It was the best WoF book I have ever read!

I loved it! There was so many things about the book that I liked! Especially the epilogue, because...

1. Hope and Peacemaker (Aka Foeslayer and Darkstalker)! They are just so happy living in the rainforest with the other NightWings and RainWings. After all the angst and turmoil, they're building their new life. (And I also love the fact that Peacemaker is a Night/Rain hybrid!)

2. Winterwatcher vs. Moonbli ship conclusion! Even though I liked Winterwatcher better before DoD, I'm honestly fine that Moonbli is cannon. It's also nice to see that Winter is still friends to Qibli, and that he's going to live in Sanctuary.

3. Anemone's crush on Tamrin! It's really adorable!

And last, but not least...

4. The meeting with Moon, Qibli, Jerboa's daughter (who is also named Jerboa), and the dragon FROM THE LOST CONTINENT! I am so hyped for Books 11 - 15! I hope that there will be StormWings...

So now I'm going to wait impatiently for Book 11! What did you think of DoD?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

There's nothing left to say now

Let's only think about love!

You have opened the yawning grave

α σνєя σƒ муѕтєяумαgι¢, αη∂ αηgѕт!

It was great! :) I loved lil' Peacemaker and the fact that Darkstalker was defeated without having to die.

• Posted at:

spookytimes are coming

I agree! Peacemaker is such a smol cinnamon bun! Can't wait to see what else happens to him!

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

My theory: Peacemaker, Auklet, and Cliff will be the major characters of 11-15

• Posted at:

Pendragon

my OCs: Radiant, Boulder, Greyheart, Twilight, 

Starsinger, Sunburst, Talon

self proclaimed Shippoholic

#Purple Oranges

The books still haven't tied up the human sub plot. Then again if tui adds lovecraftian horror in to explain why the humans have died it would make me happy. Because which is more fun. Humans got eaten by dragons. Humans discovered the elder gods and went mad but now they're so mad their saner and know everything. And they want the planet back and know how to get it

• Posted at:

Colbin and Bol

communism never works

Trump was the only real candidate 

#SunlessSea

i wonder if tui will take ideas for new dragon tribes from us fanwings? i have around 20 i could give her

• Posted at:

CR∆ZY Sirjani Bloom Elementorial

Venom

KINGOF cr∆zy,ravens,blobs

PRINCEOF ice,wolves,phoenixes

ANIMALS RULE

I reject your reality, and substitute my own!Adam Savage

WRITER

Magician

ThreadGhost

ߨˆçˆ∂å¬

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TUI CHOSE MOONBLI!!!

I THOUGHT IT WAS GONNA BE WINTERWATCHER AND I WAS ALL SAD BUT SHE CHOSE MOONBLI!!!!!!!!!

ALL MY DREAMS ARE COMING TRUE!

MOONBLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

I AM

An IceWing/NightWing Hybrid

A ThunderClan Medicine Cat Apprentice

Ravenclaw

Thunderbird

Daughter of Hermes

Fluxer

An Amity

District 4 Resident

Courier

MYSELF

By all the moons, give me Peacemaker as a main character! PLEASE!

• Posted at:

Cumulus 

(I changed my nickname)

i like clouds.

Reads Fablehaven: "Rose. well played mull, well played."

Definition of nerd

To tired to life

#I'mAnAbioticFactor

NO IM NOT EOS WHAT ARE YOU SAYING

Oh my goodness! I agree, it was one of the best WoF books, and Tui did just the right amount of cliffhangers, but I wasn't expecting anything in it. I love the ship with Moon, not whom I wanted, but I love it! Oh MY MOONS Peacemaker and Hope, HE"S SO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It touched my heart like no other WoF book ever, and I just think that if she includes our FanTribes would be AMAZING. I sorta believed Cobra for a chapter, but I remembered Thorn would never do that, and ONYX BEING ROYALTY!!! I got that at the end of the prologe, but I wasn't expecting it. Sanctuary would be an amazing place, and Scavengers could finally be classified as a smart species according to the dragons!

• Posted at:

I am Unicorn

The Forum Magical Unicorn 

Neigh!

Proud

FanWing Demigod Thunderclan Warrior Dragon Rider Bookworm Country Music Lover HOBBIT Gryffindor

When life gives you lemons make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it

I lo-lo-lo-lo-loved it!

I think it's cool that Tui was like "Anemone has a crush on Tamarin" and didn't go all "GAY RIGHTS" or "EVERYONE MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF THIS"; she just treated it like it was any of the other ships in the other books. I feel kinda bad for Darkstalker and the fact that he technically stayed evil and that Peacemaker will never know who he once was, but his fate was actually really cool and unique. I LOVE the fact that the SandWing royal family is technically not royal through and through. Eye of Onyx all the way! But I'm wondering, wasn't Jerboa Senior a guy? Why did she make Jerboa Junior immortal? But I'm SUUUUUPER excited for the graphic novel and books 11-15, and I hope that they'll be totally awesome! Man, the book ended on such a cliffhanger! And I love the ships in this book. While I was going for Winterwatcher, I love Moonbli too. And Smoldorn? I didn't think Tui would actually make it canon, and I love it! Turtlejou looks to be going strong as well, and so does Cleril, which I love! Winter doesn't have a ship, but that's fine! And Anemone's crush in Tamarin seems cute. I wonder how Darkstalker never saw Foeslayer in his visions, but I don't mind that. I wonder what happened to Vulture, he probably just stayed in the Scorpion Den. And perhaps Onyx is living in the palace with her father. I hope she's okay with that. And when if Thorn and Smolder get married she can have a stepmother and a stepsister. I wonder how she feels about that! And Smolder will be Sunny's stepdad! And even though it was kind of cruel, I did like how Smolder injured Onyx to keep his family together. Anyway. IT WAS SOOOOO AWESOME! It seemed different from the first arc, maybe more mature in a way? And I liked that.

YAY FOR TUI! YAY FOR DARKNESS OF DRAGONS! YAY FOR WINGS OF FIRE!

• Posted at:

Yellow

Zebrasarecool

#SunnyLickedAQibli

#ClerilIsAFruit

DemonxYellow

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." ~The Lorax

Christian!

"LICK LICK LICK" she saids as she was put in an assylum

Well, I was sort of mad that my theory wasn't correct ... buuuut ... it still was an awesome book.  I'm so glad Moonbli won!  I'm also glad that the whole shipping contest can finally be over.

• Posted at:

Wings

She/Her

Gay and proud

I've left, for now. Nightmare, Eventide, The Silver Dragoness and Indigo Raven, if you ever come back, go to /310535

I'm here for you

I'll vouch for you

I'll cry for you

Yes I pray, but not to God

#HopeForHurricane

I thought that it was AMAZING!!! I especially enjoyed the end, the way that each character had a sense of closing. I'm fine with the fact that Moon ended up with Qibli, although I am a Winterwatcher supporter. As long as Turtlejou ends up cannon I'm happy.

• Posted at:

I'm a proud FanWing- preferably a SeaWing

Don't mind chatting with me, I'm happy to meet more WoF Fans!

~Duskie [Night/Ice Hybrid]

I LOVE WOF I have read all the books at least five times and can't waite to be able to read the new book coming out in june on the 28 

• Posted at:

why did people revive this? This is a pretty old thread

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

My reaction to peacemaker-WAKE ME UP INSIDE

of all posible endings tui could have let darkstalker have an epic relization and stop what he is doing and go somewhere else, but no she turned him into a rainbow child

Not to say book 10 was bad, i really like some parts (like the nightwing-icewing battle) and it got awesomly crazy, but the ending, just i will never be the same after the ending, darkstalker stole my heart, peacemaker broke it

-zoroark, the hopeless

• Posted at:

Zoroark

-Forum N-

"Everyone is an animal, because if were to slap you it would be animal abuse"

" Im only a crack in this castle of glass"

"lost in my ideals will i find the truth"

luv darkstalker 4 life

this is like really late, nearly gravedigging

i read that book and never realized this

what have i been doing with my life

tui has blessed me an im not even religious

• Posted at:

She was      ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 

saying goodbye ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

and she didn't even

know it