*As a flurry of activity breaks out across the deck, securing this and tying up that, a girl with wild aqua-black-white hair in millions of braids swings down on a rope, landing next to a bound figure in purple and drawing a sword. Another member of the crew disembarks and walks over to you. He says,* "If you wish the girl bound to the mast to survive, our captain would be willing to trade her for the fabled Staff of Blossoms or the Sword of Firmament." *He seems to be waiting for your response*

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Aronia

LGBT+

"Grab a walking stick, crawl to the sunshine, and beat down any lemons life throws with your magical walking stick." - Purple, 2017

#LikeaRedRose

Nobody is born in darkness and shattered glass... The world leads them there to live alone.

*crosses arms* Not my decision.

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

creator of CoI, the PJO FWRP (/355313)

the heart wants what it wants

and what it wants

is to burst out of your chest and terrorize people. it's an alien, remember?

Vega watches with interest. "Doesn't the sword belong to Angel? I may want to have a look at it." she mutters, not loud enough to be heard.

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

You wish for a magical item in exchange for the maiden's life? Very well. *Pulls out a tiny amulet, which expands into a full-size sword*

• Posted at:

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Son of Justice

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

El Amigo

Please just be okay...

Foolizh autocoreect

*He inspects it, then motions towards the ship.* *The girl swings down off the ship, landing lightly and striding over, her hat slightly tilted* "Hmm." *She gives Crimson a suspicious look, taking the sword and looking it over* "Interesting." *She seems to scan it with magic, her fingertips glowing faintly aqua.* "Powerful, yes. But I doubt it would let me keep it long, let along use it."

• Posted at:

Aronia

LGBT+

"Grab a walking stick, crawl to the sunshine, and beat down any lemons life throws with your magical walking stick." - Purple, 2017

#LikeaRedRose

Nobody is born in darkness and shattered glass... The world leads them there to live alone.

"I can't. I think they belong to Angel. I will be willing to trade some intoxicated weapons for a good price. I don't take any sides. I don't care about any sides apart from my side." She took out an intoxicated spear and kicked it over to them. She took all of the intoxicated weapons out and kicked them over to them. "Take any. Remember, you have to pay. I will decide the price. Really, all I help out with is kill. If you take the spear, pay me two black emeras or one rare emera."

• Posted at:

>>>Crow<<<

"Be BOLD!" ~Serafina's Father

OC of the week: Sahara

#Hamilton

NIGHTWING RAINWING

I LOVE CATS!

Welcome to my messed up mind!

OC of last week: Lavender

(His name is Darrren, GvE me is dead)

Well, aren't you clever. What makes you think the Staff of Blossoms or the Sword of Firmament behave otherwise?

• Posted at:

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Son of Justice

El Amigo

Please just be okay...

Foolizh autocoreect

"So, you're just looking for a weapon? I'm a blacksmith, I can make something for you, in exchange for that girl's freedom. Well, that is if you're not looking specifically for those two weapons."

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Hikari snorts.

"Firma wouldn't let you wield her. She'd go beserk before letting you lay a finger on her."

she states.

Ace meanwhile is exploring the ship like an excited child.

• Posted at:

I have said this to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have trials, but TAKE HEART! I have overcome the world!

-Jesus, John 16:33

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

I don’t support same-gender romance.

4amigas

(Wait was this inspired by Descendants 2? Cause if it is, I just finished watching it XD!)

• Posted at:

I have said this to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have trials, but TAKE HEART! I have overcome the world!

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

"Let's just say I've done my research, 'kay sweetie?" *The girl said, tapping Darren's nose with a sky-blue painted nail*

• Posted at:

Aronia

LGBT+

#LikeaRedRose

I believe that the owner of the Staff has to be killed in order for a transfer to be made, and, as was already stated the Firmament is sentient. I suppose you might have a way to... convince her, or a way you think could convince her, or... *mutters*

Anyways, it's a moot point. *The sword he gave her heats to several hundred degrees in an instant, badly burning her hands*

• Posted at:

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Son of Justice

El Amigo

Please just be okay...

Foolizh autocoreect

Manalith sighed. "If you want to trade for weapons, you will set the girl free or die." As she says die, her toxic snake fangs came out and her tail with toxic spikes was lifted.

• Posted at:

>>>Crow<<<

"Be BOLD!" ~Serafina's Father

OC of the week: Sahara

#Hamilton

NIGHTWING RAINWING

I LOVE CATS!

Welcome to my messed up mind!

OC of last week: Lavender

"We'll see, won't we?" *The girl purred* *One of the crew chased after Ace, grabbing him and tying him to the mast with the girl*

• Posted at:

Aronia

LGBT+

#LikeaRedRose

(Ace is a girl lol.)

Hikari only smirks, and replies,

"you shouldn't have done that."

Ace grins like a maniac, and all of the sudden, the ship begins to rock violently back and forth, waves crashing against the sides.

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

*The girl simply raises an eyebrow and snaps her fingers. Despite the waves shaking it, the ship somehow remains still* "Cute." *She said, pressing her sword up under Hikari's chin, the tip pressing into her throat*

(Yes, it is sort of based on Descendants 2. Specifically, Cordelia (this chick) is based on Uma and the girl on the mast (Eluska) is based on Mal.)

• Posted at:

Aronia

LGBT+

#LikeaRedRose

(What about the several-hundred-degree sword?)

*Calmly strolls across the deck towards the bound girl*

• Posted at:

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Son of Justice

El Amigo

Please just be okay...

Foolizh autocoreect

Gaaaah let's not do that.

• Posted at:

❅Unique❅

Queen of Negativity

"I'm not mean, I'm just annoyingly honest."

SUNSET'S MENTOR

Little salt ball in the corner

WOAH WOAH WOAH LET'S STOP BEFORE I HAVE TO STAB SOMEONE OR CRUSH A SKULL.

*Caspian takes one look at the water and runs away.

NOPE.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!

Hikari' fox ears twitch in annoyance, and she quickly takes a step back, ducks, and summons her fireclaws. She slashes upwards with them at the sword, and if it isn't magical, they slice right through it. However, of the sword is magical, the claws slam the sword upward. Hikari then kicks out with her foot, aiming for the girl's leg.

Ace seemingly concentrated, and a few orbs of water appear around her, which then turn into daggers, and begins to cut the ropes around her.

(@Aronia, I KNEW IT! :D! Nice! *high-fives*)

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

*The ship suddenly pitches wildly to fling Darren off, before the girl holds up the hand not holding her sword* "There is... ONE other object I would consider. Weaker than the others, but certainly powerful. I give you...." *She pulls a pocketwatch on a gold chain from the inside of her coat* "Let's see... twelve hours to retrieve it. Otherwise, well..." *She tips her head back, symbolically drawing her blade across her throat*

• Posted at:

Aronia

LGBT+

#LikeaRedRose

Hollow jumps up next to Vega, and makes a finger gun. "BANG!" She says happily. The boat starts to quiver, and then shakes violently.

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

All protective spells on the ship have now been removed.

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

*Bengal summons icicles.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

"Oh hey." Vega waves at Bengal. "Is Peach nearby?"

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

*Without looking, a tentacle appears and shoves Hollow into and under the water, disappearing as quickly as it had come. The boat re-stabilizes, unharmed* "Let's get these little games over with, shall we? You have twelve hours to bring me this object. You should find it in a cave inside the volcano found, oh, a few leagues to the east. Down near the lava. A pendant, of sorts. Bring it to me, and I'll release the girl."

• Posted at:

Aronia

LGBT+

#LikeaRedRose

*Hovers in the air after being thrown a few feet* *Zips towards the captive* 

• Posted at:

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Son of Justice

El Amigo

Please just be okay...

Foolizh autocoreect

(Nuh dun free Eluska yet.... Go get Cordelia her pendant thingy.)

• Posted at:

Aronia

LGBT+

#LikeaRedRose

*Peach suddenly soars down.

Yes.

OI, WE AIN'T GIVING THEM TO YOU!

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

(Can't break character...)

• Posted at:

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Son of Justice

El Amigo

Please just be okay...

Foolizh autocoreect

"If you wanted to stop Hollow, that doesn't help. It's already reversed." Vega takes out a net and scoops a soggy Hollow out of the water. Then, she pulls out a giant grenade launcher and blasts the area where the tentacle came from. The water is blown out, and starts raining on the people and the ship.

Vega pulls Hollow away from the ship. "It seems you don't need my help, I'll just stay here. I have no obligations to help you after all. I'm a Mercenary."

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

(Basically, what Hollow did was reverse the spell that the girl used to stabilize the ship, since Ace was making it shake around. Because the protective spell was gone, the ship started shaking again.)

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

"Calm down, kitten. She'll be fine. I won't hurt her unless you miss your deadline. You've got... eleven hours, now. Hurry up, get me that amulet, and I'll let her go." *The girl said, swinging her pocketwatch*

• Posted at:

Aronia

LGBT+

#LikeaRedRose

Vega yawns, and behind tinkering with a little satchel of gears and trinkets.

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

up

• Posted at:

Aronia

LGBT+

#LikeaRedRose

up

• Posted at:

Aronia

LGBT+

#LikeaRedRose

up

• Posted at:

Aronia

LGBT+

#LikeaRedRose

up

• Posted at:

Aronia

LGBT+

#LikeaRedRose

Well let's go get it! :she teleported to the volcano, and summoned some eternal ice. She wrapped it around her. 

(8 hours later she comes back with the pendant.)

• Posted at:

~Jade~

Queen of Loopholes, Insanity, and Theories

Princess of ellipsis and Grammar

Forever the universe

I joined August 13, 2015

Too soon did this spinning storm of delight leave us.

Too soon.

#RememberHurricane

(Skyrose, honey, it wouldn't be that simple. Magic doesn't work in, on, or around the volcano)

• Posted at:

Aronia

LGBT+

#LikeaRedRose