.

Quirks: She is based off a song named "It's a Wonderful World" by HAMO, her backstory is loosely based off of the lyrics of the song.

Name: Monochrome

Species: Gijinka

Sexuality: Asexual

Side: Mercenary

Clothes: She wears a black and white sweater. The sweater is split right down the middle, the left side is white while the right side is black. She also wears a miniskirt, and the pleats alternate white and black. She wears a white boot on her left foot, and a black boot on her right foot. Her left hairtie is black, while her right hairtie is white. When she takes offher hoodie, she is wearing a sailor uniform. The ribbon and collar is black, with white stripes. The shirt of the uniform is also split, left side white and right side black. The uniform doesn't cover her stomach, and you can see the split very clearly.

Physical Appearance: Her skin tone is also split right down the middle. Her right face is pure white, while her left face is pitch black. Her right eye is a normal human's eye, with a pitch black iris and pupil. The eye on the black side of her face looks like a button, like the eye on a doll, and is pure white. When she puts down her hood, you can see that her hair is tied in two gravity-defying pigtails. For her hair, the right side is black, while the left side is white. The skin divison goes throughout her body; right side white and left side black. Her right leg is white, while her right side is black.

Personality: She is shy, and stutters often. She thinks of herself as clumsy, and useless. She loves animals, and sells familiars. Her own familiar is a mini panda named Monaca, who zips around and gives intel to Monochrome.

Backstory: Monochrome Is a gijinka, which is a demon that personifies a certain concept. When people look at her, they see someone incredibly weird and creepy, and usually are weirded out. Monochrome grew up in a normal human town, and everyone bullied her because she was different and "demonic". Therefore, she still has incredibly low self-esteem. Eventually, the bullying grew violent, and Monochrome fled into the Forum forests. She eventually met Hollow and co., and they convinced her to join their side. She decided to become a familiar seller, due to her love of any type of creature, no matter how creepy or weird. She goes around, gathering lost and hurt animals, and brings them back to the shop for adoption. She frequently lends animals to Hollow, Mirai, and Vega if needed. 

Physical Powers: She doesn't have any physical powers.

Magical Powers: She can talk to any creature, since she is a gijinka. She can perform basic enchantments, her favorite being the "unlimited-storage" spell. She carries around an enchanted suitcase with all of her animal friends, just in case.

Advantages: She has many animal friends that will help her, and might even convince a familiar to come to her side. 

Weaknesses: Other than her affinity with animals and her appearance, she's a normal human girl.

Quirks: Resembles Newt Scalamander in her love for all creatures, also based off a certain species of Yokai.

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Hmm.... -Misty floats just outside the barrier on her mist- I would like to join. Misty Heart. Assassin. -She gestures to the multiple knives sheathed at her belt and her mist.- 

• Posted at:

Zodiak

A quiet voice in a room filled with sound

Another chance, another choice, another go around

Est. 6/25/2016

Exactly 1740 Stars

"Please, remember it all..."

#IStoleSanetra'sCupcakes

(forgot to mention in the profile, Hollow wears black gloves that don't cover the fingers)

Hollow jumps out of the broadcast for a moment. A couple minutes later she comes back with Manalith. "New member! She's an assassin too." Hollow makes a familiar grin, before looking at something past the camera. "I wonder if Neveah is gonna come back...I  hope it didn't fling her too far away..."

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Vega goes out of view of the broadcast, and approaches the gate. "Hey! Come in." she calls out, and opens the gate, allowing Misty Heart to come in. "Lots of assassins, huh." Vega mutters. 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Manalith smiled, looking around the place. She stares at everything, noticing some really dark places. "Hello. I hope you all have fun trying to survive my knife, or use my knife."

• Posted at:

>>>Crow<<<

"Be BOLD!" ~Serafina's Father

OC of the week: Sahara

#Hamilton

NIGHTWING RAINWING

I LOVE CATS!

Welcome to my messed up mind!

OC of last week: Lavender

(Also, Misty has black hair and blue eyes the color of her PoV) Eh, It's just how I am. See? -her mist snakes out and hits a stray bird, which promptly faints.-

• Posted at:

Zodiak

Est. 6/25/2016

Exactly 1740 Stars

#IStoleSanetra'sCupcakes

Manalith, the demon, walked out of the few of the broadcast, sitting down and toying with her black knife.

• Posted at:

>>>Crow<<<

#Hamilton

NIGHTWING RAINWING

I LOVE CATS!

(Okie dokie smokey)

Vega raises an eyebrow. "Cool. Well, don't kill any more animals, Monochrome will cry a rover if you do." 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Name: Goldie
Species: Human
Sexuality: Greyromantic Heterosexual
Clothes: He usually wears well fitting plain tee shirts, sometimes graphic tees. He wears jeans or normal pants that go a little beyond his ankle, draping over his black boots. He always wears a black leather jacket and black sunglasses. His right ear has two studs in it. On formal occasions he gets outfitted in a grey suit and waistcoat with a white buttoned shirt, and polished black dress shoes. 
Physical Appearance: He's got pale skin and golden brown hair, with golden brown eyes. He's very handsome, with perfect straight teeth, a little stubble, and a strong jaw. His hair is short but a little wild, with short sides but a longer top, a little curly as well. He's a little below average height, but not super short, with toned biceps and stomach. He has a tattoo of an eastern style dragon on his chest. 
Personality:  Goldie is one of the least genuine people you will meet. He has a way with people of all kinds. The only time Goldie really says what he thinks is around kids, he loves kids. He is very charismatic and a very talented liar, and he has a habit of seducing people, using them, then leaving them for dead. In our dimension he was trying to make a profit and live comfortably, but his trip through the portal cracked him a little. Now he does it for fun. He misses his car and is trying to rebuild the wreckage (it came through the portal with him.) Goldie was in love once as a teen, but she used him, and he swore never to fall in love again. (Anyone?) He's a smoker, and his head is always wreathed in smoke. He doesn't get angry easily, but when he does he explodes. He's very insecure. Very good at hiding his feelings, and actually very creative.
Backstory: He was a conman in our dimension, and he got sucked into the forums through a mysterious portal. He's thrilled with a whole new world to fool. 
Physical Powers: None, but he might pick up a few tricks. 
Magical Powers: His air of charisma has gotten even stronger, assisting his natural abilities. It's visible to some as a roiling, translucent cloud, looking like the shimmers on asphalt on a hot day, extending around him by about three feet. He can direct it to some extent. Also, he's very lucky.
Advantages: He's good with his gun, he's very  *persuasive* (manipulative), and he can lie very well. He is very creative in sticky situations.
Weaknesses: If you hit on an insecurity (e.g., his late daughter) you can get him to explode and spill all of his real feelings and possibly some secrets. Plus he just generally isn't as powerful as some.
Quirks: His eyes flash gold when he lies, which is why he wears his sunglasses. 

• Posted at:

bye blue

It's not dead. I didn't hit its with enough mist to kill it. At the worst its in something close to a coma.

• Posted at:

Zodiak

Est. 6/25/2016

Exactly 1740 Stars

#IStoleSanetra'sCupcakes

I'm okay without killing animals. I don't kill animals

• Posted at:

>>>Crow<<<

#Hamilton

NIGHTWING RAINWING

I LOVE CATS!

*Neveah teleports to the front of the base.* If ya say so.

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

"Well, that's a relief Vega replies to Misty Heart. Come on in."

"That was sudden." Hollow looks quizzically at Mana

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

(Oh Enchanted I can make a wikia page for the side if you put what you want said about it.)

• Posted at:

bye blue

Vega nods at Neveah. "Welcome back honey, come on in."

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

(@Blue Sure! I can go and edit it with new information, so just put what the already posted info in for now)

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Some things I forgot in the profiles

Vega is always chewing something. A stalk of sugarcane, a stick of cinnamon, a straw or hay. Vega's hair is long, and reaches her lower back. It is messy and tangled, but straight for the most part.

Monochrome has a white pupil in her black eye. The eye on her black side is a white "x" instead of a button. (To make her more cartoony)

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

HOW COULD I FORGET THE MOST IMPORTANT PART

Monochrome has a split personality. It's the stark opposite of her normal one, and it kicks in if she "dies". If you kill her again, she switches back.

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Description of the base:

The Mercenary base is mostly made of red-brown metal, and is steampunk themed. Thick, tall, and sturdy metal walls surround the base, built by Vega. Hollow has cast a "reverse" barrier around the entire base, repelling anyone who used magical means to enter the base. As a result, the only way to enter the base is through the giant gate in front of the base. The gate spans half the height of the wall, and is 10 feet wide. It is locked by a mechanism from the outside, that only Vega and Hollow know of at the moment. Vega built the base, therefore it is mostly metal, with little magic. None of the founding members have advanced magical knowledge. When someone passes through the gate, a secrewt camera takes a picture of them. Also, before entry is allowed, the person must state their name and alignment. If they want to join the side, they say so along with their name and what they want to do. They might have to be more specific. When someone first enters the gate, they see a massive mall. The floor is made of white marble, and there are pillars holding the high roof up. There are compartments in the walls, which are meant for shops. The mall is mostly empty because the Side was just founded. New members can set up shop once they join. So far, Hollow has the one cloest to the entrance on the left side. (If you stand at the gate and look inside, Hollow's shop is on the left). Vega has the biggest compartment, and has a backroom for her forge. Her shop is located midway in the giant mall corridor. The cloest compartment to the gate on the right side is a customer service place where people can talk to a guide. Hollow and Goldie will take this job for now. Mirai's shop is next to Vega's, closer to the gate. At the end of the corridor, there are two red-brown doors, and only members of the Merc Side can pass through. The doors lead to the rest of the base, including living areas, kitchens, and plain rooms that can be decorated and are multi-use. The floors are usually metal or stone, with occasional wooden floors. The walls are reddish metal, but can be painted. Gears, mechanisms, and pulleys are plain in sight in many areas of the base, and they hum constantly. There are two levels to the base. (The mall is the same height, but there isn't a second floor, resulting in the very-tall ceiling) The bottom floor is the public areas. There are kitchens, and huge picnic areas. The main room is a large room with many tables spread out. There is a cafeteria in the back, complete with a kitchen and a counter where food can be put. There is a chasier where people can order food. In the front of the room, the second floor is removed. (the back half with the cafeteria doesn't have an incredibly high roof because the secondfloor is right above) In front, there is a wooden stage, where announcements are made. Behind the stage, there is a huge clocktower inside the base. The clockface is located where the secondfloor should've been, and is an oldfashioned, roman numeral analog clock. The panel covering the inner workings of the clock is transparent, therefore revealing the mechanisms of the clock working and turning. At noon, the bell above the clock will chime 12 times. The second floor above the commons has been removed in a U-shape, and tips of the "U" are next to the clock face. People on the second floor can still look down (there are railings) and even touch the clock face. (if they can reach a couple of feet). The second floor has the bedrooms and private rooms. There are also storage rooms where people can store supplies that have been gathered. The overall color scheme of the base is black, white, gray, and rust (red-brown).

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

So far:

Leader: Hollow

Deputy: Goldie

Blacksmiths: Vega

Assassins: Mirai, Manalith, Misty Heart, Neveah

Battle Field Assistance: Hollow

Familiar Sellers: Monochrome

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

*a girl timidly presses the button* Oooh... *she says as she insta-travels*

I... I want to join. *she says to whoever was there*

• Posted at:

aching

pain so great

i can almost breathe again

Manalith sighs, tapping her knife on the table. She lept up high, landing on a beam holding up the roof. She watched the girl, her dark purple eyes scanning her looks. She shouted from above, "Who are you?"

• Posted at:

>>>Crow<<<

#Hamilton

NIGHTWING RAINWING

I LOVE CATS!

*the girl appears startled, looking around before looking up* Oh, um... I'm Cerise.

Basic Appearance: Cerise appears to be a young girl, long locks of pink hair falling behind her back. Her eyes are both big and round, and her irises and pupils are hearts inside hearts, with the iris pink. She has a nervous smile, and her head almost seems too big for her body. She wears a pink dress plastered with black ruffles at the bottom and smiley faces, as well as black leather school girl shoes and white leggings. She has a giant pink heart on her head. If she pulls it out, she drains away all her color, revealing a black and white ghost of the previous her. Her eyes turn into squares. The heart turns out to be a spear with a heart at the end. It hurts, but not as much as being bitten on the shoulder by a dog. (totally not based of floraverse furfur)

Personality: Cerise alternates between nervous freshman at a new school, and just being all insane. The darker side of her is often seen in battle when she removes her spear. or when she does her job.

Powers: Cerise is both an assassin and a healer. She can use her spear to heal, and she can use her spear to strike out with cerise zaps of energy or just directly use it. It is unbreakable, and she can summon it back to her head at any time.

• Posted at:

aching

pain so great

Manalith leaped back down in front of Cerise. Her demonic eyes locked on Cersie's pink hair. She backed away, and thew her knife off to the wall, and it lodged in a crack in the wall. "Hmph. Well, I'm Manalith. I'm an assasin, and a good one." She flicked her tail, some of it's spikes falling off.

• Posted at:

>>>Crow<<<

#Hamilton

NIGHTWING RAINWING

I LOVE CATS!

"Oh! Uh, well, nice to meet you, Manalith!" she said and gulped, "I'm also an assassin, but I also do healing."

• Posted at:

aching

pain so great

Manalith sighed. (Here is about me. I forgot about it :3)

Species: Demon
Sexuality: None
Clothes: Manalith usually wears a black, ragged cloth. She might look old, be she is in her teens. She wears black pants that match her skin color, and no shoes due to how silent she is without shoes.
Physical Appearance: She has a pitch-black skin color, and black hair. Her face looks melted, and she has a scar on the left side of her mouth, so she speaks with her right side. She has a tail and at the tips has poison spikes. She has small wings, and they can't make her fly but they can make her jump really high.
Personality: Manalith is very mean, sometimes she kills just in anger. She is bad with kids, and really really HATES the light side. Sometimes if you catch her knife or stop her from killing you she gets REALLY angry and she grows toxic snake fangs to murder you :3
Backstory: He was a conman in our dimension, and he got sucked into the forums through a mysterious portal. He's thrilled with a whole new world to fool.
Physical Powers: Poison spikes on tail, Toxic snake fangs, high jumping, extreme stealth
Magical Powers: She really does not have any magic, only a small bit of dark matter
Advantages: She's good with her knives, she's very *persuasive* (manipulative), and she can lie very well. She is very creative in sticky situations.
Weaknesses: Sometimes well, she gets too angry and starts going on a murder spree.
Quirks: Her dark purple eyes light up when she is angry or when she is lying

• Posted at:

>>>Crow<<<

#Hamilton

NIGHTWING RAINWING

I LOVE CATS!

She smiled, showing her sharp teeth. "Interesting." She took her knife out of the wall, and put it in her weapons bag. "You have to talk to Hollow about joining, Cerise. It'll be nice to have a healer in here." She curled her tail up, and leaped up back to a beam that held up the roof.

• Posted at:

>>>Crow<<<

#Hamilton

NIGHTWING RAINWING

I LOVE CATS!

She flicked out her forked tounge, staring down at Cerise and Hollow. "Hey Hollow! This pink-haired girl wants to join!" She leaped up higher, and started cooking something.

• Posted at:

>>>Crow<<<

#Hamilton

NIGHTWING RAINWING

I LOVE CATS!

"Comiiiiing~" Hollow called to Manalith, and went to the front gate. "Come on in."

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

1 , , 3