Ugh.. What's.. What is happening?

Cirrus woke up, blinded by surprise and confusion. But things started to flash back to normal, and he started glimpsing the area. It was cold out here, and the air was filled with salt. His talons slowly grasped the ground, grainy and.. Wet?

SPLASH!

Cirrus snapped back to reality, bolting onto his feet and escaping the cold and salty ocean, as it grazed on his legs, scraping and freezing him. He spit out the salt water that managed to get up to his face, spitting it out and almost choking on the surprising wave. He rushed over to dry sand, quickly turning around to face the ocean. D-Did I die? I couldn't have, I feel everything! Suddenly, a sharp pain bit his neck, and he cringed in pain. Memory started to flood his mind, the part where he was chased, trying to escape death.. By who? Cirrus turned around to face what was onwards from there, a rocky, barren land with rocks jagging out of everywhere. Small trees escaped the rocks, but there weren't many from all he could see.

An.. Egg? Cirrus's eyes spotted a sand colored egg. A Sandwing egg. Pathetic, I could crush it with a wack of my tail.. I don't need to save it. But, something was holding him back from not helping it, it was just.. Sitting there, helpless. No, you don't need it! But, he couldn't over come his brain. He trot up to the small egg, and held it in his paw. It was dangerously cold, so, he sat beside it to warm it up.

(So far he hasn't noticed anyone else, have fun roleplaying!)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Saphirre woke up after feeling a needle Sharp pain in her dream, or maybe her memory. She shook her head and looked around. She saw a dragon trying to wam an egg, she crinkled her snout. silly dragons. she thought and stood up regally, trying to act like she knew where she was, even thoughs eh didn't. 

• Posted at:

~Dart~

(previously Frostbite) 

Hybrid

Slytherin

Avenger

Oc's

Sunslayer

Galaxy

Aqua

Sandfang

Snowflake

Frostbite

"Shes our friend and shes crazy!" ~Stranger Things 

#Escapetheupsidedown

Waves splashes against Nightingales snout and she woke up instantly as the cold salt water hit her. She raised her head, sputtering water and coughing. She barely managed to stand up and her legs felt numb. There was a pain in her neck and when she touched it she winced. Where in 

pyhrria's name am i? she thought. Then her brain clicked and her memory swept through like the ocean breeze. She was being chased... And trying to get away from something that meant death... wait, not something..Someone. 

Why was i running? who was chasing me?  she thought looking around somewhere farther up the beach she saw a Sky-wing and a pale sand colored egg. What is a sky-wing doing here? and what is he doing to that egg?! She thought. "Hey! where am i?! and what are you doing to that egg!" She called charging up the sandy dunes.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ [She/Her] ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

[Star|count:5759]

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

ugh... what happened. he felt water lapping against his talons. slowly he opened his eyes. he slowly sat up and looked around. to one side he saw the wide open ocean. behind him he saw what looked like a small tropical forest. where am i? he thought. well i might never find out if i stay here. then he opened his wings and in one powerful wing beat he was aloft. as he was flying he spotted an ice wing and a skywing down below him. he tucked in his wings and landed a safe distance behind the skywing. "who are you, and do you have any idea how to get out of here?"

• Posted at:

Nothing to see here move along

(Frostbite, I would work on the grammar. Sorry, I think of this rp a bit "advanced.")

"Hey! Where am I?! And what are you doing to that egg!"

Cirrus twisted around, quickly and silently as the air whistled, tail whipping. A female Nightwing was heading straight for him, and in a act of pure defence, he swung around and whipped her across the neck with his tail. He picked up the egg, and ran a bit, but then turned around after a couple yards.

"No, I should be asking where I am, and-" He glanced and the egg. "What! No- this egg- It's not mine but I don't care for it!" 

• Posted at:

Nightingale is a Rain-wing

Nightingale hissed as the Sky-wing lashed out with his tail and bolted. She wasn't ready for the sudden attack. She swung her head around, Icy-blue eyes turned to slits and she glared looking for the sky-wing who was running but stopped a few yards away. Why is he stopping? she hissed.

"If it's not yours whats with the sudden urge to attack?!" she said, walking slowly towards him. 

"Wait, you don't know where you are?" She asked, now realizing what he said. Her neck still hurt from the previous needling pain and now its double with the sky-wings attack. she felt her neck and felt a small trickle of blood. Great, don't know where i am, and im already bleeding. how cpuld this get any worse?

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

(Gree.. I uh, I think this rp is too advanced for you. Also, it changed it a rock and rough terrain.)

• Posted at:

Sapphire ran towards the other dragons. One who had an egg, "Three moons" She mumbled.

"Whats going on over here? How did you all get here?" She asked tilting her head and inspecting the dragon who was holding the egg. She then realized that she was wet.

When did I go swimming...  She thought touching the side of her head which had wet sand stuck all over it. She crinkled her snout and tried to bush it off but instead getting it all over her talon as well.

URGHHHH! She thought loudly stomping her front feet into the sand, frusturated.     

• Posted at:

~Dart~

(previously Frostbite) 

Hybrid

Slytherin

Avenger

Oc's

Sunslayer

Galaxy

Aqua

Sandfang

Snowflake

Frostbite

#Escapetheupsidedown

(I am so sorry, there's two night-wings now, so I thought you were one of them. lelel)

"If It's not yours thats with the sudden urge to attack?!.. Wait, you don't know where you are?"

Cirrus growled, "Well... I'm not heartless, and of course I don't know where I am." He glanced at the Rainwings neck, and saw a small stream of blood trickling from their neck, but it also had the same dotted needle. This is just absurd. A strange Sandwing egg, and a strange Rainwing? He stepped back a bit from the colorful Rainwing.

".. I notice you have a similar needle in your neck." Cirrus said, turning his neck to show her a spot where a needle has broken through scale. He still kept a strong eye on her, though.

• Posted at:

Cirrus' attention snapped towards an Icewing. An Icewing?! He hopped back towards the Rainwing.

• Posted at:

Sapphire looked towards the dragon that had jumped away from her. She gave him a penetrating look. 

That's rather rude... She thought. 

"Im Saphirre, whats wrong with me? Why did you jump away?" She asked questioningly and bitterly. 

"I'm an icewing... You should be honored to be in my presence" She continued in a regal voice. 

• Posted at:

~Dart~

(previously Frostbite) 

Hybrid

Slytherin

Avenger

Oc's

Sunslayer

Galaxy

Aqua

Sandfang

Snowflake

Frostbite

#Escapetheupsidedown

Torchbearer

He had been dreaming of fire. It was hot, and terrible, and it scorched his claws, crawling up his back, burning his neck. His parents were standing there, watching him, urging him to take the fire and use it to burn torches. But I can’t. He told them. It’s fire, and I’ll die! Don’t you love me? He pleaded with them. They ignored him, passively gazing at him as the flames engulfed him, hurting horribly. And then he woke up.

“Gaah!” He yelled, bolting upright. What…? He wondered, dazed, as the soft crash of waves sounded all around him. He was on an island. Sitting up, he looked around. It was rather small, and was covered in gray, jagged rocks. There was a small copse of trees on one side, but they were some sort of pine, he thought, and he didn’t much like pine. Too poky. Like Icewings. But that didn’t matter. What mattered was why in Pyrrhia was he here?! Before he could further ponder this alarming conundrum, a sharp thwack suddenly ringed out suddenly. What was that? He worried, running quickly over to where the sound had come from. Bursting through a bunch of trees; needles scraping painfully across his body, he lengthened his stride, and almost fell off the small cliff that suddenly jutted out before him. Crouching down, trying to blend his black scales into the dark rock, he looked down. Below him stood a pompous looking Icewing standing before an angry yellow Skywing and an indignant Rainwing. The Skywing, bizarrely, appeared to be holding an egg. By all the moons, what is happening? Is this a dream? But the cold wind blowing through his scales, chilling his spine, told him otherwise. I- I think I’ll stay up here. And watch. I don’t want to bump into any dragons that might attempt to flay me alive. Or eat me. Neither of those is preferable.

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Each of us bear our own cross

Come and talk to me;  341245 ]

[ | She/her | MN | Since 7/31/17 | ]

Now @ moonflying31   :D

Nightingles mouth gaped open when she saw the same Dotted needle she had in her neck on the unknown sky-wing. She was about to say something when he backed away, But kept a strong eye on her. is he suspecting me for us ending up here? she thought. Then she heard a voice coming from the direction of the water, where an icewing was trudging up towards them. Interesting, An ice-wing, a Sky-wing, a Rain-wing, and a sand-wing egg all on the same island. Coincidental. she thought. But flinched when the sky-wing inched back closer to her when he saw the ice-wing and he looked just as confused as she was.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

"Im Saphirre, whats wrong with me? Why did you jump away?.. I'm an icewing... You should be honored to be in my presence."

I don't know, because you shoot killing ice breath? I'm cold enough, and you could easily kill me. Cirrus hissed in his head, then shuffled into a more comfortable stance, ditching his "on-guard" one.

"Do you have anything to do with this?" He held the egg a bit tighter, feeling the cool whiffs of air off of the Icewing. A small hiss rumbled under his breath, Icewings.. I could spend my whole life studying them and never come to understand them.. I wonder if I can use breaking this egg as black-mail to get a good answer out of them. His mind scrolled, claws shuffling curiously.

• Posted at:

Star woke up with a jolt. Stupid dragons catch me here I'll show them, I'll show them all. They will pay!! She thought, looking around. She saw multiple other dragons and an...Egg? She walked over. "Three moons what am I getting my self into?" She asked out loud.

• Posted at:

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

Goddess of Gore, Coyotes, and Obsidian

Queeof Nighttime and Demonic Entities

In death, there comes peace and rebirth

#REMEMBERHURRICANE

For every life lost, a sorrow felt in millions

Starflow hasn't said a single word since she appeared in this place. All these dragons. They're just.....different. I don't know why they're just.....different. The hybrid swished her tail. "Does anyone know where we are?" Starflow asked her tear drop scales near her eyes glistening. All these dragons. Their thoughts are all so different. The Seawing Nightwing hybrid studied each dragon not uttering a word. 

• Posted at:

Call Me Laughter

She/her 

Proud Fanwing

Happiness 

Loyal

Magic

OTP's

Clayril

Ripnami

Glorybringer

Starspeaker

Turtajou

#ProtectThePuddle

#LaughYourHeartOut

Don't forget to laugh! 

Torchbearer

Torchbearer watched as the Rainwing shuffled away from the other two dragons, and the Skywing slowly relaxed his position. That, he could understand, their body language, but what he couldn't understand was the the flapping of the dragon's mouths. He leaned forward, straining his ears, inching a bit closer to the end of the rock he was laying on, when the rock began to detach from the cliff face, unable to hold more of his weight. For a couple of heart-pounding seconds, the rock stayed still. And then it began to tilt downwards, sliding at high speed towards the three dragons. Quickly, he leaped backwards, scrabbling for the bit of rock that he had been resting the rest of his body on, before he had scooted forward. Breathing heavily, he heaved himself back onto the side. Did the weird dragons see me? He wondered, gulping nervously as a feeling of dread washed over him. He turned his head, and there they were below him, six eyes staring back at his two. I guess that they did notice me. What a surprise, with the racket I made, he snarked to himself, trying to pretend that he wasn't absolutely terrified. For a moment, they just stared at each other. Then Torchbearer bolted, heading towards he trees he had spotted earlier. Oh, please let them take too long to get up the cliff side so that they don't see where I hide. Scurrying up a tree, shaking needles to the ground, he waited in the thick of it, barely noticing the pain through his fear.

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

I don't know.. Deadly ice breath and all?

Cirrus got into a more relaxed postion, and asked, "What is an Icewing doing out here?" 

(Sorry, I made a HUGE post and it hasn't come through in hours. It might've got deleted so I guess this just sums up my big post?)

• Posted at:

(Longclaw please stop using that font, we can't read it XD.)

I'm done with this! I don't need to meet 500 dragons at one place! Cirrus' wings quickly unfolded, nearly hitting the Rainwing behind them, and sprung up into the air with a tight grip of the egg. He looked down at all of the fellow dragons and thought for a momment. Hmm.. If I threaten to drop the egg I can get some answers, but.. I'm not, that bad, am I? He was stuck there, like a giant yellow idiot, until his wings suddenly headed for a cliff. I need to get away from all of these freaks. The Rainwing was enough for me.

Well...

Cirrus turned around, and got all their attention with a loud, obnoxious clicking noise. He slowly extended his arm with the egg over the cliff. "If any of you follow me," Cirrus hissed, "This egg is scrambled." 

And with beats of his wings, he turned around, clutching the egg back to him, as if the threat never even happened and went along. But, he heard the shaking of pine needles, and his head turned. He looked at the tree, curious.

• Posted at:

"You Pompous wormed face blob of  camel spit!" She hissed. She was furious, About being here, about being with these other dragons, About Being attacked for no reason, and for that poor egg! 

" How cowardly can you be?! Using an egg, To get your way!" She hissed her scales shifting to a blood red with orange streaks.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Durian woke up covered in wet, sticky sand. Flexing his talons, he caught a blurry glimpse of the blue scales, and brought them up to his snout, wiping away the crusty sand at his eyes. He opened his maw, taking in a low, shaky breath, before relizing he was abovewater. Standing up, he spread his wings, shaking off sand in all directions and swishing his tail.

"Where.... what?"

He glanced around, eyes widening and then narrowing as he noticed other dragons.

"Newt spit and salamander dung."

• Posted at:

I'm Turquoise and I'm Garbage

Darkside: Shade

Hydrus is Here too I guess 

"Tick tock, Feed the Croc"

Never speak to me or my 62 cats ever again.

pronghorn is my son now.

Sapphire took a few steps closer towards the dragon.   "Of course I have nothing o do with this. And I don't really know what I'm dong out here, seems to be the same as all of you". 

Most of the dragons were giving her strange looks. What  is wrong, three moons do I look like half a walrus or something...

"Seriously! What! Do I have half a polar bear on my head or something!" She shouted. It was really starting to frustrated her that all these dragons were giving her suspicious looks. 

"Alos I must say, i'm not the one holding an egg...  Doesn't anyone wonder about that?" Her voice had calmed and now it was smooth again. 

• Posted at:

~Dart~

(previously Frostbite) 

Hybrid

Slytherin

Avenger

Oc's

Sunslayer

Galaxy

Aqua

Sandfang

Snowflake

Frostbite

#Escapetheupsidedown

Torchbearer

Everything was still, as Torchbearer looked around. Hmm, he thought. Maybe it’s safe to come out? But just as he began to tentatively snake his head between the sharp branches, a great shadow loomed over the cliff. Terrified, the Nightwing quickly retreated back into the pine. The yellow Skywing soared over the cliff, landing gracefully. He then threatened to drop the egg he had been carrying. I suppose it’s not his, then, the Nightwing realized. But then what’s he doing carrying it around? However, that didn’t matter. What mattered was that the Skywing was getting closer, and closer, and closer, to the tree Torchbearer had been hiding in. Did he notice me? Can he see me? Is he going to do horrible and despicable things to me, like drop me off a cliff? But, based on the way the Skywing was looking around curiously, rather than suspiciously, Torchbearer guessed that the yellow dragon hadn't seen him. The hidden dragon breathed a sigh of relief.

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Durian had flown over to where an ICEWING and a few others were gathered. Every bone in his body was screaming for him to attack her, but he shoved that feeling down. 

"What is going on, why are you all gawking like birds and where even am I?"

He snarled, then balked as he noticed the egg in the SkyWing's grasp.

"Fantastic."

• Posted at:

I'm Turquoise and I'm Garbage

Darkside: Shade

Hydrus is Here too I guess 

"Tick tock, Feed the Croc"

Never speak to me or my 62 cats ever again.

pronghorn is my son now.

Cirrus stared for a little more. But then, sigh. Someone was in there. But, he didn't really want to know who.. He was sick of all these dragons. So- WAIT.. Why would a dragon be hiding in a tree unless they know something? He put down the egg gently.. Suddenly, Cirrus flung himself at the tree, and hissed in, preparing his breath for the evil dragon.

• Posted at:

Saphirre couldn't even hide ehr reaction to this. A dragon attacking a tree? She didn't know much about other tribes but she suspected that wasn't normal. 

"Umm, excuse me, but why are you attacking that tree" she said smoothly, but not able to cover all the question in her voice. 

• Posted at:

~Dart~

(previously Frostbite) 

Hybrid

Slytherin

Avenger

Oc's

Sunslayer

Galaxy

Aqua

Sandfang

Snowflake

Frostbite

#Escapetheupsidedown

Nightingale made a skeptical face. " Well while you guys gawk at some weirdo attacking a tree, I'm going to look for food and shelter." She said before slinking of into the scarce forest and rocky barren land. She scanned the area and looked for a cave opening or somewhere to hide, but when she didn't she gave up and started to tear down some trees and vines to build a Small hut thing. If I'm going to die out here with these sloths then I'm going to die in solitude. she thought tying a not to keep the roof together.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

(It is not light and I can see it. I dunno what's up with it!)

Star cocked her head. The Nightwing looked weird. A dragon, in a tree? "What's up? I feel like somethings up. Am I missing something?" She asked.

• Posted at:

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

#REMEMBERHURRICANE

Torchbearer

Suddenly, the Skywing froze. Slowly, he placed the egg gently on the ground, then burst towards the tree Torchbearer was hiding, his giant wings flaring, throat hissing. Torchbearer gasped and jumped out of the tree, landing roughly and scraping himself along the way. He spread his wings to fly, then realized that the yellow dragon would outpace him in the sky. But in a cave… Torchbearer was smaller, and didn’t have huge unwieldy wings to accidentally thwack into stalagmites. Quickly, Torchbearer dived down the cliff where the Icewing and a Nightwing were standing, and searched for any possible entrances that might lead to his escape.

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Nightingale was in the process of putting her shelter together when saw a Night-wing burst out from behind the tree the odd yellow sky-wing attacked. guess he is not crazy after all she thought. She continued piecing together the hut thing while keeping an eye on the night-wing who was swooping around, looking for something. That's when it hit her. If the Odd yellow sky-wing attacked the tree, Hoping to catch the strange small Night-wing, Then who was watching the egg!?

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Nightgale was now finishing her shelter when she saw an night-wing burst out of the tree the odd Sky-wing had attacked. Guess he is not crazy after all. She thought, checking her shelter for insecurities. The night-wing Then swooped down aiming for the other night-wing and ice-wing. It suddenly hit her. If the odd Sky-wing was attacking and chasing after the small night-wing... Then who was protecting the egg?!

This RP is going really well so far.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

I could still feel the sharp pain of whatever had jabbed me in the back as I awoke.

I stared at the others, wings sprawled out against the sand. Waves crashed lightly behind me, and I stared at the others.

So I'm not the only one?

I relaxed in the warm air as the sunlight beat down on my scales.

This feels so good.

Finally away from the stress of whatever was chasing me.

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

Sapphires instinct kicked in as she dove after the skywing. This dragon was very very fast, she had to admit. 

"Stop! What are you doing!" she screamed beating her wings to keep up. 

• Posted at:

~Dart~

(previously Frostbite) 

Hybrid

Slytherin

Avenger

Oc's

Sunslayer

Galaxy

Aqua

Sandfang

Snowflake

Frostbite

#Escapetheupsidedown

"Three moons they always run from the fight!" Star yelled as her wings spread out and she dove towards the dragon running. "You can't run forever because I will chase you and this will not end well." She hollered. She kept in pursuit.

• Posted at:

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

#REMEMBERHURRICANE

(Longclaw, you just talked normally. We can't see the FONT not the color. The color is fine. But we can't see what your saying when your talking like this.

• Posted at:

(Sapphires, I flew onto a cliff. And threatened to drop the egg if anyone followed. If you flew up there, I would've crushed the egg... or would i?)

Oh no, you're not getting away with answers! Cirrus and his huge wings soared him faster and faster, he knew this all, he was a devil with quickness and soon got right behind his prey. His wings uncurled and started flying up as he noticed that they got close to the ground, too close for his liking, and the tip of his tail almost snagging into rocks.

Cirrus launched out a burst of speed and caught the Nightwing, his claws digging down into his skin, as he coiled his tail around his neck and squeezed, restricting the Nightwing of air, but that doesn't mean he can't fight back.

• Posted at:

When Nightingale saw the yellow sky-wing catch the small night-wing, She saw an opportunity. While those sloth-for-brains are gawking at those two in the sky, She could simply go save the egg without anyone noticing her. And then this sky-wing won't threaten to make it sunny side up. She thought, Changing her scales to camouflage. She launched herself into the sky and aim towards the cliff and the abandoned egg.

=-= sorry my previous post double posted itself.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Sapphire was not enjoying this at all. It was like an army of different tribes. Everyone was chasing this dragon like he was darkstalker. Three moons why is everyone so worried about an egg? 

• Posted at:

~Dart~

(previously Frostbite) 

Hybrid

Slytherin

Avenger

Oc's

Sunslayer

Galaxy

Aqua

Sandfang

Snowflake

Frostbite

#Escapetheupsidedown

Torchbearer

Ah! There! The Nightwing spotted a crevasse, just wide enough to slip in. He could hear the Skywing closing in behind him, hot breath warming Torchbearer’s tail. But just as he neared freedom, large, muscular arms closed around him, digging into his sides. No! He thought desperately, as a thick tail curled around his neck. Squirming, he tried to hit the dragon with his tail, only succeeding in flailing miserably. The Skywing's grip tightened. He really is going to throw me off a cliff! Terrified, and running out of options, Torchbearer threw his head back, stabbing his aggressor with his pointed Nightwing horns.

Seriously though, have you seen those horns? All the other dragons have this wavy nonsense, then Nightwings come around with murderous needles attached to their heads. And don't get me started on the Icewings; they're like reverse pincusions.

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

@moonflight lol, so true

Nightingale reached the top of the cliff easily, She looked around to see if anyone noticed an invisible blurry thing walking sneaking towards the egg. When no one noticed she grabbed the egg and started booking it towards her shelter/hut thing. Once hidden she grabbed some extra tree leaves and made a makeshift nest. And placed the egg inside. "hmmm, this might actually go well if i knew how to take care of eggs." She said ruefully. "I just need to keep it warm" She edged herself behind the egg and curled around it.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.