You know I love Tui’s side characters! There are so many dragonets at Jade Mountain Academy that we only see briefly. They’re attending classes while the Jade Winglet is off having adventures -- but they definitely know at least SOME of the craziness that is going on around them!

Write a scene (or perhaps a diary entry?) from the POV of one of the other dragons, when a normal day at JMA turns into chaos.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Currently inactive but counting down the days till....

Wings of Fire Book #12: The Hive Queen (December 26, 2018!!!)!

First

• Posted at:

prism

she/her

tmsh/238145 

2 years/152 pages 

#rememberthelost 

inactive on weekends

Ooh

• Posted at:

Snowbelle

Your friendly neighborhood snowmobeel!

= hamiltrash = pokemaniac = pro shipper = deh = riordan world and mythology obsessed =

Forum Lil Sis: Necro

#FreeTheQiblis #GoldenBeltStalker 

Bookmark!

• Posted at:

-=-Call me Athena-=-

Farewell, and may you have the best possible opportunities and life. Maybe I'll be back someday, but for now I just want to say thank you for everything.

Awesome! I may try this later!

• Posted at:

~Wetdog~

Unstoppable Bookworm, Punmaster and Funmaster Supreme, Randomness Queen, Procrastinator Extreme

<Drycat>

Obsessed With Flight Rising

#PROUDFANWING

Proud CHRISTIAN!

#FreeCookies

#SpreadTheMarshmallowJuice

Level 79 Balance Wizard

Third

• Posted at:

d.y.n.a.s.t.y

he_him

transgender/human

it is revolutionary for any trans person to choose to be seen and visible in a world that tells us we should not exist

if I could burn this town

i wouldn’t hesitate

to smile while you suffocate and die

fourth

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

November 23, 2016 March 29, 2019

2025 stars.

"don't cry because it's over. smile because it happened."

No words can describe how much I loved the WoFMB.

And no words will describe how sad it is to leave.

can i say i love you all?

Nice! I'd do this, but I have bad memory coupled with even worse writing, so... I rather can't.

• Posted at:

Probably not going to update my star count anymore, trouble for the mods

I'm male, by the way. Seems like most forumers are female though

Sixth! Coming in soon!

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Queen of wolves and ravens

Owner of the Sparkwings

"If I don't show it, doesn't mean I don't feel it"

"Normal people have no idea how beautiful the darkness is..."

No longer active anymore, please remember me

Pronghorn was so excited. He couldn't wait! Thorn had finally responded to his eighth letter! Eighth letter!

Man, mom was going to kill him when she found out he'd used so much paper.

But that was no matter! His acceptance letter was here! They would be so proud of him! He could finally escape the stupid tundra! He could- meet other tribes.

Woah
He'd seen IceWings, of course, but what about other things? What if he could see- what if he could see- A RainWing. He'd heard they could change colors! Colors! What if they could turn pink? He'd never seen pink! Oh man, this was going to be so exciting.

Then again RainWings could apparently spit venom and he'd been told he was very annoying
And he'd rather not die

But hey, he'd only been attacked by an IceWing's frostbreath once! What could go wrong?

• Posted at:

Keep going, friend :D! I believe in you!

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie

#SupportPeri

Basic psychology. Also I read a lot of memes.

I scream a lot!

Let's see, how about Mightyclaws? (Think I got that right)

Ok, ok, best thing yet happened to me today! Though I didn't think it would ever come true, some old legend dragon, Darkstalker came back, and best of all, he gave me a superpower, something I've secretly wanted for the LONGEST time.

It wasn't fair that almost the WHOLE Jade Winglet just left school, but then they come back. And Darkstalker comes back with them. Freaky, but I hope to learn more about why he came back in the first place. Anyways, I HAD to see what was going on with them, and why Princess Anemone was following him so easily, like she was already under his anmius spells. So when Darkstalker was just hanging around the school, he asked if any of us wanted powers, and of course, Moon didn't want that to happen, for some reason. To late though, Darkstalker already gave Mindreader the powers to read minds, so she must've heard thoughts in her head why.

Then we learn that she had MINDREADING AND PROPHECY POWERS, and it wasn't fair! Seriously, she lives in a mango paradise, with all of us, AND she gets powers??? Of course Mindreader couldn't keep her snout shut, and blurted out my thoughts of why it couldn't be ME and not HER. Darkstalker must've seen me, (or read my thoughts) and asked me for a superpower.

I was shocked, out of all the dragons, he offered me a power, and I didn't have to go up and ask. I was nervous, but he seemed to see through me. So when I told him my wish, he thought it was creative, but Mindreader just made fun of me. (Honestly, the banana was just a joke). He gave me the power, despite all the other dragons starting to crowd around us, but he still wanted to give me a power. As soon as it was done, I ran all the way to the art cave, even if my wings hurt, but I wanted to see it work.

As soon as I arrived in the cave, my mind was racing what to draw. (If this even works, I would have everything, maybe, but my wish came true!!!) Starting simple, then moving on to bigger things. The only thing that did come up in mind was the banana. I had no idea, but my drawing came out in wiggles, my talons were shaking so badly, I couldn't even stand. When it was done, I touched it, and then guess what?

A BANANA WAS IN MY TALONS!!!! I screamed in joy, my longest wish FINALLY came true! (And that banana was awesome! Savoring every bite) Yes, I had multiple looks at me, but I didn't care. I moved onto another drawing, this time a simple bracelet, and when I finsihed, I did it again.

A bracelet was in my talons. (I think I'm still wearing it). I did look at my other drawing, to see if the banana was still there, and it was. I touched the banana again, and another banana was in my talons again. Other dragons gathered around me, and I just started handing out free bananas to every dragon, I swear I had a large smile on my face that it hurt to return to normal.

I told them all where I got my powers, and they all ran off, excited for their powers. I stayed in the room, (I'm caring a pouch everywhere I go now, filled with paper and pencils now). Sure, Mindreader thinks I'm crazy for wanting drawing powers, why would I want that????? (I can still remember her face when she said it). I mean, if I was in danger, all I would need is to draw or sketch something, and I would have it. It would help alot, maybe I should have asked for prophetic powers, that way I can see the furture, and then draw what I need to prepare myself.

I wonder if Darkstalker will give me that power. I don't think so, ever since that long line. (That line was HUGE, how did Darkstalker get them all away???). Besides, I shouldn't be greedy, I never wanted prophetic powers in the first place, I only wanted my drawing powers. I might follow him, to where ever he was planning, the rainforest? I wonder why, maybe because all the Nightwings live there now. I kinda feel bad for him, asleep for 2,000 years, wouldn't he want to see his old home?

I'll think about it. Now, that my wish came true, it's time for my real plan to come into action. I remember our old territory, what condition it was in before Queen Glory came and let us live in the rainforest with them. Rebuilding the territory, I wanted to draw huts, caves, houses for dragons to live in them. (I could now start a banana buisness now, not in the rainforest though). But now, since we live in the rainforest, I can draw different kinds of houses. Hammocks, swings, tree houses. I can draw apple trees, mango trees, animals, ANYTHING! Maybe I should go back to the rainforest, but with the Jade Winglet going away, I don't think the teachers are going to let me leave so easily. Maybe I should go with Darkstaker. ARGGGGG I thought having this power would be easier. (Calm down, this is day 1, you'll get use to this). I can already see my ideas for the rainforest, will Queen Glory approve of them? What if she doesn't???? (I could always draw a shelter for myself then). Oh well, today was amazing, I hope things don't go wrong. Anyway, things will turn out, maybe I should now start chraging dragons for the bananas. Savoring every drawing I make now. Maybe I will be able to make a stand in history because of this, just gotta make sure it's helpful to every dragon. Going down in history, wouldn't that be nice?

-Mightyclaws

Mods pls let this through!

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Owner of the Sparkwings

Let's see, how about Mightyclaws? (Think I got that right)

Ok, ok, best thing yet happened to me today! Though I didn't think it would ever come true, some old legend dragon, Darkstalker came back, and best of all, he gave me a superpower, something I've secretly wanted for the LONGEST time.

It wasn't fair that almost the WHOLE Jade Winglet just left school, but then they come back. And Darkstalker comes back with them. Freaky, but I hope to learn more about why he came back in the first place. Anyways, I HAD to see what was going on with them, and why Princess Anemone was following him so easily, like she was already under his anmius spells. So when Darkstalker was just hanging around the school, he asked if any of us wanted powers, and of course, Moon didn't want that to happen, for some reason. To late though, Darkstalker already gave Mindreader the powers to read minds, so she must've heard thoughts in her head why.

Then we learn that she had MINDREADING AND PROPHECY POWERS, and it wasn't fair! Seriously, she lives in a mango paradise, with all of us, AND she gets powers??? Of course Mindreader couldn't keep her snout shut, and blurted out my thoughts of why it couldn't be ME and not HER. Darkstalker must've seen me, (or read my thoughts) and asked me for a superpower.

I was shocked, out of all the dragons, he offered me a power, and I didn't have to go up and ask. I was nervous, but he seemed to see through me. So when I told him my wish, he thought it was creative, but Mindreader just made fun of me. (Honestly, the banana was just a joke). He gave me the power, despite all the other dragons starting to crowd around us, but he still wanted to give me a power. As soon as it was done, I ran all the way to the art cave, even if my wings hurt, but I wanted to see it work.

As soon as I arrived in the cave, my mind was racing what to draw. (If this even works, I would have everything, maybe, but my wish came true!!!) Starting simple, then moving on to bigger things. The only thing that did come up in mind was the banana. I had no idea, but my drawing came out in wiggles, my talons were shaking so badly, I couldn't even stand. When it was done, I touched it, and then guess what?

A BANANA WAS IN MY TALONS!!!! I screamed in joy, my longest wish FINALLY came true! (And that banana was awesome! Savoring every bite) Yes, I had multiple looks at me, but I didn't care. I moved onto another drawing, this time a simple bracelet, and when I finsihed, I did it again.

A bracelet was in my talons. (I think I'm still wearing it). I did look at my other drawing, to see if the banana was still there, and it was. I touched the banana again, and another banana was in my talons again. Other dragons gathered around me, and I just started handing out free bananas to every dragon, I swear I had a large smile on my face that it hurt to return to normal.

I told them all where I got my powers, and they all ran off, excited for their powers. I stayed in the room, (I'm caring a pouch everywhere I go now, filled with paper and pencils now). Sure, Mindreader thinks I'm crazy for wanting drawing powers, why would I want that????? (I can still remember her face when she said it). I mean, if I was in danger, all I would need is to draw or sketch something, and I would have it. It would help alot, maybe I should have asked for prophetic powers, that way I can see the furture, and then draw what I need to prepare myself.

I wonder if Darkstalker will give me that power. I don't think so, ever since that long line. (That line was HUGE, how did Darkstalker get them all away???). Besides, I shouldn't be greedy, I never wanted prophetic powers in the first place, I only wanted my drawing powers. I might follow him, to where ever he was planning, the rainforest? I wonder why, maybe because all the Nightwings live there now. I kinda feel bad for him, asleep for 2,000 years, wouldn't he want to see his old home?

I'll think about it. Now, that my wish came true, it's time for my real plan to come into action. I remember our old territory, what condition it was in before Queen Glory came and let us live in the rainforest with them. Rebuilding the territory, I wanted to draw huts, caves, houses for dragons to live in them. (I could now start a banana buisness now, not in the rainforest though). But now, since we live in the rainforest, I can draw different kinds of houses. Hammocks, swings, tree houses. I can draw apple trees, mango trees, animals, ANYTHING! Maybe I should go back to the rainforest, but with the Jade Winglet going away, I don't think the teachers are going to let me leave so easily. Maybe I should go with Darkstaker. ARGGGGG I thought having this power would be easier. (Calm down, this is day 1, you'll get use to this). I can already see my ideas for the rainforest, will Queen Glory approve of them? What if she doesn't???? (I could always draw a shelter for myself then). Oh well, today was amazing, I hope things don't go wrong. Anyway, things will turn out, maybe I should now start chraging dragons for the bananas. Savoring every drawing I make now. Maybe I will be able to make a stand in history because of this, just gotta make sure it's helpful to every dragon. Going down in history, wouldn't that be nice?

-Mightyclaws

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Owner of the Sparkwings

Bookmark!

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

There's nothing left to say now

Let's only think about love!

You have opened the yawning grave

α σνєя σƒ муѕтєяумαgι¢, αη∂ αηgѕт!

I want to see a Mod right a story XD

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

Bookmark!

Love the idea!

• Posted at:

LunaStar XD

☮☯⚛ 

Queen of Shipping

She/Her/Neep

Joined June 2, 2017

Fandom is love, fandom is life.

Ravenclaw~SeaWing~Jedi

Forum sis: Gulfstream

Go eat a zebra!

#GoKnightsGo

Ship OT Week: #MicahFlight

You want a warrior cat name? Ask me anytime!

Barracuda stared down at the scroll, reading over the past entries. He grabbed his quill, dipped in ink, and began to write.

"Diary Entry 43

We got a new NightWing today. Mightyclaws had left Jade Mountain Academy. We don't know why.

I think her name is Fortunebringer or something.

She's pretty rude, that's for sure. Unlike the NightWing from the Jade Winglet, which I like to call the Dissapearing Disappearing Winglet.

Get it? Because they're never around?"

He stared at the scroll, thinking of what to write next. Might as well just write it.

His talons shaking, he kept writing.

"I want to run away from the Sea Kingdom.

My family's really poor and they live at the edge of the kingdom. My father might be convicted of murder and arrested. Queen Coral thinks that the rest of my family, including me, had a role in Raindrop's murder as well, so she'll throw US in prison too if my father is sentenced. I'm so, so scared.

Once the school year ends, I'm not going back home. I'm running away, but where to?

-Barracuda"

The SeaWing sighed, staring outside of his window into the night sky. He stared at the nest where his new sleeping clawmate, the NightWing Fortunebringer, was. He hopped into his nest, and shut his eyes.

The next morning, Barracuda awoke to sharp talons digging into his tail. He turned, only to find an adult SeaWing with a Royal Guard necklace dragging him out of his nest. He started flailing, staring at 2 other Royal Guard SeaWings, Pike, and Anenome all glaring at him. They dragged him out of his cave, to the exit of the mountain.

"LET GO OF THE SEAWING," Tsunami had ordered as he was dragged out, but to no avail, as the guards simply ignored her. He heard dragons freaking out as they tried to rescue Barracuda.

"We saw your "diary entry" about running away," Anenome spat at Barracuda. "Your father was arrested last night. Your family will be waiting for you.. in prison. You can't run from the law--"

She was cut off by Fortunebringer's growling. "LET MY CLAWMATE GO," She spat at the guards, grabbing Barracuda's talon. He noticed other dragons from his winglet-- Arid, Garnet, and Newt-- step out of the mountain and behind Fortunebringer.

Out of the blue, the NightWing blasted a jet of fire at the guard holding Barracuda. Fire roared right above his head as he shut his eyes, feeling his tail get freed and the guard hissing. Barracuda rolled away from the guards, Anenome and Pike as they gave chase. He heard the fighting of the guards and students as he watched as the dragons grow smaller. He noticed Tsunami's small shape arrive and stop the battle, but he didn't look back as he soared down the mountain and into the forest below.

He eventually returned to the Academy after the guards were gone. Fortunebringer and Arid had brought him back, and he had felt repaired.

The last day of school eventually rolled around. Fortunebringer and him were.. kind of in some kind of relationship. Like boyfriend and girlfriend.

As they began to leave, Fortunebringer told him something.

"I want to leave with you," Fortunebringer had said. "I hate being in the NightWing Kingdom. Every day, I wake up to a bunch of screeching monkeys, and I leave and then I see my parents and my mom usually gets mad at me for something. I came here for an escape. So, what do you say? Can I come with you?"

Barracuda smiled at her.

"Absolutely," he said. "Let's go."

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

Dear Diary,

Today was exceedingly boring. I don't even know why I have to write in this- it's Sunny's idea. Recently, I have been having bad dreams. no, I won't tell you them. I don't have to tell you anything.

Hate,

Changbai of the IceWings

(I actually am lowkey proud of this)

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia To The Rescue!

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

you can break these bones of mine

I’m still the Champion

Yes modpai write a story!!

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ [She/Her] ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

[Star|count:5759]

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Ya modpai! WRITE A STORY

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Heyo!

Although I'm not here to write a Scene for The Jade Mountain Academy (sorry, i just don't like interefering with the main plot things) BUT!

I am Re-telling an Old RP I did.

I only got a few Chapters Up At The Moment. But if Some Could Check it out, Leave Comments or Ask Questions, it would be Helpful.

That way it doesn't Get Lost in the Abyss that is the forums page XD

It's titled 

"The Eternals - A Forgotten WOF Tale - By Dawny"

Sorry if i Seem like i'm broadcasting my work in peoples faces. it's just hard to get people to know about it, and to Put out Something every moment so it doesn't drift away in the abyss of forums

Anyhoo, I love these Diaries ^-^ A lot of People have some talent (XD i just throw out stuff that i barely remember.)

-CLAPS- (^-^) they're really done well

Welp! Later!

Dawny Out

• Posted at:

• • •

These are SO GOOD! I really want to see Mightyclaws go out and use his powers for good now....

I will think about writing something for you all... no promises, but I'll try! I did just hit 10,000 stars so, you know, celebration time. 

• Posted at:

Bookmark

• Posted at:

I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE DOWNFALL OF MY HOME.

Woot! I guess my Mightyclaws story went well, (why did it duoble post?!?!?!)

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Owner of the Sparkwings

I don't know why we have to do this writing. I have better things to do. 

So now I am here at "let's all be happy" mountain school.

again, I have better things to do.

Did I mention the MudWing I have in my equally-dissapounting Winglet? I'm in the Gold Winglet. The MudWings name is Something...something..Sora. I remember her clear,h from the war. I had fought her patrol..and killed too. She's always in the library or somewhere quiet. So boring. This annoying SeaWing Pike is in here to, you know the Seawing who yelled at Bigtail, my NightWing claw,ate the other day? He is annoying. 

I am so angry with my brother, Winter, right now. He doesn't even want to look for Hailstorm even if it's his fault. ARRRRRGGGGHHH!!! I don't know why he brought Bandit here, but whatever. I was given the orders by Scarlet, well more like a barter. She says that Dragonets of Destiny are killed, and if I do it, then I can have Hailstorm back. That is tempting enough for me. Just waiting for the right time.

The explosion in the Histiry Cave that killed Carnelian and Bigtail (meh) was meant for me. I have a feeling about it. I have a feeling that that NightWing with silver scales (a lot of silver scales) planned it. She is in the Jade Winglet, like my disappointing brother. 

Uh oh. Tsunami is coming over here. *hastily covers first part with her talons* School is fun. So much fun. I like music. Good, she is gone now. That took a lot of effort to write positive stuff about the school. 

I have an idea. I'll kill the Dragonets either tonight or some point during the next two days. Frostbreath and all. I'll kill everyone in my way if I have to. 

Hailstorm needs me. I won't let him down. Even if I have to kill Winter. 

~Princess Icicle the Princess of the IceWings

• Posted at:

i am...

Alpha Snowdust

the Ice/Sand/Night/HiveWing 

#BiPride

#RememberHurricane

#RememberChristainPegasister

crackles here

deer diawy

Mommy sid i have to writ in a bok i don now why se say it will hep me lern to spel i met auket tody sh was nice i sed my neme is cliff wut is yurs sh se sed my neme is auket will u be my fren i sed yes

cincerly cliff

EDITED:

Dear Diary,

Mommy said I have to write in a book. I don't see why. She said it will help me learn to spell.

I met Auklet today. She was nice. I said "My name is Cliff, what is yours."

She said "My name is Auklet, will you be my friend?" I said yes.

Sincerely, 

Cliff

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia To The Rescue!

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

you can break these bones of mine

I’m still the Champion

Dear, diary.

Glory said to write a diary entry so she would know if i am coping with everything.preferably, I would  want to tell her personally but you see i am blind. So i would need help. But that's good! I would make friends and they will help me, Friends like kinkajou, anemone, and moon.

"Tamarin i thought i was your friend, i am writing this for you!" 

"Oops, sorry pike.  Um, cross that out and  write your name too."

Friends like Kinkajou, Anemone, and Moon, and My best friend Pike. He is always helping me, Even now he is helping me. The school is great, and my injuries from in the beginning of the school year are almost healed.

Sincerely, Tamarin.

P.S- Pike wrote this for me. He is a great friend.

"Is that it?"

"Yup, now lets go get some food, I'm famished"

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bookmark. May do one for Ostrich soon.

• Posted at:

~νιχєη~

"The child should know that he'miracle,

That sincthe beginning of time there hasn't been,

And to the end of the world there won't be, 

Anothechild like him."

(She/her)

Est. 2/19/2017

Ohh! Flame!:

Lamest Diary ever,

You get to know about my pathetically tragic and lame life, since Sunny is making us keep this diary to "express our feelings through writing."

No dragon around me gets it. They all are complete babies about everything. It's like they think the world is all sparkles and fun times. I'm the only one who gets life. 

Sunny just looked over my shoulder, so now I need to write about something cool or happy. 

Imagining this school burning is happy. But I guess mountains can't burn. Sad.

My mother makes me happy.

I miss her. She's the one dragon who means anything to me, and she means everything to me. That's why I'm here, to try to make her think I'm the dragon she wants me to be.

The dragon I want to be for her. If I was that dragon, I would be a hero. That's all I ever wanted, and then the talons made me think I had a destiny. That I was special. It was all a lie. All dragons are liars. That's why I treat them they way they should be treated. 

Ohh, this just got really lame. I better burn you.

Bye.

*Imagine burning sounds*

• Posted at:

~REY~

The

Jedi

Icewing

Avenger

Slytherin

Renegade

Nightfury

BYU Cougar

#InfinityWarPartII

When the character u want to write for has no appearances but you like their nae so here's Barracuda

So.

I'm not going to be formal because this is a piece of paper and if I'm writing formally to a piece of paper then I'll look almost as stupid as Pike does when he's following Princess Anemone around like a remora following a whale shark, so yeah. No.

My name is Barracuda, and I'm... a SeaWing. I didn't fight in the war, my mother didn't want me to and I wasn't interested. Unlike my namestake, I'm pretty slow. And dull. I think Queen Coral only sent me here because all the interesting dragonets were busy or dead or something. 

But in seriousness, despite all the ancient evil dragons waking up and explosions and near death, I like it here. The RainWings are nice, and so are some of the MudWings. The IceWings all seem too stuck up to be seen around me, and the NightWings and SkyWings and SandWings are all kind of terrifying, but hey, Pronghorn and Peregrine are pretty cool in my book.

Anyway, I don't think there's much else to say. And also I think Arid is going to rip Siamang's face off I don't step in, so... bye.

• Posted at:

I'm Turquoise and I'm Garbage

Darkside: Shade

Hydrus is Here too I guess 

"Tick tock, Feed the Croc"

Never speak to me or my 62 cats ever again.

pronghorn is my son now.

Dear Diary

This is just another one of mother's gifts that  I was planning on not touching but Sunny said I should so I'm doing this.I've been leaving little fruits and compliments for Tamarin but she doesn't seem to notice,why are crushes so frustrating? I wish I could do what I did with Kinkajou,though Kinkajou still won't talk to me,it was for Turtle,lighten up a little won't you? Ok,I didn't really like being under Darkstalker's spell and that's why I have the bracelet,so I can't do that kinda stuff and end up like Darkstalker but it would be easier! 

Ok,I guess I'm going to take my clawmates to swim now,Oooh I'll also invite Tamarin!

-Anenome 

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Bisexual

Official fan girl of

Spirit animal

Harry potter

Percy jackson

wings of fire

Hunger games

Star Wars

Steven Universe

#Love iLove

@Turquoise: We both did Barracuda, and our versions of him are both very different.

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

I'll totally do it!! I'd have to do Tamarin. Or Anemone. (TOTALLY not hinting at anything)

• Posted at:

Hurricane

I disagree with LGBT+, but I won't hate you.

Animus

SeaWing

>w<

Wanna be my friend? JUST ASK. 

HIDDEN MESSAGE:

Wings of Fire is the best!!!!

That sounds like a awesome idea you have my support 100%

• Posted at:

UMMM... She kind of stole my idea. 

• Posted at:

Pearl

#JustDance

#moonbli!!! 

I ♥ Ballet

I'm a NightWing! 

And a Jedi!

(I can be both, right? Does Luna Kenobi sound about right?)

Otherwise I want to be Padme, Rey, Jyn Erso, Leia...

Million years later: Mon Motha, Maz, ummmm... Sola...

Wow. That is really good! It was funny when you wrote mango paradise. You are good at this! Maybe you can help Tui with your creativeness and humor write the next book, although I doubt that would happen. Anyways, that was really good (and long)!

• Posted at:

CALL ME CONSTELLATION.

I AM GREEN AND AM HELPING OUR PLANET, ONE SMALL STEP AT A TIME.

I AM THE SALTY OCEAN, GENTLE YET POWERFUL.

I BELIEVE THAT EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE EQUAL RIGHTS NO MATTER THE GENDER, HOMELAND, ETC.

Dear Diary,

I am Carnelian. Yeah, I know. Dragons don't care about me. Like Moon, she would be like, yeah, Carnelian is not here anymore. Sure. But if Kinkajou were in my talons, she would be like, OH NO! WHY HER? SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME? I don't think anyone thinks about me anymore. I am in the clouds now, watching every dragons move. I know what EVERY DRAGON is doing, whether you like it or not. Why did I have to go to Jade Mountain Academy? It is so dangerous! Argh! Should've begged to stay home, safely. The clouds are so boring. All I hear is Morrowseer hissing about Starflight and what a disgrace he was to the NightWings, and how Glory, a RainWing should not be a queen to the NightWings, when she was only a dragonet. Honestly, I don't care about this NightWing-RainWing drama, I thought it was over!  I just wish I was alive. It is so boring. Why can't animus bring back me from the dead? If only I were Turtle. Why am I even writing in this diary when it's not secret. Morrowseer, I can see you reading my every word. Stop being so nosy! AGH! Forget this diary business. Gill is also being nosy, splashing WATER in my pages and saying he misses his family. LIKE WE ALL DO! I want my family back. But, okay. This is the last (and first ever) entry I am writing in this diary. Handing it over to Morrowseer, who is going to write about RainWings, my guess.

Carnelian

• Posted at:

CALL ME CONSTELLATION.

I BELIEVE THAT EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE EQUAL RIGHTS NO MATTER THE GENDER, HOMELAND, ETC.

I am going to do another one! Oh, and I know my last one was Carnelian from the Jade Winglet, but she is not alive so I thought she would be fun to write about. This time, we are hearing from Ermine of the IceWings. 

Dear Diary,

My life is pretty normal. Define normal, as in, nothing exciting. Normal for Kinkajou is pineapple and adventure. You should know, whenever I walk in the library, Starflight says, "Who is it?" I say, "Ermine", and he says, "Oh! Are you the new dragon?" I just quietly back out. Everyone is forgeting me. Minus well go back to the IceWings, where at least one person knows me. I am actually learning alot. Like, Clay's classes. I think I am the smartest, not to brag. When Darkstalker entered our school, I was like, "Oh my. He is our BIGGEST ENEMY" and then when Winter started to love him, I actually was like, "SOMETHING IS TOTALLY WRONG." Then, I felt like Darkstalker was a nice gentle humble amazing not scary amazing ancient dragon. Until I saw a hideous looking earing and Sunny said, "Whoever you are, wear it," and my mind instantly changed. If you are reading my diary, stop snooping, because a secret is coming in. You probably won't care because nobody knows who I am basically, but. My secret is I have no secret. It's wierd. Whenever someone asks me, "Who do you like? Is Tsunami bossy?" I say, "I like anyone who likes me, and Tsunami, she barely acknowledges me so she never tells me what to do." There. Satisfied? Oh, and I really don't write in a diary, but since this is homework, UGH. Last time, I was like this other student when I dropped a REALLY IMPORTANT PAPER and guess what happened? PERIL. She was so wacked up about Clay and didn't look. Her fault. I didn't get in trouble. My teachers didn't even know they assigned homework to me. Lucky me, huh? Not really. I cry when people see me as a shadow. And how do I know Peril likes Clay? One real secret. I know EVERYTHING that happens in our school and everywhere. Why? I'm an animus. 

Ermine

I made some of this up. I know Ermine is probably not an animus, but he is never or rarely mentioned. Or is he a she? I don't know, but I thought it would be fun for a dragon that nobody mentions is secretly powerful. 

• Posted at:

CALL ME CONSTELLATION.

Lol carnelians Diary entry is 10/10

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

@Constalltion, where you talking about me?? (IDK, I think I'm the only one who wrote about a mango paradise).

I dunno if I should do another one, I can't really think up of one. Maybe Pike?

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Owner of the Sparkwings

HA these are awesome!! 

Snowdust, that WOULD be Icicle's perspective. And Roar, A++ Cliff, totally in character. Mockingjay, love Pike writing it haha! And Rey, poor Flame!! I already felt bad for him but he's just so unhappy! Turquoise, love Barricuda's perspective ha! Also love the ending. Kitsune, of COURSE Coral gave Anemone a diary, that surprises me not at all. Constellation, Carnelian and Ermine are so excellent, I love it!

• Posted at:

1 ,