I'm trying really hard to write a story but it seems as though I lost my ability to type! my deadline is the end of July (I'm trying to get published in a magazine) but no matter how hard I try I can't even come up with one more word..... if you have any inspiring quotes or pieces of advice about how you have struggled with writers block it would be really helpful if you replied. I'm at one-thousand two-hundred and thirty-six words but I need seven thousand. so if you have any advice please tell me! 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

*crashes through ceiling* 

Okay, I'm writing a book series and I often get writers block. My first go to is take a break and listen to my favorite music. Sometimes I'll go on walks or read to get an idea.

• Posted at:

V E L L I C H O R

he/xe/they  

colourblind~system~anxious  

~fire dances in the moonlight~  

but what does the science say?

"It's been 3 hours

and we still don't know who's fronting"

being redesigned

For me,  I've found the best thing is working on something else. So, I have two or three projects going on which I can turn to, but this probably isn't going to help in your case.

another thing you can do, is just to take a break. Do something that you enjoy.

or, just write down anything that comes to mind, even if it makes no sense. This is a great way to get your creative juices flowing again.

• Posted at:

~Lector~

...Sanetra ate this part of my siggy

On the plus side, you passed the course. Unfortunately, you broke my floor. Again. -Trainer

#SunnyLickedAQibli

#RememberTheLost

#TheBerriesShallRule

#NoMoreDeadFousts

It's been an honour.

That you for your help! 

• Posted at:

My favorite writing advice for first drafts:

"Forget grammar and think about potatoes"

Tui's advice:

Skip ahead and write a scene that you're looking forward to. Or introduce a new character. 

My own bad advice:

Ask yourself what could happen from where you're at. Everything possible. Even the most ridiculous stuff. 

good luck! 

• Posted at:

ELLO!

MY NAME IS Puppy

R O A S T Y  T O A S T Y 

ELLO, LAUREL!

wompdedomp

hey if you could use they/them for me that would be great thanksssss i mean i'm not on here often anymore but shhshshshsh