I have a lot of stupid thoughts and I like it when people pay attention to me so I'm going to go ahead and make this thread for future reference

ok thanks bye :^)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Clever, A Very Clevery Guy

♦ he/him ♦ intj-a ♦ stressed but well-dressed  ♦

♦ irrelevancy + machinations available /333261 ♦

♦ resident loremaster of gnomeo & juliet arcana ♦

Wings of Fire AU where everything is the same but instead of the dragonets of destiny it’s the Spice Girls

if you wanna be the queen of the SandWings
you gotta get with my friends

Gross Shakespeare/WoF crossovers
  - I’m just throwing this out there, but: WoF + Much Ado About Nothing ft. Glory as my sweet Lady Disdain and Deathbringer as Signor Montanto
  - I’ve already gone over WoF + R&J which went: Winter/Romeo (mopey emo kid), Moon/Juliet (action woman), Carnelian/Tybalt (the “fight me” squad), Qibli/Mercutio (need I explain), Umber/Benvolio (chill, gay 4 Qibli/Mercutio), Lynx/Rosaline (united in my lack of knowledge about them), respective parents as respective parents, et cetera, et cetera
  - I haven’t read “Runaway” but I really hope that Snowfox and Snowflake are enough like Brutus and Cassius to go from there. I guess Arctic is Caesar? And maybe Foeslayer is Calphurnia because, like, powers or whatever? Does Foeslayer have powers, even?
  - A Midsummer Night's Dream but RAINWINGS - easy territory, I know, but ~aesthetic~ isn't it? The Mechanicals are MudWings and the lovers are SkyWings, maybe.
  - Uhh, and The Winter's Tale - there's something really obvious there, right? I'm desperately trying to draw a line between Hailstorm and Hermione's statue. It doesn't translate that well, huh? Insert inevitable “exit pursued by a bear” joke here.

Peril, Schrödinger’s hybrid

I’m quite certain this has said before but: Winter + Qibli & “What Is This Feeling” from Wicked

I have said this before and I will say it again: “Turn To Stone” by ELO is both jokingly and seriously Stonemover’s and Thorn’s theme song. I feel this very strongly. Someone AMV it right now

hear me out: Pyrite + “Once Upon A December”

The DARK Secret, DARKstalker, DARKness of Dragons – someone get my poor dragon children a torch already

• Posted at:

A woman I've never met before has given me some mysterious coins emblazoned with figures from the mythology I'm named after?????? What is my life??????????????????????

• Posted at:

I was working on a fanfiction about my OCs but it’s too long for the forums so I canceled it
Here’s a collection of snippets

[ZYGODACTYL] in summation “henlo smol beans pls help me usurp the throne xD”
[MERMAID] 4 some reason I feel slighted
[MERMAID] xD
[MERMAID] o wait

[ZYGODACTYL] Fallen i’d draw ninety thousand gazillion winky faces at that but my talons are beleaguered

[MERMAID] derp :3c

From the desk of Spitfire the SkyWing, Departmental Director—
Hello, President Yogurt Container! Oh, should I not address you like that? How about, “Wassup, girlfriend?”

But she’s the face of this company, so she smiles, and when she speaks her voice is up a whole octave. Whatever an octave is.
[SPITFIRE] Are you Her Majesty Princess Harpyja?
[HARPYJA, ENCUMBERED WITH A VOICE SO HIGH IT MAKES SPITFIRE SOUND LIKE THE SURLIEST BARITONE YOU WILL EVER MEET] Actually, it’s Your Highness. At least while I’m a princess.
Spitfire is two heads taller than Harypyja. She takes a moment to reel over having to call someone shorter than herself – actually, someone, anyone other than herself – “Your Highness.”

[SAGACITY]
- Then she cackled. I don’t think of myself as judgmental, but it was clearly practiced, and let’s just say…well, maybe she should put in a few more hours for her degree of maniacal arts.
- Bird allusions are a plus, but very specific ones; she doesn’t want anyone else named after a bird to duck in and be queen.
- PUN NOT INTENDED, I SWEAR TO THE MOONS.

Excerpted from “A Noob’s Guide to Your Shiny New Career At The League of Intelligent Espionage Schemes” by Spitfire of the SkyWings, Chapter Nine: “The History of The League of Intelligent Espionage Schemes”
  Yogurt Container, president of the RainWings and of yogurt-related products (she, of course, being the “inventor”, if you consider letting milk spoil and then eating it “inventing”), possessed a vested interest in fate and destiny. This author notes that it’s probably because she thinks if she learns enough about fate and destiny she’ll somehow be able to control it, and if she can control it, she can make it so her dragonet never got separated from her. (This author has no idea why anyone would think losing your dragonet is a big deal. If it were me, I’d be all like, “aw yisss I finally have freedom again!”) (This author also cries whenever she thinks of a good tagline for a scroll, so you should take this author’s opinions with a grain of salt.) (If you don’t have a grain of salt on you, just ask the author. She’s in an abundance.)

[FLICK] Spitfire is in her office writing something down on a scroll. The walls of her office are plastered with drawings of her favorite fictional characters, which I can never keep track of. Nobody wears capes all the time, or weird little hats, or giant robot suits. It’s distracting. I don’t understand it. I don’t want to understand it.

[SPITFIRE] It’s classic literature, Ziggy. I’m not just trollfics and stories I wrote in the middle of the night after an evening of raucous partygoing.
[ZYGODACTYL] Why do you go to raucous parties anyway? Isn’t it against your aesthetic?
[SPITFIRE] Well, I love seven-layer bean dip.

[HARPYJA]
To my dearest co-conspirator, and friend, Sobriquet, for whom the darkness of my soul is as bright as the future we as one set our gazes upon, in due harmony,
(the rest is a letter that conveys a lot of plot information)
Anyway, just wrote in to tell you that the plan is in motion. I’ve gotten the ball rolling. Soon ALL of Pyrrhia will cower at my villainy! Mwahahahahahaha! (By the way, I promise I’m getting better. I’m doing the breathing technique you told me to do. It works, I think, but it takes forever. Is there a turbo-breathing exercise or something?)
Your co-conspirator, Harpyja (soon to be ARCHVILLAINESS HARPYJA OF THE MEWLING RAINWING MASSES)

[SPITFIRE] Three moons, Shiny, we’re in the foredooming business, not the forecasting business. Get out of here.

[FLICK] He's like what would happen if you took a bunch of garbage and you sculpted it into a handsome dragon not quite handsome enough to write home about, and then you gave it a fake accent it can’t quite keep track of.

[MERMAID] Sweal?
[GRAUPEL] Who’s Sweal?
[MERMAID] Is that, like, a swag seal?
[GRAUPEL] That was my nickname in school.
[MERMAID] Really?
[GRAUPEL] No.
[MERMAID] Oh. That’s, like, really sad. I’ll start calling you swag sweal! No, swig swool—no, that’s even worse. Swahg swoot. How did I do this the first time?

[SPITFIRE] SkyWing solidarity. We stick together like feathers on a bird.
[ZYGODACTYL] A moulting bird, maybe.
[SPITFIRE] Excuse me, Mr. BFF, what was that?
[ZYGODACTYL] Who, me?
[MERMAID] Who! Like hoo! Like an owl noise! Like a bird! That’s, like, craaaazy-smart thinking!

[SPITFIRE] For the good of dragonkind, might I add.
[DOOMSLAYER] What good have you ever done for the good of dragonkind?
[ZYGODACTYL] She’s effectively quelled your confidence, thereby saving the future generations from having to suffer with any more of your genetic line.
[GRAUPEL] Why do they call you ZYG-odactyl and not ZING-odactyl?
[ZYGODACTYL] Good one!
They both laugh. Doomslayer looks straight into the camera like he is dying inside.

[SPITFIRE] Ziggy, for the sake of the moons, you’re a dragon not a teakettle. Anyway, here’s where my master plan comes in. Instead of the League of Intelligent Espionage Schemes, we become…
She whips a giant scroll out of her wing and unfurls it one expertise motion, but it’s a giant scroll and a small room, so the other end hits Graupel in the head, falls on top of Mermaid and Shiny, and gets caught on Scarredthoughts’ wing.
[SAGACITY] The Lactose Intolerant Embassy of Subwhat?
[SPITFIRE] Of Subversives.
[FALLEN] Lactose intolerant?
[SPITFIRE] Because of Yogurt Container. It’s a joke.
[DOOMSLAYER] It is?
[SAGACITY] It’s just bad.

SUBJECT: DRAMATIS PERSONÆ
AUTHOR: REGIONAL MANAGER SPITFIRE SKW
RECIPIENT: PROPHECY CONSULTANT DOOMSLAYER NW
- oh sweaty :))
- you wish :))

[ZYGODACTYL]
- hey there, sweet flaming saliva, spicy like hte memes
- I wrote you a love note
- lol you wiIIIIIISH I wrote you a plan for regicide
- viva la harpyja hon hon hon

(these aren't arranged in any logical narrative btw)

(this is.....so good......i can't believe i canceled this)

• Posted at:

Concept: Darkstalker......but John de Lancie

• Posted at:

Your officially shipped with Topaz btw

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Your Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

Luke Skywalker and Dipper Pines are MINE

"When in doubt go to the library" ~J.K Rowling

#BeMoreFicional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#MARVEL

#LittleWitchAcademia 

Bump 

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

#BeMoreFicional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#MARVEL

#LittleWitchAcademia 

@Reading: Thanks for telling me! I don't really know what being shipped entails, as it has always been an unachievable goal, but I am glad to be informed.

• Posted at:

I don't really know what it entails either, BUT KNOW I CAN PUT IT IN MEH SIGGY B)

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

#BeMoreFicional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#MARVEL

#LittleWitchAcademia 

you: the eclipse

me: the important videos playlist

• Posted at:

Update on where things are at. I did it, I watched the whole important videos playlist, you're looking at the icon of a changed man, do I get to be in the cool memer club now?

• Posted at:

I! LOVE! ACCORDIONS!

• Posted at:

I! ALSO! LOVE! ACCORDIONS!

• Posted at:

eureka is currently redesigning her siggy, please stand by

important videos playlist? i see you have joined the club of us who have survived it.

• Posted at:

-Frostbyte- 

*finger guns into eternity*

-She/they

-lesbab

- yooooo

@Frostbyte: Everyone in the club of important videos playlist survivors should get a medal or something.

• Posted at:

Discovery: In a floor-length silken pink robe with (faux) fur lapels and cuffs, and the French version of "Shiny" entitled "Bling-bling" playing in the background, anything is doable

• Posted at:

I put a CD of Hamilton into a CD player and the socket it was connected to started crackling ominously so I guess Hamilton is just that smokin hot, I'll let myself out

Also my mother brought me this CD of Hamilton from the library (I know, CDs, what century is it) so I think I'll have to pretend I've never heard Hamilton before and wow if that doesn't sound like a situation clearly-cut for comedy

• Posted at:

"Clever" is a huge misnomer, today I put on nonprescription sunglasses instead of normal prescription glasses without realizing it and I fell sideways into a piano

• Posted at:

There's a lot of potential for dragon hats and I, for one, am deeply interested in the intricacies of Pyrrhian haberdashery.

• Posted at:

I've always wanted to know about Pyrrhian clothing too.  Clothes are pretty.  Dragons are pretty.  Dragon clothes? Even better, plus all the fun of designing stuff that would actually stay on giant flying lizards.

• Posted at:

~ Poppy ~

"The Biggest Flex Anyone Will Ever Have Is Dying"

SIGNATURE WORK AHEAD

@Poppy (I love your nickname by the way):

Yeah! I really like clothes both as a person and as a writer, the latter because they can reveal so much about a person's character, and dragon clothes would be awesome because like... dragon shawls! Dragon hats that tie under or around the horns so they don't fall off! Dragon legwarmers! Dragons looking ridiculous! Ridiculous dragons casually abandoning the ability to fly or walk around normally so they can look fabulous!

• Posted at:

I know these memes are dead but 1) I don't care, 2) I love them, 3) I generally use them to develop characters because why not. May I present to you: the characters from my book

snecko

- sometimes plays a scale up and down for seven hours without realizing it
- loves that Positive Vibes aesthetic
- started using multiple exclamation marks (!!!) and question marks (???) as a joke, but now finds themselves completely unable to stop
- sometimes wants to lie facedown on the ground doing nothing
- keeps an organized list of who is a cinnamon roll and who is a sinnamon roll

chimichanga
- wants to be loved and also wants to eat nineteen pieces of garlic bread in one sitting
- sings every part to the end of “Non-Stop” all at once
- took the Hogwarts house quiz until they got the result they wanted
- has attempted to rally a group of people into doing something for them by standing on a table and speechifying on more than three occasions but less than eight
- only accepts suitors who bring sheet music and appropriate accompaniment for singing showtune duets

fsh
- ascended team mom status to “team crotchety grandmother”
- wishes action movie physics were the same as real physics
- memes memes memes
- has one (1) emotion: an incensed opinion about pineapple on pizza
- savage roaster, prepare to get fricasseed

widget winner
- Flannel™
- un-ironic fingerguns
- covers everything with stickers, you can't stop them
- could destroy you with their roasting prowess, but doesn't, to spare you from getting wrecked
- wants everyone to stop texting them please

Enoby
- a cryptid
- has dressed in a pun-based costume for Halloween at least once
- goes all-out on every holiday
- rules social media with an iron fist
- goes to your wedding reception so they can look better than you and dance better than you and make everyone feel awkward

regular cheetos
- liked that show/film/band/game/food item/celebrity/blog/fashion trend six months before you did
- works out to Tchaikovsky's “1812 Overture”
- writes poems about space, throw rugs, and literary tropes and will never let you read them
- either dresses like a retired Muppet that has been covered with bacon grease and attacked by wild dogs, or any objectively attractive well-dressed person in the world, with no in between
- laughs at their own jokes and is completely unresponsive to everything else

sweather weather
- would do literally anything to be able to pet any given dog
- hates it when you put spinach into things where spinach doesn't belong
- has about 227 books on their shelf to read, but buys new books anyway
- doesn't think having one (1) nice day would be too much to ask
- knows too much about the Roman Empire and not enough about taxes

walk walk fashion baby
- watches videos of top 10 Disney villain song countdowns and has strong opinions on this topic
- uses big words so people will think they know what they're talking about
- accessories make the outfit
- has seen every episode of Project Runway and Project Runway All Stars
- just wants to drape themselves atop a hoard of wealth as if it is a chaise lounge, wearing a fancy robe and sipping sparkling apple juice, while fireworks go off in the background. that’s all

• Posted at:

this??? is amazing 

i applaud you

• Posted at:

mist.  

@Clever

:D Thanks!

• Posted at:

~ Poppy ~

"The Biggest Flex Anyone Will Ever Have Is Dying"

SIGNATURE WORK AHEAD

@Mist: aaah thank you! wow I feel like I could fight the sky if I so desired

• Posted at:

Yup fsh is me

• Posted at:

Xenon

indefinite hiatus, standby

tag yourself I'm chimichanga

• Posted at:

eureka is currently redesigning her siggy, please stand by

Peril, Schrödinger’s hybrid

*is hit with AU ideas*

• Posted at:

I hope you will permit

Grif

Assigned Korekiyo Kin 

Relatable Duo 

This crooked little grin

- sometimes plays a scale up and down for seven hours without realizing it

- wants to be loved and also wants to eat nineteen pieces of garlic bread in one sitting

- wishes action movie physics were the same as real physics

- could destroy you with their roasting prowess, but doesn't, to spare you from getting wrecked

- wants everyone to stop texting them please

- a cryptid

- would do literally anything to be able to pet any given dog
- hates it when you put spinach into things where spinach doesn't belong
- has about 227 books on their shelf to read, but buys new books anyway
- knows too much about the Roman Empire and not enough about taxes

• Posted at:

I hope you will permit

Grif

Assigned Korekiyo Kin 

Relatable Duo 

This crooked little grin

lowkey want to revive one of my old roleplays but also i hate roleplays

also lowkey want to revive one of my old fanfics but.....i hate.......my old fanfics......

have a new idea? i hardly know her

other things goin down in CleverTown

- I think i might get ~diagnosed~ after all these years can i get a whoop whoop

- I've somehow gotten myself into the state of affairs wherein i am learning a language i'm already kind of secretly fluent in?? 0/10, do not recommend

- I went to a party where someone starting singing an impromptu song about beans and it was so beautiful that half the people in the room started crying

- Please, if you have any facts about Komodo dragons, give them to me

- I saw The Lion King for the first time, ever, in my whole life, in a number of years longer than a great many of you forumers have been alive. It was ok. one time my friend forced me to take a Disney villain personality quiz and I got the guy from The Lion King and uh that's legit i guess

- Mood: the part in the song "The Abduction", from the musical "Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet of 1812" (my favourite thing right now, but only temporarily), where Pierre goes wwOOAOAOAHAHAHAOOOH. mm. nice. mood. I Feel It

• Posted at:

Twice in my life I have processed feelings by writing long essays and these two long essays are entitled “I’m Allergic To Strawberries: A Reflection on Darkness of Dragons” and “Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Fed Up With These Shenanigans”

• Posted at:

the dragonets of destiny as sweaters that Wesley Crusher, Gary Stu extraordinare, wears in Star Trek The Next Generation

Glory: the classic one. gray bc sad. subtle rainbow edges bc RainWings r cool.
Sunny: that kinda salmon-orange one that looks like something in your least favorite grandparent’s house?? bc it’s kinda weird lookin but also good & did nothing wrong, ever, in its life
Starflight: the gray one with the sleeves that roll up and then. the kind of bluish collar is there, also. why? bc ya look like a NERD when you wear it. NERDS. with the SCIENCE
Clay: that other gray one with the other kind of gray things on the shoulders. looks like armour kind of. but also looks soft. soft and armoured.......like an armadillo sweater of sadness.

Where is Tsunami you say? Did I forget Tsunami the same way Tsunami was forgotten in Darkness of Dragons? No, I did not such thing because I know the truth. Tsunami would NEVER get anywhere NEAR a Wesley Crusher sweater anything else you hear is SLANDER

• Posted at:

re-bookmarking for my new account

• Posted at:

eureka

moved to @thankfulthunderstorm1 :D

Threadmark; this is amazing. 

Also chimichanga accurately describes me: 

- sings every part to the end of “Non-Stop” all at once (NO BUT THIS IS ACTUALLY ME)
- took the Hogwarts house quiz until they got the result they wanted
- has attempted to rally a group of people into doing something for them by standing on a table and speechifying on more than three occasions but less than eight
- only accepts suitors who bring sheet music and appropriate accompaniment for singing showtune duets

• Posted at:

prism

she/her

tmsh/238145 

2 years/138 pages 

#rememberthelost 

inactive on weekends

Me me sweater weather, snecko, fsh, and enoby.

It's great to have you back, Clevo. How've you been?

• Posted at:

-PURPLE-

enfp | pisces | she/her | vaguely emo indie pop kiddo | trash queen | grape gremlin 2.0 | native to Discord now

cackles in furry 

old person? who shows up? rarely?

@ Purple: Thanks! It’s good to be back. I’ve been doing well, mostly just involving myself in school and writing and weird television shows. How have you been?

• Posted at:

@Prism: Thank you very much! Honestly, I envy people who can remotely manage to sing the end of Non-Stop all at once in any capacity. Mine is something like:

Look around, look around, at how lucky we are to be alive right now HELPLEEESS they are asking me to lead look aroOOoOuUND isn’t this enougHE WILL NEVER BE SATISFIEDbe enough he will never be SATISFIED SATISFIED SATISFIIIIISTORY HAS ITS EEEEEEYYYYESwrite like you’re running out of timeisified smartest in the HIIGHEHHEKEHSATIFIEISIE DD WHAY EHISITORY AO SATISFIEIIEIEIIED HSITORY S ANHH HHHH KWHYY DO YOU LIKE HISTORY HAS ITS EYYYYES OOOON YOU I AM NOT THROWING AWAY MY just youwaaaait SHOT I AM NOT THROWING AWAY MY just you waaait SHOT I AM ALEXANDER HAMILTON, HAMILTON just you waaaaaiiit I AM NOT THROWING AWAY MY SHOT

random sound effect

• Posted at:

I'm doing okay. A little lonely in school, because most of my classes don't have my friends in them. I haven't been writing much but I have been doing a ton of art--I've been meaning to write some things, I just don't have a lot of motivation. Oops.

• Posted at:

-PURPLE-

enfp | pisces | she/her | vaguely emo indie pop kiddo | trash queen | grape gremlin 2.0 | native to Discord now

cackles in furry 

old person? who shows up? rarely?

My psychology textbook says that venting isn’t actually all that great and I don’t see the appeal anyway but grrrr the violin that I practically sold my soul for is breaking apart and I’m broke too and aaaaargh. I wonder if this is a curse because it’s old and pretty and I mostly use it to play the Firefly theme song and You’ll Be Back. Your regularly-scheduled programming will be back up soon after I stop being emo about a piece of wood that makes nice sounds.

• Posted at:

this is such an unrelatable feeling but do you ever put on a hat that makes you question every life choice you've ever made, for better or for worse, and just. this is your life now. this hat.

• Posted at:

1 , , 3 ... 8 , 9 , 10